The Beauty and The King

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack laughed triumphantly. "Bravo, my boy! Ya've made a 1-up," he said. "It ne'er lets ya go empty-handed."

Carol scowled at him. "You are always good at playing games and lining your pockets," she said sharply and stood up. Dee followed her example, leaving her glass half-empty.

"Ya jus' agreed on my offer, haven't ya?"

"Pick up the tab for us," she said, holding Dee by her left wrist and turned to leave the bar.

Carol's grip constricted on Dee's wrist as she led her to the doorway; "Wretched pig," she muttered angrily.

"Ah! Be gentle Mr. King. You're hurting me," Dee chided.

Carol stopped in her tracks, stared at Dee, and let her wrist go.

Dee beamed. "Don't forget! I'm your girlfriend for 72," she said. "We should walk like lovers." Moving her arm, she intertwined it with Carol's.

"Yeah, thanks for reminding me. Let's get out of here," Carol retorted.

"By all means," Dee said salaciously.

As they turned to go out, DJ Viktor began playing the upbeat single Kylie.

"You know, I love this song," Dee said.

"Impressive," Carol said. "I love it too."

"Wow, that's amazing!"

"French Kiss With Kylie was Akcent's best debut album. Their songs always lift your spirits! As you listen to them, you can't hold back an urge to dance."

"Mmm... yes! It's a pity we can't dance here."

Carol looked into her gleaming eyes. The very first idea that entered her mind was her own desire to dance. She smiled instantly and said, "Why, of course we can!"

"Really?"

"Come on, baby," Carol said and spun around. Dee followed, walking swiftly to the dance floor.

Jack laughed at their speedy gait. "Hey Carlos," he shouted. "Are ya gonna dance'n fuck here all night?"

Ignoring his remark, Carol flung an arm around Dee's waist and pulled her into a tight embrace. Dee gasped and looked into her eyes. They heard the lyrics.

Baby, you're the one that melts my heart

I swear I'm not lying

Dee laughed and hugged her client, whose hand roamed secretly on her bare back; for a brief moment, she felt something hard that pressed against her mons. They danced as the singer intensified his intonation. Patrons yelled enthusiastically, and some couples gathered around to join them on the floor.

The duo swayed and turned rhythmically to the song. Their bodies touched, time and time again, creating a sexual energy between them. The packer hit Carol's pussy, and the heat from Dee's body inflamed her cunt. The singer vocalized,

You drive me crazy

You slowly drive me crazy

Think about you baby

Can't get you out of my mind

I should be lucky

I should be so lucky

I should be lucky to sleep with you tonight.

With Dee's arms snaked around Carol's, the duo exchanged tender hugs. Resisting an urge to kiss each other, they continued dancing. As the song ended, they left the bar; walking hand in hand, they approached the spot where Carol had parked her sedan.

"Wow, so this is your car," Dee spoke in fascination.

"Yeah!"

"It's beautiful," she said and raised her hand. Caressing Carol's face, she asked lewdly, "Are you going to do me on the backseat now?"

"Do you think it was me who played Kylie for you? Just get in the car and we'll be off in no time!"

Dee grinned as she walked around; she opened the car door and got in. Carol took the driver's seat and the doors shut. They sped off into the night.

____________________________________________

Carol pulled up the car as she reached her destination. "We're home," she declared.

Dee got out first. Staring at the luxury house, she clasped her hands together with glee. Carol moved closer and put an arm round her. They entered the building, walked past the living room, and climbed the stairs.

"Baby, I knew you'd love my home," Carol said.

"Mmm... yes! Everything looks so fancy and furnished."

"Amy is an efficient housemaid and a good girl. She knows her stuff."

"Does she live here?"

"Never mind, she won't disturb us!"

Dee laughed. "Big Bro told me your house is located on the seaside," she said.

"That's right! I love the beach and the ambience that it provides. You'd always watch people coming from far and near, and having lots of fun in the salty sea air."

"Hum-I'm with you!"

They went directly to a polished oak door. Carol opened it and motioned Dee to enter. Following her, she closed the door and said, "This is my bedroom."

Dee looked around. A couple of wall lights dimly illuminated the room. An elegant queen-size bed stood with nightstands; a mirror and some paintings hung over its headboard. To the right, a venetian blind covered the only sliding window.

"It's... it's very romantic and cozy," she said.

"Let me show you the beach."

"Ok."

They walked over to the window. Carol lifted the blind slats before opening it. Standing beside her, Dee watched the rising and falling tides. She took a deep breath, and closed her eyes as a cold draught from the sea caressed her face.

Carol stared at her in awe; Dee looked like a celestial creature in the dim light as the air currents stirred her tresses. Capitulating to an urge, she slipped behind her and began fondling her bare skin.

Carol's fingers delicately tickled her hips and waist. Brushing the golden brown hair across her back, she unknotted the halter ties and lustfully kissed her between the shoulder blades.

Dee trembled and laughed dreamily as she felt a love bite on her earlobe. Carol cast her halter straps aside and grabbed her by the arms; she made her spin, and pushed her against the wall. The top of Dee's dress cascaded from her tits, revealing them to Carol's ravenous eyes.

Carol grabbed her juicy melons and squeezed them playfully. Without further ado, she nuzzled into her cleavage and tweaked her dark olive nipples. Then she blew on her neck and kissed her cheek lightly.

Dee closed her eyes again; Carol's wet lips pressed against her half-open mouth. She moaned and embraced the cross-dresser lovingly.

The amorous bliss overwhelmed them with heat and hunger. Carol gave her an ardent French kiss, and continued pulling her tits. In return, Dee clutched her shirt and wrenched it.

After a while, they broke their kiss. Dee's tits jut out as she moved her head and strained her torso. Licking her own lips, Carol bent forward and opened them to take one nipple.

"Aah... mmm... mmm..." Dee moaned, feeling the pressure on her sensitive areola. Carol's lips glided over her supple flesh. She sucked it hard, and held a mouthful before releasing it slowly. Then she paid her attention to its counterpart. Drawing in her cheeks, she went on with sucking her boob until it slipped out.

Dee raised her arms up above her head and let Carol suck her tits passionately. She sighed as Carol's tongue twirled on her erogenous nubs and tickled them to hardness.

Carol kissed her melons all over and resumed sucking her nipples. While doing so, she groped with her dress and peeled it down her hips.

Dee opened her eyes as Carol whispered, "I want to taste your pussy."

'Please do,' she implored inwardly. Standing still, she let Carol kneel down and touch her crotch. Instantly, she heard her voice, "Hum-I like those girls who wear no undies to hide their assets. Now raise your leg, baby!"

Stepping from the velvet material that had fallen at her feet, Dee obeyed and set her right foot on the nightstand. She felt Carol's hands on her stomach and left thigh, and then a kiss on her bald pussy.

Carol kept her mouth glued to Dee's twat. Then she opened it, licked her swollen pussy lips deliberately, and moved up to capture her hood.

Dee convulsed as the pleasure hit her senses; Carol's lips were closed on her engorged clit. She knew her client was sucking it with relish.

Carol shook her head while holding the ultra sensitive morsel in her mouth; it throbbed against her lips and tongue. Sucking it hard, she clawed at her thighs.

"Aah... aah... mmm... right there... yess... yess... right there..." Dee chanted, spurring her on to keep up the good work.

Carol released her clit in a smacker. She took it again, and squeezed her soft ass cheeks. Dee yelped receiving a spank, and then she convulsed; the titillating feel of Carol's fingers on her butt crack was extremely delightful.

After giving Dee a few spanks, Carol let her clit go and licked her dripping pussy. 'Yes she's ready but I'll fuck her without exposing my crotch tonight,' she thought, tasting the moisture that seeped out of her cunt. Resolving to act upon the idea, she moved a hand between Dee's thighs and located her asshole.

Dee uttered a throaty moan; something hard probed her slick entrance. She reached down, grabbed Carol's head, and pushed it against her pussy.

Carol coated her finger with Dee's juices, penetrated her asshole, lubed her rectum, and felt the spasmodic contraction of o ring around her major knuckle. At the same time, she continued sucking her clit.

Dee squealed; Carol's mouth and hand were setting her ablaze. The passionate sucking and fucking actions electrified every nerve in her cunt. She reached her plateau in no time. Copious amounts of creamy juices flooded her love canal and she cummed, shuddering all over to the utmost lust.

Carol felt the wetness on her chin, and she pressed her lips against Dee's pussy. Sucking her cum avidly, she drank it; some love juice dribbled from the corners of her mouth.

Dee moved her leg down to keep her balance. Carol clutched her thighs and licked her cum off them. "Boy, I love her taste," she judged.

'Sienna was right,' Dee inferred. 'Carlos is a lot better than the guys I've entertained. No one has ever pleasured me that much!'

Carol looked up suddenly. "Baby, let me eat your cunt again. You know I'm still hungry," she told her.

"Wow," Dee spoke in undertone. Following Carol's gesture, she walked toward the bed and sat on its edge.

"VERY GOOD," Carol made a hearty comment. She rose, approached her, and added, "Lie down!"

Dee lay on her back. Carol knelt before her and splayed her toned legs.

Dee sighed as she felt Carol's mouth and tongue on her quivering pussy lips. Grabbing her own tits, she closed her eyes. The pleasure soon built up, driving her into ecstasy. "Ooh yes... yes... do me on your bed, Carlos! I'm yours," she murmured.

____________________________________________

Carol woke up after about 1 p.m. She blinked mindlessly at Dee's bare back and messy hair. Coming to her senses in a while, she smiled faintly and recalled the overnight necking session they went through. She pleasured Dee without removing her own clothes or using the strap-on. The call girl had smooth skin and supple flesh; she enjoyed kissing her from head to toe, sucking her nipples, licking her asshole, and eating her cunt.

Carol reached her symmetrical ass cheeks and caressed them tenderly. Dee showed no reaction to her touch; she lay fast asleep.

"Perhaps she's still exhausted for cumming so much," she remarked and got out of bed. Standing before the dressing table, she looked heedlessly at her reflection in the mirror; her eyes flew open as she noticed the unbuttoned shirt, unzipped pants, and partly revealed undergarments.

Carol touched her crotch and felt the bulge in her jockstrap. Frowning instantly, she clutched the opening of her shirt. There were delicate lipstick marks on her cheeks, forehead, and neck. She looked again at the sleeping beauty and speculated, 'Why, I didn't plan doing this! Does she know I am not a man?'

On the second thought, Carol shook her head and grinned. She walked round the bed, opened the wardrobe, chose a dark purple shirt and black pants, and rushed to the bathroom.

After taking a shower bath, she got dressed and came out. Dee was already up; she rolled on her back, batted her eyelashes, and smiled. "Good morning," she greeted her.

"You'd better say good afternoon," Carol said curtly.

Dee gasped and sat up promptly. "Gosh, we've missed the morning," she said.

"It doesn't matter," Carol rejoined. "After cumming all night long, the first thing that rejuvenates you is the deep slumber."

Dee laughed. "Ooh, yes! I can feel that," she said lasciviously, and moved a hand between her thighs.

Carol smirked. "Not so fast, baby! Just take a bath and get dressed," she said.

"Aw," Dee exclaimed.

"You are still my girlfriend, SILLY. Today we'll go out and have fun."

"Ah, ok. That's a good idea," she said and looked to her left. The gown and heels lay willy-nilly on the floor. "How sweet of you! I really forgot my dress," she added.

"You won't be wearing it for a couple of days."

Dee stared at her. "WHAT," she spoke out. "Do you mean I should go out nude with you?"

For a brief moment, Dee's question rendered her speechless. Her voice quavered as she said, "Bo-Bonnie!"

Hearing the name, Dee frowned. She asked her right away, "Bonnie! Who's she?"

Carol pursed her lips and spun around. Approaching the wardrobe, she opened it again and fished out a black polka dot swing dress. "I want you to put this on," she said, and threw the material at her.

Dee caught it and said, "Erm... ok."

____________________________________________

The Amotropica Zoo was crowded as usual. People moved back and forth, chatting and laughing together. Children roamed around the vast green grounds with their parents. They rushed to the Interactive Fountain, frolicked in the refreshing water jets, bought animal-themed toys from the gift shops, and pointed joyously at the whistling ducks.

Dee hiked on the walking trails with Carol; she enjoyed the tropical setting of the zoo. The shrill cries of Bali Mynas, rhythmic chirping sounds of Black-naped Orioles, Sun Parakeets perching high in the trees, shelducks swimming in the ponds, and white-tailed deer foraging on the grass delighted them. Moreover, they observed various animals and birds confined within enclosures; there were bears, panthers, alligators, New Guinea Dingoes, kangaroos, howlers, tortoises, and eagles.

At three forty five, the duo stepped inside the Café Amotropica; it offered a good menu to revitalize the visitors who felt a bit tired. Hence, they ate hot dogs and drank cold coffee before leaving the zoo.

Carol spent some time driving around the city, and finally pulled up her sedan in a parking lot. She led Dee toward a white building, cast a sidelong glance at her, and asked, "Have you been here before?"

Dee looked up and exclaimed, "Wow! You like gambling, don't you?"

Carol smiled as she gazed at a large neon sign, featuring the blue sculpture of five aces. The cards lay unpacked, just above the red wording.

CASINO

LADY LUCK

"Yes! I come here to play for stakes and often win a good amount of money," she answered.

"Mmm... nice! Have you ever won something for the rest of your life?"

Carol laughed. "You know it never happens in gambling," she said.

"Yeah, it never happens when you just gamble."

Carol pushed the glass door open. They walked into the vestibule, entered the Big Hall, and stopped for a while to look around. The interior was well lit, elaborately furnished, and already crowded. People wisecracked with one another as they played poker, blackjack, and craps. The girls accompanied men who were enthusiastically placing bets at the roulette tables. Croupiers spun the wheels and balls in opposite directions. The winners cheered, got their prizes, and reveled with girls; conversely, the losers just scowled at them.

Carol grabbed Dee's hand and resumed walking. "We're gonna play against the house," she said, approaching the cashier cage.

"Don't you like to wager with other gamblers?"

"Yeah, but our evening may be spoiled if I beat a live opponent."

"Erm... I don't get you."

"Some people are quite crazy. After losing their money in gambling, they threaten the winners and challenge them to fight. It's a common scenario here, and I don't want any trouble because I am dating you."

Dee raised her eyebrows. "Well, I really appreciate your thoughtfulness," she said.

Carol grinned. "The security measures are tight here," she added. "You have to play fair because no one can evade the hidden cameras."

Dee said nothing. To her amazement, Carol exchanged $100 for a bunch of token coins. Then they walked toward the carousel and occupied a couple of stools, which stood before the video slot machines.

Carol inserted a coin, and hit the red button as it blinked on the screen. Some dialogue boxes zoomed in, displaying various pictures and a pay table. "Aha," she said. "I can see Jessica Rabbit, Princess Jasmine, and Cinderella."

"So you will choose the princess, won't you?"

"No! I'll bet on Jessica."

"Humm... suit yourself!"

Jessica batted her eyelashes as Carol touched her. Instantly, her pic magnified and five red arrows popped around her. Carol selected a lemon and a bell. All the pics zoomed out and simulated reels appeared with a confirmation dialogue box. She hit YES, and the reels got activated for a half-minute spin. One after the other, they slowed down and stopped. She stared at the screen and declared, "Ah! I lost the bet."

"You have to try again," Dee said.

"Yeah, I will," she said and resumed making different combinations with Jessica. However, she lost six consecutive games and spoke irritably, "Argh! What the fuck is going on?"

"Erm... I'd rather bet on Jasmine if I were you," Dee remarked.

Carol stared at her and rejoined, "Do you think she'll be lucky for me?"

Dee shrugged her shoulders. "You can still use coins and keep on betting," she said.

Carol reset the machine and inserted a bronze coin. When Jasmine appeared on the screen, she selected her with a throbbing heart and a sparkling diamond. Activating the reels, she waited until they decelerated and stopped. The duo gaped right away at the enabled payline; with the appearance of three cakes and two hearts in a row, the machine announced four bonuses.

"Woohoo! I WON," Carol yelled.

Dee laughed.

"You were right, baby! The first payout ensued after a bet on Jasmine," Carol said delightedly as she hit CASH OUT; the hopper rotated a dozen gold coins into the tray.

"I'm glad you listened to me," Dee said.

"Cause I felt you were encouraging me like... a real girlfriend."

"Well, I'm still your girlfriend."

"Oh, yeah! Should I have another go? A gambler must never ignore the bonus games."

"You bet!"

Carol nodded. She continued choosing Jasmine with various symbols. The more she played the more payout and bonuses she got. After winning her last bet, she signed out. Dee assisted her in collecting the credits.

"I never expected winning that much," Carol said happily.

"But I knew you could make it after choosing the princess," Dee said.

"Cool! Now let's see what prize they have to offer us."

____________________________________________

Carol and Dee entered the lobby of Gemmer's Paradise Hotel. The staff greeted them as prime guests of the night because they had collected the most ample credits at casino and in return, got a free suite reservation.

After dining, the duo stepped inside the master bedroom. It was spacious, heavily carpeted, and air-conditioned. There were wall mirrors and nightstands at both sides of the upholstered bed. The cotton bed sheet, plush cushions, and silk drapery had contrasting colors. Fancy luminaires and downlights illuminated the entire room.

"Oh, how lovely," Dee exclaimed joyously as she looked around.

"This suite is yours," Carol said.

"No! It's ours."

Carol walked toward a nightstand, carrying her white glossy bag; she put it there securely. Dee frowned, discerning on the things it might contain. The bag was seemingly empty. In fact, Carol had taken it out of her wardrobe when Dee was enjoying a shower bath.

The cross-dresser turned around. Dee's eyes fell on the big bulge in her pants.