All Comments on 'The Beginning of Lust'

by ibjackn247

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
strictmaster12880SWBstrictmaster12880SWBover 10 years ago
Should have just made it into a sister fantasy.

That would've been better.

txcoatl1970txcoatl1970over 10 years ago
What a twist!

It's a bit of a mind-bender to have you spend 90% of the story building up the unresolved oedipal lust for the mother and have Julie "stand-in" for her.

I feel for Jack but a bit sad for the sister. He's obsessed with their mother, and Julie's just a substitute,only valued for how she looks like the mom he wants to fuck.

I'd love to see where you go in further chapters developing Jack's relationships with Julie and his mother as the taboos erode and fuel the erotic fireworks and emotionally knotty results. I hope Jack, Julie and their mom can be loving and considerate to each other.

The way you've set things up, I'm worried nobody will get what they want.

Mom brushes off Jack. Jack brushes off Julie b/c mom hurt his feelings. Julie's really hurt. Save them from this scenario!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good short story

Seeing mom naked can have a lasting impression. Very realistic descriptions of feelings and panty action. Many guys do same thing.. Good job

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fantastic!

I to use to cum in Moms panties. Mom did let me know indirectly. She asked me while doing wash, how her panties got stuck together! After that she use to leave her soiled panties in the bathroom. The first time I saw her naked will stick in my mind forever. Every time I have sex with my wife I pretend its my Mom!!!

hornacekhornacekover 10 years ago
ugh

This was going really well, until the sister does a complete 180 and say she'll tell their Mom unless he lets her touch his cock. This came completely out of the blue and was completely unbelievable based on her dialogue when she first came into his apartment. Ruined the entire story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
an excellent story by a gifted writer of around 30

And some very interesting comments. txcl has some pointers the author should pay attention to. I was intrigued by the reader who wrote "fantastic." This guy say, "Every time I have sex with my wife I pretend its my Mom!" I wonder who many men that's true of. Guys who have constant access to their own wife's cunt but who pretend that it's really the same cunt they came out of. We know that for lots and lots of males, young and older, nothing can ever excite them like their own mother's cunt. It's the start of their whole life-story, where they began, their own damn birth canal. It stands for unconditional love and all the warmth there is. When a son's got his fat cock jammed up his own mother's cunt up to his balls, he knows it's safe and protected and loved, embraced by layers of warm wet mommy-twat. It's the best feeling he's ever had and ever will have. Then he unloads his balls and shoots his mommy a huge twatful of his semen. For both son and mother, it's the best that life has to offer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This was a good story till you ended it the way you did!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous