The Beginning of the End

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dad you know it's for the best. It solves our problem. You and Mom have your marriage. Jason will give me the children that I want and I will be a good wife to him."

"Pull over to the restaurant on the next corner we need to talk."

"OK I'll talk but we can't talk in that restaurant someone might over hear our conversation."

"I've got an idea. I rent a suite in the hotel over on Memorial Drive that I use to get away for a few hours without leaving town. We can go there go to talk. Hear me out. It will be less than an hour. Give me a chance we'll talk - just talk I promise."

"OK, just a few minutes - we'll talk. Then I'll get on the road to get back to Virginia."

"Go to suite 253 on the 2nd floor. I'll be there when you get there."

Against my better judgment I headed to the hotel. I had wanted to get physical with Dad every day of my visit. Over the course of my seven day visit I had been able to resist the temptation to arrange a rendezvous with him. But here I was going to meet Dad in a hotel room. Honestly, my head wanted to hear what he had to say but body wanted to ride him. I pulled into parking lot, parked my car and walked into the lobby. Looking for an elevator sign I located it following in the direction it pointed. After a short elevator ride I got off on the second floor and walked to Dad's suite. My heart was beating very fast as I knocked on the door.

Dad opened the door saying, "Come in Christie."

"I can only stay for a few minutes because I want to get on the road."

"Nugget, I know have a seat so that we can talk."

He directed me to the dining table. I sat down at the table. He sat across table looking into my eyes as he talked.

"You know how much I love you."

"Yes, I know you do. But that's not the point. I have a right to have the life I want with children and a husband of my own. I want to whole dream complete with husband, kids and home. I want to take my children to the park, go to PTA meetings and walk down the street with my husband and kids without any whispers or feeling of shame. That's not too much to ask."

"You're right honey that's not too much to ask."

"I can't have that kind of life with you without hurting Mom. I'm not willing to do that. It was wrong of us to carry on for 10 years. For a while I thought it was all right for us to be together as long as we kept our relationship a secret. That we weren't hurting anyone if Mom didn't find out but guess what Dad I'm hurting myself and the future life that I want."

He interrupted me saying, "I know how you feel. Oh baby. I have something to tell you that I should have told you a long time ago."

I felt afraid because he looked so strained and pale as he talked. I had no idea what he was going to tell me.

"Ann is not your biological mother."

"I don't believe you. What do you mean? How could you keep this from me?"

"Hear my out. When she agreed to raise you as her own child I promised that I would never tell you that she was not your biological mother. It doesn't change how I feel about her or you or our life as you were growing up. Really it should not change the way you feel about Ann either. I'm telling you this now because Ann asked me for a divorce last year. I convinced her not to give up on our marriage. But time has not changed her mind. She says she wants to move to Africa to teach best nursing practices - where she can make a difference. She wants to lead a different kind of life."

"Who is my mother and where is she?"

"Your mother died in childbirth having you. Ann was a nurse in the hospital where your mother died. She helped me get through the shock of losing her. Your birth mother and I were both young. Her name was Christie Chester she only 18 years old when you were born. I named you after her."

"Why did you keep it a secret all these years?"

"I promised Ann that I would not tell you. Everything is changing now. She plans to leave for Africa on Friday. The thought of telling you that she was leaving was breaking her heart. She released me from my promise saying that I could tell you about your birth mother. We both know that we were wrong to keep the secret from you that you had a right to know."

I sat there feeling stunned. The news that I received was not at all what I had expected Dad to tell me when he asked to talk. As I looked around the suite I realized that Dad lives in the suite. There is a picture of me as well as other personal objects on the desk.

"Ann is leaving and she won't be coming back. The second reason that I told you about Ann is because last week a private investigator contacted me to tell you about your birthmother's great aunt's death. Your great, great aunt lived to be nearly 100 years old she left her estate to you because you are her only living relative."

All this shocking news coming at one time was more than I could take in.

"Why are you telling me this now?

"You have to sign the papers to receive your inheritance. When you read the papers you would find about your birthmother. I know it's a lot to take in."

"How much will I inherit?"

"Around 3 million dollars plus some real estate."

I was hurt that he had kept secrets from me. In addition I was shocked, and angry as well as being intrigued simultaneously.

"Are you sure Mom is not leaving because she found out about us?"

"I'm sure she has no idea about us. She is leaving because she wants the fulfillment she expects to get from working for an NGO that helps needy people receive lifesaving medical services. She told me in Africa she can make a real difference. You've grown up, she and I grew apart not because of you and I but because we each developed other interests.

She is 11 years older than me. When you were born I was in college. Ann was already working her career. The moment she saw you she fell in love with you. We started dating, lived together for a while then we got married. She put me through law school supporting both you and I. Ann never thought of what she did as a sacrifice. She could not have children; raising you as her own gave her an opportunity to be a mother. But now she is ready to take on another nurturing role. In Africa she will not know about our life together. Maybe someday we could tell her about us. It's time for Ann and me to move on our separate ways. She supported me now I'm in a position to financially support her and her cause. That brings me to you and me. The main reason we could not be together was because we did not want to hurt Ann now that she will be out of the picture, everything is different. There is nothing standing between us."

It had been a while since I had said anything.

I said, "Except society. I can't talk about us right now I need to have time to let this sink in. Can I lie down for a few minutes, I'm feeling light headed."

"Sure the bedroom is over there go lay down. I'll get you something to drink. What would you like? I have some white wine, scotch, beer or soft drinks."

"Do you have any bottled water?"

"Yes, I'll bring it to you."

I lay down across the bed to collect my thoughts and get some relief from my throbbing headache. Dad brought me bottled water joining me on the bed. He took me in his arms. We lay on the bed together and I drifted off to sleep wrapped in his arms. There was no real hurry for me to get back to work because I was on vacation. The only reason I left my parents home was because of the way that I felt about Dad. When I woke up it was dark outside. Dad was sleeping next to me. My stirring woke him up.

He gave me a deep full tongue kiss which I accepted and returned. As usual I melted in his embrace. The familiar desire that we created together ignited as though no time had passed between us. I knew the way to arouse him as he knew the way to get my passions flowing. Before I knew it he was penetrating me from behind in our favorite doggy style position. Those powerful deep strokes that I craved filled me with untold pleasure. I trembled with pleasure as I raised my behind in the air to meet his strokes. Each time his penis entered me the sensation radiated through my body.

When he slipped his hand in the front to rub my clit as he delivered those masterful strokes inside my sex I submitted being receptive each time he entered me. My vaginal muscles milked his phallus with each stroke. The climax came suddenly with me squirting liquid over his cock. His orgasm came as soon as he felt mine. Both of us were satiated curled up together. The sense of being his woman with him being my man returned as if it had never left. In truth I'm sure the feeling had never left him either. I had accepted that I could not be with the man I love.

"What about children? You know that I want at least two."

"Have as many as you want, honey. I did not think I could give you what you wanted because of the circumstances. I said that I did not want to raise any more kids but I would love for us to have children. Are you ready to get started now?" He winked at me.

I could not believe all the good news that I got today. I never thought I could have babies with the man I love and not hurt my mother. Then Jason came back to my mind. I knew that I had to break off our relationship. I'll tell him as gently as I can.

Just then his thick middle finger slipped into me. I can't think of anything else right now.

12