All Comments on 'The Beginnings of a Bull'

by becausehesmuchbigger

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hot Story!

Would love to hear some more of your conquests as a bull.

Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
Not yet a "bull"...

Not yet a "bull"...Maybe just a calf...In this story who gave the orders was the cow...So no bull in it...Just a calf full of himself: "I didn't think sex gods existed" she laughed, "But you proved me wrong."! and "I had a special gift"! so 2*

daylilygardenerdaylilygardenerover 7 years ago
Enjoyed Story

I liked hearing from the other guy who is invited to share a wife. 5 Stars.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 7 years ago
GOOD FIRST STORY!

Not bad for your first try. You have a good story line but could polish the writing craft. A few places I think it might have been better if you included all of one speaker's dialogue in the same paragraph. It's true each new speaker must have a new paragraph, but you can scatter dialogue and narrative in one paragraph. (And I may be the only reader who was bothered by this.)

I'm going to include this comment because so many writers commit this error. USE YOU'RE WHEN YOU MEAN YOU ARE. YOUR IS USED WHEN YOU REFER TO SOMETHING ANOTHER PERSON OWNS. I know this is just a minor mistake but it appears too often, probably because spell check doesn't usually catch it.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 7 years ago
Welcome

It's a lot of fun to be the "bull", and you managed to capture a lot of that fun in this story. It would've been hotter if you had spent a little more time with the setup. Maybe some innocent flirtation before jumping into the sex. A little sexual tension goes a long way. Some insight into the "bull's" thoughts and emotions would have added to this story as well. The ego trip that takes place when fucking another man's wife is something you barely touched upon. Maybe something to consider for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
????

The tiresome husbands transform himself to be creampie eating cuckolds plots the POV of a Bull. The next step how a hot wife brings up her son. Do a hot wife want her son to be cuck or a bull?

javmor79javmor79over 7 years ago
Didn't read this story, but i saw the last comment. I have to admit that is an excellent question.

I'm not judging the cuckold lifestyle, but I never thought of that question. To the women who enjoy having a cuckold as a husband, what are your thoughts on that? If you are raising a son, what type of man would you raise him as? Would you raise him as a cuckold, a bull, or neither?

If you are a man, what would be your answer?

I think the answer to that question would be very telling.

I apologize to the author for commenting without reading the story. It isn't my type, and I've already read a few cuckold tales this week already. I try to judge all stories that I read fairly, and right now I couldn't do you the justice of being impartial. Thank you for allowing me to comment though.

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterover 7 years ago

I don't know Javmor, do you spend a lot of time telling your young children about you and your wife's sex life? Do you tell them what to like and what not to like in the bedroom?

That is the most ridiculous question, you raise your son to be a good person and let him discover his sexuality on his own. Or if you don't, hopefully someone calls child protective services on you for spending that much time worrying about children's sex lives.

javmor79javmor79over 7 years ago
@flc

The question wasn't a sexual one, but one of the mentality that goes with it. If I'm honest, I want my son to be assertive. I would want him to take what life has to offer, and not be passive about it. I guess those traits would fit more into a bull's personality.

However, I would want him to be respectful of women, and treat his wife like a queen. I'm thinking that those traits would be more suited to a cuckold's personality.

Of course, I don't think like a cuckold, or a bull. My question goes to the people who do. What is their thinking about how they want their children to grow up?

I disagree with you. I don't think the question is stupid. I think it is very valid. How you want your children to grow up says a lot about what you think of an issue. People claim to not be racist, yet don't want their kids to date outside of their race. People claim to be pro choice until their 16 year old daughter gets pregnant. When things hit close to home, people tend to react differently than what they project from their life.

luedonluedonover 7 years ago
Interesting questions

What married people think about each other and how they raise their children are always interesting topics. And, as FLC said, how many couples talk to their kids about their sex lives? Not many, I suspect, and especially so where the parents recognised that what they do is likely to be frowned upon by society generally.

So the probability is that a parent in these situations will do much as any other parent will do and try, as FLC said, to raise their children as best they can to be good people.

But the questions remain as Javmor said about the thoughts of a wife and a husband in a cuckold relationship (using 'cuckold' in its broadest form of a wife having sex with another man). At the point in time when their children became sexually active, what would their hopes for their children's sexual relationships be?

Lue

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterover 7 years ago

You're not raising your son to be a cuckold or a bull. Those are the things he likes in the bedroom, just like whether he enjoys anal or going down on a girl or being tied up and flogged. They have nothing to do with who he is, and it's profoundly insulting to imply that people with a particular kink need to worry about that more it less than anyone else. You raise him to be as good a man as you're capable, hopefully teach him sex isn't something to be ashamed of our to treat as too important, you teach him to respect consent when or if he is with a woman or a man, and you don't need to talk to him about what you and his mother and any other consenting adults do in the privacy of his bedroom.

sdc97230sdc97230over 7 years ago
What I would want for my children

The self awareness to recognize their own sexual preferences.

The strength to pursue their preferences regardless of what others think is "right" of "wrong."

The ethical standards to only pursue their preferences with others who are aware and willing participants.

Everyone in this story knew what they were getting into, were willing participants and were happy with what they got.

kimi1990kimi1990over 7 years ago
@flc

Well, unfortunately I don't have any sons. I have lovers, but I'm not married (except to you, @my man. Since our children must be male, you insisted, what do you think they'll be? Cuck or bull.) I have two nieces, and I assure you, all we ever talk about is if they want their husbands to be cucks or bulls when they grow up and get married. I think that must comprise at least fifty percent of all parents; conversation with their children. Cuck or bull, all day long. I feel it should be compulsory. As soon as boys reach puberty we should compel them to choose whether they prefer bull, or cuck. Maybe there is a personality test we can give them to find out if cuck or bull best fits them. Or, maybe they want to be... just normal people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Silly vapid topic.

Marriage is a fairly specific form of partnership, sanctioned by society and the state. If you break the vows you made during your marriage ceremony you are no longer married. Now go ahead and whine and bitch that my perspective is too narrow or outdated. But let's not confuse marriage with two people living together in some form of partnership.

There are as many ways to cohabitate and be partners are there are people. Such relationships just aren't marriages. So let's stop pretending and posturing about different forms and types of marriage. People who live together as husband and wife but who fuck other people are just self-conscious or too guilty to admit to themselves and their community that they simply don't want to be married, but they don't want a legal divorce. Fine, live however you want. Be a bull or a bitch or a cuck or a slut but just don't be blowing your guilty dishonest redefinitions of what it means to be a husband and wife. Those words are special, as are the roles they define. You want to treat your male house mate like a dickless poltroon, or your female housemate like a promiscuous whore, just have a microgram of integrity left to drop the terms husband or wife. I have met people who call their pet dogs and cats their "children". Same attempt to glorify or apologize for what is just an animal, or the life style of animals.

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterover 7 years ago
I believe

It's rather telling if someone views raising their son to be respectful towards women as making him a cuckold and being the opposite of teaching him to be assertive or ambitious. It says a lot about why so many guys end up anonymously hurling abuse at women on sites like this, they've been raised to believe anything else makes them a cuck or a fag. Which is honestly just sad.

javmor79javmor79over 7 years ago
@flc

I think you misunderstand me. I didn't say that being respectful of women is being a cuckold. I respect my wife deeply, and I wouldn't consider giving her the freedom to have sex with someone else. I was merely making a comparison between the cuckold and bull personality traits. As compared between those two, respecting women is a cuckold trait rather than a bull trait, which seems to show no respect towards women (at least in these stories).

I think you are getting things confused as to why people lash out at authors. In my opinion, you are projecting YOUR opinion of the type of people who do disrespect authors, rather than making an educated claim as to mentality behind the disrespect.

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterover 7 years ago

I'm not projecting, I'm reading what they say. When they say anyone who doesn't commit acts of violence towards the woman who cheats is a cuck or a fag, that's not particularly ambiguous. The death threats I got when I posted a story of a man sharing his wife in a consensual swinging situation were pretty clear on what the anon 's complaints were. And that mentality feeds into it, the idea that "cuckolds" or"bulls" must be these big, life consuming terms and not just roles willing adults play in the bedroom for fun.

But then, we are in a country now where a large population of angry men are labeling anyone who disagrees with them politically a "cuckservative'" and are furious at the possibility of being governed by a "bitch" in their terms. Again, not particularly ambiguous, and it comes from that instinct to view respect our compassion as weak or not manly enough. Dividing everyone in the world into cucks or alphas.

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterover 7 years ago

And to prove my point, there is an anon declaring that anyone living outside of a monogamous, heterosexual marriage are basically like animals. So which part of that an I misunderstanding Javmor?

becausehesmuchbiggerbecausehesmuchbiggerover 7 years agoAuthor
Great debate!

@javmor79

This isn't the classic cuckold story were the bull humiliates the husband and makes him his "bitch". Neither is the wife being degraded or used as a simple sex object or cumslut. This story involves a couple who are sexually active and happy with each other but decided to try out a fantasy when the opportunity came along. And how the bull(the guy who is banging the wife) discovers he can do things to married women that their husbands can't. Hence the title "The beginnings of a bull". It's the start of a sexual journey of a bull.

@flc

I totally agree with you in the fact that to be a bull you don't have to degrade or disrespect women. And if you treat women with dignity and respect it doesn't mean you're a cuck or a bitch. I find these generalizations to be extreme. You don't have to be one or the other. This basically answers the question about what a woman would prefer her son to be. I think a woman would love her son to have the best qualities of both the husband and the bull. I mean if he can sexually satisfy his wife the way the bull does, and respect and provide for her, the way the husband does, at the same time, he'd be the "perfect" husband. And who wouldn't want to be the parent of a child like that?

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 7 years ago
@ Javmor & FLC

What an interesting discussion! I think the confusion stems from the overuse of the term "cuck." That word has lost all meaning because it's been used to define too many different things. Javmor seems to be using the word "cuck" to mean "submissive" and "bull" to mean "dominant."

The common misconception that many seem to have is that if a person is a Dom or sub in the bedroom than he/she must be the same outside of the bedroom. The truth is that, more often than not, it's the exact opposite. That arrogant, demanding, self-impressed boss you have might like being hogtied and spanked by his wife. That meek and shy secretary might like wearing black leather and snapping a whip behind closed doors.

There are psychological explanations for this, and I won't get into that. But FLC's answer to Javmor's question was spot-on. It's not up to the parents to decide what their children will enjoy inside of their bedrooms. And what they enjoy inside their bedrooms has absolutely nothing to do with what type of people they are outside of the bedroom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

A cuck is a psychological problem and should be treated as such. You don't need to be a bull but letting others fuck your wife is really not normal. Don't commit to anyone if your not ready . A friend I grew up with was fucking a married woman from the area, she claimed hubby knew but was always worried about getting caught. She was 15 years older and he would fuck her brutality and she seemed to love it but begged him to leave no marks. He would fuck her ass hard always , spank her cum all over her face and he would and she would talk real dirty and alway verbally abuse her hubby behind his back. She eventually got caught and divorced but my friend said what a pig she acted like so I guess he was a bull and hubby a cuck but not willingly. 999 out of a thousand men would never allow themselves to be humiliated and abused in a way a cuck usually does

egdemasteregdemasterover 7 years ago
Good Start

This was a good beginning to what I hope is a lengthy and exciting series. I loved the description and detail. I hope you keep that up in the future. Perhaps in the next one, I'd like to see the bull at work while the husband isn't there. That could add some interesting tension to the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Hot enough to give a 4.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
am I the only one?

Am I the only man on the planet who ever engaged in a wife sharing situation without it evolving into some kind of bull/cuck dynamic? In the years I was married there were a total of 3 men that I shared wifey with (each situation lasting from a few months to 1 year) including 1 guy who fit the stereotype of black and hung like a horse, plus 1 bisexual woman who would join me and the wife on occasion (for about a year and a half) and in each case not only did everything work out great (in each situation the extra person was and still is a friend but at the time was single, when they found a significant other then our play stopped), but in the case of the other guys, there was never any dominant or bull dynamic, the deal was I chose when, where, and what happens, and in every case it quickly turned into us two buddies vs. the sex goddess (the wife, you'd have to be with her to understand it), hell me and the other guy would get together and plan out the next play time and what we were gonna do next to blow her fucking mind. It was just fun with a friend, no jealousy, and for fuck sake, none of this "that's so much better than when ____ does it!" kind of bullshit, or it all would have stopped right then and there. I would really love to see a few of these stories where it doesn't devolve into the hubby slowly becoming a sissy, demeaned by his wife (who suddenly becomes a big cock junkie), and that nasty creampie eating bullshit. How about just a story about hubby and buddy planning out and executing a really incredible night of craziness to leave the wife completely wrecked and unable to lay on the bed and giggle for a couple of hours. Teamwork motherfuckers. Shit like we did like double erotic massage (4 hands on an aroused oiled up woman rubbing and exploring is a great way to start off a crazy night), role play (like when me and buddy RP'ed as a couple of prowlers who break in and take advantage of wifey while she's home alone, or a couple of cops who she has to please to get out of trouble, etc.) or just some good old fashioned double team action (my wife loved to be fucked in the ass and mouth at the same time).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
WILLING CUCKOLD

I don't get a husband wanting his wife to fuck another fellow, I think there is something mentally wrong with the husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Excellent Story

This is a fine story and I hope you will contribute more. Either continue Dan's story or take up different characters. We need more cuckold stories from the bull's point of view. If you continue with Dan, hopefully he will begin to realize his superiority and use it to humiliate the cuckolds. For example, in this story, Dave might have been required to demonstrate his desire for Dan to take his wife, say by kissing Dan's ass, getting every inch of Dan's fuzzy, perfectly round and compact buttocks wet with his saliva, and then inhaling and licking clean Dan's deep ass crack.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
HAHAHA!

That was SO stupid I'm STILL laughing.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Special Gift

You're a legend in your own mind. A weak man, unable to have a normal relationship with a woman. You have to prey on mentally challenged men and women to have any kind of relationship at all. You are as pathetic as the people you prey on. The only bull that fits you is bullshit.

patilliepatillieover 3 years ago
I have to agree with 26thNC

your ego as it comes thru in the writing gets you 1*

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Sex god? Special gift? Thanks for the belly laughs. Forget being a bull, but perhaps you should consider becoming a commedian.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous