All Comments on 'The Beard'

by Bakeboss

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
hot start-sure there is more to cum

hot start-a sort of ex summary into all things naughty:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
elaborate

Could have been a lot better if there was more build up and detail. Good start though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Yea right

So this guy watches his sister munch carpet then the GF fucks him once and he is never allowed to fuck either again.

hmmm like any guy is going to be willing to sit by after getting some then being told to just watch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
no way

no guy would ever agree to be his sisters girlfriends boy friend without getting some constant pussy keep it atleast sounding realistic please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Unrealistic Characters

Seriously, the characters in this were just bizarre. The brother gives up any chance to have a healthy relationship so he can pretend to be his sister's girlfriend's boyfriend. And the one time they have sex with him they treat him like crap because he doesn't last long? What guy would last long in a threesome when he hasn't been getting any for weeks? months?

Then after all he's done for them, they cut him off completely? The sister and girlfriend are both ungrateful bitches and the guy isn't much better because he's a spineless pussy. This story lacked anyone to connect with on any level. Unless this story was written for other spineless pussies or ungrateful bitches.

I'm hoping other authors take note of what this author did wrong and don't repeat those mistakes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous