The Beach Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she leaned back and pushed her chest forward, she could feel her the two halves of her partially unbuttoned shirt sliding apart, leaving her bra clad breasts almost completely exposed to Derrick and the camera phone. She loved how exposed she felt, how sexy she knew she must look with only her lacy black bra covering her thrust out tits. She decided to ramp things up even further, and raised one hand to her own exposed neckline, then let her hand slowly caress it's way down into her exposed cleavage, down to the partially buttoned shirt still covering her stomach, then up the surface of her skirt until she reached her exposed thighs.

She hesitated then for a moment as she looked over at Derrick. He was still lining up and snapping the occasional photo, but his eyes were glued to her hand on her thigh. She decided to grant him what she suspected he was hoping for and let her hand continue down her thigh, pushing her skirt with it until her hand touched the surface of her lacy black panties. She paused again, then slowly slid her hand further down to the waistband of her panties. Again she paused, waiting and watching the lust and hunger written on Derrick's face. She knew he was hoping she'd either take her panties off or slide her hand inside them to masturbate. But she wasn't willing to go that far, not yet at least. So instead she just teased him by rubbing her hand back and forth and playing lightly with the waistband of her panties.

"These pictures are going to be smoking hot" Derrick told her. "You really are a natural". He sat back a bit and looked around the room, planning the next set of poses. "Would you be interested in taking a few on the balcony?" He said "It'd be a shame not to get a few with the ocean and the beach in the background". Instead of answering verbally, Julianna stood up from the chair and walked over to the sliding glass doors. She opened the door and stepped out into the warm dark night. She put her hands on the railing and looked out at the ocean and the star lit night sky. A light breeze tousled her hair slightly, and she could hear Derrick already snapping a few pictures of her from behind. She leaned forward against the railing, thrusting her bottom out toward him. As she did so, she looked back at him over her shoulder with her best smoldering look as Derrick snapped more pictures.

She turned around then to face Derrick. She leaned backward against the railing as casually as she could, then reached up with one hand and slowly unbuttoned the remaining buttons on her shirt. She let her shirt fall open leaving her stomach uncovered and only her lacy bra covering her breasts. As she did, she looked at the balcony doors of the rows of other rooms on either side of room 207. The other balconies were empty and the nearest rooms had their curtains closed, but she knew that at any moment someone could look out their curtains and see her.

Surprisingly the thought didn't scare her. On the contrary, she found the idea made her more aroused. Instead of covering up to avoid potential exposure, she pushed her unbuttoned shirt off her shoulders. It slid down her arms and landed on the floor of the balcony. She turned away from Derrick and out toward the dark ocean waters. Next she hooked her fingers into the sides of her skirt and pulled it slowly down her hips until it too fell to the floor.

Now she was standing on the balcony in only her bra and her panties. She could feel her heart beating strongly in her chest with nervousness and excitement. She didn't dare turn around for fear she would lose the nerve to do what she wanted so strongly to do next. What she'd been wanting to do since that moment of excitement on the beach earlier today. With shaking hands, she reached up behind herself and unhooked her bra. Still facing away from Derrick and the camera, she slowly slid the straps down off her shoulders until the bra followed her shirt and skirt to the floor.

Damn! She thought. I really need to get myself under control. I've been here less than 10 minutes and I'm almost naked already! Julianna knew things were going quicker and farther than she'd intended, but it felt so good! Here, standing in the night air in only her skimpy panties on the balcony of the hotel room of a man she barely knew she felt sexier and more desirable than she ever had in her whole life. And the feeling was intoxicating. She looked sultrily over her shoulder at Derrick. He was still taking pictures of her from behind, getting different angles and simultaneously taking the opportunity to drink in her near nakedness. As she looked at him, she noticed the obvious and significant bulge in his sweat pants.

She felt her knees tremble and she almost stumbled. She couldn't believe how arousing it was to know that this young, handsome man was aroused and erect from looking at her! After years of being a devoted and loyal wife and mother she'd almost forgotten what it was like to be lusted after by a strange man she barely knew. It was fantastic!

She crossed her arms over her breasts, hiding them from view before turning around to face Derrick. As he snapped pictures, she slowly slid her arms across her chest, keeping her breasts hidden until her hands were cupping her soft mounds. Keeping eye contact with Derrick she started to softly cup and squeeze her breasts. He moaned slightly, almost involuntarily while he continued taking pictures. She slowly remove her hands, baring her naked breasts for Derrick and the camera.

"Oh my god I'd forgotten how incredible your tits are" he muttered as he took a couple more pictures. He lowered the camera and looked around the room again. "How about over there, against the wall?" He pointed to a spot on the wall opposite the end of the bed. At Derricks' instruction, she leaned up against the wall and stretched her arms over her head. Derrick stood beside the bed and took a couple of pictures, then he laid down on the bed.

"Now crawl up onto the bed on all fours" he instructed her. She started crawling seductively up from the foot of the bed, straddling Derrick's leg. Her breasts hung down pendulously as Derrick took more pictures of her slowly crawling up his body. As she crawled upward, she couldn't help but notice the outline of Derrick's rigid cock inside his sweats. The sight drove her to even higher levels of arousal, and she continued climbing up Derrick's body until her tits were nearly pushed into the camera phone and her knees were straddling either side of his hips. She stopped there, but Derrick didn't respond. It was almost like he was entranced by the view through the screen of her smartphone.

Julianna sat up straight above Derrick. She suspected that in the pictures he was taking now, it would probably look suspiciously like she was riding Derrick's cock cowgirl style. She didn't care though. She felt wild, alive, and desirable. Playing to the suggestive look of her current position astride Derrick's hips, she threw her head back and ran her hands through her hair. Then she looked down directly at the camera and bit her lower lip shyly and suggestively while caressing her soft breasts. Without realizing it, she had started a gentle rocking motion of her hips, much like if she really were riding on the hard cock below her. The touch of Derrick's hand on her bare legs snapped her back to her senses and she rolled off of him and stood next to the bed again.

"Umm.. so where do you want me to pose next?" she said nervously. Derrick sat up from the bed, then directed her to lay down on it. "The way you were rubbing your tits", he said, "can you do that again, but laying down on the bed?" Julianna laid down on the bed as Derrick had requested. She slowly and seductively rubbed her voluptuous breasts while watching Derrick take more pictures. She tried to focus her gaze on the camera phone, or the wall behind Derrick, but her eyes kept straying back to his bare chest and the bulge pushing against his sweatpants. One of her hands strayed from iitstask of rubbing her soft pillowy breast and slide slowly and seductively down her chest, over her stomach, and down to the top of her panties.

This time she didn't play with the waistband of her panties, she thrust her hand forcefully into them until her questing fingers passed through her neatly trimmed thatch of dark pubic hair and reached the hot, soaking wet folds of her pussy. She ran her fingers through the abundant moisture between her pussy lips, then brought them up to her aching clit. The touch of her own finger on her clit was like a jolt of electricity coursing through her body. She threw back her head, her mouth gaping open.

A low guttural moan emanated from deep within her as all the pent up arousal off this day began to flow through her. Her vision clouded and her perception of reality seem to narrow until only her clit and her wildly stroking fingers seemed real. She could feel her hips thrusting wildly against her own hand, her other hand clutching one of her breasts tightly. Dimly she was aware of Derrick still watching her, still taking picture of her wild abandon. The knowledge of Derrick watching her made her even more aroused. She flipped over on her stomach, her hand still thrust within her panties, her fingers still furiously stroking her clit. Her hips were still thrusting and grinding rhythmically. She arched her back and thrust her panty clad buttocks upward, slowly raising her ass up in the air until she was up on her knees. Her head and her shoulders were pressed down against the bed. She wasn't sure she had the strength in her arm right now to raise herself off the bed. Besides, she was going to need her free hand for what she planned to do next.

Julianna turned her head and looked past her shoulder to smile seductively at Derrick. As she did so, she reached back with her free hand to grab hold of her panties. She pulled them down, first exposing the soft curves of her buttocks, then revealing her dripping wet pussy and her hand still masturbating her clit. She lowered the panties to her knees, then stepped forward with one leg to pull them off, leaving them still dangling around her other leg. She brought her arm back up to support her shoulder. She began to increase the already writhing motion of her hips until she was rocking her entire body forward and backward. While she did so, she slid her soaking wet fingers from her clit down to her pussy and thrust two fingers inside of herself. She thrust them in and out of her pussy with the rhythm of her rocking hips as though her fingers were a hard cock, fucking her roughly from behind. She closed her eyes for a moment, lost in the sensations she was giving herself, lost in how erotic and freeing it felt to let her inner slut loose in a way she never had before.

She looked back at Derrick again and noticed that he wasn't taking pictures any longer. He had pulled his cock out of his sweatpants and was vigorously stroking it. Julianna couldn't help staring at his hand stroking up and down his thick, lovely cock. She loved watching a man stroke his hard cock, and watching this handsome young stranger stroke his while watching her was even hotter. Unbidden, her mind began comparing the sensations of her fingers thrusting in and out of her pussy with the imagined sensations of Derrick's hard cock thrusting in and out of her. She tried to force her mind elsewhere, but ended up imagining the feel his cock in her own hand instead of his. The anticipation of bringing it toward her eager mouth. The feeling of it sliding between her lips. The feel and taste of it on her tongue.. Ohh! I've got to stop! She told herself.

She rolled over onto her back, nearly rolling off the side of the bed as she did so. She ended up on the very edge of the bed. One leg was hanging off the side of the bed. The spread wide pose made it easier for her to return her fingers to her throbbing clit. She rubbed her clit with one hand, her other grasping and pulling at the sheets in the middle of the bed. She watched as Derrick walked around the bed to stand almost directly over her. He continued stroking his cock as he looked down at her, the look on his face and the intensity of his stroking telling her that his orgasm must be close.

Her own orgasm was nearing as well. She could feel it rising in her body. She closed her eyes briefly, but opened them again quickly when she felt an unfamiliar touch on her midsection. Derrick had reached down with one hand and was gently rubbing her stomach, his other hand still vigorously stroking his long hard cock. She knew she should stop him. Either of them touching each other was crossing a line she desperately didn't want to cross. But she was helpless before the strength of her oncoming orgasm. She tried to form words, but only an animal like guttural groan came forth. One hand was tightly gripping and twisting the bed sheet, the other was stroking her clit. Neither hand would come to her rescue as Derrick continued to rub her stomach and slowly worked his way up the front of her body.

When his hand finally reached her breasts he began rubbing and caressing the one further from him while pinching and pulling her nipple between his fingers. Julianna heard Derrick groan and looked up to see him reach his own orgasm. His face was twisted in ecstasy, his hand rapidly stroking his rigid cock. Julianna watched as Derrick's cum shot forth from his cock, and she could feel iitswarmth splattering across one of her breasts. That was enough to push Julianna over the edge to her own orgasm. Her hips bucked wildly beneath her stroking hand. Her body convulsed out of control. Time seemed to slow and the world dimmed and went gray except for the electric heat flooding out from her clit.

Dimly she was aware of Derrick continuing to orgasm above her. The next shot from his cock shot further than the first and she could feel it splattering in a diagonal across her cheek, the corner of her lips, and her chin. As Derrick continued to stroke himself to the ending of his orgasm, she felt more cum shoot and dribble onto her tits but the sensation seemed far away as her mind and body were consumed by the aftershock of her intense orgasm.. She closed her eyes and could not have said how long they were closed. When she opened them again Derrick was standing over her with a washcloth.

"I'm sorry things got a little out of hand there at the end.", he said sheepishly, "I guess I just kind of lost control". He held the washcloth out to her, then suddenly pulled it back a little. "Would you mind if I take a couple more pictures of you the way you are now?" He asked, "I'm not sure you'll want to show them to your husband, but I think you should see how amazing and sexy you look right now. "

Julianna thought about it for a moment. Derrick was right that this was not the kind of picture she'd planned to send to her husband, but she was curious to see if she looked as sexy and slutty as she felt right now. Would she look like one of the girls from the internet porn videos her and her husband would sometimes watch together?

She smiled up at Derrick and nodded her assent, then lay the rest of the way back on the bed again. She watched as Derrick took several pictures. Some zoomed out on all of her, some focused on just her cum covered tits. When he started to take a few pictures of the cum streak on her face, a naughty thought crossed her mind. Keeping eye contact with the camera phone and Derrick, she slid the tip of her tongue out of her mouth and slowly, sexily licked Derrick's jism from the corner of his mouth. She heard him moan slightly and her eyes flicked down to his still naked penis just in time to see it begin to stiffen again. You're playing with fire Julianna, she told herself, better quit now before things really get out of control.

She let Derrick take a couple more pictures, then accepted the washcloth from him and cleaned herself up. She retrieved her strewn about clothes and dressed herself, conscious of Derrick's still hungry gaze upon her.

"So, um", Derrick said nervously, "I'm here for three more days. I, um, maybe we can get a drink or something?". Julianna smiled as she walked up to him. She didn't answer his question. Instead, she leaned in and gave him a lingering kiss on the cheek. "Thank you for a wonderful evening". She smiled again and walked out of the hotel room. As the door closed behind her, she leaned back against the hallway wall, her knees still a little week. She took out her phone and flicked through some of the pictures.

Derrick was right, those last pictures were very sexy. But should she keep them? She would love for her husband to see how hot and slutty she looked in those pictures, but they did make it look like her and Derrick had gone a lot farther than they had, way too far. How would she explain that the truth wasn't quite as bad as the pictures made it seem? She thought about it a moment, then turned her phone off and started walking down the hall to the elevator. I don't have to decide right now, she thought, I still have two more days of vacation. Who knows what else might happen?

12