The Benefits of 'Overtime'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I brought myself up to a sitting position against the headboard. I began lightly caressing and pinching my erect nipples. My mind drifted back to earlier when Malcaolm had first tweaked my nipple. I can feel my pussy swell with desire as I thought of the way he touched me.. My hand made its familiar path to my swollen mound. I felt myself getting wet as I rubbed my clit and remember how he slowly ran his tongue along my slit and licked my clit. Oh god!! I loved the way he ate my pussy!

I have a vivid memory of him eating me with such passion playing in my head as I begin finger fucking myself. My breathing was getting shallower and I was getting more and more aroused with each passing minute. I could feel the wetness between my legs getting more pronounced. I needed more!

I reach over to my nightstand getting my pink pleaser and switched it on, and lightly rubbed it against my wet lips. The buzzing almost sent me immediately over the edge. I directed it to my entrance. It went in very easily. I began with short strokes as I remembered how great it felt when I had sat on his hard cock, the way my wet pussy expanded to accommodate him.

As the memory of me riding him made me crazy with the need to cum and I began to push and pull the vibrator in and out of my pussy; slowly at first, but increasing the pace quickly. Faster and faster I buried that pink pleaser in myself, wanting and needing the release of orgasm. Pounding the vibrator into myself, I began to groan out loud as I came, the wave of my orgasm seeming to crash through my whole body. My legs were trembling, my chest was heaving and I couldn't keep from crying out as my orgasm overtook my whole body. It took several seconds for me to finish cumming. I fell back against the headboard, limp and satisfied.

Yet still a streak of guilt hit me. I thought hard about what happened. I hoped it happened again. But, he was my boss for Pete's sake. Things could go sour, what would happen then? What if other persons around the office found out? But my sexual side quickly took over from my logical side. Bottom line. It was damn good. No. It was fucking great. Malcolm was amazing and I would be damned if I didn't seek more office action.

* * *kisses* * *

12