All Comments on 'The Bed is Big Enough for Three Ch. 04'

by licyou69

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I like Loving Wives Stories.

I don't like this story because it is a Fetish story and should be posted there.

I didn't read it I just came here to vote.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Once Again....

What does this have to do with Loving Wives? Wrong category Lic But then again that is par for the course with you. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
disgusting fucking WIMP

Fuck you and fuck your characters 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Writer, if you are going to write a story about a "Loving Wife" in the "Loving Wife" category that states it is about "Tales of adventurous married women & their mates." it DOES not say "Tales of a cheating bitch and a pathetic willing fucked up cuckold and a cunts mate" which should apply to this story.

I skipped to the end and voted 1 star. I should have read the tags first, they tell us everything about the story and tells us even more about what a sad little submissive man you are. Keep writing for the inbred cuckolds on this site. But next time put your story in the Fetish category. It is where cuckold stories belong.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 12 years ago
LicU - sorry for trolls

For what it is worth, I believe your story is squarely within the intent of the LIT LW category. If it were NOT, it and many others of similar ilk, would NOT have been accepted and posted in LW!

Sorry, trolls, but this is NOT your website. You have not invested anything in writing, volunteer editing, evaluating OR, most significantly, developing the site and conducting it's management! You ARE allowed to grinch like spoiled little girls who don't think it is FAIR to not get your way, despite not earning that privilege! It is ALSO not mine, either, but I appreciate the efforts which the contributors (see partial list above) have put forward for my perverse delight! Grow the fuck up!!! Read the Erotic Coupling or Romance or Non-Erotic categories instead. OR, if you REALLY want to avoid distress, try Readers Digest!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
3 stars

regular readers know the characters, you know them because you developed them, Ch. 4 failed to build on that foundation. The plot was somewhat incoherent. After the strip poker game nothing could possibly be the same. In my mind, you missed a chance there. Sorry. Having said that i am glad you keep writing. Please do not be dismayed by the cohort of regular criticizers who never fail to say nasty things about you and anybody who adds a constructive feedback.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
good, need more

Good story, slightly unbelievable, but still fun. Needs a sequel though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
LW is not my kink, but I just dropped in...

... to read the comments. [LOL!!!]

RE: "by Lickideesplit LicU - sorry for trolls"; spot on!! Hammer on with reality, take no prisoners! [...] Say, think you can expand your comment into an essay, and post? I'd read it! [...] I'm watching for it!

RE: "by schmid2 dumb author and his so-called story"

-from schmid2 bio: "No Answer", "Nothing", "None", "Member Since: April 22, 2006"

-from schmid2 submissions: "This user does not have any submissions yet"

-from schmid2 favorites: "This user does not have any favorites yet."

[Ahem] "Those who can't do, teach; those who can't teach, teach teachers."

[Harumph] So 'schmid2', how's your job teaching the teachers that teach teachers?

"Loving Wives - Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more. (20139)" -- from the 'Site Contents' page; only 'BDSM' and 'Incest/Taboo' have more submissions. Yeah, maybe "cuckolding" should be another category, just to try to tone down the flamers and the 1-bombers. But ... you got to admit -- cuckolding is extra-marital[/relationship], or it fits under "& more". [...sigh...]

And to the rest of the flamers: "You must be new here".

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiover 11 years ago
Disjointed . . .

. . . not as well thought out and constructed as the first three.

newtype2525newtype2525about 11 years ago
had to read all 4 first

now I'm jumping in to say that this series was incredible! This last chapter was the weeakest in the series but still fun to read. I would have loved to see more 'fake' close calls with the trio. I love your scene in the bar/club with the dancing best because it was more dangerous which makes it hotter! I would have loved to see them be more public with their cheating! I was hoping for tons more chapters too! If not then how about a spin off to your spin off? please

cheers!

hourihourialmost 11 years ago
Grrrrr

Shoots, I'm disappointed it didn't go where I'd hoped with Mike finally realizing that his friend knew and then making their way to a different level in a 3-way mutual fucking relationship. The way its going now the best friend is getting more sex with and from the wife than the husband. Recipe for disaster as she becomes more emotionally involved and invested with the friend instead of her husband anymore.

Technically a good story, but could use more development in the storyline since it seemed a bit rushed and not as well-thought out despite the fun of the poker games. Husband still seemed more a bystander and observer...perhaps you could consider making him more of a director in theinteractions so it wouldn't seem as demeaning and belittling for/to him in this affair.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Epically stupid

All wrapped up in the last sentence. Could anyone possibly be that stupid? Terrible story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
whats loving wives category?

I thought thats when the wife allows the husband to have sex with other people. In truth I don't get turned on by that but sadly those kinds of stories are the one with the best grammar and story telling for some odd reaso. I agree with the fact that this dude never finding out that his friend knew he was having sex with his wife was ridiculous, but whatever. Seriously though whats loving wives category? Some people say this isn't which as above I'm inclined to agree but now I'm not sure.

fullchoketubesfullchoketubesover 7 years ago
Fan-freaking-tastic.

Hotter than fuck. Great story, as usual.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Question

Are there any real men out there or are they all wimps like Richard who puts up with a so called best friend shagging his wife and are all women cock happy like Laurie and will let anyone shag them.

BiAussieCuckoldBiAussieCuckoldover 4 years ago
FANTASTIC

Great Story, more more PLEASE

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Question

Is Mike ever gonna find out?

If I remember correctly the wife is older, would of been hot if Mike impregnated her & she stopped having sex with her husband. But it’s a great story.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 3 years ago
OK....THIS IS GETTING BORING

What is wife sharing if you have to have this big secret... pretending like hubby doesn't know takes the pure sexual erotic pleasure out if this "game" .. either do this right with all three involved or quit your stupid little lying game... do wife sharing correctly or don't do it at all.. dumb asses

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Cuck and whore series comes to an end just as sick as it started.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

like the series. Just wish Laurie said "its okay Mike, my husband knows and likes to watch"

MetalRabbit51MetalRabbit51over 2 years ago

Incredibly hot and sexy story. I love it. Hope to see more in this series!

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Laurie's lover meets us again at our lake house and thats where he decides to stop being a weak, limp wristed, closeted little bitch and serve the cunt her divorce papers. Otherwise he climbed into a chipper shredder instead of facing his true sexuality.

Glad I could clear that up for the other weak, limp wristed, closeted little bitches who dream of having a big cock shoved up their gaping behinds.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

It is not at all unusual for a cuck to try to exert some measure of control, even up to being obvious.

I am glad you captured that, it is a better story because she still remains in love with her husband. Even though his friend satisfies her better its obvious her best sex is when her husband emotionally struggles against two battling forces when he is there watching.

Where many authors make their mistake in my book is when the husband is locked out of the bedroom, or he can no longer fuck his wife, that's pointless. A cuck will over react, blowing everything off the rails with reactions rather than not feel some measure of control while still pushing the envelope. Only a special wife still emotionally invested can navigate through this husband's highs and lows.

StubbyoneStubbyone9 months ago

An incredibly hot series. I found myself holding my breath during a lot of the touching and rubbing and feeling. I can’t imagine her husband doesn’t want ti do a 3-some with Mike.

I would love to slip my hand between my wife and my best friend as he slowly fucks her. I’d slip my middle finger into her soaked pussy right above his throbbing hard on, feeling their heat and the pre cum coating her pussy. After a couple of minutes of this play I’d remove my hand and reach under his balls and push the same finger into her pussy below his rock hard cock. By this time her gash is swollen and squeezing his rod like a velvet vise. I can feel the softness of the large vein running the length of his engorged manhood, while holding his balls in my hand. I feel his cum filled balls start to draw up against the base of his cock and realize he’s close to filling my wife’s pussy. My thumb is resting on the skin between his balls and his puckered asshole. I bend close and take my thumb in my mouth and wet it, then press firmly against his hole. It slips in easily as his balls and asshole start quivering together. This is what I’ve been waiting for. I press my thumb in as deep as I can and press and massage what I surmise is his prostate. My friend emits a series of deep groans as his ass and balls and asshole all clench up together and blast shot after shot of thick, warm cum up inside of my wife’s hot pussy.

I can feel the pulses of cum being forced out the end of his cock by his throbbing ball sack. Whew. We all collapsed in a sweaty, sticky heap.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous