The Beach House Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Time for heat two!" said Curt. "This heat is mouths only guys. No touching your opponent with anything not attached to your face." The pairs switched places, this time the two women stretched themselves out on the sofa, each putting pillows under their butts to provide easier access.

Once again, Marly did a close inspection of each of the receiving parties. No licking this time though, she only pulled their lips open, looking up close for anything that might be used to cheat.

The second heat was started, and the two pushed their faces into the open cunts before them with gusto. Since the emphasis was on speed, not style, neither man spent any time on warm-up preliminaries. Kyle's tongue drove straight for Shelley's clit. When she jolted from the impact, pushing her pussy forward hard into his face, I wondered if he had won the heat right there, but Shelley settled down pretty quickly.

I could tell that for his part, Curt had chosen a speed version of his patented pussy lapping technique, his long tongue darting first to one spot, then another, rounding the voyage out on Janet's protruding clit. He had obviously visited this particular pussy before, as he seemed to know exactly where each spot was.

I absently wondered how many times before he had tongue-fucked Janet's cunt, they did work in the same office building after all. Perhaps he just had a very good memory for this type of thing.

Kyle had changed tactics, forgetting all of the new methods that Curt had taught him just two nights before and reverting back to his own tried-and-true routine. He took the rule about only face content to heart, whenever his tongue was assaulting the inner walls of Shelley's tunnel his nose would brush back and forth against her clit. When he drew her clit between his lips to suck it or to flick it with his tongue, he would use his chin to stimulate her wet opening.

It was Curt who won the heat though, bringing Janet to what could not be mistaken for anything but a shuddering climax in less than three minutes. When she began, his tongue was deep inside of her, launching a seemingly endless assault within her. With his attention on Shelley, Kyle did not notice her final defenses falling, but Shelley did, reaching down and pulling his head hard against her soaking wet pussy, covering his ears with her thighs so that he could not hear his partner's screams, so that he continued working on her overworked clit, making her cum almost a minute after Janet had.

Kyle pulled his head away and shouted in triumph, almost missing the fact that Curt had been able to bring Janet off long before he had done the same with Shelley. When he did, his face deflated in defeat.

"Second heat goes to Curt!" shouted Marly. "The score is tied. Nice job!" She really seemed to be getting into this.

I had to return my attention to the simmering Risotto in front of me, so I missed out on the setup for the third heat. When I could look again, what I saw was Janet and Shelley lying against opposite corners of the sofa, each with their legs high in the air. Pounding into their wide-open cunts with everything they had were Curt and Kyle. And in the middle was my new girl Marly, moving back and forth between each couple, her face right up close to the action. She was getting up so close that if she had chosen to, she could easily have used her tongue on any of the contestants with very little effort.

A creamy froth was being pushed out from Shelley's reddening lips, each time Kyle's huge length slid deep within her she would cry out in a gasp of pleasure. As he repeatedly penetrated her tight box with his pole, both of his hands were covering her tits, concentrating on her nipples as much as possible. His long fat cock jack hammered again and again into Shelley, she responded with gasps and cries for "More!", "More!". It appeared that Kyle was leaving nothing to chance, he wanted to be one of the winners of this contest, and he was going to continue his assault on Shelley until he was.

Curt abruptly changed positions on top of Janet, pulling her hips high up into the air and moving himself so that he could drive his cock straight down into her eager wet cunt, his shaft rubbing its entire length against the bottom edge of her clit. He too seemed to want to win very much, that same previously mentioned stamina very much in evidence. For her part, Janet was giving him a great deal of encouragement, saying things to him that commonly send a man over the edge.

Kyle was very young, and he should have been able to hold out much longer than the older man. Shelley was showing signs of weakening in her attempts to stave off cumming, her cries and groans rising in both volume and tone. Both Kyle and Shelley cried out in release at the same instant though, so close together that it was impossible to tell if either one came first.

Marly had just moved over to observe the two as a spray of Kyle's cum came rebounding out of Shelley's full hole, landing on her face, just below her eye. Using one finger to wipe off the splatter, she declared the two contestants a tie, then licked her finger clean.

Because this development kept the game tie in place, Curt only increased the rate at which he pounded himself into Janet's wet, slippery hole. As Kyle, Shelley, and Marly gathered around them to cheer on the action and watch the finale, Janet struggled against her body's natural reactions. Moaning and screaming Curt's name, covered in a layer of sweat, Janet finally gave in to the inevitable, yelling "I'm cumming! I'm cumming! Oh God, I'm cumming!" as she reached up to Curt's shoulders, pulling him deep inside of her, stilling his thrusts.

"The winners!" shouted Marly, hugging a naked, sweaty Shelley close to her while she jumped up and down in delight. Curt pulled out of Janet, her lips spread wide to each side but slowly closing up, as he joined the two women in their sweaty hug. Marly's hand reached down to grabbed his still rock-hard cock, the only contest participant to not to reach the peak in the final round.

During these "tender" moments, I brought the food and wine out to the table, going upstairs to inform Freddie that dinner was served. As promised, she cut the engines, leaving just enough power to maintain our direction and stabilize the boat on the open sea.

----

Everyone appeared to enjoy the food, the wine, and the company at dinner. Freddie, Kyle and Marly all sat together, their voices seemingly low in a conspiratory manner. What they were discussing was lost to me, but both of the women paid quite close attention to Kyle, taking every opportunity to brush up against him, or to slide their hands under the table into his lap.

Occasionally they would glance my way, then quickly turn away and talk quietly between themselves.

The rest of us spoke of various subjects. When Curt told us that he had cheated a bit in the contest, I just had to ask in what way.

"I threw the first heat on purpose, for one thing" he said. Janet was taken aback, quite sure that she had worked very hard to bring him off.

"Oh, you did, no doubt about that" he said. "But I let you win that one."

"Curt's like the energizer bunny, Janet" said Shelley. "He isn't done until he wants to be. If you got him off, he did it on purpose."

"Why did you do that?" asked an incredulous Janet.

It was Shelley who answered. "He knew he could get you off with his tongue in no time flat and that no one would believe it if he didn't" she said. "If we'd won the first two rounds, the contest would have been over then." Janet just looked at her, not understanding yet. "I wanted Kyle's big cock" Shelley finally said. "I know, it's silly, but he hadn't fucked me before today, and I really wanted to feel his big cock."

With that simple statement, Janet burst into laughter, almost choking on the wine she had just drunk.

"We weren't quite sure if we would take the third heat though, you see" she went on. "So, I worked on Kyle in heat one until he was just about ready to go, so that he'd have a little more of a hair trigger while he was fucking me."

"And was it everything you thought it would be, hon?" asked Curt.

"Oh, fuck yes!" she replied.

"How about heat two?" I asked. "You broke the no hands rule."

"That rule was for the men, not the women" she answered. "And I was almost there, he would have stopped if he had known that Curt had already won.

"I guess I'm greedy, I wanted to cum then too, I just didn't want to cum first."

"My God, Shelley!" Janet laughed. "You are becoming quite the slut, aren't you?"

Shelley laughed. "And proud of it!"

"So Curt," Janet began. "What methods do you usually use to hold off the inevitable? I know I'm not that young any more, but I don't get that many men who can hold off cumming inside of me for too long."

"Oh, I just think about other things" Curt said. "This time, it was something that I saw just this morning."

"Oh, do fill me in on what might take your mind off of me?" chided Janet, gesturing her hands over her body as if to say "and off of this".

"You are quite right, Janet" Curt said. "You do have quite an effect on men, and I was actually in danger of losing myself in the moment. But I came across something this morning that just made me think about anything but sex, even though at first glance you might think that's what was going on."

"Oh, do tell me!" Janet replied.

"Down in the courtyard this morning," Curt said. "I came across a line of men, waiting their turn to have their way with some poor girl for a dollar. She was strapped into a machine, helpless to stop what was going on. She was so covered in men's semen that it appeared to have been sprayed onto her from a hose."

"I couldn't do it. I walked away, but there were at least ten more guys behind me, waiting their turn" Curt said, shaking his head. "I kept thinking that this was some person's daughter, and that I couldn't use her like that."

Janet nodded somberly. "That was Marion's doing, it would have been one of her 'slaves' who disobeyed her."

"She can be cruel sometimes" she admitted.

I listened to this exchange, ashamed with myself. I had been so furious with Kelly, that I had not given enough thought about what Marion might do to her. Excusing myself for a moment, I stole below decks to make a call on my cell, slightly surprised that I still had service. I had the number for the beach house, and I called to reduce Marion's punishment authority over Kelly. She could still make her life hard, but no more courtyard contraptions.

Marion was disappointed by the development, but she accepted my orders without argument. "Your girl might have found a new boyfriend out of the deal anyway" she told me. "There's a waiter here who convinced me to pull her back in ahead of time, I think that he's quite sweet on her."

I told her not to let Kelly know of my decision. She had still pimped her mother out for a few thousand dollars, but my earlier fury had now passed. Eventually, I would make it up, both to her and to Shelley. As I finished up my call, I could feel the boat underway once again. Dinner was over. I made my way back up to clean up, finding Janet alone in the galley.

---

"The two winners are out in there, getting Marly ready" she said stiffly, indicating the parlor as she finished washing a dish. "Kyle went up to sit with Freddie, which leaves you and me alone for a while."

"Hmmm" I murmured, wrapping my arms around her from behind and nuzzling her neck. "I could think of a lot worse people to be alone with."

Janet melted into my arms with that comment. "Really, Jack?" she said. "I've been waiting to have some time alone with you since you and Heather got here, but you've always been off doing something, or more properly, 'someone', else. I missed you."

"If you'll allow me to help clean up in here, I'll do what I can to make up for that" I said. "I've missed you too" I added simply.

It didn't take us long to clean up all of the dishes and counters, but we could both hear the sounds of pleasure coming from the parlor. Glancing around the corner, I could see Marly stretched out naked on the sofa, her upper body being kissed, caressed, and nibbled by Curt. Shelley's head was far up between her legs, one hand supporting each thigh. Marly's eyes were tightly closed, deep moaning sounds came from her.

"She certainly seems to be getting into the way of things around here very quickly" Janet said directly into my ear. I quickly turned around to see her, all of her, standing just behind me. While I had been peeking in on the others, she had taken her bikini off.

I'd forgotten just how impressive her body was. She was older than me, but you would have had a hard time telling that if you didn't already know. Her large breasts remained high on her chest, big nipples centered like those of a much younger woman. As my eyes moved down along her slim waist to equally slim hips, I remembered that she kept herself shaved, the lower edges of her labia just visible between her completely bare thighs.

It was the eyes that had captured me though, that first time back at the wedding. The rest of her body was fabulous, but those eyes just dug you into her, made you want to know her better. A man could get lost in them, forgetting himself while falling deeper and deeper. As I looked into her eyes, she moved closer, grabbing the tops of my trunks and pulling them down my legs. I stepped out of them, leaving them in a small pile on the floor.

A woman's short, sharp cry, followed by an unmistakable woman's contented moan, then low voices came from other room, but my gaze remained fixed on the woman before me. Reaching out to put my arms around her waist, I pulled her body towards my own.

While lowering my face for a kiss, I realized for the first time how short she was, at least six inches shorter than me. It was a bit of a strain to lower my mouth that far, so I decided to bring her mouth up to mine.

I ran my hand down her smooth back and around her soft, round butt, until they rested where her legs ended, then I picked her up, holding her at just the right height to continue our long, deep kiss, her legs tightly wrapped around my waist, her hands slowly traveling all over my back, and one of mine over hers. After a couple of minutes like that, I smoothly turned us both around until her back was to the granite-topped galley island. Its surface was just slightly taller than my hands just then, so I lifted Janet up and placed her on it, releasing my hands so that they too could do more than just hold her in the air and rub her back.

Janet jumped at the sudden cold of the granite under her ass, but did not break the kiss, her tongue probing and exploring my mouth while mine did the same to hers. I moved my hands around to her front, holding one of those wonderful tits in each hand, getting reacquainted with the feel of them. I finally broke our kiss and moved my mouth to nuzzle her ear and neck, my hands now massaging all over her full breasts.

I could feel her nipples harden under my palm as it glided over what had just been a soft and smooth surface. A sigh escaped her lips when I discovered a sensitive spot at the base of her neck. I licked and sucked there for just a while as I continued my renewed exploration of her mounds.

"Jack" Janet moaned. "Suck my nipples please. I need you to move this along for me, I've waited long enough."

Always one to oblige a lady's request, I moved my open mouth down along her throat and collar bone, until I finally stopped on a nipple, sucking it into my mouth. I started out with a slow, lazy, tongue lashing, applying some suction while I did. A long, loud, cry came form the next room. I recognized it for what it was.

"Shelley has just given your girl the tongue-lashing of her life. She's a screamer, that one" Janet said quietly, looking into the other room from her perch on the counter. "I got the same treatment just last night."

"Mmmm. The other one now, please."

While I moved to her other nipple, I also moved my hands down to her legs, lifting them up to rest on my shoulders, then beginning to rub her inner thighs in motions that ever so slowly approached her sex. I would occasionally venture close enough to just barely brush up against her protruding labia, then move once again out along her exposed legs.

"Ah, yes, please do more of that" she said, then, "They've moved her now, she's lying backwards over the sofa arm.

"Shelley's back at her box again, and it looks like... Oh yeah, in he goes! You should see this Jack, your Marly is in there tasting Shelley now, while Curt's cock slides in and out of her."

I moved my hands in far enough now so that they were consistently hitting her wettening lips, fingers from each hand meeting up as they slid along her velvet outer channel. I finally moved away from those wonderful tits, my mouth now joining my fingers at her pussy. Janet gave a small, animal cry as my teeth gently nibbled at her lips and clit, and I slid my tongue along her crease.

"Oh, yeah" she said. "Eat me up, Jack, make me cum.

"I guess Marly likes to eat pussy, because she's going at Shelley with a vengeance. Curt's starting to get a good rhythm up too, look at that girl's tits bounce!"

I continued my assault on Janet's pussy, hearing her commentary but needing to concentrate on something other than what was being done to Marly just now. Using my fingers to open her up wide, I plunged my tongue deep within her, running it slowly along the roof of her tunnel until it emerged just below her clit.

"He's really starting to build up some steam now!" Janet's commentary continued, her breath becoming slightly labored. Even I could clearly hear the moans and cries coming from the next room. "And she's starting to feel it, having a hard time keeping her tongue up Shelley's snatch!"

"Oh, God!" she gasped, holding my head tightly against her crotch. "Shelley's giving Marly's clit a good workout though. You should be hearing her cum again soon.

"Eiiiaah! Oh, fuck, Jack, do that again!"

And so I did, using a combination of my tried and true and Curt's three-point attack, making Janet cum twice before reducing the attention my mouth was giving her now soaking cunt.

Before she could even come down from her second orgasm, I picked her up once again, placed her feet-down and facing the galley island, leaned her over so that her big tits were mashed into its surface, and drove myself into her soggy slit from behind.

As I slammed into Janet's grasping cunt, I heard the by now dependable screaming coming from the parlor. Looking over, I saw Curt, now sitting on the arm of the sofa, his back to me. Her arms tightly around his neck, her feet flat on the sofa cushion behind him, Marly was rising and falling against him, using her knees to control her rate. It was obvious that she was pounding herself onto him, riding his cock while he sat there letting her do it.

I slammed myself into Janet, reaching up and grabbing onto her hips, lifting her feet off of the floor each time my cock hit home. It was all she could do to hang on to the side of the island, holding herself in place as I pounded into her without mercy. Like Marly, she too was beginning to let out a high keening noise. She had still been cumming when I began driving into her, and had not stopped doing so just because I had changed what part of my body was within hers.

Marly was appearing to tire from her actions, but Curt wasn't ready for her to stop yet, standing up, keeping her impaled on his member, then laying her down on the floor and beginning his own drive into her depths.

He had moved around enough to see me pounding into Janet, and modified his timing so that we both drove into our women at the same time, pulled out at the same time, then drove our cocks in again. I could see Marly's face, her mouth open in a now silent cry, only the whites of her eyes visible from the galley.