The Beach House Escapades

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She giggles again and goes off to the kitchen to retrieve her school bookbag. "Hey," I yell after her, "grab a couple of bottles of water out of the 'fridge, or anything else you see in there you like. I think there's some soda on the second shelf. And pick up your clothes and bring them in here, too. We don't need anyone looking in the window and seeing them lying out there on the floor...." I say with a laugh.

She's back in a flash with her stuff and a bottle of water for me. She takes a gulp from it first before handing it over, and some trickles off her chin and runs down her chest. I pull her to me roughly, startling her, and then use my tongue to catch the drip just as it's reaching her loins. She jerks back, being ticklish, but I hold her to me and move from the Venus line of where leg meets hip over to her pretty little pussy. I stop for a moment to put the bottle of water on the nightstand and then pull her into bed. I kiss my way down her tummy, and open her snatch with my hand. Spreading her, I begin nuzzling and kissing her down there, catching her completely by surprise. Her legs spread as if with a mind of their own, further opening herself for me and I move between her them, pushing her feet back so her knees are bent. I slowly ease my tongue between her lips and into the opening of her vagina. I look up and see her eyes squeezed shut, and smell the musky scent of arousal. A few pearly drops of pussy juice glisten on her inner pussy, and I lick them off her. Then I sit up and smile at her when she unclenches her eyes.

"If you give me a good blowjob, I'll do that to you until you come again," I promise. She nods her head eagerly and begins pulling her hair into a ponytail. "Let's start like this," I suggest, as I stand off the bed and push her to a kneeling position before me. "Have you ever watched any porn on the internet?" I ask, hoping she has.

"No, my parents have it set so those sites won't open," she pouts. "My stupid brother Eric got busted beating off or something while looking at porn, so now they've got it locked out on our computer."

I walk over to my home computer, and quickly type in a website that offers movie clips of all kinds of sexual activities. I choose "teen blowjobs" and click on the link. A selection of movies appear, and I choose one. Vika comes over and stands next to me, watching intently. Unconsciously she is playing with her cunny, still probably feeling the warm sensation my tongue has given her. We watch a few clips, with me selecting ones ranging from basic bobbing and slurping, to deep throat gagging. All of them I select end with either the girl swallowing the load, or taking it as a facial. Vika doesn't seem to think any of it looks too difficult, nor does she act grossed out. I am anxious to see if her opinion will change when her own tonsils are getting tickled.

"OK," she agrees, looking up at me from her kneeling position, "I see pretty much what those girls are doing."

She kneels before me again and begins licking my cock like a cat cleaning itself. It feels mighty fine, and looks even better. I'm looking forward to blowing my choad load all over that sweet face. I tell her to get it all slobbered up, the sloppier the better and to continue stroking with one hand as she works her mouth all over it. She grins up at me as she takes some of it in her mouth and uses it to distend one of her cheeks, something we had both laughed at in one of the video clips. I tilt her chin so her face points up toward mine, and suggest she make as much eye contact with me as possible. I swear someday I'm gonna get a tattoo on my belly, just above the hairline of my crotch that says, "Look Up!" I just love seeing that.

"Now let's see how much of it you can take, Vika," I urge. I gently hold the back of her head and coax my cock deeper and deeper into her waiting mouth. She's a good little girl and tries to please me every step of the way, looking deep into my eyes, but I've given her too much and she gags, a long line of cock slobber running off her chin and her eyes are tearing up. I let her catch her breath and tell her to try again, this time suggesting she open the back of her throat. I use both hands on either side of her face and again she gags, this time blowing a little snot from her nose in the process. I back all the way out of her mouth and praise her while gently stroking her hair.

"That was so good, sweetheart. You did great just now. I know it's a little uncomfortable, but you'll get used to it, I swear. But that's fine for the moment. Let's just take it easy and you can go back to just licking and stroking me if you want."

Hearing this makes her less intimidated, and I take her by the hand and lead her back to the bed. Once there I put us in the 69 position with her on top of me. I let her go at her own pace, and she is tentative again, afraid that I'm going to try to push too much of my man-meat down her throat. I nuzzle her little noonie, kissing it softly and gently teasing her lips apart with my tongue. I lick her clitoris the way she had been cat-licking the shaft of my cock, and she begins to respond immediately. This time there's a veritable gush of cunt cocktail from her peach fish, and I lap it up eagerly, the scent and taste of an A-1 prime virgin a new experience for me. I reach both hands around on either side of her butt and use my fingers to open her up. She grinds herself on my chin as I continue to lick her all over. I let my fingers get wet from her juices and my saliva, and then, spreading her butt cheeks wide, gently tap on her little brown starfish while I'm focusing my tongue on her clit.

Her orgasm hits her with concussive force, like a land-mine suddenly exploding underneath her. There has been a slow, steady build up to it, but neither of us expected it to come on so quickly. Her cunt starts to spasm, her butt cheeks slam shut, while every muscle in her body seizes up with instantaneous paralysis. The hand holding my cock squeezes so tight that I can't believe it's her doing it. She grunts and jerks like some crazed farm animal, and another gush of pussy juice floods my mouth. I ease off a little and she grinds hard against my chin, wanting more and still more. I willingly oblige and work my tongue in a frenzy of motion, writing the Chinese alphabet on her coozie as she comes and comes and comes.

Exhausted and covered in sweat, she rolls off me and lies there panting. I reposition myself so that now we're both reversed in bed, with our heads where our feet should be. I still have a raging boner, but it can wait.

"Oh my God," she mutters almost to herself. "That felt like an earthquake that started deep inside me and just kept getting bigger and bigger!"

She turns her head to look at me and smiles blissfully. I continue to caress her and I can tell she loves the feel of my hands on her body. She closes her eyes again and sighs deeply. "And to think I was afraid you wouldn't like me this way," she mumbles, half asleep at this point.

I gently cradle her in my arms and reposition her so her head is lying on one of my pillows. I take a gulp of water and offer her some. She shakes her head without opening her eyes, content to just lie there in that rapturous state of post orgasmic ecstasy. I pull a sheet up over her, noting that it's not even noon yet. We still have hours and hours to play if we want.

I want.

While Vika naps I set up my camera. It's a new, high-tech model that has great resolution, shoots in low light and takes great video. The microphone is superb, and it picks up a whisper from across the room. The whole thing looks like just a piece of hardware sitting on my computer desk, but I've now got it aimed at the bed and have moved it to a higher shelf so it looks down like an eye in the sky. I can zoom it by watching the output on my computer screen, and when it's where I want it I set it to activate by a simple touch of any button on my keyboard. I make sure I have plenty of space on a backup hard drive and I can't wait to see how whatever happens next turns out. So far I've recorded some pretty steamy sexual escapades with four different women besides my regular girlfriend, but nothing as hot as how I feel my next encounter with Vika will be.

I go into the kitchen and mix up a couple of smoothies, throwing into the blender fresh blueberries, strawberries, banana, pineapple and kiwi, and then adding cranberry and apple juice and crushed ice. I throw in some brewer's yeast and bee pollen for good measure and whip them until they are the right slushy consistency. I know Vika will be thirsty when she awakens, so I pour the drinks into large beer mugs and put them in the refrigerator. I know that a few gulps of this will kick her back into high gear, the energy of raw foods the main staple of my diet.

After I brush my teeth and take a quick shower, I climb into bed with Vika, pulling the covers down so I can look at her body. She is an angel, and I remember to turn on my camera before I go any further. Once it's running, with the monitor turned off so Vika won't know, I begin lightly tickling her sides and belly. She wakes up giggling, and starts wrestling with me. I let her flip me onto my back and as she looks at me she notices that my cock has gone soft.

"Oh, no, Derek, look what's happened," she cries. "Your big horsey thing has gone to sleep!"

"Yeah," I say with a big sigh. "You abandoned him in his time of need. Now I don't know if he'll ever wake up again."

Vika takes my flaccid member in her hand and waves it back and forth, five or six inches of it protruding from her palm. She bends over and kisses the head, then boldly takes it in her warm mouth. My cock immediately begins to stir.

"That's all he needs," she says with enthusiasm as my dick plops from her mouth. "Just a little mouth to dick resuscitation!" She looks at me and laughs. "You know what?" she asks.

"What?" I reply.

"Before we get anything started again, I have to pee real bad. And then I'd love to get something to drink."

"Well, Missy," I say as I nod toward the bathroom, "I'd rather you tinkle in there if you don't mind, and while you're doing that I'll bring us something from the kitchen."

"Duh, OK Derek, I'll go 'tinkle' in there," she deadpans. "Like I was thinking about doing it anywhere else."

She gets up and sashays away, wiggling her cute butt in an exaggerated manner, knowing that I'm looking. Meanwhile, the camera just keeps recording.

I stick a straw in each of our mugs and bring them back into the bedroom. I pull back the blackout drapes behind the camera a bit to let more light in the room. Better for filming that way. Vika returns and is thrilled to see what I've prepared. She's come to love my smoothies and she sucks half it down in one pull.

"Your getting pretty good at that young lady," I comment dryly as I watch.

"Yeah, I think I'm gonna love sucking more than just about anything," she agrees as she wiggles her eyebrows at me. I've positioned myself so my back is to the camera but not blocking the view of her. I begin massaging one of her feet, but she pulls back saying it tickles too much. Another sign of physical immaturity. In a few years she'll be begging someone to do that to her.

"You seem to like being sucked pretty well, unless you were faking it," I chuckle. "I was eating your pussy and it was soooo fine! I just couldn't get enough!"

She shakes her head as she considers those magical moments from an hour ago. "No way I could fake that, Derek. What you were doing to me..." her voice trails off and she looks into my eyes over her mug. She's almost finished the smoothie and the straw is slurping up the last little bits. "Hot damn, that was good!" she exclaims, leaving me to wonder if she's referring to my eating her clam or the drink.

"Come over here and kiss me, woman," I order. She scoots over next to me so we are sitting with our legs off the side of the bed facing the camera. Her hair is loose again, and she must have brushed it when she was in the bathroom. She looks ravishing. I lean down and we press our mouths together, and this time I let her set the pace. She's becoming a very good smoocher in a very short period of time. My hands are once again exploring her body, running over every curve, taking in every nuance of texture and angle and shape. She moans softly as I brush over her nipples, and gives a slight jerk as I slip a hand in between her legs. She has taken my cock in her hand and is getting re-familiarized with its length and girth, and I wonder if she has any idea of what's next on our agenda. While she was napping I've reconsidered my outlook and have decided that today I will take her all the way into womanhood, and perhaps a bit beyond.

She strokes me till I'm hard again, and then slips off the bed and onto the floor beneath me. She holds the head of my dick in her mouth and runs her tongue across it until I'm about to go crazy. Her hand is cupping my balls and she begins licking the shaft its entire length. Next she takes one of my testicles in her mouth and begins humming. Holy shit, I'm thinking to myself, who told her about that? It feels fantastic. I guess she can tell I'm enjoying it because she keeps grinning up at me, my dick laying across her face as she sucks one ball and then the other. God, I hope the camera is catching this! I spank her cheek with my cock, telling her she's now my nasty little fuck toy. She grabs my dick and bounces it against her lips, making hollow popping sounds like a bottle being uncorked. We both chuckle merrily.

I reach down and take her shoulder in my hand and pull her up. I lie back on the bed and she crouches between my spread legs. She starts sucking me in earnest, really going at it, taking more and more of my length into her mouth, not afraid of gagging at all, and in fact making herself gag over and over, the slobber coming from her mouth soaking my crotch. It's everything I can do to keep from face fucking her, holding the back of her head while I pump in and out of her slutty little pie hole. I start talking trash to her, calling her my little whore, my girl slut and a cum gargler. She giggles and just keeps slurping away. I know she wants my come, and I'm gonna give it to her pretty soon.

"Oh yeah, that's it you little tramp. Suck that dick! Suck it!" I shout. I can feel precum oozing from the tip of my dick, and as she tastes it she bobs even faster, stroking me with her hand, fondling my balls, making weird guttural noises that bring me closer and closer to my orgasm.

"That's it! That's it!," I cry, feeling uncontrollable shivers up and down my spine. "Quick, get back on the floor the way you were before. I don't want you to spill a drop," I command. Vika climbs off the bed and waits with her head tilted back like a little bird waiting for a worm. I tell her to open her mouth but to close the back of her throat. I jerk my crank furiously and feel the jizz start to well up, my balls contracting and my asshole tightening as I begin to explode. One, two, three, four, five ---- I pump a massive load of baby gravy into Vika's waiting mouth. Some of it trickles down her chin, so I wipe it up with the head of my dick and feed it back onto her tongue.

"Yeah!" I sigh, letting her know that the well has run dry. "Swallow, baby," I urge, and to my surprise she leans her head back and gargles, the thick syrup making a strangling sound. Then with a big smile on her face, she crinkles nose and complies, gulping it down and then smiling up at me, waiting for me to tell her what a good girl she's been.

"Lemme see," I say, and she opens her mouth so I can look inside. I've been turned the whole time so the camera has caught it all, and I know I've got a best selling video on file.

"Mmm, that was excellent work, Vika. You sure that was your first time?"

"Everything we've done today has been my first time, you big dodo! Can't you tell? I came over here to try to get you horny enough to teach me, and it wasn't until I took all my clothes off that you even began to see what I was up to. I knew you were the right guy. You're my hero, Derek, and I thought this would be a nice way to say thank you." She hesitated for a long moment and then continued. "And really, I've been thinking about you this way for the last couple of weeks. Almost since I came home from the hospital. Boys my age are so creepy, and there's no way any of them can show me all the things you have. I knew when I did it the first time I would want it with a real man."

She sighs, and then sighs again. "But we still haven't gone all the way, have we? I mean, sure, we've both climaxed, but I was hoping to see what it feels like to have someone inside me." She hurriedly adds, "You inside me."

"Are you sure that's what you really want, Vika?" I ask, looking into her eyes.

She nods immediately.

"So you're still up for more fun and games?"

"Oh yeah!" she exclaims, bouncing up and down with enthusiasm.

"Then lie down over there, slut, and spread your pussy for me. I'm going to get you so worked up that you might faint. How does that sound?" I stride to the bathroom linen closet and grab a big towel.

"My pussy just got wet when you said that, so what do you think?" she yells so I can hear her. When I return I spread the towel on the bed. Vika lies down spread eagle and pulls herself open. "Come here and taste my honey, you stud, and then I'll let you fuck this young pussy for as long as you'd like."

I go to my dresser and open one of the drawers, removing a small package that I've been intending to give to Marcia, my current piece of ass. I bring it over to Vika and remove it from the plastic packaging. She has no idea what it is, so I decide to surprise her.

"Stand up for a minute, honey," I ask. "Step into this," and then I slide the thin band of soft material up to her waist. I place the little butterfly right over her clit and flip on the switch. A faint buzzing sound lets me know its working, and as soon as I hear it Vika's eyes light up and her hips start doing the hula.

"Holy shit, what is this?" she asks, bending over to get a better look at it.

"It's a little vibrator. Meant just for the clitty. Your clitty to be exact. Do you like it?"

"I'm not sure. I'll tell you in an hour," she giggles, lying back down and moving it so it is right where she wants it.

We begin kissing again, and I take my time working on her various erogenous zones, stimulating her neck, her ears, the insides of her arms, her belly, the backs of her knees, and finally back to her honey pot, where the little buzzer was tickling her silly. She is slicker than owl shit when I ease my finger into her for the first time. She moans and bucks a little, and I decide to make it two fingers just to get her started. They both go in easy enough, at least to the second knuckle. I finger fuck her for a while, actually getting three fingers part way inside her before I can stand it no longer. I make sure she is good and wet, and then add a drop of K-Y to the head of my horse thingy from a small tube from the drawer of my nightstand. I bend her knees up and turn off the vibrator. I want her to have the full feeling of me entering her without any outside distractions. I open her, and place the head of Mr. Johnson at the door to her love canal.

"You ready, babe?" I ask as I kneel between her legs, my hands on her hips to hold her in place.

"Uh huh," she answers, sounding achingly like a fragile little girl.

"You know this is going to hurt a little, right?" I ask.

"I want it to, so no matter what, I don't want you to stop. OK?"

I nod to her and begin easing into her a little at a time. The head is almost completely in when I feel the resistance of her hymen, or maybe she is just incredibly tight. I've never had a virgin before, so I'm not really sure. She's looking up at me, then down at her pussy, stretched already and still with a long way to go. She nods and clenches her jaw shut. I tighten my grip on her hips and then with a mighty lunge I feel something give way inside her. She shrieks, her eyes as wide as saucers and the look of pain on her face one I'll always remember. It is the hottest thing I've ever seen!