The Beginning of Passion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Homecoming night finally arrived. We went to the game and then got ready for the dance. She was absolutely gorgeous in her long blue gown. She smelled like a rose garden. I didn't like her hair much; I always loved it long and straight. The dance was fun and we both had a great time. We danced, laughed at other people, and chatted with our friends. As the evening was winding down and it was time to leave. I was still confused and not sure what we were going to do. We got in the car and I asked her what we should do. She said, "maybe we should head for home." So that's what we did.

She sat next to me (we were in my Moms 1968 Ford LTD. They had full bench seats back then) I put my arm around her and she laid her head on my shoulder. We drove the 18 miles toward home talking a little about the dance and the people there. Once we got close to her house she suggested that we not stop there just yet, but maybe we could go to the dump. (Its not what you think, The dump was a remote area that had these very small hills and no piles of garbage. Perhaps a few rusted out cars or kitchen appliances but basically a pretty cool place, especially at night). I thought that was a good idea, but I was afraid that I was being tested. She was going to be real tough to resist, especially after all that dancing and her looking so delicious. I fought the memories of her beautiful naked body and all the incredible things we'd done. I thought it a little unfair that she would take me to such a place after asking me to control my passions.

We finally arrived at our destination and found a very private place to park. It seemed that you could see all the stars in the sky. We sat there quietly for a moment as I played with her hair and kissed her.

I could not believe what happened next. She said, "Why don't we switch sides? Why don't you sit over there," pointing at the passenger seat. I said, "ok," not understanding what this was all about. So, we twisted and turned until I was on the passenger side of the car. She kissed me passionately and then proceeded to lie back on the driver's side of the car with her head against the door. She raised her hips off the seat and pulled up her dress up above her waist and pulled off her slip and panties. She bent one leg up and propped it up against the back of the seat. The other leg was bent and placed on the front edge of the seat. I couldn't believe it! Talk about confused! Was this the same woman that looked me straight in the eye and told me that we could never do this again? Is this the same woman who wouldn't let me see her pussy? She now displayed her beautiful pussy in the light of the full moon. She lay there waiting to be examined and explored.

She said softly, "touch me."

I reached out and touched the beautiful sight before me. I examined her pussy lips. I opened them, then let them close and then gently stretched them open again. I noticed that she was secreting fluid. I looked at her face and noticed that her eyes were closed. I looked at her clit for the very first time. I gently touched it. Like before, her opening contracted. I continued to explore and loved to be able to control her contractions by touching her. Again and again, I opened her and touched her. She said softly, "Fuck me."

I first unbuttoned the top button of my shirt and pulled my necktie off and threw it in the back seat. I then reached down, undid my belt, kicked off my shoes and pulled my pants off. I was now on my knees with my desperate tool aimed right at her beautiful, hungry pussy. I looked up and saw that she had a tight grip on the steering wheel with one hand and was holding the back of her seat with the other. I lowered myself and placed my hands on each side of her shoulders. I placed the head of hardness on her wet hungry opening. I was a little concerned that this would again be painful to her so I proceeded very gently, even though I was so hard that I was almost in pain. I slid myself up and down her deliciously soaking opening until she reached down with her hand and guided me to where she wanted me. She pulled me and raised her body to meet me all at the same time. I easily entered her about 2 inches. I pulled out and then entered her again, and then again. I could feel the wetness come with me as I pulled out of her. I decided to go deeper and did so. No pain-- no resistance. I so wanted to plunge but strained to go slow. I pulled out and tried to go the same depth again but she arched her back and pushed her hips up to meet me half way. I went deeper than I'd planned and decided it was time to plunge. I pulled almost all the way out of her, feeling the night air cooling my hot wet hardness. I plunged deeply into her until I could feel her pubic hair pressing against mine. My balls were pressed up against her. My balls could now feel her wetness as it oozed out of her. Again no pain-- no resistance. She was now thrusting her hips into the air, trying to get me to fuck her harder. I started taking long hard fast stokes. She was going crazy. She was trying her best to match my strokes, her head was moving side to side. Her mouth was slightly open. Her head was bent backwards, the breathy sounds and the slight whimpering sounds she was making drove me wild. I fucked her hard, and she loved every inch of it. This is what I'd been dying for, but it was so much better than I could have ever imagined. The sensation that my cock felt was unexplainable. The wetness and the strength of her pussy was wonderfully shocking. The fact that I was fucking her so hard and she was taking it and loving it amazed me. She wanted more and more. I couldn't believe that this pussy that she had defended and protected from me was spread wide open and was hungry for more of me. I started to feel the urgency of orgasm and fucked her even harder. I got no complaints. Her hand left her grip on the back of the seat and she pressed against the car door to keep me from fucking her through the door. All my senses were on overload. The smell of her perfume and shampoo mingled with the smell of our sweat and our sex. My eyes alternated from watching the full length of my cock completely disappearing into her pussy to the lust and desperation on her beautiful face. My ears consumed the sounds of the rocking of the car, her heavy breathing and hungry whimpering. The sound of my hard dick plunging again and again into her wet pussy was like music. This was it; I was going over the edge. She raised her hips high off the seat and I plunged deeply into her one last time shooting and shooting what seemed like gallons of cum into her. The sensation was so wonderful. This entire struggle had been more than worth it.

We both relaxed and I pulled out of her. I collapsed back on the passenger's side of the car. I sat there breathing heavily. I was content and happy. I looked over at her and she hadn't moved. Her legs were still in the same position. It was so sexy to watch my cum drip out of her and down her beautiful behind to make a puddle on the car seat. The thick gooey substance made a thick white trail down her beautiful thigh. Her lovely black pubic hair had beads of my cum sprinkled throughout. I caught my breath and looked at her pretty face. She looked up at me with a serious hungry look. She looked me right in the eye and started moving her hips up and down in a fucking motion. I was surprised! She wanted more! Her movements were enough to make me hard as steel again. This was much more than I bargained for. I jumped at the opportunity.

I got in position again and looked down at her freshly fucked pussy and saw a wet nasty hungry cunt. I entered her with no assistance and again buried myself all the way up to where my balls were pressed up against her pretty little ass. I moved slowly at first to try to regain my composure. But I had to work against her for awhile as she was trying to get me to fuck her hard again. I needed a little more time. This woman had seemed so fragile just a few days ago. She was unbelievable! She was anxious for me to pound her again. I was enjoying the feel of her slick cum soaked cunt. She was losing her patience and said, "come on!!," and she tried to simulate how hard she wanted it by moving her dripping pussy up and down on me. That's all it took to restore my strength.

I now felt up to giving her what she wanted. She anticipated my revival and now placed both of her hands against the car door so she could brace herself to be ravaged. She was nasty. I felt my own cum gushing out of her and running down my balls. I picked up my pace to what she wanted. I tried to read her cunt and maintain the depth and rhythm she wanted. It felt good to be able to control myself a little more. I could be sensitive to what she needed, although at the moment she wasn't in need of sensitivity; she wanted to be fucked and fucked hard.

I fucked her even longer than before. Probably not harder, but I sustained a longer, hard rhythm. It was so rewarding to watch her enjoy it so much. I watched her face and her cunt closely. She wasn't giving me anything; she was selfish and horny now. She was relentless and I eventually felt myself needing to cum again. I was concerned about wearing her out. I'd been pounding her pretty hard for quite a while now, but she showed no signs of slowing down. I held off cuming as long as I could, but I finally told her that I was going to cum again. She responded OK!!! And again arched her back to meet my thrusts. I kicked it to high gear and fucked her as hard as I could. I again shot a big load into the depths of her pussy. I again pulled out and felt a flood of cum pouring out of her now twice fucked pussy. The puddle on the seat of the car grew larger. I was tired and collapsed onto the passenger seat.

I was pretty damn proud of myself. We didn't speak-- we just veged there for a while. She continued to lie on her back. I had a wonderful view of her naughty wet pussy. It may sound like an exaggeration, but when again our eyes met, she once again gave me a lustful look and raised and lowered her hips in a fucking motion. I couldn't believe it! I was feeling a little threatened. I wasn't sure that I could do it again, but didn't want to say no. My cock started to rise, but there was no way that I was going to be full mast anytime soon. She looked up and saw my situation and said "bring him close to me."

I laid my limp tool against her pussy. She reached down and held me in her hand. She started rubbing it up and down her cum soaked pussy. She gave me a horny look and said, "So you don't want to fuck me any more? That's too bad." The combination of her verbal challenge, and the rubbing of my cock against her incredible soaking, hot pussy was enough to get me up to about three quarters firmness. That was good enough for her. She took what she could get and guided me once again into her. Once I was in her she said, "awe, there we go." I started fucking her very slowly in order to try and maintain what I had of my erection, but I had to press all the way in and pull only a short way out. She was still enjoying it, but at a much more leisurely pace. She sat up partially and kept one hand on my hip to keep me close to her. Whenever she thought I would slip out she pulled me back to her. I actually did slip out a couple of times to her obvious frustration. She would quickly reach down and stuff me back in and pull my hips tightly to her with her other hand. This was all very sexy. It was amazing being in her pussy semi hard. She was so wet and her muscles were so strong. We played like this for quite awhile and enjoyed it. Then she said; through clenched teeth, "I want you to fuck me again," I could sense the she was getting aroused again. She started to pick up the pace slowly. I could feel some life back in my cock. She could feel me grow in her and it excited her. She said, "YES."

She dropped back down to her laying position and braced herself against the door. Like a locomotive we slowly started to pick up speed as I grew harder and harder. The fire returned to both of us. I continued to fuck her for a long time at a solid steady pace. She was less desperate, but enjoyed this much more relaxed leisurely pace. I had the opportunity to feel even more of the inside of her pussy at this rate. I had time to think. What a glorious cunt she had. I felt I belonged right here in this wonderful pussy. How did I ever earn the right to be buried deep in the beautiful woman that was lying beneath me with her legs spread wide giving it all to me? She was eagerly taking all the lust I could give her--draining every last drop of cum from me. I'd dreamed of this moment for years, but no dream could ever match the reality of what was happening at this very moment. How could anything ever be better that this.

Eventually, She was ready to end it and started picking up the pace again. She encouraged me saying, "come on, fuck me." I matched her pace and fucked her pretty hard for a few minutes until once again from somewhere my orgasm started to rise. This was going to be hard. I could feel my balls and my cock straining to complete their task. Her pussy felt so good I never wanted to leave, but I had to finish this. I felt myself getting to the peak as my eyes locked on to hers. The lust on her face was what I needed to find the needed resources. For the last time I plunged deeply into her and came in the most beautiful, the most delicious, the hottest, the wettest pussy that any man could ever imagine. I came with just a trickle, but we were both done for the evening.

She sat up and kissed me hard. We then tore the car apart trying to find Kleenex to control the flow of cum pouring from her pussy, but none was to be found. The best she could do was to pull her panties back on. She excitedly said, "we'd better go." We had lost all track of time. I got dressed, started the car and zoomed back toward her house. She tried to straighten up the best she could on the way home.

I pulled into the driveway and kissed her one more time. We looked at my watch for the first time and saw that it was after 3am. She grabbed her shoes and bolted from the car and toward her front door. Before she opened the door she stopped and turned to wave goodbye. Her shoes were in her hand, her dress was a wrinkled mess and her slip was visible down below her hemline. Her hair was going in all different directions, part of it pinned up and part of it loose. Her face was flush, as were her neck and chest. Anyone that would see her now would know in an instant that she had been fucked hard all night. That was such a sexy picture. I imagined my cum running down the inside of her legs.

That was just the beginning. There was no stopping us after that. We tried to fuck everyday. I remember the day that Miss Honor Student surprised me before school. She somehow charmed her way past my parents (they were hoping that she would be a good influence on me. Ha!!). She came into my room, took off her clothes, and crawled into bed with me. I fucked her lights out. We snuck back to my room at lunchtime and we fucked again. After school we did it one more time before I took her home. For a while, the only day we couldn't fuck was Sunday. Sunday at her house was for going to Church and doing your chores. They weren't to have visitors. It was her idea to do her chores in the morning and then go to the evening Mass by herself. I would park outside the church and wait for Mass to be over. She would rush out and jump in my car and we would drive out to the Dump and fuck like crazy. Since she was always in her Sunday best and she didn't want to wrinkle them too much. She would often pull off her panties, lay me down on the back seat climb on to my stiff rod and fuck me hard like she liked. She sometimes would work so hard that she would have to stop and rest in order to catch her breath. She would never give up though until I shot at least one load of cum into her. As much as I loved to have her naked, I can't tell you how naughty it was to be fucked hard by a beautiful woman In her Sunday best not less that 10 minutes after she left church.

The stories go on and on. 34 years, two kids and three houses later, her skin is still perfect, most of the inhibitions have been tossed aside and she still likes to get fucked hard and often. We've made hundreds of sexy memories. I am the very lucky man that has been given the honor and privilege of providing her with what she desires.

12