All Comments on 'The Best Cure is Love Ch. 01'

by EenViezeVent

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 6 years ago

Ok. As I'm going pointedly ignore the previous anon comment, I have to say I loved this chapter. Can't wait until the sister helps out with the nursing.

EenViezeVentEenViezeVentover 6 years agoAuthor

I already started working on the next chapter, it might take a while since i got limited spare time to write. It will get done but don't expect it soon :(

ManoBlueManoBlueover 6 years ago
Matthew giggled at the cute face his mother made

Only little Boys should be giggling, Teenagers and Man should chuckle.

happymuffinhappymuffinover 6 years ago
Damn this is some great stuff

One of the few stories I didn't just jerk off to but really read

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Keep up the good work

Great story with a lot of good twists and turns. Look forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Blast from the past

Een vieze vent!!! My dad used to tell us a children's (naughty) poem in Dutch about a guy named Cies Klament, een vieze vent! It involved fleas, underwear and buttered bread. Disgusting but funny to us boys.

Gozzy64Gozzy64over 6 years ago
Thank you!

Really enjoyed it! Can't wait for the next chapter!

Shangha1Shangha1over 6 years ago
Great story...

... especially for a first timer! But why is everyone so hung up on big boobs?

sabra16023sabra16023over 6 years ago
Great Story

Keep writing.Looking for next chapter. Thanks

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
Reality check needed!!!

He contracts a new strain of virus

Symptoms include nausea, head ache, nose bleed, profuse sweating,.

His perspiration odor sexually stimulates his mother

He awakens from a nap with an erection so hard it hurts

enough wakyness for an opening premise?

or too lame to get past the credibility test?

2 thumbs down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Well written, interesting premise, good work.

Was disappointed that I didn't find another chapter. Got to believe mom is going to get some assistance from the sister.

Nice job, especially considering it's your first submission here.

Thank you

BILLBADBILLBADover 6 years ago
good story but seems written by two persom

I luv this story,but story changed dramatically from page 1 to next.it could b long foreplay but it seems other person take over.I still luv it.5 from me and when sister join family fun

ju8streadingju8streadingover 6 years ago

keep this one going a bit please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fantasy not reality

rightbank this is a fantasy not a reality, get over it.

Great job for a first time, keep up the good work.

Hope sister isn't as easy as mother was. From the looks of it, from the first part , she will be.

redlion75redlion75over 6 years ago
Didn't

Read this some time before and the mom ends calling other patients to see how they are doing,also no sister in the other 1

BG187BG187over 6 years ago
Not bad but

I like the story and for a first time submission I think it wasn't bad.

My only thing is the mother was way to willing to have sex with he son. The sex was almost abrupt with little to no build up. I love a fantasy but I don't think a mother just up and fucks her son so easily.

I probably won't read the next chapter but I did like the end having the sister see them.

Advice to you is read the feedback of the people who leave a meaningful comment. There's gonna be plenty that says "hot good job".

4 stars. Looking forward to see you grow as a author.

TSreaderTSreaderover 6 years ago
A very good start!

I'm looking forward to more of this story! Thank you!

Case007Case007over 6 years ago
More

Loved it. Can't wait for Steph to be with her brother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

It is so fast that mother lets her son take her. There can be a little more buildup and conversation of the forbidden nature of incest. I like the narrative about the son's cock touching mother's cervix. Some more description of the son's cock entering into mother's cervix and the son actually ejaculating directly into his mother's cervix would make it more exciting.

A good first attempt. Let the sister join and get her virginity taken by her brother with mother's help and guidance. Mother can actually help her daughter receive her son's cock deep in her cunt and entering into her cervix and climaxing inside her cervix and impregnating his sister with his semen.

JagnagJagnagover 6 years ago
Too rushed

When ill who the fuck calls out to their mom when you get a hard on ffs, you dont donyou, you just knock one off as usual. Mom being in medicine wouldnt wank anyone off either.

All a little too sudden, no build up no embarrassing questions or favours to be asked first.

I gave up reading after she made him cum, it ruined everything !!

Soz but 1* only - slow your story telling dowm, please.

jaccorjaccorover 6 years ago
Get off of his back.

You anonymous commenters are a pain in my butt. If you can't even use your own name to make a negative comment, please shut up. What you are doing is not helping him to write a better story. It allows you to make snide remarks from the cover of darkness.

I gave you a 5. It is a good effort for your first time. Please do not allow some idiots to make you stop.

dault3883dault3883over 6 years ago
great

cant wait for stephanie

EenViezeVentEenViezeVentover 6 years agoAuthor

Thanks everyone for the ratings and comments!, Chapter 2 is about 65% done, I will try to finish it next week.

@Jagnag.

You might need to read it again, they both are getting more and more affected by the virus. His mom get's intoxicated by the aroma that the virus add's to his body odor while he has no control over his body at the beginning of the scene and is left unable jerk himself off, or to do anything at all for the matter. Of course there wont be a build up in a situation like that.

Now off you go and start writing your own stories.

rexbrookdalerexbrookdaleover 6 years ago
Good start

BG187 wrote a good comment, in particular. I noticed you seemed to have added some text that I hadn't edited; please feel free to send your story for editing again, once you've added more to it. Your punctuation especially could use some edits. Keep up the good work. Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Start to an Awesome Story

This is an amazing start, can't wait for Chapter 2. Keep up the Good Work.

Thank You

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Anon

Loved it, looking forward to the next chapter.

EenViezeVentEenViezeVentover 6 years agoAuthor
Prologue published

Quick update, the prologue to this story has been published as of now! So please take a look at The Best Cure is Love Ch. 00, It's a illustrated story with a lot of high quality 3D rendered images. Part two is still being edited but should be finished soon.

redlion75redlion75about 6 years ago
Just found the other story written by goodboi

Did 1 of you take from the other

jneric2691jneric2691almost 6 years ago
It's so good, I don't know what to say!

I sat here for a few minutes after reading this story, trying to figure out what to say. The only thing I can say is that this story is AMAZING. With me it's all about the story and the emotion that drives it along, Don't get me wrong, I like the sex too. But, if you can't care about the characters, then all you're reading is porn. You know, a wooden performance to set-up the overacted body slamming sex scene.

I started this out with not knowing what say, and now, I've said too much.

I can't wait to read the rest of this series and Your entire list!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
please

can these authors please forget about titty fucking -why waste time when there are 3 holes to fill -just ruins story for me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Why such stupid comments?

"Ugh fuck, it's coming Mom, I can feel it, I'm going to cum from your sexy soft hand Mom." Can you name anyone who would make such a comment, other than yourself? Sadly, you are not the only "want to be" writer who includes such ridiculous comments in what should be an ADULT written piece. However, until you can write a piece without such childish comments, you'll never be taken seriously by true authors. And no, I am not an author. But it does not require an author to spot a childish comment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Praise to you buddy keep going

Keep writing like this bro Although I just felt that it came a little too soon for a mother to have sex with her son. Otherwise awesome....

goducks111goducks111over 4 years ago
5 stars

well written, very clever. enjoyed reading it.

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 4 years ago
Wow!!!

Great for your first story, other than a couple of typos it was very good. Maybe laughter isn't the best medicine all the time. Keep writing you have a talent for it.

magic10fingers4magic10fingers4about 4 years ago
Very appropriate for NOW

So intoxicating! All the raw lust and feelings are right out there!

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 3 years ago

Very interesting story. I enjoyed the emotional development of the characters. It was interesting - the feelings of the sister for her brother.

LegallySaneLegallySaneover 2 years ago

You have a real talent for describing in detail the sex act. 5*

Marklynda2Marklynda210 months ago

What more could a son need than his mother to nurse him back to health? Maybe a guardian angel sister to help her in the task? A great start to what promises to be a well thought out and written story. I look forward to reading the next chapter. As this is my first foray into your writing and the first story you posted here I have added you to my favorites list. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Trismegistus07Trismegistus074 months ago

Not for me. This felt more like Mind Control category. Great work still. 👌

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEenViezeVent@EenViezeVent
Just here to read and write if given the time. For those complaining about grammatical errors: Just deal with it. And yes, I've had help from editors coming from this site before, but due to some untrustworthy moments with a few of them I won't be asking for any assistance an...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES