The Belladonna Sisters Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My underwear and socks were removed at some point, as were Dan's. We undid the rest of the buttons on Charlotte's shirt, slipping it off and letting it fall to the floor. A heavy duty 37g bra and 3XXL panties were all that separated us from Charlotte in all her unabridged glory.

Dan went to work unhooking Charlotte's bra as I pushed down her panties and she shimmied out of them. At last she stood before us, the three of us completely naked.

Dan and I practically lunged at her, kissing her wildly in turn as our hands roved over her smooth skin. Every inch of Charlotte was a treasure, from the way her big tits hung down and rested on the curve of her belly to the way her round ass cheeks drove us nuts. In between and all around was an abundance of freckles against pale white skin. Like the girl in the painting, she was a work of art.

Charlotte's hands took hold of our cocks, one in each hand. I went from mostly-erect to rock-hard in an instant, kissing her neck as Dan nibbled on the opposite side.

"Oh, my god, this is the best," she moaned. "Two cocks, all to myself!"

As though we'd planned it out, Dan and both leaned down and took a big tit in hand. We lifted Charlotte's breasts, our mouth seeking out her nipples. We sucked and nibbled on her nipples as she stroked our cocks gently. We must've made quite the picture.

Charlotte's hands left our cocks and moved up to cradle the back of our heads, pushing them against her tits as she moaned.

"Holy fuck," she moaned. "Come on, let's go in the bedroom."

With those words Charlotte took hold of our cocks in each hand and led us into my bedroom.

"I'm so excited," she said. "I don't know what to do first!"

"Go with your instincts," Dan said.

"Hmm," she said playfully. "What to do?"

Charlotte made up her mind, a sly grin crossing her face as she dropped to her knees. She beckoned us forward, taking a cock in each hand. I was on her left, Dan to her right.

Charlotte stroked our cocks gently, staring at them fascinated. She'd sucked and fucked each of them a couple of dozen times, a few times in swift succession. Now she studied them each, side-by-side.

"So nice," she murmured, kissing the tip of Dan's cock and then mine.

Charlotte met our gaze, those bright blue eyes staring up at us through pink-framed glasses. She kissed the tip of my cock again and then her lips parted and she took me into her mouth. She sucked me slowly at first, her pace soon quickening.

After a wonderful twenty seconds of her mouth on my cock, Charlotte backed off and switched to Dan. She sucked his cock hard, her hand jerking me off. Back she went to sucking my dick, jerking off Dan while she did so.

Back and forth she went. I'd get ten or maybe fifteen seconds of Charlotte's mouth sliding up and down on my cock, then she'd switch to Dan. She never neglected either of us, though, always jerking off whoever she wasn't sucking.

Charlotte was generous, sucking us back and forth for a long time. She finally stood, kissing Dan and then me again as our hands groped her tits.

The three of us fell onto the bed. We lay on our sides, Dan facing Charlotte as I lay behind her. Together, our hands explored her body. Dan kissed her mouth as I swept aside her hair and nibble the back of her neck. One arm propped me up as my free hand roamed over her big ass.

Charlotte was breathing heavy by now, letting out delightful gasps of delight. For long, delirious minutes I nibbled the back of her neck as Dan and her kissed. The joy of helping to give her so much pleasure was just starting.

I backed off, sliding off the bed and gently guiding Charlotte onto her back. She kept making out with Dan, his hands all over her immense tits. I moved apart her legs and settled into position.

There was Charlotte's beautiful pussy, a neatly-trimmed tuft of rust-brown bush above it. I plunging my face against it, starting off with a long, hard lick covering its entire length. She was already drenched with arousal and let out a loud gasp.

I started licking Charlotte vigorously. I dove right into my task, lapping at her pussy with abandon as she made-out with my best friend.

I inserted a finger into her vagina, fucking Charlotte with it as I licked her clit. Dan, meanwhile, was kissing and nibbling on her neck. She had one hand on Dan's cock, stroking it, the other on the back of my head pushing me face against her pussy.

"Oh, fuck yes!" she screamed. "That's it, prof! Lick me, baby! Lick me!"

Dan slid down, licking and sucking on her tits. I inserted a second finger inside Charlotte and kept working her clit. She sounded like a woman in paradise, one lover all over her tits and the other working her pussy.

A minute later Dan slide down even further. He crouched down at the edge of the bed, watching me eating Charlotte's pussy.

"Don't hog it, bro," he said. "Let me have a taste."

I lifted my head, and backed off. Dan plunged his own head into her pussy, licking her clit and fingering her rapidly.

"Holy fucking shit!" Charlotte shrieked. "Fucking yes!"

Dan kept licking her. He lifted his head and shot me a look.

"Your turn, bro," he said.

I took the cue and took his place licking her clit. Charlotte was screaming by this point louder than I've ever heard a woman in bed howl.

"Holy motherfucking shit!" she shrieked. "Fuck yes! Fuck yes! Fuck yes!"

I withdrew again, but kept fingering her hard. Dan plunged his face into her pussy, lapping away at her clit with manic energy.

That was too much for Charlotte, I suppose. She let out a long, continuous howl that went on for thirty seconds as she came, her pussy contracting violently on my fingers and a squirt of ejaculate bursting forth.

"Fucking yes!" she screamed at the top of her lungs. "Motherfucking fucking yes!"

Dan and I backed off. I eased my fingering to a gentle pace.

"Oh my fucking god," Charlotte said, catching her breath. "Holy motherfucking shit. That was too fucking hot."

"Anything else we can do for you?" I said.

"Anything you do for me at this point is bonus territory," she said. "Think only of yourselves, babes. You've given me the orgasm of a lifetime. Now do with me as you would. I'm yours."

There was a hint of desire in Charlotte's imploring us to do with her as we would. I sensed she wanted to take a submissive role.

Dan didn't hesitate. We'd talked a lot about sex over the years and had the same philosophy. We believe it is paramount to make certain a woman's needs have been satisfied. It's always been hard, therefore, to be selfish in bed. Charlotte just gave us permission, however, and rightly so.

Of course, given how orgasmic we knew Charlotte to be there was little doubt she'd have a few more orgasms of her own along the way. Win-win-win.

"All fours," Dan commanded. He looked at me. "Which end do you want, bro?"

"Mouth," I said.

"Yes, sir!" Charlotte added enthusiastically, scrambling to get on her hands and knees.

I felt affirmed by her reaction to Dan's command. I'd sensed a submissive streak in Charlotte lately – quite the opposite of the dominating Bonnie – which she'd been letting show more often of late.

I took up a position in front of her face as Dan moved around behind her, running his hands over her ass and sighing appreciatively.

Charlotte took my cock into her mouth without ceremony and began sucking. I let out a gasp, happy. Oh, for the sweet feel of tongue and lips on my dick.

I watched as Dan took hold of his cock and maneuvered it into place behind Charlotte. He slid on a condom snatched from my nightstand. She must've still been wet because he buried his cock in one easy thrust.

We began to fuck her, each of us on either end. Charlotte sucked my cock furiously as Dan pounded her at a steady pace on the other end.

Dan quickened his pace, his arousal clearly growing.

Charlotte seemed swept away by it all, soon moaning loudly as she sucked me. She always came getting fucked doggy-style, and this time was no exception. After only a few minutes she backed off from my cock and started wailing loudly.

I watched as Dan fucked her throughout her quivering, moaning orgasm.

"Switch up, bro," Dan said when she was done coming.

I went along, eager to get at her pussy. I slipped on a condom and moved into position behind her.

Charlotte was already sucking on Dan's cock as I angled my own into place. She backed off from him for a moment.

"Please, sir," she implored. "My ass. Please fuck my ass.

I grabbed some from the top drawer of the nightstand, contemplating how my life had changed since meeting Bonnie and Charlotte. I now kept extra condoms and lube within easy reach of my bed.

Charlotte moaned and sucked Dan's dick the entire time I prepared her asshole.

Soon Charlotte was fingered and lubed and stretched and ready for my cock. As soon as I got it inside her and started fucking, her, she was on her way to her third orgasm of the afternoon. From the moment my cockhead pushed past her sphincter, I knew she was going to come.

"Holy fucking shit," she squealed, jerking Dan off. "Fuck me hard. Fuck my ass! Fuck it!"

Charlotte returned to sucking Dan's cock. I watched the back of her head bobbing furiously up-and-down on him as I banged her enormous ass. On impulse, I slapped her ass hard.

"That's it!" she howled. "Fuck me ass hard! Harder! Harder! Harder!"

I was pounding her asshole with everything I could muster, fucking her as hard as I could.

"That's it!" she screamed again. "That's it! Fuck me like that!"

Charlotte came again, a mass of screaming happiness as she screeched at the top of her longs. I kept pounding her as hard as I could, my own orgasm approaching.

I came a minute later, my cock throbbing inside her butt as I groaned.

Dan wasted no time, yet again. He withdrew from her mouth and moved around behind her. Slipping on yet another condom and pouring on some more lube, he entered her asshole and began fucking her hard right away.

I leaned back, desire sated but interested in the show.

With no cock in her mouth, Charlotte could be as vocal as she wanted.

"Fucking, yes!" she screamed. "Fuck my ass! Fuck my ass!"

Charlotte came one more time a few minutes later, screeching and wailing. Dan took a little while longer, freezing mid-thrust and closing his eyes.

"Oh, fucking yes!" he groaned as he came.

The three of us lay on the bed afterwards, exhausted. I kissed Charlotte's mouth, Dan behind her kissing her neck tenderly. What followed was a post-sex make-out session. For several minutes we kissed her in a leisurely manner, satisfied by our orgasms but still enjoying her body. I kissed her mouth and our tongues danced playfully as Dan kissed her neck and his arms reached around to massage her boobs.

We lay that way for a long time, kissing and snuggling. Then we lay quietly on either side of Charlotte until the three of us drifted off into well-earned afternoon nap.

12