The Bed is Big Enough for Three Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
licyou69
licyou69
1,068 Followers

My cock had been waiting all day for its reward also and it wasn't going to wait any more. I pulled Laurie down to the floor spread her legs and pushed inside her sloppy warmth. I could feel my best friend's semen providing my cock with the lubricant I needed to immediately begin sliding my cock in and out of her. As I fucked her, my mind was filled with images of the vein on Mike's cock pulsating as it poured the juice into Laurie that I was now using for my own pleasure. I could still hear Laurie's pleas for Mike to cum inside her, echoing in my ears. I felt my balls being covered in the remnants of their tryst as my pumping forced their juices from inside her. The more I pumped the more of her lover's cum was forced out. His virile manhood must have given her enough baby-making juice to remain inside her womb for days.

I never felt her pussy as loose as I was now. I yearned to give her the same pleasure that she had just received, but knew she couldn't feel me insider her well enough for that to happen. It seemed like my cock had been buried in my wife forever, but in reality it had only been moments, probably even less than a minute, since I entered her. I must have pumped only a half a dozen times before my swollen cock began pouring my own love seed into Laurie as my body shook and shook in the most gripping orgasm I had ever experienced. When my orgasm finally subsided I must have passed out, because I woke up a couple of hours later next to her on the floor. She looked so beautiful and so satisfied. I fell back asleep hoping to dream up a new adventure for us.

licyou69
licyou69
1,068 Followers
12