The Best Cure is Love Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EenViezeVent
EenViezeVent
3,416 Followers

Judith parked her car in front of the house. As she got out she saw Matthew's bike laying in the front yard. Usually he'd park it in the back yard. There was something wrong. Once Inside, she kicked of her black pumps before going upstairs. "Honey? Are you in bed?" she asked in the direction of Matthew's room.

"Yeah Mom, I'm in bed and feeling like shit," he responded.

"Okay sweetie, I will be with you in a minute. I'm going to change clothes and get you a cold, wet towel."

She stepped into the bathroom to remove her work clothes and put them in the laundry. She stripped off everything except for her black lace thong. She put on her 'relax' outfit: a pair of gray yoga pants and one of her older tank tops, which her curvy body fitted nicely. "You still got it, girl," she said to her reflection in the mirror. She walked to Matthew's room after soaking a towel in cold water. As she entered the room she could see her son's pale face sticking above his blanket.

"Surprise," he said. "Told you I looked like crap."

"I see sweetie, such a sudden change from this morning isn't it? Can you tell me what happened? Linda told me you had the flu but I would like to hear it from you."

She could see that Matthew was sweating a lot. His body odor was strong but not unpleasant; standing close to him made her feel ... hot? It was a strange experience that she never encountered before.

"I don't know exactly what happened, Mom; it started with a nosebleed after my lunch period. I went to the bathroom to clean myself up and started feeling dizzy. A few seconds later I was throwing up. I went to Linda and she took my temperature. I had a fever so she came to the conclusion that I probably have a bad case of flu."

"Nosebleed, throwing up, and a fever, mmm-hmmm. I've heard this befo -" she was thinking to herself when Matthew interrupted her thoughts.

"Look Mom, I feel bad and not only because I got sick, I also feel really bad for you Mom, I promised that we would do something together on your day off and look at us now, you must fee -"

She gave him a loving kiss on his forehead as she ran a hand through his hair.

"Matt, don't blame yourself honey, you simply got sick and there is nothing we can do about that. Don't even think that I'm disappointed with you, love. I can take off another day once you feel better again. Plus Stephanie's schedule got mixed up as well."

"I... Okay Mom, thank you, I love you too." She saw a smile return to his pale face.

"That's my baby." She stroked his cheek softly.

Judith placed the cold, wet towel on Matthew's forehead. "There you go sweetie, I will be downstairs to do some chores okay? If you need anything just give me a yell, Mom is going to be your personal nurse today."

Matthew's face brightened up even more as he saw his cute mother standing next to him with one of her big smiles.

"Thanks Mom, I already feel a lot better after talking with you, oh by the way, my clothes were soaked with sweat so I took them all off, I only forgot to put them into the washing machine, they should be in the bathroom."

"No problem honey, I will do that for you. You just take it easy and get better. Remember, if you need anything just let me know. I will leave the door open." She gave him another kiss on his cheek before going back to the bathroom.

Judith thought back to the meeting she had a few hours ago while cleaning up the bathroom.

"Could it be that Matt got infected with this new virus we discussed? He had all the symptoms we talked about..." Judith let out a worried sigh, "The only thing that was different was that smell he had around him, it made me feel hot, it made me feel... aroused?''

She looked down at her breasts and could see that her nipples stood out against the fabric of her tank top, she then traced a finger down her yoga pants toward her pussy. It felt wet; she was wet after being close with her son.

Shaking her head in frustration, she said to herself, "I... I... no, he's just sick. He did not do this to you. You need to focus on something else Judith." Having finished cleaning she went back downstairs and sat down in her favorite recliner. She kicked her feet up. Slowly she drifted away, still thinking about her son.

''Mom, Mom, please help me, Mooom."

Judith woke up and flew out of the recliner when she heard his cries. "Matt, I'm coming baby."

"Mom please ... It hurts ... Mom..."

She was up the stairs and in his room as fast as lightning.

"Matt, what is happeni -" She gasped and held her hands in front of her mouth. She stopped dead in her tracks..

Matthew had kicked off his blanket; lying flat on his back, she could see that he had a massive and thick-looking erection; it stood at least seven inches tall and was throbbing uncontrollably. The veins stood out down the side and a gob of precum had formed on the tip.

"Mom, I don't know what happened, I woke up to this. It hurts, Mom, and I can't control it, please do something, please." said Matthew, with a tear running down his cheek.

Judith was at a loss for words as she stared at her son.

"Mom?"

She snapped out of it as she heard him calling her again. She closed his room's door behind her and sat down next to Matthew on his bed.

"M-Mommy is here honey, I... I am here to help you like I promised. Let me s-see what I can do to n-nurse you."

She obviously knew what the problem was; Matthew's cock was throbbing violently, veins pulsing as more gobs of precum formed on his cock head. It needed release and quick too.

Judith knew she had to cross 'that' line to help her son. There was no other option at hand. She thought about calling an ambulance, but what if it even got worse or even fatal before it would arrive? Was this the doing of the virus she had learned about earlier this morning? If so, then Matthew had an extremely rare strain; previous patients had had none of the symptoms she was witnessing.

Her kids were the world to her; she would do anything to protect them from harm. Judith cleared her mind about the whole taboo thing, and decided she would go as far as she had to go, in order to make sure that her boy got healthy again. "M-Mommy is going to n-nurse you back to full health baby." said Judith as she reached out toward Matthew's throbbing cock with a trembling hand. She grabbed it tightly at the base as she slowly started stroking upwards toward his angry looking cock head that oozed with precum, she could barely hold it because of its thick girth.

She stopped at the top to spread the gobs of precum around his cock head with her thumb before repeating the stroking motions.

"D-does it feel better if I do this baby?"

Matthew was moaning softly, "Y-yes it does Mom, please keep going."

Judith sped up her stroking motions on his cock before she could smell the familiar odor again from before.

It started a reaction on her like it did earlier, but this one was much, much stronger. She could feel her body heating up and her pussy tingle with excitement. She felt her wetness becoming worse and worse as she sped up stroking Matthew's cock even faster.

"This virus is affecting other people too, at least my son's variant does, it... It makes me want to cum, I need... I need to cum." raced through Judith's mind.

"It feels so good Mom, the pain and pressure are going away, it's working Mom." moaned Matthew loud.

Suddenly Judith stopped stroking Matthew's cock making him look at her with confusion.

"M-Mommy needs help too baby" said Judith as she was breathing heavily while looking into his eyes, unable to hold back her body's urges. "Mommy needs her baby to nurse too."

Judith yanked off her tank top in a split second before Matthew could even reply.

A beautiful pair of heavy breasts with cute tiny hard pink nipples bounced in front of his eyes as his jaw dropped, forgetting the unusual situation they were in for a few seconds.

"Scoot over." said Judith with a demanding tone as Matthew moved farther to the wall next to his bed. His cock throbbing at the sight of his half naked mother.

Judith laid down next to him with one arm supporting her as she used the other to gently guide Matthew's head toward her big breasts.

"Please suck on my breasts baby, you will help Mommy too won't you sweetie?" said Judith with a aroused horny tone.

It didn't take long before Matthew cupped his mother's breasts and took one of her hard nipples into his mouth, sending her over the top as she felt her body burn.

"Ugh. Yes baby, Lick, suck and kiss Mommy's tits as she strokes that big cock of yours." True to her word she reached back to his throbbing cock and stroked it harder than she did before, making different motions with her hand to intensify the pleasure.

"Mom it feels so amazing," moaned Matthew between his licks, sucks and kisses. "You smell and taste so good, I love you Mom."

He took her hard nipples into his mouth while softly biting on them, causing another intense reaction. "Oooh yes baby, keep doing that. Mommy's tits love your attention, Ugh, yes, yes." Her yoga pants were now a soaked mess as she squirted small amounts of juice every time he gently bit on one of her nipples.

Matthew placed his feet flat on the bed in a swift motion as he started rocking up and down his hips, literally fucking Judith's hand in the process.

"Oooh you naughty boy, fucking mommy's hand as you suck her tits, ugh yes, go on baby yes."

He jackhammered away into his mother's tight soft hand while sucking her tits ferociously. After a few minutes he could feel his cock reacting.

"Ugh fuck, it's coming Mom, I can feel it, I'm going to cum from your sexy soft hand Mom."

"Do it baby, shoot that thick cum of yours all over mommy's slutty hand. Give it to me baby yesss." She screamed.

In an instant Matthew erupted with an inhumane roar, shooting thick long ropes of cum all over the place including his mother's hand and even reaching her tits.

At the same time Judith climaxed, shooting squirt after squirt of pussy juice into her already soaked yoga pants.

They collapsed next to each other holding hands, covered in sweat and breathing heavily, they both turned so they could look into each other's eyes.

Matthew spoke first. "Mom, I love you so much," he said as a new tear ran down his face.

She caressed his cheek wiping away the tear. "I love you too honey, I love you so much." She leaned forward and kissed him on the lips. Matthew responded by kissing her back. It didn't take long before they were softly moaning and rolling their tongues into each other's mouth.

After a few minutes of passionate mouth wrestling they got interrupted by Matthew who let out a high-pitched yelp as he looked down at his groin.

"Oh my," said Judith softly as she followed his eyes downward.

Matthew's cock was standing tall and proud again, the veins still clearly visible while his cock throbbed away once more. New gobs of precum were forming on his cockhead.

He turned back to his mother and started to blush. "Mom d-do you want to ha ... have..."

"What is it baby?" she asked, caressing his blushing cheek. "Don't be afraid, I'm here for you."

"D-do you w-want ... to have s-sex with me?"

She paused for a few seconds. She knew that this subject would come sooner or later.

He spoke again before she could answer his question. "I ... I never have done it before so I can understand if you don't want to, or knowing that we will cross a line even further than we already did..."

"Honey I would love to have sex with you now, I already made up my mind once I started masturbating you. My only concern is do you really want it? Your virginity is something special and should be shared with someone you truly love, not your old mother."

That last sentence lit a spark in Matthew. "You are not old Mom. You are the most beautiful woman I know. There are only two people I truly love and you are one of them. So yes Mom I want to lose my virginity to you."

Now it was Judith's turn to blush as tears rose up in her eyes. "Yes," was all she said with a teary smile to answer his first question.

He smiled back. "Thank you Mom, I love you."

Judith stood up next to the bed and pulled down her soaked yoga pants and thong in one push revealing her full curvy ass to Matthew as he watched with open eyes. She wiped away the ropes of cum that her own son had shot onto her with the now-crumbled-up, soaked yoga pants. "Guess Mommy needs a new pair," she said to herself. After cleaning herself up, she turned around.

Matthew's jaw dropped once more as he observed his mother's now-naked body. He had known she was good looking, but holy fuck, this was a whole new level. Goddess tier. Her fiery red hair remained in a long ponytail, but now with a few strands coming down around her face; she was still wearing her glasses which gave her that unbelievable sexy nerdy look, even fully naked. Her big breasts stood firm and proud on her chest as Matthew followed her fit, curvy body downward. Under her cute belly button sat a small but neatly trimmed tuft of red pubic hair, followed by an amazingly wet, glistening, tight-looking, juicy pussy. He could see her female nectar running down her thighs in small streams toward her cute feet.

"Wow Mom, I know I've been saying this a lot, but you are gorgeous." Matthew's cock throbbed even harder, squirting out a small amount of precum.

"I can see that.," giggled Judith while putting the loose strands of hair behind her ear.

"Please scoot over again honey, Mommy needs to get into "position"." purred his mother with a seductive smile.

Matthew nodded and watched what she was up to while his cock still throbbed away.

Judith crawled back onto the bed, placing Matthew's pillow against the headboard.

He didn't mind the sight as his mother's perfect ass wiggled with every movement she made.

Being happy with the result, Judith turned around and laid back down against the pillow seeing her son watching her with excitement.

"Well come on over, or are you just going to stare?"

Matthew gulped before crawling back to his mother.

Judith reached out for his throbbing cock, scooping up the gobs of precum with her hand before bringing it back and rubbing it between her large bust.

"Come closer with that bad boy sweetie, I'm going to do something that your father loved to do with Mommy.''

Matthew sat on his knees in front of Judith before she placed his sturdy cock in the valley of her breasts.

She pushed her tits together by crossing her arms over her chest, trapping Matthew's cock tightly with no chance of escape.

"Now go ahead baby, fuck Mommy's big tits like you fucked my hand." Judith's eyes sparkled as she looked deep into those of her son feeling her juices running again between her legs.

Matthew started rocking his hips back and forth slowly, seeing only the tip of his cock appearing at the end of his mother's tit sandwich.

"That's it baby, Mommy's going to use her whole body to cure her sweet boy. You can go faster if you want."

"Fuck Mom, it's really tight but so soft at the same time. It's even better than your hand." moaned Matthew as he followed his mother's advice, rocking his hips back and forth even faster.

Judith looked at him with delight as he fucked her tits feeling his cock burn on her skin with every movement.

After a few minutes she stuck out her tongue, surprising Matthew by licking the tip of his cock every time he trusted forward.

"Oooh Mom, I love you." moaned Matthew even louder than before.

Judith watched in silence as her son fucked her tits even harder. Him not knowing that she had another trick up her sleeve.

As Matthew trusted back she began her surprise attack, she quickly unfolded her arms freeing her breasts and her son's cock that was stuck between her tit sandwich.

She caught Matthew's cock in her mouth with a small gag as he thrust forward, still expecting to be trapped between her tits.

"Oh fuck," he yelled as he felt his mother's mouth clamping down around his rock hard cock sucking it like a vacuum.

Matthew stopped his motion and looked at her, seeing his mother looking back at him with those sparkly eyes giving him a wink.

As if they had telepathic powers, Matthew knew what to do; he knew what his mother wanted him to do.

He stood up on the bed so he could trust easily into his mother's mouth.

Judith gave him another wink without ever letting go of his cock, letting him know he could continue.

Matthew restarted his thrusting, but now instead of being between his mother's tits he was fucking her soft mouth.

He could feel her tongue swirling around the length of his cock as he thrust inside of her harder and harder.

Judith used every oral trick she knew to please her son.

"Holy... Shit, Mom you are amazing, oooh fuck." moaned Matthew as he saw his drool covered cock going deep in and out of his mother's mouth.

Judith grabbed Matthew's ass with both of her hands pulling him toward her and taking him even deeper into her mouth.

"Fuck mom, oooh you're going to make me cum like this," screamed Matthew as he thrust even harder into her mouth, almost his full length. "It's coming again Mom, shit oh shit, oooh Mom."

"Gvhh Mmhmy yhhhr chhuhm (give Mommy your cum)," mumbled Judith before she brought one of her fingers to the entrance of her son's anus.

When he felt her finger prodding his asshole he roared and grabbed her head, shooting jet after jet of thick cum deep into her mouth.

Judith swallowed each and every load managing not to spill a single drop of her son's man milk.

Matthew released his cock with a loud plop from his mother's mouth as he fell back down onto the bed breathing heavily and feeling dizzy.

"Mom... You... Are...amazing."

She let out a few coughs before answering.

"Baby... You nursed and gave Mommy your special medicine.," giggled Judith as she calmly laid back against the pillow feeling up her soaked pussy.

"I still can't believe this feels so good Mom, and I'm so happy I can make you feel good too."

"Then I hope you are ready for the grand finale sweetie, Mommy is getting tired after all this nursing, my boy is a tough patient." purred Judith with a seductive tone.

Matthew smiled at her before looking down his groin.

There it was again, and he couldn't believe it, his cock was standing straight up oozing precum just like it did before.

"I wonder what kind of strange virus I got infected with Mom, I mean the flu is one thing but this is on a whole other level."

"I'm amazed too honey, you had all the symptoms that I was informed of about a new virus, what we are both witnessing now hasn't been seen before." said Judith as she slowly stroked her pussy lips spreading her juices around it.

"I hope we manage it Mom, I'm already feeling a lot better and it's not really hurting anymore so I guess we are making process. It's has to calm down at one point doesn't it?"

"I hope so sweetie, like I said we still have one round to go..."

"Actual sex..." Matthew paused before speaking again.

"I'm ready Mom, I want...I want to make love to you." He blushed as he looked into his mother's eyes.

"Then come over here baby, Mommy is going to make a man out of her boy." Judith spread her soaked legs showing her tight wet pussy to her son.

Matthew crawled back between his mother's legs in no time as Judith took his hard throbbing cock into her hand.

She slapped it on top of her pussy and clit a couple of times, drops of pussy nectar and her son's precum scattered across her belly.

Then she guided it toward the entrance of her pussy, rubbing it softly against her tight pussy lips that made wet squishy sounds.

"Oh my god, my own son is going to fuck me with his big cock, I'm going to allow him to fuck his mother." mumbled Judith to herself.

EenViezeVent
EenViezeVent
3,416 Followers