All Comments on 'The Beginning'

by fewella

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
fewellafewellaabout 6 years agoAuthor
Anonymous

That is very constructive of you. Really gives me something to work with. I'll take your comments into consideration in my next story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Loved it

A well written story, I'll be looking out for more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good story

Yes a nice little story, well enough written. Although I do prefer to read decently constructed paragraphs rather than simple, step-by-step, he did this, she did that, sentences.

I liked your response to the anon-but-crap-obsessed troll.

Bob150BobBob150Bobabout 6 years ago
Nothing sex is good

Your do nothing sex with buddy watching is perfect.

Wish my wife would do that.

Bob

haleyandjameshaleyandjamesabout 6 years ago
Awesome

Great story, here's to hoping it's real!

fewellafewellaabout 6 years agoAuthor
Thank you...

...for your comments x

dmbdriver1dmbdriver1about 6 years ago
being caught

your story reminds me of being caught by my younger brother. he said he was coming over sunday but showed up a day early and as he always just walked in he found my wife riding me with her back to the door. she rode me for a good 5 minutes before I let her know she was being watched. it was funny watching her run around the living room looking for something to cover herself with. but later that night in bed she was wild with the thoughts of being watched. it started her being a lot less careful on the way she dresses andopened her up to a lot of other things as well.

norcal62norcal62over 5 years ago
I feel sorry for guys with wives that have no name.

Brits are especially susceptible to this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Brit wives have no names...

... but that's because we Brits are eager to share our wives openly with the general public, but only under the safety blanket of anonymity. That's under their mother's insistence, by the way.

Cutie-cunt, your readers are so cheerfully jerking off with you - dumb comments, and all!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous