The Best Cure is Love Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EenViezeVent
EenViezeVent
3,436 Followers

"Are you really sure about his honey? we will be crossing the last line with this." she asked for one last time.

"Mom, I love you and I want this, I want you to be my first."

Judith and Matthew shared a deep passionate kiss leaving a strand of saliva hanging between their mouths when they parted.

"Then push baby...push slowly and make love to Mommy." whispered Judith softly as she braced for impact.

Filled with excitement Matthew did what she asked for, he could not believe he was about to lose his virginity to his mother.

He felt his cock being sucked inside his mother's tight wet hole, experiencing a new pleasure that overwhelmed everything they did before.

"Oh god Mom, it's so tight and wet, it feels so good Mom." moaned Matthew as he carefully inserted himself deeper and deeper into his mother's pussy.

"Ugh, slowly baby slowly, ooooh god it's been so long since I did this."

"Mom I'm not hurting you, am I?" asked Matthew with a concerned voice as he watched his mother lie under him breathing heavily.

"No sweetie, it's just that Mommy has to get used to... Oh ... your hard cock, I've never had one this... Ugh ... this big and thick."

Reassured by her words, he pushed even deeper before he felt that they were fully connected, hitting her cervix with his cockhead.

"Mom. Oh Mom I'm fully inside." Matthew looked down observing their connection before he felt his mother shuddering and bucking her hips.

"Ugh. Ooohoh, I'm chuummmmi... Ooooh," she yelled loudly as she had her first orgasm from fucking her son.

Matthew watched his mother as he felt her juices running around his cock before she started squirting against their bellies.

"Ooh. Ooh. mh mm... My. Wow... Baby, I've never ... come from someone ... just entering ... oh god ... you are a perfect ... fit." She took Matthew's face into her hands as they started kissing again while being connected deeply with each other.

After a few minutes of making out Judith spoke again: "I love you so much baby, now go ahead and start moving, Mommy is ready you."

He started thrusting slowly as she pushed her hips back, meeting his every movement.

"Yesss, that's it, keep going honey, you like being inside me don't you?"

"Oh Mom, it feels so amazing.," moaned Matthew as he increased his trusts.

"It's like a dream Mom, I'm having sex with someone I truly love, I don't care that people say it's wrong. I love you and I love doing this with you."

"Mommy loves it too, Mommy loves having sex with her naughty boy, oh. Yes that's it baby keep going like that." She wrapped her legs and arms around her son's body, crushing her tits against his chest. "Baby, kiss me please, kiss Mommy as you make love to her."

Matthew leaned down further catching her lips with his own, they were now both gyrating their hips into each other as they kissed.

The room reeked of sex, and soft sounds of sweaty bodies slapping away could be heard inside of it.

Judith's juices were now flowing out of her pussy, soaking the bed with every movement they made.

Both were far away in their own shared world, not caring about anything that happened outside of it or anyone that would judge their relationship; mother and son connected physically and mentally, making love together.

Judith broke their kiss as she held him close, looking deep into his eyes. "It's time for Mommy to cure you sweetie, we are going to switch positions, Mommy is going to ride her baby until he feels better."

Matthew nodded as he pushed himself up, slowly sliding his hard cock out of his mother's wet pussy.

"Just give me a minute honey, you really know how to use that massive tool of yours." said Judith with a big smile as she looked up at him.

"Happy to hear that Mom, as long you gain enough pleasure from it then I am gladly to help you out with my tool."

"Oh you have no idea how much Mommy loves your help sweetie, although ... I might have screamed it out once or twice."

He laughed as he watched her blush.

"Now lay down mister, doctor Caldwell is going to give her patient a special examination." said Judith as she stood waiting for him next his bed.

"Yes ma'am." He lay down in the same position as his mother had been.

Judith climbed back onto the bed, straddled her son and aimed her tight, wet pussy at the tip of his slick, rock-hard cock. "Are you ready for Mommy? We are not making love this time baby; this time, we are going to fuck."

"You have no idea Mom, let's do it." He said excitedly as he watched her straddle him, and then run the tip of his cock along her wet pussy lips. Matthew thought back how Steph called herself his guardian angel; now he didn't mind having two of them.

The ceiling light reflected off her sweaty, sexy body, giving him a great view of her curves, her red hair even more fierce-looking than before. Further below he could see her juices dripping and running down his cock as she smacked it against her clit and pussy lips.

"Then here ... we... Go... Oooooh fuuucck." screamed Judith as she slammed herself down on her son's fat cock in one go.

Judith started bouncing up and down giving Matthew a great view of his cock going in and out his Mom's soaked tight pussy.

"Oh ... fuck... Mom... You weren't kidding when you said we were going to fuck. Oh shit Mom."

Matthew's bed started creaking loudly every time Judith slammed down onto him.

"Less... ugh ... talking and more... Oh yes ... fucking, now grab my big tits baby. Yes yes," she yelled.

Matthew leaned up and grabbed both of his Mom's big bouncing tits into his hands while trying to pinch her diamond-hard nipples.

"Yes. That's it baby, follow...ugh. Doctor Caldwell's advice, Oooh fucck." She placed her hands on top of her son's, forcing him to squeeze her big tits, stimulating her ever more.

"Such... A good...ughh...boy, yes push up into Mommy as she fucks you. oh yesss."

Matthew pushed his hips up every time his mother came down, slapping their bodies hard against each other; sweat, precum and pussy juice flew around them.

After a short while it was his time to dominate her. He released his hands from her tits as she came down, then he quickly bent his knees and placed his feet flat on the bed, making his mother fall on top of him, mashing her tits against his chest.

They now lay face-to-face, staring into each other's eyes.

"Oooh you naughty boy, what are you going to do... Ooooh fuuuuucckkkk."

Matthew grabbed both of his mother's curvy ass cheeks and started pistoning hard into her pussy, lifting her off the bed.

"Yessss fuck Mommy. Fuck Mommy. Fuck Mommmyyyyy." screamed Judith at the top of her lungs.

Matthew could see his mother having orgasm after orgasm, as he fucked her harder and harder.

"I love you. I love you I love you I love youuuuu." she yelled, then kissed and licked every part of her son's face.

"Mom I can feel it again, it's coming Mom. I'm going to cum."

"Cum inside baby. Hammer away and cum deep inside Mommy's pussy. Mommy wants her son's baby batter."

"Oh shit oh shit ooh shiiit, it's here Mom. I'm... I'm cumming."

"Yessss do it. Do itttt. Cum for Mommy. Make Mommy cum from your thick sticky cummmmmm."

"Mooooooooooom." screamed Matthew as he rammed his cock to the brim into his mother's soaked pussy before shooting jet after jet after jet of thick cum straight into his mother's womb.

"Yessssssssssssssssss." shouted Judith as she felt her son's cum invading her pussy. She started climaxing, having her biggest orgasm yet, squirting a huge amount of juice on the two of them.

They both collapsed together, both shuddering and twitching from their intense orgasms, they held each other's hands as they could feel their heart's bump away.

It took a few minutes before Judith rolled off her son next to him exhausted.

Both still breathing heavily as Matthew spoke first.

"Mom... this was the best experience I ever had so far in my life, you are amazing and I love you so much."

Matthew looked down at his groin seeing his cock finally limp.

"Not only the best Mom but also the best doctor in the world, you managed to tame the beast." Said Matthew with a laugh.

She laughed back squeezing her son's hand softly.

"Told you I was going to nurse you back to full health, and don't sell yourself short honey, you were quite the lover, I've never felt this good during sex before."

He smiled as he squeezed back then realised he had come inside her.

"Eh, Mom...? I came inside you... a lot... I might have impregnated you."

"Don't worry sweetie, I can't get pregnant anymore. Your father and I decided that having two children was enough for us."

He let out a sigh of relief.

"Hey, Mom. What will happen to me now? I feel normal again, not sick like I was when I came home, but ... am I fully cured?"

"That's something that we will have to observe sweetheart, you had symptoms that no one else was diagnosed with; we managed to stop it for now, but maybe it will come back," she said, turning toward her son.

"Will you help me Mom? You know ... when I get this 'certain symptom' again?"

Judith ran her hand through his hair. "Honey I'm your personal nurse, remember?, I will be here when you need me; oh, and sweetie?" She showed him her inner thigh. "You are not the only one with a scar."

"How ... how did you know I was ashamed of my scar Mom?"

"Because I'm your mother sweetie, and I felt exactly the same when I was your age. When I met your dad he showed me not to be afraid of my body. He told me he didn't care how I looked because he loved me."

Matthew smiled as he pulled his mother on top of him so they could kiss again.

"Say, before we cuddle could you check the time honey?" asked Judith.

Matthew took his phone from his nightstand. "It's a little past four, Mom."

"Okay, so that means that Steph will be back in about three hours. Could you set the alarm for 6:15? I need to wash our clothes, and you have to refresh your bed before she comes back."

"Sure, no problem Mom."

"Now, where were we...?" she purred, kissing Matthew on his lips.

Judith fell asleep, cuddled next to him. He looked at his cute mother with a soft smile. "I'm so lucky. You're so amazing, I hope we never stop doing this together." He kissed her on her forehead before something caught his eye.

Mom had closed the door when she came in ... hadn't she?

To be continued...

*****

And that's the end of chapter one, rate/comment below if you like to do so and thanks for reading it.

EenViezeVent
EenViezeVent
3,436 Followers