The Bed is Big Enough for Three Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
licyou69
licyou69
1,059 Followers

As you recall, our little game began in our one-bedroom lake house a couple months prior. During that night, we shared the only bed in the house with Mike. Also during that night, I first shared my wife and Laurie first shared her body with another man. It occurred with my blessing as I feigned sleep. That was then and this is now, but some things apparently never change.

Just like that previous night, we again shared our bed with Mike following our long day of drinking and game playing. Sometime during the night I awoke. Not of my own accord, I might add. What awoke me was Laurie's left knee bumping rhymithically up against me. It was a sensation I felt before during the first time that Laurie made love to Mike. It was a sensation caused by Laurie lying beneath Mike with her luscious legs spread wide to allow him full access to her body. It was a sensation of another man's ass and leg muscles repeatedly forcing his bare cock in and out of my wife. I must have stirred because Mike stopped pumping for just a moment. Undoubtedly he feared I might catch him and Laurie in their extramarital act that was occurring right next to me in our marital bed. I lay there silently and discreetly listening to my Laurie say to her lover it was ok to continue inside her, because I was still asleep. Soon, I heard Laurie softly moan his name as she was induced into a quivering orgasm by the powerful discharge of hot adulterous sperm within the deepest recesses of her womb. Through all that happened, Mike still doesn't know that Laurie knows that I know of their "affair."

licyou69
licyou69
1,059 Followers
12