The Beach House Escapades

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I begin rocking back and forth, a little in, and a little out, but with each rock a little more in than out. The initial shock has worn off, but I can tell she's still uncomfortable. I add another drop of K-Y to the shaft of my cock, working it all the way around and then pushing into her again. There's a little blood and a trickle coming from her twat. I re-enter her, and then I'm half way in and I'm not planning to stop until I'm in to the hilt. I whisper sweet nothings in her ear, and then calling her all kinds of nasty names and telling her how good she feels. Little by little my dick buries further, until she's got all of me inside her.

"Look, babe, you've done it," I congratulate her. Blood is pooling on the towel, making me glad that I had put it underneath her.

I arch myself up so she can see down between us. "Finally!" she breathes. "Now fuck me, and fuck me like the little teen whore I am," she demands. I settle back down on her and begin slowly pumping her. She reaches down and turns the butterfly back on, and I can feel it too, even though it's on the outside of her pussy. I like it, but I find that when I thrust into her it digs into my abdomen, so I grab her ass and spin us over so she's now on top of me. I let her take over the stroke and depth, and bless her heart, she goes at it with a vengeance. As if she'll never be fucked again, so she'd better make the most of this time. The way everyone should fuck every time, if you ask me.

I grab her hips and hold her all the way down on me and then begin grinding her forward and back so besides the stimulation from the vibrator, her clit is getting a good rubbing on the smoothly shaved skin at the base of my cock. I had shaved again while I was in the shower, making sure there was no stubble to irritate her, hoping that we would get this far today. This grinding movement really gets her going and pretty soon she's building up to another orgasm. I let her find her own peaks and valleys, and she works herself up pretty good before taking the leap. I'm just about to come myself, but I hold off because I have no idea whether she's taken any precautions, and I know for a fact that I'm one fertile seed sowing son of a bitch. She rides me like a bronc, digging her nails into my chest, throwing her head from side to side, her hair a tangled mess and making the ugly face for what seems to be an hour of torment for her. Just when I think she's done, she starts up again, the insistence of the butterfly pressing against her clit allowing her no relief. Her eyes are rolling wildly, and she lays her head back and howls like a banshee, making the glass rattle in the window frames. She lifts herself, and her cunt is so tightly clamped that my butt comes up with her. Let me tell you, that's another experience I won't soon forget!

I know that if I don't get a nut pretty soon my head's gonna explode, but I wait until she's finally through. She falls limply off me and I take a moment to yank that infernal butterfly off her before it kills her. Thank god she has me there and not a big dildo, or she might have frigged herself into a coma. My cock pops out of her tight little hole covered in her cherry cocktail sauce. I gaze at it and congratulate myself on a fine job of taking her maidenhood.

Man, I'm still Jonesing for a nut, and the smell of all this sex has me hornier than a seven peckered Billy goat. What to do, what to do? I roll her onto her hands and knees, grab the K-Y, add some more to my rock hard crank and dab a little bit on her brownie hole. I lube a finger and slide it right up her poop shoot, and she's too exhausted to do anything but giggle. That's good enough for me. I work the finger around in there, pull it out and look for stinkum. I'm happy to see that she's a clean little lass, with a clean little ass. Without giving her any warning, I shove the mighty python of love up her poop shoot, going right to the hilt on the first pump. Man, it feels good. I rock her ass for awhile, and damned if she doesn't start moaning like she's loving it. Next thing I know she's got a hand reached back and is stroking my dick as it plunges the Hershey Highway, and then she moves it to her clit where she strums along in time with the cadence I'm dancing to. She starts coming again, and it's then I know that I am creating a monster. God love her. I go totally freak on her and bang her colon so hard my balls are slapping her pussy. I'm shouting. She's shouting. We're both coming at the same time and calling each other the most vile names we can think of. I fill her ass with my spunk and when I pull out it leaks all down her butt crack and across her pussy then drips onto the towel. It's the best sex I've ever had.

When we're done, I don't rest 'cause I know I'll drop right off to sleep. I grab the towel and throw into the hamper, then I pick her up and head for the shower, where we soap each other up and make out until the hot water runs dry. I towel her off, pick up her clothes and hand them to her along with her book bag, and tell her she'd better get a move on if she plans on getting her chores done before her parents got home. It's 2PM, and we've had a full six hours of sex, not including the hour intermission.

She leans down and gives my cock a nice kiss goodbye, making the Beast stir. She giggles and looks up at me with a bemused expression, pulling her hair back from her face and brushing the wrinkles from her T-shirt. I have an odd feeling crawling up my back from the way she's looking at me.

"You remember you asked me how old I am...?" she asks innocently.

"Yeah," I agree, the weird feeling becoming stronger.

"Do you like it now that I'm your little teen whore?" She's twisting back and forth at her waist, looking at me sideways as she sucks one of her fingers, standing with one knee canted inward. She looks sexy and shy.

"Sure, Vika, I like it a lot," I agree.

"So you don't think that I should be embarrassed that I haven't developed any more than I have?" she demands, as I'm about to tell her otherwise.

"You've got a great little body, sweetie, and like I told you, some kids develop fast and some develop slow. You're doing just fine."

She smiles the most evil smile I've ever seen, and then drops the bomb. "I just turned eighteen yesterday," she gloats as she runs out the door and down the drive, hollering back over her shoulder, "I'll be back on Saturday!"

I stand there for a long moment, stunned to my core. A million thoughts cross my mind at once, but the one that stands out is this:

Shit, it's only Wednesday now.