All Comments on 'The Belladonna Sisters Ch. 04'

by Eosphorus

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
arrowglassarrowglassabout 10 years ago
Keep 'em coming/cumming!

Love these stories...more...more...more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
A beautiful addition

I can't wait for the next, and the next... I do hope to find an entire novel to purchase on Kindle. You've quite the touch!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Is it only me?

I am really loving this series. I am curious, though. The mysterious Olivia keeps getting mentioned and then dropped. Are we ever going to see her sexuality brought into play? She really intrigues me for being, so far, such a minor character.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
olivia?

I also want to see more of Olivia. I want to see less submission in Charlotte also. I think bigger girls, in particular, need to be assertive instead of submissive or some bastard will do her like Nathan treats Olivia. I absolutely love a BBW. I don't know why it is considered a fetish. Nobody says the guy looking at Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue has a fetish. I can't wait to see who Bonnie and Charlotte choose. Next!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEosphorus@Eosphorus
I've been writing erotica since the summer of 2012. I'm a published novelist and find writing erotica to be a cathartic outlet. I seek to craft erotic fiction which is smart, character-driven, and, although mostly fantasy, is sometimes based on real memories and experiences. ...