The Best Date, Bar None Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now Diana was imagining herself in Sarah's place, sat on Steve's lap, lifting her dress higher so as to make it easier to straddle him, knowing that there would come a point when her naked flesh would ride atop him. Diana shuddered at the thought.

"As you can imagine," only too well thought Diana, "all of this was very exhilarating to be sat in this very booth with my lover at the time, clutching in my hand a small scrap of her most intimate clothing, knowing that moments before it had been pressed to her lips. O, how I wanted to bring that scrap to my face to inhale its scent."

Diana was now very aware of her own arousal and wondered if the smell of which that now caught in her flared nostrils could be detected by her companion. As she thought about it, she wasn't sure which would make her more disappointed. If he could, she would be disappointed that she was being so blatant in her reactions to his words. If he could not, she was disappointed that he might not realise the effect that those words were having upon her.

"And it didn't end there, once more Sarah sat back in her seat with her foot in my lap and spread her legs wider. This time she asked me if I still wanted guess or were the clues now too obvious to make the game interesting. Of course, I replied that just because the evidence was strong, it didn't mean that I wasn't interested in the proof. And it was at that point that our main courses arrived and we momentarily resumed respectability."

And would you have it, as had been the case in the tale, Diana and Steve's main courses arrived with some furtive glances by the serving staff as they presented each dish. Diana had no recollection of her meal. It might have been wonderful. It might have been awful. She despatched each mouthful, barely chewing and stared into Steve's eyes, lamenting the fact that only women can multi task and so Steve was incapable for continuing the story whilst he was eating.

With the risotto disposed of, Diana excused herself to go to the washroom. She noticed that Steve was the kind of gentleman who stood to allow her to leave and the type of red blooded male that stared at her departing rear profile as she did so.

Cocooned in the toilet stall, Diana was having trouble thinking straight. God she needed to get laid and jeez was she attracted to him but she only met him a few hours ago. Was she really the sort to throw herself at a comparative stranger?

Absentmindedly her coral nails brushed the slope of her breast through the satin of her blouse. She was expecting a tingle of excitement but what she got was a jolt of desire that puckered up her areola like the Blackpool Tower. Her other hand moved South along her hip line until it reached the rouched gathering of her skirt at her waist and carried on her the strip of thigh at the top of her stockings. She ran the back of her fingers along the smooth skin there and contemplated her next move.

Before she could think about it and therefore talk herself out of it, she shucked her way out of the bra and shuffled out of her panties. The bra went into her handbag, but her thong went into her waistband.

She finished up and returned to the table. Once more, Steve stood until she was seated. On the walk across the room, Diana felt the freedom of fewer items of underwear. Her stiffened nipples now chafed in the most delightful way against the satin. She had decided not to be as obvious as Steve's previous companion, so she sat down without touching or teasing him. Plenty of time for that later, she thought.

"I approve." Steve said as she sat down.

"Of what?" Diana replied, her breath catching in her throat.

"Of your more liberated look. You should never wear a bra again. Your breasts are too spectacular." Diana blushed and squirmed in her seat before picking up Steve's napkin from the table, taking her thong from her waistband, hiding it in the folds of the napkin and placing it in Steve's lap. "I'm glad that you approve" and as she spoke, her palm patted on the fabric bulge and squeezed the bulge beneath.

Steve just smiled, enjoying her touch. Under cover of that napkin, he slid his zipper down slowly so as not to make too much noise and then stuffed her panties inside the gap. "Now, just imagine if it were more than just our underwear that was getting this intimately acquainted?" Diana had been imagining that very thing on and off all evening and was finding it hard to stay in control of her libido, which was telling her to resume stroking and caressing her breasts and thighs.

"I am. And I'm pleased that you approve of my appreciation of your story. Tell me what you think of my interpretation?" and with that Diana's self control cracked and her left hand slid into her open blouse and cupped her naked breast. She was glad that after her surgery, she had lost none of the sensitivity in them. They felt natural and at this moment, they felt good to be fondled. The slip slide of her satin blouse across them as she did so added another dimension to the arousal and once more her areolae stiffened in appreciation of the attention and now the rest of her breast felt engorged too.

"I'm glad that you're enjoying this Diana. You are aren't you?" Diana thought that this was the most pointless question she had heard but she indulged him by nodding and letting out a low moan in affirmation. Because she was enjoying it, she abandoned any pretence of resistance to his charms.

First, Diana ran the tip of her tongue across her teeth and upper lip, which was freshly glossed with her red lipstick since her trip to the bathroom, and blew him a kiss.

Next she tried to mimic Sarah's reclined pose, laying back with her head on the back of the seat, her blonde hair cascading off her shoulders and on to the leather and parting her legs.

Diana took a gulp to steady her nerves and maintain her courage before gripping the edge of her skirt's wrap over and pulled it up and away from the other side. The result being a tantalisingly slow reveal of her stocking clad leg, then her stocking top and then her suspender belt stretched taut over her thigh, also exposed and then finally Diana dived in to the decadence of the moment to expose her naked, shaved pussy.

"Outstanding." Was Steve's first word as he fixed his gaze between Diana's legs. She continued her descent into wanton exhibitionism once she was satisfied that her skirt would stay in place, by cupping her palm over her labia.

Diana could feel the blood pumping beneath her fingers as she became swollen with desire, then pressed her middle fingers harder to invade herself, exploring and teasing her most sensitive nerve endings, feeling how lubricated she had become with arousal. In that moment, the restaurant faded far into the background. There were no other diners, no staff, no one around her but the man that she wanted, no needed to please and whose attention she wanted to feel.

Of this, Diana was more than successful. She had Steve's full attention and he watched as she played with herself in front of him. Every once in a while, a sigh or moan escaped her lips or he caught a brief snatch of her musk. Or as he smiled at the thought, a snatch of her snatch.

When she saw the smile, Diana fixed her gaze onto Steve's eyes, looking deep into them as she withdrew her fingers and brought them to her lips. She licked and sucked at them, smearing her lipstick slightly and tasting her excitement. Steve raised an eyebrow in silent query and she gracefully returned her fingers to her honey pot.

In rapt appreciation of her display, Steve watched as Diana pleasured herself again and then extended her arm to him, fingers outstretched. Steve slid closer and grasped her wrist, drawing her fingers to his mouth before enveloping them in his mouth. It was his turn to suck and taste her now.

Steve decided to press his luck and see how debauched Diana could be in a public place. In moving closer to suck her fingers, the distance between them was reduced. Staring into Diana's eyes, Steve slid his other hand along Diana's thigh until he replaced her fingers with his own, touching and exploring her for the first time. Both of them hoping that it would not be the last time that he fingered her this evening.

In response, Diana bit her bottom lip to stifle the moan that escaped and copied his move, running her palm down his thigh, which felt well defined with muscle, and through his still open fly.

Diana's fingers slipped around Steve's erection through his boxers and started to stroke him, feeling the suppressed power of his desire in her palm. Now their eyes locked on the other's as they pleasured the other with their fingers, rubbing, stroking, squeezing and teasing. Each of their fingers' getting wetter and wetter as their partner's sex organs lubricated ready for the main event. If this was foreplay, neither could wait for what could follow.

Caught completely by surprise, Diana's eyes flared wide, pupils dilated as her orgasm took hold. Her thighs, labia and everything beneath shivered and convulsed and her mouth went dry. Diana's heart was pumping hard and the blood was thumping in her ears. All her senses were heightened as she was inundated with the sounds of those around her, the brightness of the lights in the restaurant, the smell of her own arousal and the discarded plates of food on their table and a salty, iron-like taste that she now had in her mouth.

"Well," said Steve, "someone's enjoying themselves. Shall we take this party on to a more secluded spot?" The question was so obvious as to not need answering, the edge in Steve's voice betrayed his crumbling self control and the desire that had built over the course of their time together.

Diana stood and walked to the lifts, making a conscious effort to sashay her behind to tease and tempt Steve to focus his attention on her and to follow. As she waited for the lift, Steve charged the meal to his room and asked for another bottle of champagne with glasses and an ice bucket to be delivered.

The lift arrived and they stepped in to its mirror-chrome interior. No sooner had the doors sighed shut than they were clinched together in a lover's embrace. Steve's hand roamed Diana's curves, bust, waist, hips and buttocks. Diana lifted her leg to wrap herself around Steve's hip. This caused her dress to part and for her naked thighs to press against him.

The first kiss between couples can sometimes be a nervous, tentative occasion, fraught with the possibility of disaster. This was no such occasion and their lips, tongue and mouth melted together as they explored the others.

All too soon the lift heralded its arrival at their floor and once more the door sighed open, forcing them to admit that the journey was over and time to exit.

Diana leant her head on Steve's shoulder, with her hand on his chest, gazing up into his eyes as he slipped his card key into the door lock.

The door clicked open, "Welcome to the pleasure dome." And Steve held the door open to admit her into his room...

12