The Best of Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The only down-side was that he didn't know what to do. This was so unlike any experience he'd ever had one-on-one with a girl. These were his best friends: husband and wife. He was a guest in their bedroom; the last thing he wanted was to do anything that might be considered out-of-bounds or inappropriate. And the truth was, he desperately wanted to touch Eileen, but didn't know if that was permissible. He had no idea what was allowed. But what was going on was extremely pleasurable. So Ron left well enough alone and just lay back and enjoyed.

The way in which her fingers were sliding up and down was so hypnotically erotic. And it wasn't simply her stroking; at times she would toy with him, playfully swirling a finger tip 'round and 'round anywhere she pleased. Then a few moments later she might slide her fingers deliciously all the way down to caress and fondle his balls, little-by-little pushing him towards ecstasy.

Ron had closed his eyes and was nearing the edge of losing control when Eileen's hand stopped. One or two more stokes, and that would have been it. But she stopped. Opening his eyes, Ron saw that Paul had sat up and pulled Eileen down to kiss him. Eileen let go of Ron, and moments later Paul rolled over on top of her. If Ron didn't know what to do before, now he was even more lost. But, obviously, Paul and Eileen knew exactly what they were up to. Eileen parted her legs and pulled up her knees while Paul settled in on top of her. And with Ron watching only inches away, Paul began to thrust into her.

Maybe it was that everyone was so close on the bed, but Ron felt extremely awkward. He didn't know if his part in the evening was now over, and from here on out he was to be a spectator only. They were really getting into each other; Paul and Eileen didn't seem even to be aware he was there. Eileen had latched her arms around Paul, and her initial gasps were now becoming moans. Paul was becoming more excited, too; beginning to arch with his back while thrusting into her with a deeper passion.

Seeing them fucking up close was a sight to behold. Ron had visited Boy's Town in Mexico and had seen live sex acts. There, it had been raunchy and raucous, with a woman on stage chained to a pole and getting her brains fucked out by a guy wearing a bull mask, yet who was hung like a horse. But this was something entirely different. This was Paul and Eileen, and seeing them was so immediate, so close, so real.

Feeling self-conscious, Ron got off the bed and sat down in the chair by the lamp. From there he watched in explicit detail as Paul and Eileen had sex on the bed.

Watching them was so exciting. Eileen had her feet in the air, her knees at his shoulders, her fingers clutching the covers. Paul now thrusting into her with wanton abandon, and she was eagerly pushing back.

Ron was as hard as ever he could remember, his erection still slippery and glistening with the Vaseline Eileen had applied. With the feel of her fingers still on him he was tempted to touch himself, but with how worked up he'd become he knew it would be best to give it a rest, lest he lose control right there in the chair.

There wasn't any subtlety to their sex. It was all wild, animal passion ... fucking, pure and simple; the mattress bouncing, and the bed squeaking beneath them. Eileen moaning in earnest as Paul rose up off her, locking his elbows and thrusting into her again and again.

Sitting forward in the chair, Ron was intent, very focused and extremely excited. Like being on the set during a live porno shoot he could see everything with great detail in the ruddy cast of the red light from the lava lamp. With Paul above her, Eileen's breasts were bouncing up and down with each thrust. Her eyes were closed, and Ron could see her tongue each time she licked her lips in anticipation.

Suddenly her eyes flickered opened, and amazingly she looked over to Ron. They made eye contact, and what he saw in her eyes was a revelation in what makes sex enjoyable to a woman. It was all there: her excitement, her abandon, her thrill. To Ron's wondrous eyes, Eileen appeared lost, carried away in the throes of willing addiction to the carnality of her passion. And he knew, absolutely knew that a portion of her excitement was that she liked Ron watching her. It wasn't just that Paul was fucking her. She was fucking him back so Ron could see; using her body for his enjoyment as much as her own.

Then they came. Or, at least Paul came. Ron couldn't be entirely sure about Eileen. From what he'd seen in her eyes she'd been almost there. Even though she'd put up an awesome show of feigning an orgasm, Ron suspected it was more for everyone else's benefit than for hers. And it wasn't that Paul had not done a good job, as he'd been vigorous and virile. It was that there was something about Eileen Ron had never been privileged to witness before; a side to her personality which revealed her hidden sexuality. And the heat and lustful carnality, the essence of a woman on fire she exuded was so voracious it bordered on insatiable.

Sitting where he was maybe it was the excitement of what he'd just witnessed catching hold of him. But no, it was tangible. He could feel it. And it was then that it hit him: No wonder she would want two men.

When Paul rolled off her, Ron was again at a loss of what to do. For a while as they caught their breath they neither one seemed to notice him in the chair. Then Paul sat up on the edge of the bed, sweated and flushed, and grinning broadly. While behind him, Eileen was still lying there naked, her legs still slightly spread and breathing heavily.

"What about you?" Paul was positively beaming. "You want a turn?"

Ron was hesitant. "It's okay?"

"Sure." Paul stood and stepped away from the bed. "Go on. Now it's my turn to watch."

Ron got up, and Paul took his place in the chair. Coming over to the bed, Ron was all eyes. Since she'd stripped naked in the den things had happened so quickly. But now Ron took his time, relishing the view of Eileen naked, lying there before him on the bed, eager, ready and waiting.

"Go on," Paul urged. "What're you waiting for?"

Still, this was Eileen. No matter his own excitement and Paul's urging Ron couldn't just jump on her.

And, too many times taking it slow enhances the fun. The view Eileen offered was a portrait in sensuality. Atop the rumpled covers in the dusky red light, Eileen's uninhibited nakedness was a thrill in itself. He could see all of her, feasting his eyes upon her breasts with her nipples drawn so tight and stiff. Then naturally, the inviting spread of her legs attracted his eyes to the dark curls between. There was such a heat there, sultry, steamy, wet; he could feel it, how hot she was inside, even if by only touching her with his eyes.

As if Eileen was experiencing what he was thinking she stirred, shifting her hips. Sultry, inviting, she was pure feminine sensuality lying there ready and waiting. And Ron was hard, incredibly hard, still glistening and slick with the Vaseline.

Eileen reached up and touched him, lightly and gently drawing her fingers playfully down his entire length. Then she brought her arms back to stretch them out in back of her head, spreading herself out before him. It was in that next moment when Ron and Eileen again made real eye contact. And what she communicated left no doubt that it truly was Ron's turn.

Having gotten up on the bed and seeing Eileen close up in the flesh was as unnerving as it was thrilling. After the build up of the strip poker game, the hand job, and then watching Paul and Eileen fuck, Ron was extremely worked up. Emblazoned in the ruddy light, as if pointing the way his erection was standing out at full attention. Crossing over, he got on his knees between the spread of her legs. Hazarding one quick glance to Paul, the way in which he was so eagerly sitting forward in the chair left no doubt that he was entirely okay with what was about to happen.

Turning his attention back to Eileen, Ron slowly lay down atop her, and immediately she wrapped him in her arms. The sensation of her naked body beneath his was incredible. Her breasts were so plump and full, her nipples tight little buds pressing up against his chest. There was so much he was aware of; most exciting being the sensation as she spread her legs wider, causing the tip of his erection to brush up into contact with the source of the steamy heat between her legs. Ron was poised, just the very tip, almost, but not quite yet in her.

On the verge of penetration, they again made eye contact. Seeing Eileen like this, being atop her and almost nose-to-nose, the both of them naked, he ached to kiss her. Never before had he been this intimately involved with a woman he hadn't yet kissed. Yet, somehow, even though they were on the verge of fucking he sensed kissing might be deemed inappropriate, as a kiss could be interpreted as more affectionate than carnal. And this wasn't about romance. This was about sex; sex for its own sake, not for love or amorous affection.

Eileen solved the problem. She nudged her hips forward, and she was so wet Ron slipped inside. That was it. The bridge had been crossed. He was actually in her, and she truly was so incredibly hot and wet within. And amazingly, she was so tight; it was as if she was clenching him, holding him closely within her.

Being all caught up in events and moving as if in a dreamy daze, Ron hadn't known what to expect; in fact, even only two seconds ago he hadn't consciously imagined this far. But now here he was in her; there was no escaping that heart-pounding reality. This was Eileen, the girl from two desks up and one row over in Biology class. This was the wife of his good friend; they'd all been to bar-b-ques and parties over the years. And now Ron's erection was in Eileen's vagina, touching her deeply, intimately, experiencing her as he'd never dreamt possible.

Ron was so excited as he pushed in further. In response, Eileen opened her legs, taking him all the way inside her, and that subtle communication of feminine acquiescence was as exciting as anything he'd experienced so far. Buried all the way in her, he was as rock hard solid as could be. And she was steaming inside, soaking wet and feeling him just as eagerly as he was feeling her. The intensity was such they were both lost in the moment, yet Ron's attention wasn't focused solely on this most intimate contact. As he lay atop her she had her arm around him, holding him to her. Pressed to his chest, her breasts were so plush, her nipples so taut. His heart was pounding and pounding. And he could feel that hers was as well.

Ron brought his face close to hold his cheek pressed close up against hers, his lips next to her ear. Slowly, hesitantly, he moved his hips, inching back; the sensation they shared as he withdrew being equal parts of thrill and trepidation. But he didn't draw out, instead stopping at just the most exciting threshold of penetration. And as Ron then again slid all the way back inside her, Eileen drew in a breath, holding it as he once more filled her as deeply as he could.

Only a few feet away, Paul was watching. Joined together so intimately, Ron knew Paul was there, but what he and Eileen were sharing was nonetheless something powerful and personal only they could know. At this point there could be no turning back. Slowly at first, then with more and more passion, Ron began to stroke her.

Their bodies were pressed together, yet being cheek-to-cheek it was Eileen's breathing at his ear which communicated her passion to him almost as openly as her body. With each gasp it was evident her excitement was building. It was all so intense. Stroking her, the way her arms so tightly clutched him to her, the slick sweat between them, the sensation of her nipples and breasts, it was all so erotic and intimate, even more so with Paul looking on.

Being this excited, Ron knew me might lose control quite quickly. Yet somehow, despite how tight, and willing, and wet Eileen was; despite how electrifying it was to know that this was Eileen he was fucking; despite that he was intensely aware her orgasm was almost there, he was able to maintain his control.

With her lips at his ear she was making these quick little gasps only he could hear. They were coming rapidly now, each pant right on the heels of the other. Aware she was at the brink, he plunged all the way in and held himself there, pressing into her and reveling in the sensation of experiencing her body as deeply as he could. That was it. Suddenly her muscles contracted, and she clutched on to him as she didn't even try to stifle her cry. And for Ron, it was such a personal and private thrill to be so intimately aware of every nuance of her body as Eileen lost control and her orgasm coursed through her. There was such passion and uncontrolled abandon in how the throes of her orgasm swept her away. She was gasping and clinging to him as she quivered and shook. And Ron, still so hard within her, was biding his time, only too eager to wait until the moment was ripe to once again drive her over the edge.

Sitting on the very edge of the chair, Paul clapped his hands. Taking his cheek from Eileen's, Ron looked over and noticed Paul was again hard. Seeing this, Ron was hit by the thought that maybe because Eileen had reached an orgasm, Paul thought they were done. Yet such was most definitely not the case.

Pressing with his arms and burying his palms into the mattress, Ron arched his back, rising up to look down upon her. Maybe it was the red light from the lamp, but she seemed to have gone crimson, her cheeks, her neck, her breasts, every inch of her appeared flushed and on fire. Perhaps partially as a demonstration to Paul that he wasn't yet finished, Ron again pushed himself fully back into her, wiggling his hips and nestling in as deeply as he possible.

Seeing this, Paul surely must have been aware they weren't yet done. And in Eileen's expression as she looked up, and the way in which she gave him such a subtle, intimate little squeeze, there was no question that she, too, was still very eager to go on.

Paul must have sat back in the chair. But that was only a guess. Ron was concentrating on other things. Slowly, evenly, and with a great sense of erotic deliberacy he began to stroke her anew. All the while she was looking up, obviously enjoying the sight of Ron as much as he was enjoying looking at her.

From the side, suddenly Paul spoke up as if cheering them on. "Yeah ... That's right. Do him, Eileen. Do him. Let me see."

With Paul looking on and even rooting for them, any lingering sense of Ron's earlier feelings of apprehension vanished. Yet even though Paul was there watching, and Ron had his absolute approval to be fucking his wife, this now had nothing to do with Paul outside of him being a spectator. This was all between Ron and Eileen.

After a deliciously long while of enjoying her, all the while looking down and reveling in her every reaction to each probe and thrust, Ron unlocked his elbows and again lay back down atop her. Instantly, Eileen's hands were once more clutched about his back. Both of their bodies were slick with sweat, and the aroma of her heat and sweat up close was as exciting as any aspect of what they were doing. Her intimate aroma was so hot and salty, yet by her ear he was aware there was also a trace of a feminine sweetness, perhaps a lingering aroma from a bath or perfume.

Now so close and intensely aware of each other's bodies, Ron was positive Eileen was as in tune with his excitement as he was aware of hers. And god, suddenly how he craved to kiss her. But still, he didn't dare. In a way, it seemed unnatural to fuck without kissing, but he just couldn't bring himself to put his lips to hers. He could lie atop her naked and fuck her as she fucked him back. But they couldn't kiss; as somehow, instinctually, Ron knew that such a thing was surely taboo. So he put all of himself, all of his passion, all of his hunger into stroking her. There was a new goal now. Now he was going to fill her. That was something new they could share. He had felt her shudder, quiver and lose all control more than once now. And now it was going to be her turn to feel him do the same.

It was give and take now. They were totally into it. Eileen's knees were up, and her feet were in the air. Ron was stroking her with abandon, feeling her body slide slick and sweaty beneath his with every thrust. She was so hot and wet inside. He was so hard and stiff; he was compelled to keep driving in deeper and deeper. With her legs rising further up, Eileen was moaning, each heated gasp for breath reveling how completely she had given herself over to her passion.

Paul was watching; Ron was still aware he was there. Yet his friend's presence as he fucked his wife was only slightly on Ron's mind. This was Eileen beneath him. That was what he knew. She had her left arm wrapped around his back, holding him pressed tightly to her as they fucked. Her cheek was so smooth against his; her gasps and moans in reaction to each thrust and plunge were heard from between her lips brushing close at his ear. And Paul was watching. But they weren't making love; they were fucking, fucking each other right here in front of Paul on Paul's bed.

Eileen's nipples were so hard against his chest. To Ron she felt so entirely naked beneath him. Again, suddenly he ached to kiss her, to feel his lips touch hers, the sensation of her tongue tasting his, kissing him as he kissed her, kissing him back with just as much passion as at this very instant she was fucking him back. But he didn't. He didn't try. He just couldn't.

Somehow though, she must have sensed his desire as with her right hand, Eileen's fingers sought Ron's. Hidden from Paul's view as he was on the other side, her fingers found his, wrapping together in a private communication of intimacy only they could know. And with this, Ron knew his time was coming. And he knew Eileen knew it, too.

It was all too much; physically, mentally she had him. He was hers, and she was absolutely caught up in the desire to make him erupt deep within. It was a subtle little tightening of her muscles that tossed him over the edge. Eileen knew exactly what she'd done as she did it, and with her fingers knotted even more tight within his she clutched Ron to her with her other arm as he shuddered out of control. Again and again he jetted into her. He couldn't seem to stop. The way she held him to her, forcing him to pulse so deeply had him frantic and wild as he abandoned all awareness except for that of his pleasure. Yet the best was still only moments away. Just as Ron quivered his last, Eileen gasped then came, too. And the sensation of her complete melt down drew him down with her, causing him to experience a woman's passion revealed as he'd never imagined possible.

"Damn!" Breaking the silence suddenly Paul called out. "That was wild! I mean-- I mean--" At a loss for words he paused, then again blurted out, "Damn!"

Lying atop Eileen, little-by-little their breathing began to slow. With Ron keeping his nose nuzzled to her ear, he felt the side of her lips upon his cheek. Now more than ever he so wanted to kiss her. Just bring his face over to hers and kiss her. One long, hot sealing of the deal. But it was now that she released her fingers from his. The moment was lost. Ron sighed softly with his lips to her ear as only she could hear, then slipped out of her, rolling off onto the side of the bed.

Lying there, catching his breath, it was only then Ron came aware the covers were thrashed into a state of ruin. When he'd gotten on the bed the covers had seemed only slightly rumpled. Yet know it looked as though a tornado had hit the room.

Watching his wife fuck another man must have lit a fire in Paul, as it seemed no sooner was Ron off Eileen than Paul was back. And this time Ron stayed on the bed watching as Paul quickly brought himself and Eileen to another climax.