All Comments on 'The Best Present Dad Can Give Ch. 05'

by sexyinaf

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Romantic, sexy and sweet

I really don't know what to say except that I really adore this series and can't wait for the next installment. Not very constructive, I know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Love it...but...

Truthfully, the whole incest thing is great, don't get me wrong. But I really hope he falls in love with Trey, like crazy I can't live without you love...think it's possible?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Love the entire Trey set-up

I am also loving the dynamic with Trey. Maybe the twins will be enough for Pops, lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
fabulous

What a great story..i love the love between father and son. absolutely fabulous.....

laughterloverlaughterloverover 14 years ago
needs more flesh

I think you have the great bones/skeleton of a great coming of age story. We have met great characters, seen hot sex, and now you have me craving more. I really love the sex and relationship with his father. I would love to see Nick with Cody, Trey with Collin and Rhett with the dad. Weird,I know, but you have introduced us to many characters and I like all of them. I respect Nick's lifelong friendship with Trey but I don't think they belong together romantically. Whichever direction you decide to take though, I cannot wait for another installment of "the best present dad can give"!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
HOT

THIS IS ONE HOT STORY!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I really love the twins

They are hilarious and compassionate...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous