The Belladonna Sisters Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bonnie and Charlotte are happy. Bonnie gets to exercise her creativity in her test kitchen while Charlotte runs the business and marketing end of things. They bought the building across from 221b, the original Belladonna Sisters Cupcakes still thriving on the first floor. Above are the test kitchen and business offices for their growing empire.

As for 221b itself, we now own the building. A lesbian couple currently occupies our old home. I like to think the sexy adventures continue.

Dan's doing great, too, the third Professor Fogbottom book hitting the bookstores any time now. There's talk of a TV show, but Dan's agent wants him to back off on the requirement that the professor's daughter Penelope be a BBW. Dan's not backing down.

"This role could be a rare opportunity," he explained to his agent. "A hot fat girl cast in the role could be an inspiration for so many!"

As for me, I finished my doctorate. I'll return to teaching someday, probably community college. I've found my place for now as a stay-at-home dad. I'm actually good at it, to my infinite surprise. I take care of the two sets of blue-eyed twins me and Dan and the Belladonna sisters churned out within months of each other.

Four girls, I kid you not, every one of them as headstrong and independent-minded as their moms. Their future is bright.

I've no complaints. We all want for nothing material and we have our wonderful kids to cherish.

I also get to fuck a BBW with an insatiable sex drive, too. Oh, and I also fuck her hot sister with an equally insatiable sex drive. Sometimes my best friend joins me in fucking my BBW wife, sometimes I join him in fucking his. At least once a year, both wives fuck me.

There's only one detail I haven't told you, and you might be wondering about it. Who did I marry, Charlotte or Bonnie?

The answer has been in front of you all along.