The Benefits of a Girlfriend Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
defer2her
defer2her
112 Followers

Of course, I would be expected to keep my life long promise of fidelity to Kristy while I'd be permanently placed in her friendzone. I didn't have to be her boyfriend for Kristy to continue to hurt and humiliate me. I thought of what she would refer to me as when she introduced me to new people to make it clear I was hers even though she wasn't mine. The phrase "celibate bff" amused and aroused me.

Like Kristy, I knew Adam would always be a lousy, unfaithful boyfriend. So, I thought about the yin-yang and how my abstinence could balance out his infidelity, my accepting embrace of pain could balance out his never-ending quest for hedonistic pleasure, and my willingness to bend over backwards could balance out his unwillingness to go out of his way. That way, they could be a happy couple, maybe even get married and have children.

As hot as degrading as that all sounded, I shook my head at my pathetic-ness. Yes, I wanted pain and could take practically anything, but that was a bit too severe even for me. I remembered what Kristy had said, that she wasn't going to dump me for him. That gave me comfort. I could take anything she wanted to do to me as long as I still got to kiss her lips, suck her nipples, lick her pussy, and hold her close every night as we drifted off to sleep together. Still, it bothered me that they had a plan and I didn't know what it was. The phrase 'ignorance is bliss' came to mind.

Then, my thoughts shifted. I watched in jealousy wondering if I'd ever experience the pleasure of skin against skin or even just the feel of only having to wear one condom again. The idea that Kristy wouldn't ever want me to excited me almost to the point of stroking myself, but I refrained. I hadn't masturbated since the first time I penetrated her.

When Adam finally came and dismounted, I took his place. I got even less stimulation from the walls of her vagina than I did before he was inside her, but I enjoyed the strange sensation, nevertheless. I felt awkward to be enjoying the extra lubrication that came from having my rival's semen inside my girlfriend, so I tried to bring myself to orgasm quickly. Had I known what I know now, that it would be the last time I ever experienced that sensation, I would have taken my time and savored the moment.

defer2her
defer2her
112 Followers