The Belladonna Sisters Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took her ninety seconds to come, max. I leaned forward until I cover her and we kissed eagerly.

"Your turn, Andrew," she whispered. "What do you want?"

"On your hands and knees," I answered without hesitation.

Olivia smiled and assumed the position I requested. Ever since I first saw her and her fat ass in the store, I envisioned it thrust upwards and ready to be fucked.

You can imagine the eagerness with which I entered her and started pumping her pussy. I started drilling her with as much vigor as I could muster. I had a hand planted on each fat ass cheek, mesmerized by the breadth of her rear end. It invigorated her and she was soon howling and crying as I drilled her with out-of-my-mind enthusiasm.

Olivia came again, screaming loudly. I joined her a minute later, my cock throbbing violently inside her.

We lay on the bed, facing each other. We kissed and fondled for a long time.

"Oh my god that was incredible," Olivia said. "I never felt so desired, so beautiful."

"That's because you are beautiful, Olivia." I kissed her. "So fucking beautiful."

***

The next few weeks were a lot like the previous. The daily routine of work and errands continued unabated and we were seeing Charlotte and Bonnie every evening. We'd go out sometimes, but mostly we stayed-in and helped them prep for their upcoming television appearance.

There was plenty of sex, too. If I wasn't with Charlotte one night, I was with Bonnie.

Dan and I did Charlotte together again, as well. We sat on the couch as she knelt before us, sucking us each off in turn as she jerked the other cock. It went on for some time like that before she stopped and looked at us.

"This is too fucking hot," she said. "I can't hold out any more. I need to get fucked, and hard."

Charlotte got on her hands and knees and I fucked her as hard as I could while she sucked Dan's cock. We switched places a few times and Charlotte must've come four times before we were done.

Olivia didn't become part of our little circle, though I harbored hopes she might. I hooked up with her two more times over the next month and she did Dan twice as well, but that was all.

It seemed to do the trick, though. Olivia's entire manner changed as she blossomed into a more confident, sexually-assertive woman. I like to think her cousins provided the example. Dan and I just gave her the little bit of validation she needed at the right time.

Our kinky, polyamorous lifestyle wasn't for her, though, and she was soon dating this guy Rick. He was a drummer in a band at night, a lawyer by day, and it was obvious he worshipped the very ground she walked on.

***

Every day, I'd been trying to appreciate my good fortune.

As February arrived, I couldn't help but ponder the fact that it wasn't just about the sex anymore. Strong friendship and admiration had grown out of sexual chemistry and wild attraction. I got the sense it was deepening into something more, however.

If I was falling in love, however, it was like no other time I'd done so. For, if I was in love, it was with both Belladonna sisters. I decided one blustery morning walking across campus that, yes, I loved them both. I was a young man in love with two women at the same time.

Shielding my face against the frigid winds, I asked myself whom I would choose if forced to pick one as a primary partner. Though I loved them both, I knew at once who it would be and the answer surprised me.

***

I was so pleased with my life I hardly noticed my birthday fast approaching.

It was a week before the taping of Bonnie and Charlotte's episode of Cupcake Battle. TV people had already done some filming at the store for the opening segment where they introduce the competitors.. A camera crew was there for two hours and all that came out of it was a ten second intro. I was in it, visible behind the counter for a passing moment.

The next day Bonnie and Charlotte decided they'd take Dan and I out to celebrate my birthday.

"How 'bout the Thai place," I suggested.

"Nope," Charlotte said.

"But I'm the birthday boy," I protested.

"And you're trying to pick Siam Kitchen because it's affordable," Charlotte countered. "You don't want to pick somewhere too expensive and I appreciate the courtesy. Except Bonnie and I have money flowing in and we want to do something nice for you. Got it?"

"I surrender," I said.

Charlotte kissed me on the mouth and smiled.

"Now go home and rest," she said. "Bonnie's already napping over there. We've got a late dinner at ten."

We set off at nine-thirty, Bonnie driving as we all piled into her Volkswagen and headed north. I rode shotgun – birthday boy privilege and all – Dan and Charlotte crammed into the backseat.

Bonnie turned left near the theater district and kept driving. I sat perplexed, wondering where we were going. When she pulled into a non-descript strip mall on the outskirts of the city I was puzzled. Then I saw the sign.

"It can't be," I said.

"It is," Bonnie said.

Dan started laughing from the backseat, in on the surprise all along.

"Surohito's?" I asked. "But that's impossible."

"It's not," Bonnie said, shrugging.

I should pause to explain. Surohito's is the best sushi place in our city and, in the opinion of more than a few people, all of North America.

It's a unique establishment, to say the least. Surohito is in his eighties. He's been crafting the finest sushi you can imagine since he was twelve and had to go to work to support his family in the wake of World War II. Yet he still oversees everything in person and never takes a day off.

The other thing about Surohito's is there are only twelve seats at one long counter. They do a few seatings an evening and reservations are six months in advance. There's no menu, either. You get fifteen courses and it costs three hundred dollars a person.

"Guys," I said. "This is too much. It's too much money."

"How many hours have you put in helping us around the shop?" Bonnie said. "Come on, let's eat some sushi."

I felt a little guilty. This was an expensive gift. Everyone was paying for their own meal, plus mine. So everyone was chipping in a hundred bucks plus their own costs.

"Hold on a minute," I said as we got out of the car. "It's six months minimum to get seats here. We haven't known each other that long, but you've got four seats and they happen to be on my birthday?"

"Let's just say Mr. Surohito has a secret," Charlotte said.

"What's that?" I asked, intrigued.

"He's got a sweet tooth," Charlotte said. "And he fell in love with our Christmas cupcake. Let's just say we made a deal."

"Cupcakes for sushi?" I said.

"On Wednesdays he has a special late seating," Bonnie explained. "VIPs only. Very hush-hush. We get our seats – still have to pay, of course – and I provide Surohito with Christmas cupcakes out of season."

The next ninety minutes are seared into my memory, hands-down the greatest meal of my life. We sat at the counter, watching as the sushi-masters prepared our feast. It really was a VIP clientele, too, a famous author and his wife along with a trio of NBA players and their dates filling out the remaining seats.

Again and again Surohito presented plates in front of us, presiding over everything.

Surohito was a wonder to behold. He was a wizened little figure filled with energy. He commanded his staff with obsessive precision, though, and projected an air of stern authority.

The only time I saw him smile was when he'd glance at Bonnie and Charlotte.

"There's my cupcake girls," he'd say, winking.

I could write volumes on that meal. Every morsel of fish was a delight, the most pleasure I've ever had with my clothes on. I remember a piece of white tuna sashimi - my favorite - chewing on it luxiriously. The pure, fresh flavor of the deep ocean transcended the merely culinary and bordered on the spiritual.

The four of us left the restaurant in a state of easygoing euphoria, conscious of the special experience we'd just had. We were mostly silent on the drive home, cracking a bottle of decent white wine when he got home and quickly draining it.

Another bottle was opened and another round poured. Dan drained his glass, and cast me a glance and grinned.

"Well, I'm pretty tired," he said. "Happy birthday, bro. I'm off to bed."

Dan gave me a manly hug and gave the girls a quick kiss each and then disappeared. I was confused, wondering if Charlotte or Bonnie would follow him. When they kept sipping their drinks and raving about dinner I knew something was up.

We sat on the couch, Bonnie and Charlotte on either side of me. Despite everything we'd done, despite all the four ways and three-ways and the sex marathon during the blizzard, it had never been both sisters on Dan or I.

I noticed the way they were looking at me, a charge in the air as it dawned on me what was going to happen. As if my life couldn't get any better. Happy birthday to me.

Dan must've been in on it, too, I realized. Then again, his birthday was in a month and it fell on a Monday when the shop was closed. I could only imagine the day he had in mind for himself.

"It's been such a great birthday," I said. "I really want to thank you again for dinner. That was amazing."

"Birthday's not over, prof," Charlotte whispered, leaning forward and kissing me.

Bonnie turned my head towards her and kissed me hard on the mouth.

"Tonight's all about you, prof," she murmured. "It's your day. Be as selfish as you want."

Did I mention how ridiculously happy I was with my life?

***

Bonnie and Charlotte led me into my bedroom, each sister holding one of my hands. My brain was afire with anticipation. I'd had sex with both of them, dozens of times. To have them both with me was an entirely different experience, though, potentially a whole order of magnitude beyond.

They fell upon me, taking turns kissing my mouth as I wrapped my arms around both their shoulders and pulled them towards me.

I stood in between them as they slid my shirt off my head, methodically stripping me naked. Bonnie undid the button on my jeans as Charlotte pulled off my socks and pushed my jeans down to my knees.

Charlotte stood behind me, her arms wrapped around my torso as her hands roved over my chest and stomach. She plunged her mouth against the base of my neck, nibbling it and sending spasms of pleasure flowing along my torso.

Bonnie, meanwhile, kissed my mouth and worked her hands down to my underwear. As I enjoyed the feel of her wet tongue and lips, she grabbed hold of my cock and jerked it gently.

I was already adrift in pure delight. You can imagine why. There I was, naked and in between two of the hottest BBWs on the planet. They were pressed against me on either side, enveloping me all around.

"You ladies are overdressed," I observed.

Bonnie smiled, kissing me playfully and stepping back. Charlotte did the same.

I turned and watched them strip for me. Sitting on the edge of the bed, I stroked my cock and enjoyed the show. They swayed slowly, thrusting their curves to and fro in a most pleasing fashion.

Gradually, they began to remove their clothes. Bonnie undid the buttons on her blouse, her eyes meeting my gaze. Charlotte wiggled out of her jeans, her wide hips rocking back and forth for my entertainment.

Soon both sisters stood naked in front of my bed. I rose, taking each under an arm. I kissed Charlotte hard, then switched to Bonnie. The feel of all that beautiful flesh against me was incredible. I had a hand on each sister's ass at the same time, four tits mashed against me as I resumed making out with them both.

I could've gone at forever. I'd kiss Bonnie, enjoying her full lips and then switch back to Charlotte to enjoy her unique and wonderful virtues. Then it'd back for more of Bonnie until returning to Charlotte.

Somehow we found ourselves inching towards the bed and the three of us plopped down together. I found myself laying on my side in between them, facing Charlotte and playing with her tits as we made-out. Bonnie kissed the back of my neck, leaning tight against me.

"Oh my god," I managed to gasp. "I can't believe this."

The girls eased me onto my back, their hands all over my chest and stomach. Charlotte grabbed my cock and stroked it as she kissed my neck. Bonnie's mouth fell upon mine and our tongues twirled frantically. I was helpless in their grasp, riding a wave of ecstasy like nothing I'd ever experienced.

Charlotte eased her way down my torso as Bonnie and I kept making-out. She lay on her stomach in between my legs, still jerking my cock. I felt sparks of pleasure as her tongue flicked the tip of my cock. The sparks turned into a prolonged, happy sensation as she took me into her mouth and started sucking me steadily.

Bonnie and I kept at it, my hands all over her big tits. Charlotte's head bobbed up and down on my cock in the meantime. It was all so incredible I could've come right then except Charlotte backed off. She kept jerking my wet cock as she eased her way back up besides me.

I turned and looked at her, drawn in by her beautiful eyes and funky glasses. As we kissed, Bonnie slid down and took her sister's place at my cock. With the skill of relay runners passing a baton, Charlotte handed over my cock to her twin.

All was switched from before, Bonnie sucking my dick as Charlotte and I made out. I kissed her neck and reached down for her tits. She sat up enough so I could take a nipple into my mouth and suck on it hard.

Bonnie backed off on my cock. A few moments later I felt her sliding a condom on me. Then she straddled me and was bouncing up and down on my cock slowly.

Charlotte nibbled on my earlobe, spasms of pleasure radiating outward. I let out a long sigh. I'm normally not the vocal one during sex, but Bonnie and Charlotte were taking me to places of pleasure I'd never been before.

"Holy fucking shit," I moaned.

Bonnie was also getting into it, riding my cock hard. Soon she was groaning loudly as she bounced violently. I thrust up against her in rhythm, still making out with Charlotte.

"That's it, prof," she whispered in my ear. "Enjoy every moment."

"Holy fucking shit," I moaned again.

"Fuck, yeah," Bonnie sighed.

A minute later Bonnie started groaning loudly, at last letting out a series of gasps in rapid succession. She told me later the scenario we were in was one long lusted for, a favorite fantasy fulfilled and she couldn't hold back.

Charlotte smiled, watching her sister's orgasm.

"Way to go," she said. "Now it's my turn!"

Bonnie got off my cock and lay next to me. Charlotte quickly took her place. Any momentum I'd had towards coming was blunted by the pause in the action, which was fine by me. I didn't care if it took me an hour to come.

Bonnie lay besides me, watching her sister ride my cock as she caressed my shoulders and chest. Charlotte started off slow and soon grew more rapid. Before long she was fucking me furiously, big tits and belly bouncing in time to her thrusts.

"Oh fuck," she moaned. Her face was lifted towards the ceiling, red hair streaming behind her.

I noticed Bonnie watching as transfixed as I was. Her hand was on her clit and she was rubbing it hard. I looked at her and we kissed.

"Sit on my face baby," I told her. "Please, it's what I want so bad."

"Then you got it," she said.

Bonnie got into position above me, facing away from her sister and towards the headboard. She lowered her pussy towards my face.

Above me was a unique view of Bonnie Belladonna, businesswoman and culinary artist. First there were enormous, soft thighs. I had a hand on each of them. Directly above me was her pussy, Pi tattoo in full view. Above that her round belly hung outward.

Bonnie lowered herself the rest of the way and my mouth was soon on her pussy. My tongue attacked her clit, licking it as hard as I could. On the other end of me, Charlotte was bouncing up and down furiously.

Both Belladonna sisters were soon moaning. I felt like a sex god in that moment. It's one thing to be fucking two girls at once. It's something else entirely to be giving them pleasure like I was. I always feel great after making a woman come. Now I was making two come at once!

After Dan and I fucked Bonnie together, she told me a few days later it had been the greatest sex she'd ever had.

"It wasn't just being the center of attention," she explained. "That's great and all, but that's not the half of it. It was about being able to give pleasure to the two of you. To bring two guys to orgasm in succession like that. It's very affirming."

I got what she meant. As I lay there, lapping Bonnie's clit as Charlotte rode my cock, I understood her completely.

I slid a finger into her pussy and fucked her with it as I licked her clit with abandon. A second finger soon joined the first.

Bonnie came for the second time that evening in no time, bucking and moaning. Charlotte joined her not long after. By then Bonnie had crawled off and lay next to me. Sweat streaming down her forehead, Charlotte rode me hard until her orgasm overtook her and she transformed into a quivering, screaming mass of happy relief.

"Fuck yes!" she shouted over and over. "Fuck yes! Fuck yes!"

Charlotte gradually grew quieter, her thrusts slowing. She opened her eyes and looked at me, her face happy.

"What can we do for you next?" she asked.

I pondered her question. So many of my particular favorite fantasies involving two BBWs has already been fulfilled. A specific one popped into my head.

"I want you to both jerk my off," I blurted out.

"You got it, babe," Bonnie said. "Where do you want us?"

I sat up, propping an extra pillow under my head and shoulders. Beckoning them to either side of me, they understood. Removing the condom, Bonnie flicked it aside.

Charlotte reached into the night stand and got out the lube. She squeezed a dab of onto the tip of my cock and then spread it around. She began jerking my cock, her hand sliding up and down its length with ease.

"Go ahead," I glanced at Bonnie. "Join her."

Bonnie reached down and grabbed the top of my cock as Charlotte paused at the base. Together they moved their hands up and down on it.

Now, I love a good hand job. It's an underrated experience, if you ask me. Having the hands of two beautiful women on my cock at once jerking me off had been a concept I'd fantasized about for years.

Add to that having each Belladonna sister under and arm leaning against me. Their big tits, all four of them, rested on my chest and their bellies on the sides of my stomach.

I made out with them. I kissed them each in turn. I would've liked it to last forever but it was fewer than two minutes before I felt my orgasm approaching. There was no holding this one back, either. Charlotte's tongue was dancing with mine as she and Bonnie jerked me off together.

"I'm gonna fucking come," I moaned.

A moment later my dick exploded. It throbbed rapidly, cum squirting upwards and splattering my chest and stomach. The girls smartly slowed their jerking to a slow pace, my cock still throbbing and dripping globs of cum on my lower stomach.

"Oh, shit," I moaned.

The girls added a final touch to the experience. They each kissed me in turn and then eased down and licked every drop of cum off. Smiling, they settled down on either side of me and we caught our breath.

"Happy birthday, prof," Bonnie murmured.

"Yes, happy birthday," Charlotte added.

"Thanks."

Do I really need to point out that it was the happiest motherfucking birthday I'd ever had? A nursing home night, Dan might've called it.

I was piling up a lot of those since we'd met Bonnie and Charlotte.

12