All Comments on 'The Best Medicine Ch. 04'

by Evil Alpaca

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Well, Well

I read Chapter 3 late the night before. Having followed your work I was hoping that Trina would make it back, though at the time I wasn't sure how. Then I remember from To Protect and Serve that necromancers could see the dead, so I figured that Trina would come back as a spirit. I was glad to see that I was right, though I would have never thought of how she came back or where she would be staying in. Again you are surprising in how you do things, which I find really great. You don't go for what people expect and I find that very nice. There are not many out there who can do that with their writing. Keep up the good work and I am waiting on pins and needles for the rest of the story to play out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I loved it...

...espescially how you "resurected" trina like that. Of course I would have had her alive and well rather than a soul inhabiting the princess heart like that since I imagine that this isn't permanent and she will be allowed in to battle-dancer heaven when her job is done. But it's better than dead and gone forever. I happily take back the 50 vote I left for chapter 3.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
great work

i have got to say this is the best story ive read this year in the Sci Fi/fantasy category. You have really done a great job on this story and i cant wait to see how it all ends up. I also love the way you brought back Trina. I have to see i was a little heartbroken when she died. I would say this is my favorite story that you have written since full moon strays and i hope you keep it up for a while:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
She's back!

I am so glad you had a way to keep Trina in the story. I can't wait to see where it goes from here.

ChappieChappiealmost 15 years ago
Good stuff

I love the story you're telling - You've created characters that have some depth and dimension. They're not just in it for the sex - The sex is good, but I really like that you have a compelling story around it.

mechmanasmechmanasalmost 15 years ago
so tired

I just worked 13 hours and its 2am and now i can go to bed. thank god i dont have to work tomorrow. love it keep writing thank you for sharing.

Rick_EnfieldRick_Enfieldalmost 15 years ago
Well done, sir!

It was quite amusing to see all the wailing and gnashing of teeth after Trina died. Well written as always, and I eagerly await more installments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
excelent

So well thought out. And great cliff hanger.

TheBigBadRobobTheBigBadRobobover 13 years ago
AHH!

okay, I like the story again! I hope Trina finds a body to inhibit or something. But for now I'm laughing at the way they communicate with eachother.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
beginning of forgiveness

last chapter, killing my favorite character was depressing and tear provoking. i am beginning to forgive you a bit with this partial return of trina. still i feel sorry for trina despite reading this story several times over the years. you have wonderful imagination and writing. might you return one day? :)

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 2 years ago

That was evil , but another unbelievable move to combine the living with the dead ...... Just after my heart and head ache finished with chapter 4 and smiling ........ Extraordinary

šŸ’–šŸ’–šŸ’–šŸ’–šŸ’–šŸ’–šŸ’–šŸ’–šŸ’–šŸ’–šŸ’–šŸ’–šŸ’–šŸ’–šŸ’–šŸ’–šŸ’–šŸ’–šŸ’šŸ’–šŸ’–šŸ’–šŸ’–šŸ’–šŸ’–

Just for letting them discover their love all those hearts

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous