The Bed is Big Enough for Three Ch. 03

Story Info
I finally get to fully witness my best friend fuck my wife.
4.2k words
4.46
169.7k
154

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 01/27/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
licyou69
licyou69
1,070 Followers

Chapter 3

Let's Go Dancing

This is a follow up to the stories I previously submitted entitled "The Bed is Big Enough for Three" and "The Bed is Big Enough for Three -- Part 2". I would suggest reading those first. If you don't like the hotwife stories involving cuckoldry, you won't like this.

We awoke late the next morning to a bright sunny Saturday. Laurie and I spent a lot of time discussing her experiences with Mike. Going from a drunken quickie to an overnight stay was a huge leap and we were both worried that things might get out of control. I knew she really enjoyed her time with him, so I needed her to reassure me of my role in this little game, which she did. She said she was having a blast, but only wanted to continue if I was sure. She said she wasn't interested in fooling around with him without me. I knew she was telling me the truth, but in my gut wasn't sure if she could resist him if he made advances towards her.

We continued to enjoy our coffee and our day together in the living room. I was in my recliner and Laurie was reclined on the couch. As I peeked over at her, my imagination and hormones took hold of my brain as visions of her and Mike making love on the couch popped into my head. Obviously my face showed my pleasure as Laurie spoke up. "What are you grinning at?"

I responded with. "I just realized that if I was, quote -- unquote, asleep in my chair that our couch is big enough for you and Mike. If you positioned him just right, I could watch the two of you."

She grinned from ear to ear and replied with. "You are a dirty old man".

We didn't have much else planned for the day except dinner and drinks later with just the two of us. While we were sitting there Laurie's cell phone rang, she grinned, and answered with. "Hi Mike, what's up."

I knew he would contact her directly, I thought to myself. What a gentleman to call his girlfriend the next day after spending the night with her for the first time. Only his girlfriend was my wife! I continued to listen to her side of the conversation.

Her smiles to me reassured me as she responded to whatever it was he was telling her on the other end. "Richard? Oh yes, he's sitting right here. Thank you. Me too. The pipe? Oh yeah it's just fine. You're really know how to work with your hands don't you? I was so happy that you came to my rescue. I'm not sure what I would have done without you."

I came up with another brainstorm at that point and interrupted her with. "Why don't you invite him to dinner and drinks with us tonight?"

"Mike." she said. "Richard would like to thank you for taking care of me last night. We're going out for dinner and drinks tonight. Why don't you come along with us? Great!"

She was grinning ear to ear and nodded yes to me. She continued. "You'll pick us up? About 7:00? We'll see you then. Bye."

"Well, you and I have work to do." she said to me after hanging up the phone.

"What do you mean?" I replied.

"We have to get me ready for our date with Mike tonight. I can't wear the same old dress with him again, can I?" She asked.

I agreed, so we went out to the mall and picked out, not just a new dress, but new shoes, and a new bra and panties as well. We picked out a stunning short red dress and bought her lacy red panties and a lacy red bra. When we returned home she informed me that she had one other chore for me. Again she wanted me to shave her pussy so that it would still be nice and smooth for Mike. Just as I did two nights ago, I shaved her pussy and tried to get my tongue inside it when I was finished. But, just as she did two nights ago she got me to hold off so she could save herself for Mike. I reluctantly complied while once again my blue balls were in raging pain.

When Laurie finished getting ready she was as beautiful as I had ever seen her. She was absolutely glowing with anticipation of the night's events. Mike soon arrived and I met him at the door. "Thanks again buddy for taking care of Laurie." I told him.

"The pleasure was all mine. She's a great lady." He replied.

I'm sure the pleasure was all yours I thought to myself. What a surreal experience it was greeting Mike at the door in anticipation that Mike's cock would later that night be buried deep inside my wife. It was then that Laurie started coming down the stairs. Mike's jaw literally dropped when he saw her. He seemed speechless like he didn't know what to say. Laurie came up to him and gave him a little kiss on the lips and his face turned as red as her dress. "Let's go fellas." she said, and we headed out the door.

On the ride to the restaurant, Laurie was seated between Mike and me in his truck. Laurie's short red dress was riding slightly up her beautiful thighs. I kept catching Mike glancing down at her legs. I was trying my hardest to suppress an erection while thinking about the two of them fucking each other. I bet he was too.

Dinner was uneventful and Mike picked out a bar to go to afterwards. We arrived there and found there was a large dance floor. Laurie was excited because she loves to dance. We found a booth and ordered drinks. Laurie was sitting between us. After a little while I asked her to dance so we could get some time alone. While we were dancing I told her that she was probably going to have to ask him to dance, because I didn't think he would ask her in front of me.

So, when we returned to the table Laurie blurted out to Mike. "Richard's going to the bathroom. I need someone to dance with me. Come on!" He didn't have to be asked twice and practically jumped out of the booth as I dutifully made my way off to the restrooms.

When I returned they seemed to be having a good time on the dance floor. After a couple of more songs they returned to the booth. I noticed as we were sitting there that one of Mike's hands wasn't on the table. I glanced down and found it on Laurie's bare thigh. Moments later a song that Laurie really likes started playing. She grabbed Mike's hand without speaking and led him out to the floor. When that song finished, a slow dance song started. He seemed hesitant, but she quickly embraced him and they danced. He kept his hands to himself for the most part, but she had one hand on his ass. They continued to stay on the floor for a couple of songs until the next slow song. They moved themselves behind the crowd where I couldn't see clearly. When I did catch glimpses it was obvious their hands were all over each other and I think I saw him kissing her through the crowd.

After they returned to the booth both of them excused themselves to the restrooms. Laurie returned first and climbed in next to me. She grabbed my hand and placed something soft and damp in it. I looked down to find her panties in my hand. I smiled at her and quickly stuffed them into my jeans when I saw Mike return. He sat next to Laurie as we finished another round. I glanced down again to find her dress hiked up even further than last time and Mike's hand underneath it. Laurie was squirming slightly in her seat and by the look in her eyes and the way she was breathing it was obvious that Mike's hand was feeling her bare pussy.

A slow song came on again. I hated to interrupt them, but I wanted Laurie alone for a minute, so I asked Mike if I could steal his girl for a dance. He looked puzzled for a second and then said. "Hell yes, I'm sorry I monopolized her so long out there. It's just been forever since I went out dancing." I led Laurie to the floor and embraced her tightly as we danced. My raging hard on was pressing against her. Laurie noticed and squeezed my cock through my jeans and said that it appeared I was having as good a time as Mike was. I asked her if she was ready to take Mike home and follow through with our plan. She responded by taking my hand in the middle of the song and practically dragging me back to our table.

As Mike drove us home, he looked over at me and told me what a lucky guy I was. Laurie turned to me and practically jammed her tongue down my throat. I could tell that, sexually speaking, she was fully charged. I whispered to her that I loved her and she responded with the same. When we arrived at the house, I asked Mike if he would like to come inside for a night cap. I didn't think he could climb out of the truck fast enough.

Once inside, Mike sat down on the couch and I turned on the television and fixed us some drinks while Laurie went up to change. As she walked up the stairs I swear I could see a wet stain on the back up her dress. Without her panties, her pussy must have been soaking the material on her dress during the ride home.

I thought Laurie would throw on some sweats or something, but instead she came out in a sheer nightie that I had never seen before. I found out later that she bought it two days before in anticipation of her previous encounter with Mike. However, she never got to wear it because he quickly got her out of her dress and she was naked during the rest of their time together. You could see the outline of her nipples through the sheer material. I couldn't see any panties on her through the material, so I assumed she had none. I'm sure Mike's reaction was the same as he stared at her. Laurie sat between us but leaned towards me as we worked on our drinks and all pretended to watch whatever it was on the television. The silence was deafening as none of us seemed to know how to make the inevitable happen. On one hand I wanted to throw Mike's ass out of the house and fuck Laurie like there was no tomorrow. But on the other hand, I knew that Laurie was anticipating spreading her legs for him, not me.

I broke the ice by getting up to go to the bathroom and feigned stumbling on the way, while telling the two of them it seemed that I drank too much. Laurie got up to fix them a couple more drinks. When I returned, Mike immediately got up to go the bathroom. I took advantage of his absence by turning off the light and taking my place in my recliner. Laurie came into the room and saw me. "I take it you want this to happen again?" she whispered. Mike was coming out of the bathroom, so I just quickly nodded my head yes and began pretending to sleep.

"Looks like we lost him." Laurie said to Mike.

"Maybe I should head on out of here." Mike said.

"Do you really have to, Mike? Why don't you at least stay and finish your drink? We won't bother him. I'm sure he's out until morning." Laurie said.

"You don't have to ask me twice." he responded.

Things then got quiet, so I lifted my eye lids slightly to see what was happening. I could see them by the light of the television. They were both sitting there with a drink in one hand. Her other hand was on his jean covered leg and his other hand was caressing her bare thigh. They were just staring at each other as he massaged the smooth skin on her leg, moving further up under her nighty with each stroke. Mike moved towards her and kissed her as his hand moved all the way up under her nightie. As they kissed, Laurie gasped slightly and I knew he was feeling her sweet married pussy for the second time that night. After a while she pushed his hand away and stood up and threw off her nightie. As I suspected there were no panties. She looked so beautiful standing completely nude in front of my best friend. He stood up too and got out of his clothes as quickly as he possibly could. It was then, through my squinted eyes that I got a good view of how big he really was. He was as thick as I remembered from the lake, but much longer. They embraced and kissed with his massive bare tool pinned between them. Their hands were moving up and down and all around each others bodies as their passion intensified. My own cock wasn't as big as his, but inside my jeans at that moment it had to have been harder as it strained to get out.

Laurie then pushed Mike back towards the couch and he sat down. She got down on the floor between his knees and took his massive cock into her hands. She lowered her lips to his cock and circled her tongue around its swollen head. I watched in awe as she slowly lowered her mouth down the length of his shaft. I was stunned as her lips moved lower and lower along his shaft until finally her entire face was pressed against his hairy belly and his cock was fully lodged within her throat. I found myself wondering if the ease at which she did that meant that she had already sucked him off like that two nights before. What an erotic sight it was watching her bob up and down on another man's cock, then go down to lick his balls, then drag her tongue back up along the length, and start bobbing up and down again. Mike was laid back with his eyes closed and breathing heavily in obvious appreciation of the pleasure my wife was providing him.

Laurie had enough of sucking before he was able to cum. I'm sure her jaws were tired from trying to service that huge thing. She then stood up and climbed on top of the couch and straddled his legs as her lips joined his in another kiss. Mike's cock, now slick with Laurie's saliva was pinned between them. She took her time. I think she wanted to give me a show. Laurie pulled herself up and wrapped her hand around his shaft and aimed it at her pussy. Mike's burning love muscle was now less than an inch from her pussy that had been soaking wet all night with desire. The first time Mike fucked Laurie at our lake house I wasn't able to see his cock as it invaded my wife's once faithful womb. This time, for the very first time, I was about to witness another man's cock enjoy the warm wet feeling that only a short time ago was only felt by me.

Once again, there were no condoms. Nature was simply taking its course. The virile and fertile alpha male was making his conquest. Did Mike just assume Laurie was on the pill? Did he care? He planted his seed inside my wife numerous times the other night and appeared ready, willing, and able to try and inseminate her again. As she lowered herself, I was watching intently as the tip of his bare cock first made contact with her pussy lips, and then slowly pushed past them and into her wetness. Slowly she took him into her body until he was firmly seated inside her. His hands were on her breasts and their tongues were exploring each others mouths. Laurie sat there moving her hips from side to side slowly as they kissed. I wondered to myself if she was trying to adjust to his size.

Laurie remained that way for a short while, and then slowly started moving her body up and down on his cock. Mike was leaning back enjoying the sensation of Laurie's pussy working on his cock for about five minutes before I noticed her breathing becoming labored. His engorged cock must have been pounding against her cervix in the position she was in. She gasped "Oh Mike" as her body went into convulsion in the throes of an enormous orgasm. When she came back to earth, she giggled, got up and told him to get up. She then got on the couch and lay on her back. Mike quickly got between her legs and thrust his cock back into her.

"Easy there stud." she gasped. "I'm still a little sore from what you gave me the other night."

With Mike face down on her, I could now open my eyes fully. In doing so, I found Mike nibbling at her neck. His ass was steadily moving up and down and his thick veined baby-maker was pumping in and out of her, while his enormous sperm filled balls were slapping against her ass. Laurie's hands were clenching his shoulders. Her legs were wrapped tightly around his. She was staring me in the eyes. She smiled briefly, but she was too lost in the pleasure she was receiving from Mike to worry about me. Each time Mike thrust his cock in, her eyes would close. Mike's body was sweaty and he was obviously lost in the gift of pleasure that my wife was so willingly providing him. Both of them were breathing intensely. The only thing I could see was Mike's cock, covered in Laurie's sweet juices, as his body got closer and closer to the eruption that would send millions of his seed into my wife's awaiting and unprotected womb. The only thing I could hear was their rhythmic gasps and groans as they enjoyed what each other had to offer. The only thing I could smell was the fragrant smell of their lovemaking that permeated the entire room.

Finally it happened. "I can't stop." He gasped.

Laurie opened her eyes and looked at me as she said to him softly. "Don't stop. I need it. Give it to me, Mike. I want all of you inside me Baby".

He immediately tensed up. Laurie's wide spread legs were still locked around Mike's and were now drawing up as tight as she could get them. Laurie reached down with her delicate hands and pulled tight on his ass to draw him deeper into her womb. Mike began to moan softly. I watched intently as his cock began to pulse and his body began to shake. Each pulse was sending more and more of his hot sperm into my wife. Laurie's body began shaking intensely. I felt my own cock that desperately wanted to take Mike's place inside of my wife and found it was leaking precum all over the inside of my shorts. The culmination of their combined efforts had resulted in what appeared to be pure ecstasy for both of them. Once their shaking ceased, Laurie relaxed and Mike's cock, no longer pulsing, was now moving ever so slow inside her. I'm sure, at that moment, he hoped he would never have to withdraw.

Finally, Laurie was fully relaxed and she tapped Mike on the shoulders and they both got up. Then she did something totally unexpected. She took him by the hand and led him upstairs. When they reached the top I heard on bedroom door shut. I got up and quietly went up the stairs near the door. It was a few minutes before I could hear anything. When I did it was the bed shaking. Then I heard Laurie in a loud voice.

"Oh shit that feels so good Mike. I love it when you fuck me. You're so damn big!"

I couldn't believe he was hard again already! I also couldn't believe my wife had turned in to such cock hound. They weren't trying to keep quiet this time. For what seemed like an hour, I sat there with my own cock trying to burst out of my shorts listening to my wife tell my best friend what a great lover he was as he pleasured her. In between her praise of him she screamed out through three orgasms. I then heard Mike. "Oh shit Laurie! Oh shit! You're so hot! I'm gonna cum again!"

Laurie's voice then rang out. "Oh yes Mike. Do it. Deeper, Mike. Get deeper. I want it all the way in. Cum inside me again, Mike."

Mike then lets out a guttural. "OHHHHH!"

I hear Laurie yell. "OH FUCK!" as they were both obviously cumming again simultaneously.

They became silent for a while and then I heard them starting to move around, so I quickly went back down to my chair. Good thing I did because I heard the bedroom door open and saw their naked bodies coming back down to the living room.

Laurie told Mike. "You had better go now so I can put him to bed."

Mike asked. "When can I see you again?"

Laurie giggled out. "You mean. When can you fuck me again?"

Mike grinned and said "That too for sure."

She went up to him and wrapped her arms around him and kissed him. They were only a couple of feet from me. From where I was sitting I could see the evidence of their copulation. There was a trail of sperm running down each of her legs. I was mesmerized by how it glistened on her tan thighs in the dim light. Laurie then pulled away and gathered up Mike's clothes. He quickly threw them on and left.

I immediately asked her why she took him upstairs behind closed doors. "Because, silly. He was a little shy. You got to watch him fuck me. I wanted you to hear him fuck me too."

She's so considerate. I got out of my clothes as fast as I could and grabbed her and held her as tight as I could while we kissed. As always, I was eager for her sweet pussy. I dropped right there to my knees. Once again I saw the sperm trailing down the inside of her thighs. I grabbed both her legs and started lapping up his and her juices that were running out of her. I worked my way from her knees, up her thighs, to her bald pussy, and immediately shoved my hungry mouth against her pussy lips and inserted my tongue. I was rewarded once again with the sweet nectar produced by my wife's infidelity.

licyou69
licyou69
1,070 Followers
12