All Comments on 'The Best Blowjob Ever'

by o2byoung

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
sounds great!

My experience in 1974 was a neighbor kid who I hung out with. 10 miles out of town, we were thrown together by circumstance. He was 2 years younger than me and we rarely saw each other at school.

One night when he was staying over, I woke up and he was sucking my cock. No kidding, 100% true. My cock was hard and he was going to town on the head of my cock with his mouth while jacking me with his hand. I wasn't far from cumming and when I did, it was epic! He stayed with it until I was soft, swallowing everything. I learned later, it was the first time he had done anything like that!

I fell asleep and the next day nothing was said. Mike didn't seem gay, I knew I sure as hell wasn't, but why did it feel so good? Since he was staying two nights at my house, the same thing was repeated the next night. I am a sound sleeper, never having a problem falling asleep and woke up with a mouth on my cock again. It was so dark in my room it was impossible to see what was happening. He was working toward one goal and I soon filled his mouth. That time I heard him whisper, "that tasted good!"

I never reciprocated, it never dawned on me. Nor did Mike ask anything of me. We never even talked about it until one day about a week later, we were out in the barn playing ping pong. I had won every game although he was the better player. He acted angry and said we needed a bet on the next game. When I asked what he wanted to bet, he said a blowjob or $5. I said alright and we played another game. It is comical to think back, he usually beat me at least 21-10 but he had already lost 3 times, making sure he never scored over 15 points. He lost the bet game 21-3 because of in suck a hurry.

He wanted to pay up asap but I was shy. Somehow he talked me into hiding in a stall and he would pay up, acting as if he didn't want to. Yet he pulled my cock from my jeans and began sucking. Seeing it in broad daylight, I came in about sixty seconds! He swallowed it all and cleaned my cock off, before offering the same bet again.

Mike didn't win a game that day, until he established that he wanted to suck my cock. He asked me if I wanted it as a regular thing and like any other boy who needed to cum constantly, I said YES!

To fast forward, I married and had two kids about 5 years later, Mike married and had 2 of his own about 3 years after that. During that time, he never stopped sucking my cock anytime we got together. Our wives never knew and I would guess over the past 40 years, he's sucked my cock thousands of times. He's not gay, neither am I, nor has he sucked anyone else's cock. He simply enjoys sucking mine and knows exactly how to do it best. Sometimes it will be a 3 minute job, both of us in a hurry. Other times we'll be down in the shop and he'll make it last for an hour.

Mike's wife passed away about 2 years ago and he has increased his sucking. My wife went through the ravages of menopause and came out with no desire for sex. Mike takes her place in making me cum, usually at least 4 days each week, some of those multiple times each day. He sucks me and jacks off, usually delaying his own orgasm until after I've came. What I enjoy most is when I ask him to cum first, his desire is gone and he begins sucking then!

herrdrierherrdrierabout 7 years ago
Thanks for the story

The comment from anonymous was pretty hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sucking cock.....

I can't remember who was my first cock that I sucked but I do remember that it was when I was around 5-6 years old. Loved it then and at 57 years old still love it today even though I'm married but we have no kids. All throughout my years till I got married at 47 I sucked cock & pussy with equal love and lust. My wife knows about my bisexual side and is ok with it although she doesn't care to participate in any of it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Sucking cock

I was 15 the first time - partly excited and partly terrified at the same time - the man was in his 40s and had a big cock ( to my eyes at least ! )

I was in the beach toilets at night when it happened ( I found out later it was a notorious meeting pace for gay men )

I have to say that it wasn’t the most rewarding of experiences , but I enjoyed the taste and feel of his cock in my mouth and was pleasantly surprised when he filled my mouth with cum which I swallowed on his orders

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous