The Beauty of a Woman Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ian37
ian37
12 Followers

"I can't go all the way and cum Amy ... my husband ..."

"Your husband does not have to know about any of this. Look, I know that you love him very much and that you would never do anything to lose that. I am not asking you here to go all out, but you and I also both know that deep down, you are aching to feel this man's amazing length in between the tips of your aroused fingers, even if just for the briefest of moments," Amy tried to reason.

I am aching to feel nothing more, Kim thought.

"Come over here and stand up, Kim," Amy suddenly ordered.

As if in a drug induced trance, Kim could not help but waltz over toward the oversized bed.

Only that my drug of choice may just end up being this man's lance, Kim knew.

Suddenly, Amy was leaning all of the way back in the bed, her outer kitty lips glistening like a moist dew against the most anticipant of grass on the most humid summer morning. The drips of heated honey were flowing down the top of her inner thighs in awaiting arousal of what was to come. The outer lips of Amy's tingling peach were swelling seemingly all of the way outward with their acute arousal, red and violet like the most blossoming and blooming flower, the inner lips beyond ripe and ready for the taking, the softness of the pillows directly underneath the sensually round cheeks of her extraordinarily sexy derriere yet again.

"Take off his pouch, Kim," Amy said.

Keith was standing directly in front of her now so that she could look up and see the intense arousal that was burning in between his exposed eyes.

Kim could not help but reach out and do exactly as she was told, freeing and releasing the mammoth member that had first started this entire affair of events only one short week ago back at the club.

"Oh godddddddddd!" Kim screamed.

The swollen head was twitching back and forth from its prolonged arousal even before a single touch was made against it, and this only aroused the two frantic women even more.

"Look at it Amy, look at it, it's literally like moving all by itself!" Kim could not help but howl.

"Oh dear goddddddd Kim, I can't wait to feel that freakin' thing all of the way inside of my needy peach pounding the living daylights out of me!" Amy answered.

"Mmmm," Kim relpied, watching with awe at the dancing club right in front of her.

"Touch it, Kim. Flick the bulb of his head with the edge of your finger".

Kim was too far gone at this point but to do anything else, the effect being that the swollen shaft below started to expand and stretch from the indirect stimulation so close to it, the actual head bouncing and dancing around even more visibly as the whole entire lance rapidly filled with more and more congested heaviness.

Just the mere tickle from her finger was more than enough to make Kim's pulsating kitty suddenly start to release another fresh trickle of honey like juice that slowly slided it's way down the top of her aroused and heated inner thighs.

"Oh my good god Amy, I can see the hint of a little bit of pre cum on the head!"

"Ohhhh, aghhhhhh," Amy screeched. "Take it in between your hands now and grab a hold of it firmly, make every single freakin' inch of this gorgeous lance our sensual prisoner".

"Good lord have mercy, I cannot even get my hands even like halfway around this amazing thing!"

"Get as good of a grip as you can on it then and slide your fingertips up and down the sides of the shaft as quickly as possible. Let's get him even hotter and pull all of those pent up juices that are threatening to burst forth from him all the way upward toward the top,"Amy decided.

"Ughhhh, godddd!" Keith finally screamed, unable to hold his arousal in any futher.

The fact of the matter was that he had been studying the art of tantra for as long as he could remember because he always wanted to stretch out his partner's pleasure by holding back his own for as long as possible. His philosophy was, let her cum as much as she wishes to and just enjoy the feeling of the experience while focusing on her total enjoyment. Then when she was ready to have her last climax of the night, whether it was her fifteenth or only her first, join her in the final peak at the same time so as to melt right into one another, the holding off only making the peak even more strong and more acute.

But the truth also was that Keith had never been this aroused and turned on before, and all else but this moment of time had been lost to him for quite awhile now.

It was simply becoming harder and harder to hold back the climax that threatened to burst itself forth at a moment's notice just feeling Kim's soft and sultry hands sliding up and down and milking his burgeoning shaft, knowing she was enjoying herself more directly finally and not to mention looking at Amy over on the bed teasing her clit in the most tantalizing of manners with the tips of her moistened fingers while waiting to be ravished and taken.

"Ohhhh mercy, I am sooooo ready for this!" Amy said. "Kim, bring that god like man over to me. Pull him right over to me by not letting go of the shaft".

Kim and Keith were in front of the bottom of the bed within an instant.

Amy's long and sexy legs were open all the way and outstretched on top of the pillows, all of the way elevated now and eager and ready for a deep and solid pounding and shafting.

"Shove it up inside of me," Amy achingly stated.

"Amy, I want you to feel it teasing your clit first," Keith countered.

"Shove that whole friggin' thing right up inside of me!" Amy yelped. "I think that I have been teased more than enough and I need to feel you filling me up right now!

"Then I shall take myself away from this bed right now and leave you to your toys and fingers for the rest of the evening," Keith threatened, looking to prolong the pleasure a bit further even.

Besides Amy happened to have a very sexy clit with a very well pronounced tip, and Keith was desperate to feel the beautiful bulb right underneath him.

"No, Pleaseeeeee!" Amy shrieked.

"Please what, Amy?" Keith asked.

"Please don't take it away from me! Give me every single square inch of your lance right now!"

"Teasing your clit," Keith confidently demanded yet again.

"Anything, ahhhhhhhhhh. Just give it to meeeeee! Let me feeeeel it! Oh my dear god Keith, I need to just feel it"

Amy's clit quivered with acute anticipation, her kitty trembled with the thought of taking a lance this large inside of it, and her legs writhed around and around uncontrollably with the pillows still strategically placed underneath her.

The most massive member she had ever seen was literally now only mere inches away from her soaking wet slit and the culmination of the most decadent sexual experience of her life was now only moments away.

While watching Amy panting for Keith's luscious lance, Kim felt her inner juices continue to slowly seep out of her own flowing peach with breathless eagerness of what was about to unfold in front of her.

Keith found himself finally hovering all the way directly above Amy, trying desperately to think about anything else but the two sexy ladies so close to him in fear that just the slightest touch now of anything at all against the lusty head of his eager lance might trigger a very quick and powerful orgasm that would make his head spin around and around in dizzying like circles.

So feeling the apex of his member still twitching, he took a deep breath and exhaled.

"My c ... clit!" Amy screeched. "Kim, grab a hold of that thing and place it right where it so desperately needs to be".

"I .... I ..."

"Now!" Amy screamed at the top of her lungs.

Kim slided the end of a protective condom that Amy had in her purse up and down the length of his incredibly thick member.

With her hand stretched all the way around the edges of his huge shaft at least as much as possible, Kim closed her eyes as if trying to freeze this sexy moment in time for as long as possible.

Moving forward, the very end of the inflated head was at last fleetingly floating right above the tip of her tumescent clit.

The effect being that Amy could feel her entire clitoris vibrating back and forth in between her aroused legs with the direct touch so close now, yet in some respects still so very far away.

More and more heated honey continued to freely flow outward from her pounding peach.

"N... noooo ... damn you, Kim! More, more let me really feel it now!" Amy begged.

Having had previously observed how sensual and erotic sexy teasing could truely be, Kim was intent now on drawing out this excruciatingly delicious experience so as to prolong the pleasure for all of them even further.

Kim was definitely getting off on being in complete control of this part of the event.

Grasping the shaft a little more firmly now, the crown of Keith's bulging head was directly pressed right upward against the bottom edges of Amy's inflamed clitoris, just right underneath the throbbing tip but not right against that most sensitive point, the effect pushing the tip even further and further outward now in exposed and complete expansion.

It's like painting a portrait on an awaiting canvas, Kim thought to herself while using his tool as the most sultry paintbrush to brush back and forth against her co workers completely inflamed sex.

"Oh godddddddd, godddddd, yesssss!" Amy yelped.

"How does that feel?" Kim asked her friend.

"It's .... oh good lordddd ... it's like h ... heaven!" Amy managed.

"Ughhhh!" Keith grunted, feeling the full effect of her saucy clit underneath his lengthy lance for the very first time, never more eager to massage a clit in his entire life, aware now that his shaft was literally about stretched now to the breaking point, the surging head about to burst at the seams with all the pent up desire of the past couple of hours.

Feeling Kim's fingertips grazing the shaft of his member was inflaming his arousal ever more and more.

"M ... move it Kim, for goodness sakes, move it!" Amy stammered.

Because the fact of the matter was that Kim was still only pressing the end of his jewel teasingly against her pleasure pinnacle without any sort of movement as of yet, the result of this action being that her co worker was lifting up more and more from the pillows achingly searching for a more firm and direct touch.

Kim could see how distended the tip of Amy's clit was, a very well pronounced and passion filled pinnacle that was almost silently weeping for some sort of relinquishing release.

Thus taking pity on her friend, with a firm hold of the shaft still of this most monument like club, she slowly started to circle the swollen head in lazy, spiral like motions all the way around and around the tip of the anticipant clit, getting closer and closer to the very middle each time it spun around, thus almost making like a windmill like effect between the head of his aching lance and the peak of her awaiting clit.

"Oh s .... sweeet .... j ... jesus, Kim!" Amy howled.

"You h ... have .... the ... sexiest clit ... I have ... ever .... felt, ugggghhh!" Keith grunted.

"Oh my f ... friggin' g ... god you two, this is making me so hot, so hot!" Kim admitted, her free hand itching to slide underneath her skirt so that she could tickle her own scorching and sultry clit.

"Kim, why don't you get the rabbit out of my purse and have some fun while Keith and I continue?" Amy suggested. "I just bought it today and it has not even been used yet".

Kim had never even used a jack rabbit vibrator before, and she was most definitely intrigued with the possibilty of trying to time her long over due orgasm to coincide with the next explosion of the other two.

Normally the prospect of openly caressing herself with a popular sex toy while others watched would have been downright embarassing, but Kim knew that this had been nothing like any normal kind of experience from the start.

Kim could not wait till she got home any longer, she simply had to release her swollen nectar completely and actually cum before the fire in between her legs could not be put out by one mere fireman beacuse it became so smoldering hot.

So it was with this exact thought that she found herself extracting the saucy contraption that she had seen previously on an episode of Sex and the City.

Kim looked over at the other two and she could see that Keith was now gliding the head of his over heated lance up and down every single sensual square inch of Amy's achingly taut clitoris which was seemingly poised to have an orgasm like none other.

"Ohhhhhhh, good friggin' godddddd, yesssss!" Amy proceeded to scream while pushing her pelvis upward even more to feel the full entire caress.

Amy had never even felt a man against her clitoris in this fashion before, and so the effect of feeling this amazingly patient and tender man who had such a strong tool in between his athletic and sexy legs continuing to focus on her pleasure was making her start to almost feel ready to completely swoon.

Unable to endure any more, Kim took a firm grasping hold of the rabbit and placed the attached stimulating end against her pounding clitoral tip while thrusting the body deep up inside of her sweltering kitty.

The process was made even more decadent in a way being that Kim still had her skirt on and was massaging herself silly underneath it. So if anyone was lucky enough to see this occurence, they would see a beautiful and sexy woman dressed in complete business like attire frantically caressing herself with a soaking wet climax just only mere moments away, a professional woman who tried to be prim and proper on the surface at least who was finally letting her hair down all of the way after lust finally got to her so much that only an orgasm was within her thoughts as consuming as the necessity of it indeed was.

"I ... d ... don't ... t ... think ... I can hold off ... m ... much longer!" Keith announced.

"Oh goddddd Keith, me either ... ohhhhhhhh my godddd, ohhhh my godddd" Amy started to chant. "P ... please ... I am b ... begging you .... m ... make me cum!"

Kim knew that she could not hold off herself much longer after already holding back for so long ashamed to be this turned on for such a long time and now nothing else mattered except the fire that was blazing in between her sexy legs.

Kim thrust the body of the jack rabbit even deeper up inside of her, and as soaking wet as her pulsating peach was she found it was getting her really good now.

Keith felt the head of his inflated member twitch uncontrollably now because the feeling of the enlarged clitoris underneath him was nothing like he had felt before, and he started to realize finally that these amazingly sexy ladies were almost holding off their own imminent peaks while awaiting for him to achieve his release first so as to time the orgasms all together and make the climaxes even more drawn out.

"A ... A ... Amy ... K ... Kim ... I am going to cum s ... soooo hard!"

"Ughhhhh!" Kim automatically shrieked while feeling the dual stimulation from the toy still consuming ever fiber of her being, hearing that Keith was ready to burst, hearing him acknowledge her as a part of all of this only making her more and more crazy to cum.

"Oh s ... sweet ... j ... jesus please, please cum for me!" Amy screamed, feeling the bed springs shake underneath her as her clit tip poised for the inevitable.

Keith could not help but slide just the end of his bloated head just a quarter of an inch upward inside of her for only the briefest of moments so as to coat himself with all of her sexy syrup like honey that was threatening to pour right out of her throbbing kitty now before proceeding to once again glide the whole crown up and down the saucy clit, bathing the both of them in the most sensual and decadent nectar.

"Oh ... aghhhhhh .... ammmmm" Keith grunted yet again.

"Cum Keith! C ... cum right up against my clit!" Amy pleaded desperately.

"Are you sure?" Keith wondered.

"Cum right against my friggin clit Keith! Now!"

"Ughhhh, agggh, ughhhhhhhhhh!" Keith exclaimed, climax now only mere moments away.

A bountiful gush of pent up cum started to shoot out of the head of Keith's twitching member like a geyser like fountain that spread itself up and down the length of Amy's awaitng clit, a clit that was now unable to hold back any longer.

There was so much of it that she could almost feel it, even through the protective barrier of the condom.

And just the sight even of Keith cumming was breathtakingly sexy as well.

"Yessssssssssssssssss! God, yesssssssss!" Amy shrieked, feeling her climax start to radiate outward from the middle of her pounding clit. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Incredibly, Keith could feel smaller but still incredibly strong squirts escape him for many moments longer, while feeling his head spin with the dizzy like sensations.

"Ohhh, ohhhh, ohhh, ahhhhhh goddddddddddddddd have mercy!" Kim could not help but shriek as the throes of a massive orgasm started to consume her as well.

The result of all this being that all three felt themselves experience the most amazing orgasms of their lives within just moments of one another, earth shaking screams radiating throughout the room as the bed frame banged against the wall and the bed springs shook with the sudden intensity of the desire.

ian37
ian37
12 Followers