All Comments on 'The Belladonna Sisters Ch. 07'

by Eosphorus

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Serious congratulations to you, I've read the whole series and have to say it is the best i have ever read on here. It's original and not only is it descriptive, it has a great storyline. Very good writing, you should be proud.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wow!

A delightful story Thanks for the wrap-up and the wondeful way it all ended. Now what's next? I expect big things from Eosphorus!!

mel_pomenemel_pomenealmost 10 years ago
This has been one of the very best!

A really well-written and entertaining piece of work that never lost its way or faltered from its original high standards. Very well done - I wish I could give this more than five stars, but have them with my very best wishes - and please write another such story for us soon!

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 10 years ago
AWESOME!

GREAT story...great characters...great sex...great imagination...Just plain GREAT!!!!! Thank you! Waiting for more from you with anticipation!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
A fine wrap-up

I've enjoyed the stories, all of them as I tore through every chapter as the went online. A real service for us that enjoy a world that ain't composed out of abuse.

Well done, and waiting for your next show!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
great

I've got to say, one of the best I've read here. It'd be cool if Andrew were the father of all their kids, plus Olivia's later on and all girls. I can only imagine the fatherly insanity that will occur when they want to Date. Almost all at once. What if all the girls became bbw's? Wow. And what of Sophia? Doesn't Momma need a second, third, or fourth dick to share? You know, because of the reference to the Aunt &Uncle's relationship with Bonnie and Charlotte this could almost fit in the incest category.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
The perfect storie for a BBW lover !

Being a well built lover of chubby ladies, married to one, I particullarly enjoyed thé entire series.

It almost feels like a biography. My entourage ask the same questions from me as andrew. However my wife is kind of conservative and doesn't want to share me with her sister and god knows how much I'd love that.

It's one of my most intense and secret fantasy, written by somebody I don't even know. Thank you very much.

corrytonmancorrytonmanabout 7 years ago
Bravo!

I loved it! Just found these, and over the last two days have read them all (had to sleep and work, or it would have been all in one day). I do look forward to reading the rest of your stories, but fear they will have a hard time measuring up to this one. Thank you for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
The answer is....

As to the question about which sister he married--assuming it's not something silly like "I married both of them"--I say Charlotte. Since chapter 3 or 4, I noticed a greater fondness and intimacy with her. Plus her being the business side and prof being into the sciences it seems more like a fit. Dan the writer gets the cupcake artist. But really everyone wins.

Fun to read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love it.

My wife is a big girl and she is the most fantastic woman I have ever met. Also horny 24/7. 😁

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Its Bonnie!

Duh!

old_riderold_riderover 4 years ago
Great Series

Those two guys have to be the luckiest men alive!!! Finding two wonderful wild women like Charlotte and Bonnie. Cousin Olivia love life has gotten much better too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEosphorus@Eosphorus
670 Followers
I've been writing erotica since the summer of 2012. I'm a published novelist and find writing erotica to be a cathartic outlet. I seek to craft erotic fiction which is smart, character-driven, and, although mostly fantasy, is sometimes based on real memories and experiences. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES