All Comments on 'The Beast of Dacia'

by Honeysuckle_Vixen

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Sorry...

This story could have been good,I mean the premise was good but the execution was terrible.1 star

Honeysuckle_VixenHoneysuckle_Vixenover 12 years agoAuthor
First Chapter in a much longer work

Hi there,

Firstly, thank you for your feedback. I wanted to let you know that this is just the first chapter in a much longer piece. Hopefully when I post the next few chapters, hopefully you'll feel differently. Either way, please let me know!

-Honeysuckle_Vixen

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More?

I actually just saw that this is is going to be a longer story, but when will you be posting more? I really liked the opening and I'm curious to see who/what the "Beast" is. I like that it seems to have a different setting than a lot of stories I've read and honestly, I don't see what's 'poorly executed' about it. I enjoyed it and wanna read more!

shyintxshyintxover 12 years ago
Looking forward to more

I enjoyed it so far but it was way to short and I would have liked a little more background such as why the vampires were after her and what exactly the prophecy said.

chytownchytownover 12 years ago
Very Interesting!!!!

Will be watching for more. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
No need to make this into a complete porno

the beginning is damn good. made me feel as if i was reading a novel - a nice novel no be exact. kept me stuck to it till the end. But in my opinion it would have been nicer as a non-erotic story. (Just my view). But it matches the romance section as well. Whatever u do, it going to be good. Waiting for the next one.

Honeysuckle_VixenHoneysuckle_Vixenover 12 years agoAuthor
Hello Everyone!

Thank you so much for your great feedback, especially the constructive stuff. This is actually a story I've been working on for a while and decided to use it for Literotica. The scene at the end was added for posting here because originally there was no sex in this chapter. Since it's the only chapter I posted, I wanted to put SOMETHING sexual in it. I'm going to slow the pace for the introduction of the sex in the future chapters and not every chapter will have sex in it.

Aslo, the reason for the vamps being after our main character will be revealed in time. I'll be posting the next few chapters in the next couple of days.

Thank you all so much!

-Honeysuckle_Vixen

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous