The Benefits of a Girlfriend Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
defer2her
defer2her
115 Followers

I was struggling with all of this. Since last semester, Sam and I had been pretty close friends, at least at work. But, it got weird for a bit early in the semester when he tried to kiss me. I pushed him away. He said he thought I liked him. I told him I did but not like that. Then he begged me not to tell anyone about what happened since he was very much in the closet about his sexuality. I told him I wouldn't but that he needed to stop hiding who he really was or it would destroy him.

So, the thought of my girlfriend preferring a friend of mine who would prefer to fuck me than her was too much. I had to stop this madness and say something, so I pushed up on her, but she pushed back. Part of me wanted to defer to her will, but my pride wouldn't let me and I raised her up enough to yell, "Stop!"

She crawled off of me and sat on the bed looking down at my face in disbelief, "What is your problem? You're supposed to be enjoying this, not acting like a little baby! What did I teach you? Take it, embrace it, love it, enjoy it."

"Kristy, seriously? How could you? I work with those people every day. You knew what my ex did. Why would you do that to me?"

"What if I told you it had nothing to do with you?"

"It didn't?"

"No, it did."

"Why?"

"I was mad at you. I blamed you not only for telling me knowing you were splitting up me and Adam, but also for letting him cheat on me for months without telling me."

"You blamed me for telling you AND not telling you?"

"Yeah, it's silly. I know."

"If you were angry with me, why did you ask me to move in with you at the end of semester?"

"Adam was done with finals and had left to go back home. I didn't even mention the cheating and let him fuck me like he had before and even gave him a few blow jobs. I decided to break up with him on New Year's Eve, figuring he'd be fucking some other girl when he got my text with your photo evidence and the words 'We're Done'. So, I wanted you to move in for two reasons. First, for your protection because he'd know the pic came from you. And, second, to screw over Adam with the rent. Plus, I figured it would be torture for you to sleep in the same room with me, see me in my bra and panties, but never be allowed to touch me." When she looked down at my prick which was still rock hard and now bouncing a little, she smiled.

"So you wanted me to suffer, even then, before you had any idea it turned me on?"

"If I knew it turned you on back then, I wouldn't have done it. I wanted to hurt and humiliate both you and Adam."

"Then why did you fuck him SEVEN times?"

"I don't know. I didn't plan too. He just gets me so horny every time I'm around him." She looked down at my little man who was still dancing and giggled, "You're enjoying this conversation, aren't you?"

"Yeah," I sighed. "Damn you, Kristy. The more you grasp my heart and squeeze it until it's about ready to break, the more it belongs to you."

She leaned over to kiss me. Before our Iips met, she stuck out her tongue and ran the tip over my closed lips. I opened to take her tongue in my mouth and put mine in hers. I reached my arms around her to hug her and hold her in that embrace for several minutes. When I let go, she lifted herself up a little, looked down at my face, smiled, and asked, "So, you wanna hear about me fucking your other coworkers and how the whole thing led to OUR first kiss?"

I looked up at her with obvious concern in my eyes and smiled, "I don't want to answer a yes or no question unless your pussy is in my face."

She giggled and quickly obliged my request. "So, you want to hear?"

I nodded, tongue lapping at her savory sweetness.

So, she continued, "The third day, either Chuck or Sam had obviously talked since they brought a third participant who was a tall, lanky Black man named Melvin. It started with Melvin fingering me and licking my pussy while I sucked Chuck's cock. When Chuck was good and ready, he fucked me while I sucked Sam. When Chuck finished, Melvin took his place while I continued to suck Sam. Melvin's cock was very long; longer than Adam's but not quite as thick. Sam and Melvin came about the same time, though Melvin's was in a condom just like Chuck's and Sam's was in my mouth. Do you like knowing your slut girlfriend swallowed your coworker's sperm?"

At that point, I did, in a way, but would have nodded regardless. .

"Good, me too. The next day, there were five as Todd and Jermaine joined the other three. I pleaded with them not to tell anyone else. They promised they wouldn't. It went just like the day before except Sam let Melvin get sucked while Chuck was fucking me. Then Melvin took Chuck's place while I sucked Todd's long cock with a really big head, but with a shaft nearly as skinny as yours. I think they call that a lollipop. It felt interesting in my pussy when Melvin had finished. Jermaine then took his turn getting sucked. When Todd had used my pussy to get off, Jermaine stretched me with his average length cock that was thicker than all the others, even thicker than Adam's. I was still sucking Sam when the other four had finished and left. He came in my mouth once again."

It was hard to believe my girlfriend had sucked and fucked every last one of my coworkers, at least all of those on the daylight crew. I had seen others evenings and weekends, but I didn't know them. Every guy that I worked with on a daily basis had fucked Kristy before I got the chance and, apparently, she preferred every one of their cocks to mine. I really felt small in more ways than one. But that knowledge also filled me arousal.

"That Friday and every day the following week, it went just like that. They had an established pecking order for fucking me and I was at its mercy. The last Friday, after Sam had shot his load in my mouth, he told me not to swallow. Then, he told me where you were working at and that he wanted to watch as I went up and kissed you with his jizz still in my mouth. He followed me, but when he stopped and I was out of his sight and I saw you standing there, I swallowed it and even tried to rinse my mouth out with my own spit before walking up to you and planting a big fat French kiss right on your unsuspecting mouth. You remember that, don't you? Our first kiss?"

I nodded, not sure whether to be turned on or completely repulsed by the circumstances that led up to it. If she had told me any of this before this moment, I would not have reacted so calmly.

"Well, that's how it happened. But, that moment changed something in me, in the way I saw you. For over a week, it turned me on being a slut for your coworkers knowing your ex-girlfriend had done the same. But, I felt guilty. I knew you deserved better than that. That's why I asked you out for Valentine's Day and have been your girlfriend ever sense. That probably wouldn't have happened had I not told your coworkers I was already your girlfriend and became their slut. When I told Sam on Monday that you and I had made it official, he smiled and almost seemed relieved. He told me not to worry about it, that he'd take care of the others. They never told you any of this did they?"

When I froze, she laughed and said, "From now on, if you don't nod yes within a few moments, you can say no. Actually, you can yell 'nooooo' right into my pussy after I punch your balls." Her fist collided with her target at the same time as she said the word 'balls'. I reacted exactly the way she instructed.

"Good, I'm glad they didn't tell you anything. Now, back to my favorite member of the dirty dozen. The other night, when we got home, did you know Adam was actually awake? His eyes opened when I walked through the door. That's when I turned and asked you for a glass of water. As you went to get it, I walked over near the couch, blocking your view and I rubbed myself right in front of him. He smiled and pulled off the lower half of his blanket to show me his cock. I licked my lips and rubbed myself even faster."

By then, my prick was pulsing and dancing. It would be hard for me to ever again try to convince her that I wasn't aroused by the thought of her preferring his cock to mine. Her taking a break from the story long enough to grind herself on my face to orgasm certainly didn't diminish my condition, either.

"And then yesterday, when you were at the store I asked him if he enjoyed the show. He told me he'd rather be the star than sitting in the audience. I laughed and told him I agreed, that he should be the star and you should be the audience. Then, I told him to join us that night. He seemed hesitant until I told him I'd get you to say that you wanted his big fat cock inside me instead of your skinny little prick and that would be his cue to come over and stick his cock in my face and that I'd handle the rest. He didn't think I could actually get you to use those words, but I insisted I could and I would. Plus, I told him the alcohol would help all three of us lower our inhibitions. So, it all worked out just like I had planned."

I was seconds away from coming when Adam opened the door. Kristy leapt beside me in bed and threw the covers over us both. "Sorry, Adam. I didn't mean for you to have to see that."

I whispered, "Why are you apologizing to him? I'm the one you left with blue balls!"

"Shh," she whispered as she reached down and grabbed my blue balls squeezing them enough to make me fairly uncomfortable but not enough to yell out.

Apparently not hearing me, he laughed at what she said, "You could have left the covers off. I wouldn't mind getting another good look at you. And Mike's thingy don't bother me none since you can barely see it even if you're trying to."

Kristy laughed, "Speaking of which, Michael here was just complaining about me leaving him with blue balls. But he's just going to have to get used to them, since his skinny little prick's not going to get to come until after my pussy milks your big fat cock dry tonight."

"Sounds like good deal for me!" he chuckled, completely over the bad mood I had put him in before he went jogging.

"For me too," I whispered in her ear, enjoying the dull ache her grip was causing.

Kristy let go of my balls, kissed my cheek and smiled, "I'm glad you see it my way. These five weeks are going to be so much fun!"

Soon after, Kristy asked Adam if he wanted to go to the gym with her. I asked if I could come, too. She was surprised considering I wasn't one to work out on the weekends. While there, Adam asked me to spot for him and gave me some pointers on how to make the most of my workouts. By the time we left, it almost felt like we were friends again.

After dinner and half of a movie, Kristy and Adam started to get frisky. Realizing she was leaving me out, she left him on the couch and ordered me to the bed. "Just give us about ten minutes and then come over, sexy," she instructed him.

When we got into bed, she whispered, "You know the key to my heart, don't you?"

I undressed her and then started with her lips, moved to her ear, down to her nipple and navel and back up the other side. I took my time and was going to make another round. But as our lips were locked together, we both saw Adam's cock coming into our peripheral vision. She put her hand on top of my head and pushed me down to her warm mound. She used her mouth to pleasure him as I used mine to pleasure her. I was pleasantly surprised when I brought her to orgasm after only a few minutes. She took him out of her mouth just long enough to say, "Okay, time to fuck for a few minutes, but don't you dare come."

I got up, went over to the drawer, pulled out a condom and put it on. I grabbed an extra one of my condoms for Adam, determined not to have him unprotected inside her again. I handed it to Adam and he stepped away from her lips. Then, he looked at it and asked, "What the fuck is Slim Fit?"

Kristy laughed, "Michael! There's no way that's going to fit him! Don't you remember? He wears extra extra large! That would be like you trying to squeeze into his jeans!"

Adam opened it and pressed it to the tip of his cock, pretending to try to put it on. "See," Kristy laughed again.

Adam mocked, "Shit, I've seen these before. They have these in hospitals. See, I'll show you." He took the condom, stuck up his long, fat middle finger and proceeded to unwrap while continuing, "This is for when you injure your finger and need to keep it clean and dry. It's not called a condom, it's called a cot!" They both started laughing raucously.

I'm sure my face was beat red, but I was rock hard not due so much to Adam's words, but Kristy's reaction to them. Her delicious laughter drove me mad with lust.

When they regained their composure, Kristy pointed at his hand and joked, "Look. Do you realize you're flipping Michael off?" They both found that funny, too.

Then, Adam rolled the condom back up and handed it to me, "Here you can wear it for me."

I pointed at my prick, "I'm already wearing one."

"So? Just take it. It's made for you," he replied.

"Michael! He's giving you a gift that just your size. Don't be rude, take it and put it on!"

"But," I sighed, "With two condoms on, it won't feel as good..."

She put her hand between her legs and began to rub. "I know," she moaned.

I remembered her words "decrease your pleasure," as my eyes rolled to the back of my head, my prick throbbed and I took a deep breath. I greedily snatched the condom from him and trembled with excitement as slid it over the other one. Kristy smiled as I climbed on top of her and began to thrust. Fortunately, I was right. The pleasurable sensations I received from being inside her were significantly reduced, but somehow I enjoyed it more and she seemed to as well. As I reached the edge of orgasm, I withdrew and Adam took my place, fucking her with his extra extra large bare-skinned cock.

After a few minutes of him thrusting into her, Kim said to Adam, "I told Michael today about how you and I sort of planned last night."

"Oh yeah," he smiled, "What did he say?"

"He couldn't say much since I was sitting on his face, but he seemed to be happy about it. I think he's starting to enjoy the fact that I'm more sexually attracted to you and that I prefer your cock to his."

"Good. Did you tell him about the coffee shop? Are we ready to move forward with the plan?"

"Not yet. I don't think he's ready for the plan. But he will be soon. I promise. But we should tell him about the coffee shop, just leave that part out for now, okay?"

"Sure, but you better be right about speeding up the timeline. I'm no longer comfortable with waiting until the end of the semester to have what you promised me."

I couldn't take the teasing anymore, so I interjected nervously, "Kristy, what did you promise him?"

"You will find out soon, Michael. Don't worry, you'll love it. But, about the coffee shop. Thursday, after I bought lunch for Adam the second day in a row, we went out and sat on the back patio, which was empty thanks to the weather. 'So, I discussed you moving in with Michael and after a little seduction he said yes'," she looked into his eyes, trying to replay the conversation and urging him to do the same.

He seemed lost for a moment and then he started to play along, "Kristy, I'm not sure about all this. I need a place to stay. But, that may be too much. I don't think I can handle being in the same room while you and him are sleeping together."

"Why not? Just because Michael's better in bed, doesn't mean you should be jealous. He's actually the best partner I've ever slept with."

"Kristy, you're not helping!"

"Just let me finish, sexy boy. Like I said he's the best partner I've ever SLEPT WITH. You had a tendency to move around, steal the covers, hog the bed, and even hit me some times. Michael just stays there on his side in the same position he started in. He really is the perfect snuggle buddy." She winked at him.

He laughed, "So you're literally talking about SLEEPING, not the stuff that happens before? What about that? You think he's better than me there, also?"

"Oh, gawd no! He's awful when it comes to fucking! And you're the best I ever had!"

Adam laughed, "That's more like it."

"But, to be fair, he is excellent at foreplay and always gets me off with his tongue before he gets on top of me and disappoints."

"So, what are we going to do about this? I haven't been laid in a while and would love to fuck you again."

"I haven't been laid in a while either, since I'm pretty sure that whatever it is Michael does, it can't be called getting laid."

Adam laughed again, "So, if I move in with you two, are we both going to get laid again?"

"Absolutely. Why do you think I want you to move in?"

"And what about your boyfriend?"

"I'll get him to agree to it. Michael knows his prick is too little to fuck properly."

"You seriously think he'll go along with you fucking me again?"

"Of course. Don't you remember when I was your girlfriend, but he still stayed faithful to me? He didn't even flirt with other girls and was always at my beck and call. Besides, last night, I told him about how you and I used to make fun of him for wanking off in the other room while we fucked. I also told him how you called him my 'girlfriend with benefits'."

He chuckled, "Those were the days. I wish we could go back to that, you and I together, Michael on the sidelines, cheering us on. How did he take all that?"

"Actually, it really got him hard; harder than I've ever seen him before. I think he likes being humiliated. He came when I told him that you fucked me seven times in that bed earlier this semester!"

"Really? I want to fuck you seven times a week in that bed for the rest of this semester!"

"That sounds wonderful, but I don't think my pussy could handle it. The most you and I have ever done is four days in a row and we couldn't fuck again for a week because my pussy was too sore."

"That's the curse of having a big cock, I guess."

"I wouldn't describe your cock as even remotely being a curse. Michael's, on the other hand..."

"If sex with him is really that bad, why don't you just dump him, make him sleep on the couch and you and I can fuck every night or you can give me blow jobs when your pussy's too sore to fuck."

"Adam, no offense, but you were a lousy boyfriend. You never went out of your way to do anything for me that didn't involve sex and you cheated on me every chance you got. I know guys like you can't help it. There's just too much pussy being offered and it's way too tempting. Michael is the selfless, caring, faithful boyfriend I always dreamed of and, like I said, he's the perfect snuggle buddy. I'm not going to dump him for you, not unless he becomes selfish and tries to deny you and I the sex we desperately need from each other."

"Alright, but I have a feeling he's not going to agree to your demands."

"Yes he will. I'll work on him more tonight and every night until he does."

"And how long do you think that will take?"

"Honestly? I don't know. My hope is I have him ready by tomorrow, but that may be just a dream. But, I promise if he's not ready by next Friday, I'll dump him so we can fuck and I don't have to cheat on him."

"Part of me wants him to agree so I can have you this weekend and part of me wants him not to, so you'll dump him and I can have you all to myself. You know I don't like to share."

"Adam!" Kristy snarled, "We agreed NOT to discuss THE PLAN!"

"Oops, sorry. I just got caught up in the moment. I didn't go over the details or anything."

"Yeah, I guess not. Let's just leave the re-enactment there. I don't recall much more being said that didn't involve the plan."

The room fell silent except for the usual grunts, sighs, moans, groans, and other sounds of great sex. My mind was consumed by thoughts of 'the plan'. I imagined things going back to the way they were before with them calling each other boyfriend and girlfriend and me being Kristy's 'girlfriend with benefits'. But, now that things were completely out in the open, maybe I would get the benefit of watching them have sex while sitting in a chair with a blanket over me to hide my ugly prick from view as I jerked off.

defer2her
defer2her
115 Followers