All Comments on 'The Beginning of Passion'

by musicguy2003

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
great

One of the best fist times I have ever read. this was a

real classic. Hope you have many more to come. Do you have

anymore in your bag of writting?

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
best yet

I really enjoyed this tale, all the better for the first-person reality. Authentic, vivid. Thirty years after a similar experience we're also celebrating anniversary. I hope you will share more stories.

don87654don87654over 20 years ago
Filipinas are the BEST!

I have been married to a Korean for over 40 years. I have an Auntie that is Filipina and several other relations that are Filipina. Filipinas have it all over Koreans and other Asians for fucking and loving their mates. One of my male cousins has a daughter that is probably the best fuck I have ever had and while I fucked her in England as she was studying for her M.A., and she returned to the PI and is working there and I'm in the USA, not a night goes by that I don't think of her. She does not want a baby and I cannot make one in her because of my low sperm count. But we don't need babies with all the children we have in our family from her uncles and aunts, and their kids. One of these days I'm heading to Manila to take her to a white sandy beach and become a resident with her there.

She just "oozes" sex to me! Her ass and pussy are out of this world, her tits are firm and she has that look that tells me that she just has to have me when we are together, all the time. And she packs a wallop for fixing nice things to eat and enjoys the outdoors the same as I do.

My Korean wife wanted kids, which I could not give to her. She would not divorce me either, so we have been living in a sexless marriage for 40 years, while she has her nose in the Bible all the time. She can have the Bible in about another year when I go on Social Security and I will at last be happy with my Filipina.

sexmatesexmateabout 19 years ago
Perfect!

What a fantastic story! You are a lucky man! I should tell my tales someday! I have been married for 24 years, 25 after this years anniversary! I will have to tell the tale when I fucked my then girlfriend now my wife 7 times in a row and came 7 times it was a wild day! The exhuberance of youth is something to awe! This is a great experiance you have told and I am glad you shared it!

Thanks for writing!

Sexmate

Nightowl22Nightowl22about 19 years ago
Wonderful!

A truly beautiful story of two people that truly love each other and like a little sex, too. [:-)

I'm sure you've made many readers wish they were in, or had been in, a loving situation like yours.

Lucky MannLucky Mannabout 19 years ago
Wonderfully loving

What a wonderfully romantic and loving story. I loved it. It reminded me of my beginnings of love making, except my girl wasn't nearly as chaste as yours. It seems you awoke a hungry little tiger there. A tiger you had the pleasure of trying to tame over the years. I wish you many more years of loving fun with your hungry bride.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
A real chef d'œuvre!

This story was so full of love and passion.

A real LOVE story. One you can freely share with your wife/long-term girlfriend without getting the accusing look at her face.

My only complaint is that you wrote only 3 stories!

What'cha waiting for! Get the damn keyboard and start writing!

Sman4444Sman4444about 7 years ago
Lucky Man!!!

Boy you don't know how lucky you are. It's nice to see someone really enjoying sex and love the way it should be!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous