The Best Ideas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bill had kept the drinks flowing & watched as Lee & Lynn were starting to get tipsy. It was too loud for him to hear their conversation as they huddled together. Lynn & Lee were sitting close, touching as they chatted. Bill slowly edged closer to Lynn. They were too engrossed in each other to notice him.

Bill pretended he was half asleep but his eyes shot wide open when he saw Lynn's hand resting high on Lee's thigh. Then he heard her say,

"I can't believe you don't have a girlfriend, Lee...given your looks & other...physical endowments."

Bill felt his cock hardening. Lynn was now leaning against Lee, her breasts pressed against his arm.

She suddenly turned to Bill & said,

"Lee & I are going to have a dance. We'll be back soon, honey."

Bill nodded blankly, feigning disinterest.

He watched them disappear onto the crowded dance floor. Bill craned his head left & right, trying to keep them in sight. He glimpsed them for a couple of seconds in a raunchy pose. Lynn was leaning back against Lee, his hands on her hips & his crotch pushing hard into her ass.

Bill lost sight of them amongst the crowd. For 20 minutes he scanned the dance floor with no joy. Finally, he got up & went looking for them. It took him another 10 minutes before he located them in a secluded alcove.

What Bill saw had his heart pounding & his dick throbbing. They were locked in a passionate embrace. Lee's hands were under Lynn's dress massaging her ass as they grinded their crotches together.

Bill moved closer, keeping his head down. His cock had never been so hard as he watched Lynn hugging Lee tightly, her huge tits squashed against his chest. Then Bill & Lynn's eyes met for a brief moment. Her face betrayed her intense desire & lust, as did his. Then she buried her face on Lee's shoulder.

The fact that Bill was watching only served to turn on Lynn even more. He was obviously enjoying the show...and she was only too eager to perform. Lynn began murmuring as Lee's cock pushed & slid against her pussy. She could literally feel it, hot & throbbing.

Bill put a hand in his pocket & stroked his own cock. He could hear Lynn moaning loudly now, even above the music. Bill was only 2 feet away now & could hear her clearly. Lynn moaned,

"OH...UGHH...UGH...LEEEE!"

She got up on her toes & thrust her crotch forward hard. Then she hissed,

"YESSSSS!...OOOOHHHH!"

Bill knew she was having a pretty big orgasm. Her body continued to shake & spasm for some time. Her eyes were glazed as she whimpered & sighed. Bill suddenly realized he'd cum in his pants. He headed back to the booth, dizzy & disorientated.

5 minutes later Lynn & Lee came back. Bill noticed her content expression. If anything, she looked even more sexually alluring. Bill had to go to the toilet to clean up the mess in his pants. On his way back he stopped in his tracks when he saw them in the booth.

Lynn & Lee sat closely facing each other. She held his face with one hand as she whispered in his ear. Then she kissed his cheek several times before whispering again. Her other hand held his shoulder, pulling him closer. Lee's hand was caressing her inner thigh, moving up her dress & back. Bill found the intimacy of the scene even more erotic than what he'd seen on the dance floor.

It was almost midnight when they decided to leave. Lynn held their hands as she walked between them. She was buzzed & in a good mood as she said,

"You weren't much of a date tonight, Bill. Luckily, Lee was the perfect boyfriend. He certainly knows how to show a lady a good time."

Bill laughed at that. He walked up to the car & said,

"I guess I'm just the chauffeur tonight, then, ma'am."

Then he opened the back door for her. Lynn got in & quipped,

"Thank you, driver...home please."

She winked at him as she swung her long legs in, flashing her underwear.

The car pulled away & they began the 30 minute drive home. Lee sat next to Lynn in the back. He was pretty buzzed as he wondered how far things would go. He doubted they'd planned any of this. They seemed to be making it up as they went along. Lee slipped his arm around Lynn's shoulders. She'd had him hard all night night in that tiny dress.

Bill looked in the rearview mirror & saw Lynn leaning against Lee, her head resting on his arm, and his hand stroking her arm. He heard Lynn quietly say,

"You must really look after yourself, Lee. Your body is so muscular...and hard."

Lee shrugged & replied,

"You know what they say, the body is a temple...and by the way, your temple is fit for worship."

Lynn beamed with pleasure, lapping up the compliment.

Lee managed to snake his hand to the side of her breast as he added,

"How's your diet, Lynn? Are you getting enough dark meat inside you?"

It was a few seconds before Lynn picked up on the double meaning. She giggled as she replied,

"Not really, though I'm eager to try some. My appetite's been insatiable lately. I'll have to discuss it with my husband."

Bill was glad Lynn had said that. Even drunk she still had some common sense. His own mind was completely scrambled by his fantasy. He looked in the rearview mirror again & nearly hit a parked car when he saw Lynn unbuttoning Lee's shirt.

Lynn had turned her body towards Lee now. He placed a hand on her thigh & said,

"It just so happens I've got some prime meat. Can you handle a large portion, Lynn?"

She had his shirt open as she looked into his eyes & seductively replied,

"I'll have a large portion & second helpings of your...dark, succulent meat, Lee."

Bill's cock was throbbing & he was struggling to keep his eyes on the road as he watched Lynn running her hand all over Lee's powerful chest. As she dragged her long, red nails along his pecs, Lynn gushed,

"I think you've got the most beautiful body I've ever seen, Lee."

"Thanks, baby...and you are Aphrodite incarnate,"

He smoothly replied as his hand disappeared under her dress.

Lynn's body suddenly stiffened & she moaned loudly. Bill was driving as slowly as possible. Another 5 minutes & they'd be home. Lynn & Lee were staring into each others eyes with intense desire. Her hand ran over his sixpack & roamed between his legs. Lee's hand jerked under her dress causing Lynn to open her legs & whimper.

By the time Bill parked the car Lynn was gasping & moaning non stop. Bill was finally able to turn around & nearly ejaculated when he saw Lynn's legs wide open as Lee fingered her. His middle finger probed her wet pussy. Lynn murmured,

"Yes...deeper, Lee...oh God...please...I'm so close."

Lee buried his finger in to the knuckle & flicked her clit with his thumb. Lynn jolted like she'd been hit by electric shock. Her ass came off the seat & she moaned,

"OOOOHHHH!...LEE!...CUMMING...OH JESUSSS!"

The intensity of her orgasm stunned Bill. He grunted like a wounded animal & came in his pants again.

Lynn eventually collapsed back onto the seat looking exhausted. Lee licked his finger & Lynn moaned as she watched him do it. Bill had to help her out of the car as her legs were like jelly. Lee gave her a peck on the lips & said goodbye to them. Bill was disappointed he didn't come in with them. Maybe it was for the best, for now. He put an arm around Lynn & they walked to their door.

Inside, they quickly undressed & got into bed. Bill immediately dived between Lynn's legs & ate her pussy to 2 orgasms. He was soon hard & pumped his cock into her manically. Somehow he lasted nearly 10 minutes & gave Lynn a small orgasm. Bill woke up twice during the night to fuck Lynn & eat her pussy.

Lynn woke up late in the morning. She had a shower then went downstairs. Bill sat at the table reading the newspaper. He looked up & said,

"Good morning, babe. That was quite an experience last night."

Lynn tried to gauge his mood, but his face wasn't giving much away. After making a coffee she said,

"You're not mad, are you, honey?"

Bill smiled & replied,

"Mad? Of course not, baby. I could've stopped it; but to tell you the truth, I think it was the most erotic thing I've ever seen."

Lynn was relieved. She thought she might have gone too far. Not that it was planned. It had all happened spontaneously, aided by all the alcohol she'd drunk.

Bill tried to ease any worries she might have, saying,

"Anyway, I know that you & Lee were drunk. I was the only sober & responsible adult."

Lynn laughed & scoffed,

"Responsible? Hmmm, it's a good job we didn't invite Lee in for a coffee. He might have wanted to claim his Prima Nocta rights & demoted you to the sofa."

Lynn sipped her coffee & stepped to Bill's right where she wasn't surprised to see that he had an erection. Bill knew she'd seen it & smiled sheepishly. He joked,

"So, Lee's the lord of the neighborhood, is he?"

Lynn smirked & replied,

"Well, he is one hell of a physical specimen. I bet the wives in the neighborhood would love to have Lee bless their marriages in bed."

Bill pictured Lee in the bedroom blessing their marriage by pounding Lynn & making her cum like he did last night. He smiled to himself then said,

"Anyway, I'm definitely not mad. The only thing I'm mad about is not filming any of it with my phone."

Lynn giggled as she sat on his lap & hugged him. She was glad Bill was so into it. He was a lot more open minded than she thought.

Lynn didn't see much of Lee over the next few days. He was busy with an important work related project. She spent her daytimes working out at home, burning off her new found energy. At night she & Bill were fucking like rabbits. Lee became the center of all their sex talk & fantasies.

On Wednesday night they were getting ready for bed when Bill said,

"Why don't we invite Lee out with us again on Friday, babe?"

The idea excited Lynn greatly. Since last Friday she had been fantasizing about Lee every time she & Bill had sex.

"That's a great idea, honey. Lee's been working non stop this week, I've hardly seen him. Another night out is just what he needs. I'll pop round tomorrow,"

Lynn replied with a serious expression. They had sex shortly after. Bill didn't last long.

The following afternoon Lynn knocked on Lee's back door, but was disappointed when there was no answer. In the end she had to ring his cell phone to invite him. Lee readily agreed even though it was a busy week for him.

Lynn met Bill at lunchtime on Friday because he wanted to help her choose a new outfit to wear. As they walked around the store, Bill was looking for something raunchy. He soon found what he was looking for & waited while Lynn went into the changing room.

Bill blurted,

"Holy shit,"

As he watched Lynn walk towards him in the red mini dress. It was long sleeved & so short you could almost see her underwear. It was almost all transparent & Bill could see most of her huge tits. There was a big teardrop shaped hole under her breasts, exposing her flat stomach & bellybutton. Lynn turned & he saw her ass cheeks through the material. Bill stared in awe & simply said,

"That's the one, lets buy it."

As they walked to the counter, Lynn was a little apprehensive. She'd never worn anything that slutty in her life. Bill paid for her items with his credit card & they left. He drove her home then headed back to work.

On Friday afternoon, Bill was in his office at work thinking about their night out. He had already decided he was going to make up an excuse that prevented him from going. Lynn & Lee would have to go without him. He picked up the phone & called his wife.

Lynn answered the phone, then listened for a while before she said,

"I can't believe they're making you work late on a Friday. I was really looking forward to tonight. I'll call Lee & tell him it's off."

Bill quickly retorted,

"No need to spoil your evening. You & Lee can still enjoy yourselves."

"Are you serious, Bill? You know I'm attracted to Lee. After a few drinks I don't know if I'll be able to resist him,"

Lynn replied.

Bill felt his cock getting rock hard after she said that. He took a deep breath & said,

"Just tell me all about it when you come home...and make sure you wear that dress. Sorry, babe, we've got an emergency here, I have to go. I'll see you when you get back...bye."

Lynn stared at the phone in her hand. Bill had practically given her permission to take things further with Lee. She wanted to, but only if Bill was definitely ok with it. No man had ever turned her on like Lee but it wasn't worth her marriage. Reality & fantasy could be very different. She decided to see how things turned out tonight. If Bill couldn't handle it they would put a stop to it all. She went upstairs to get ready.

Bill paced back & forth in the bedroom, looking out the window every 2 minutes. It was after midnight & there was no sign of Lynn yet. He'd already masturbated 3 times. Lynn looked unbelievable in that dress. He could only imagine how Lee would react. Earlier, he'd been tempted to go to the club incognito, but what if they saw him or went to a different club? He needed a drink.

It was around 1am when Bill heard a car outside. He looked out & saw Lee's car. It was 5 minutes before Lynn got out & Lee drove the short distance to his house. Bill quickly got into bed & waited for her.

Lynn walked into the bedroom unsteadily & looking a little disheveled. Bill could tell she was a little drunk. She turned on the bedside lamp & began undressing. When she saw that Bill was awake, she cheerfully said,

"Hiya, honey, did you miss me?"

Bill nodded & asked,

"So, how did your date go, babe?"

Lynn excitedly exclaimed,

"Wow, I had a great night. Lee decided to drive us there. I've never danced so much in my life."

She got into bed completely naked. She knew Bill wanted to hear the details & cooed,

"I was a naughty girl tonight."

Bill gulped, then asked,

"What happened?"

Lynn leaned on her elbow & replied,

"Well, when Lee saw me in that dress his eyes nearly popped out. Honestly, Bill, every man in the club was looking at me, wanting me. It gave me this feeling of feminine power. It was a real turn on. Lee & I drank & danced & flirted. I began to lose my inhibitions & we were doing some seriously dirty dancing."

Bill failed to suppress a moan. He was so aroused he was trembling. Lynn stroked his chest & said,

"I couldn't hold back, honey. Lee made me cum 3 times in the club, just by rubbing his cock against me & fingering me in a corner. We spent the last 30 minutes in the club just kissing & tonguing. He kept telling me how sexy I was & how badly he wanted to fuck me."

Bill's cock throbbed hard in his boxers. Lynn's hand found his shaft & squeezed it as precum leaked out. A wide eyed Bill said,

"Is that all?"

His voice nearly cracking. Lynn kissed his forehead & asked,

"Do you want more, honey?"

He could only nod as he inhaled her perfume & hair as it fell on his face.

Lynn smiled down at him as she snuggled closer. She said,

"Lee was driving us back home. I guess I wasn't paying attention because he suddenly stopped at a quiet spot I didn't recognize. Before I could say anything he was kissing me again. He lowered the back rest & was pushing me down. I knew I had to stop him but my tits spilled out & he started sucking them. I just totally lost it, honey."

Bill stared at her, waiting for more. Lynn drawled,

"Do you like it?"

Again he could only nod.

Lynn beamed in delight, then went on,

"Good! Well, Lee had me moaning like a whore, especially when he shoved a finger into my red hot pussy. I think I came straight away. It seemed like seconds later when I came again. I don't know where I found the willpower but I told him we couldn't fuck. He knew he could've persuaded me, but he just told me his balls were full of cum & I was the cause, so I should deal with it."

Lynn was squeezing Bill's cock tightly. He turned onto his side & ran his hand along her perfect body. He reached her shaven pussy & couldn't believe how hot & wet it was. He pushed 2 fingers inside her, pumping & curling them until he found her G spot. Lynn moaned as she looked into his expectant puppy dog eyes.

She threw a leg over his & said,

"Lee sat up & unzipped his pants. Then he pulled out the biggest cock I've ever seen. I mean...Jesus, hun, it was so fucking beautiful. It looked about twice the size of yours...and a lot thicker. Honestly, Bill, words can't do it justice. I had to taste him, honey...I just had to suck it."

Bill felt a throbbing pain in his balls & grimaced. Lynn felt his precum dribbling all over her hand & knew he needed to cum. She was pretty close herself. She moaned,

"Slow down, honey, I want us to cum together."

Bill complied, eager to hear the rest.

Lynn rested her head by his ear & murmured,

"I licked & sucked Lee's cock like my life depended on it. I held the shaft, jerking it slowly. My fingers couldn't even encircle it. I kissed & licked every beautiful inch of it. Lee was hard as steel & throbbing with power. I started working the huge head with my tongue & lips until he leaked precum like a tap. Lee leaked more precum than you cum, honey."

Bill was whimpering now, desperate to cum. Lynn moaned,

"Nearly there, baby. Finger my clit, too."

She had her eyes shut as she panted,

"When Lee came...he came like a hose...ugh...I swallowed & swallowed...ah...more & more...thick spunk...delicious...NOW!...GODDD!"

Lynn tugged twice on Bill's cock, easing her grip. His hips thrust forward as he ejaculated. They both moaned & grunted as they came together.

They were both breathing heavily as they recovered. Lynn kissed Bill passionately, running her tongue inside his mouth. He could taste something unfamiliar & knew it must be Lee's cum, but he was too far gone to care. Eventually, Lynn laid her head on Bill's chest & they were both asleep within minutes.

12