All Comments on 'The Best Cure is Love Ch. 02'

by EenViezeVent

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love it

Cant wait for part 3. Hope to read it soon.

biphilmassbiphilmassover 6 years ago
No pregnancy yet

Let them have a few threeways first then let mom and Steph decide who gets pregnant . Five stars

redlion75redlion75over 6 years ago
Override

The virus overrides the pill,did I read this story before and the mom called other patients to check up on them

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story

I think it should be a three way and as a result of their sexual encounters both mom and sister get pregnant.

lantern04lantern04over 6 years ago
More please.

Please keep this awesome story going for a few more chapters if you can. It's awesome.

sabra16023sabra16023over 6 years ago
Outstanding Story

Well written. Enjoyed reading it. Waiting for part 3. Thanks 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great work!

Impregnation is pretty much my #1 fetish so yes please!

ThitabeThitabeover 6 years ago
Love it so far

I think it would be good to have mom catch them in the shower and then Steph tells mom she saw them yesterday and her true feelings about her brother. Matt can remind his mom that he told her she was one of two people he loved and that Steph is the other, then they all agree that none of them can stop what has happened and all of them need to continue. Just my thoughts. As for your question, I think another poster said something about the virus over riding the pill so Steph gets pregnet anyway. Mom can't get pregnet because you said in chapter one that she got fixed after he was born. Whatever you decide, please continue this story.

asr3asr3over 6 years ago
Great story

No baby now. Three way for sure.

Keep going PLEASE

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Can’t wait for the next installment!

Great second chapter! But to answer your question, no, don’t add impregnation yet. Wait until chapter 4 or 5 adding that demographic this early would kill the story, though it wouldn’t hurt to tease the characters with it lol. but flesh out the story some more add more character development and what’s going on with this mysterious virus, maybe even cure it, I don’t know you’re the author here not me lol, it would be awesome to see a three way like a previous comment said. Keep up the good work!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
My opinion

No impregnating please. Good story though. Especially chapter one.

EenViezeVentEenViezeVentover 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks everyone!

Hi all, thanks for all the comments and ratings!

First off, the story is going to be a four parter, so chapter three will be the last one. I think it will be good like that, also my time to write will be limited a lot in the next few months due to work. Don't worry I think I'm doing a good job so far with an satisfying end.

Second, I decided that there will be impregnation. And again, don't worry, it won't happen in some kind óf strange way. The characters have decided to do it after a lot of talking and building their relationships.

I'm almost at 10.000 words already so I think it will be even longer than this chapter, just how I like my ending chapters.

In the meantime, why not check out some of my new uploaded Illustrated stories? I have submitted two new ones based around Incest, they also take place in the same universe as TBCIL.

So, look forward to chapter three!

jneric2691jneric2691almost 6 years ago
AWESOME!

AWESOME! I'd say more, but, I shoot my wad over chapter 1! I was happy to see it wasn't just the virus between Matt and Stephanie.

RodimusMikeRodimusMikealmost 5 years ago
Steph,Matt,and Mom

Honestly at first Steph seemed like an immature older sister type,but then after Matt collapsed her defenses just broke in that instant and she revealed the pure,innnocent,vulnerable Steph to Matt,she seen he was in pain and her love and compassion came out.That right there told me and other readers that Steph loved Matt with everything she had.

And to find out Steph was still a virgin and kept it all those years only for Matt was beyond words monumental.But at the end Mom walked into the house and yelled "Kids,I'm Home" and then it ended,so cliffhanger there.

Now I am not sure what will happen with Chapter 3 but since Matt and Steph know now that The Virus doesn't just effect Males but also Females by raising their horniness and pussy juice amount,and what Steph said to Matt about she wouldn't mind if Matt got her pregnant,so could the virus counteract the job that birth control pills work to prevent.Truthfully I wish the virus does and both Mom and Steph can have Matts babies in the next chapter.

Also they keep making references to Dad,could he play a role in the next chapter also as to how and why he died and they learn some kind of truth?.I hope so.

magic10fingers4magic10fingers4about 4 years ago
What an event

And having our virus NOW - what a solution for a cure

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

a good series to read.

hellhale01hellhale01almost 2 years ago

Damn that made me cum hard

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEenViezeVent@EenViezeVent
Just here to read and write if given the time. For those complaining about grammatical errors: Just deal with it. And yes, I've had help from editors coming from this site before, but due to some untrustworthy moments with a few of them I won't be asking for any assistance an...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES