The Beach House Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marly's screams, and Janet's sobs, were weakening, when I began to feel my loins starting to boil. By keeping time with Curt, I had managed to hold off longer than usual, but it was time now. Curt read the expressions as they passed over my face, apparently doing whatever he did to release his tight hold on his own orgasm. With each of our women now limp dishrags, we both came inside of them within seconds of one another, slowing our thrusts with each inward drive, finally coming to a stop.

I leaned down over Janet's back in exhaustion, while Curt lifted Marly's limp, tired body up off of the floor, rocking her back and forth in his lap, his cock still buried in her. Moving his legs around so that they were behind her, he held her tightly until she stopped shaking, until she began to move on her own. Underneath me, Janet began to do the same, and I lifted my weight off of her, allowing her some space to move about.

"Oh, God!" Marly said. "That's enough. I give up, I'm done. I'm so tired. Can we be done now?"

I looked down at Janet, and the look on her face expressed similar sentiments. Shelley was up and approaching her husband, giving him a look that said in no uncertain terms, "get your cock inside of me now".

I went over and helped Marly to get up, while Curt and Shelley moved back over to the sofa. As we passed Janet still leaning over the galley island, I helped her to stand as well. With one woman in front of me and one behind, I slowly descended the stairs to the cabins below. All three of us collapsed in a heap on top of the king-sized bed in my cabin, and all three of us were asleep in each other's arms in minutes.

I had been up for so long that I didn't even awaken as Freddie slowed the boat and changed course in towards the shore, then carefully made her way into the wonderfully hidden cove that only we seemed to know about.

Nor did I awaken when someone came down to the cabins, putting into motion a plan that had made with Marly earlier.