The Best Present Dad Can Give Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I know I shouldn't really care about what other people think of me. I also knew that being bisexual was not something to be ashamed of but I still wasn't ready for other people to find out. I preferred just finishing high school with a straight identity since it would be the easiest and there was only a month left of school anyways. I'll just be more open about it when college comes around.

For some reason, I always seemed to be the center of gossip. Actually the twins and Trey were gossiped about a lot as well, but not nearly to the extent I was. At first I thought I was imagining it, but after many years of it and actually hearing people confirming it when I asked, I realized it wasn't just in my head. I wasn't anything special. I just tried to be friendly with everyone and made sure they had a shoulder to lean on when they needed one. I treated everyone equally because I didn't care whether someone was rich or poor, or black or white.

I needed space to think on my own so I dodged Trey and ignored the twins when they tried to get my attention as we were leaving the locker room. I was really anxious if someone other than the twins had seen us making out. I know it was stupid, but I thought that if people found out about what happened in the locker room, they will definitely learn about my relationship with my father. I loved him more than anything, but people will surely be disturbed if they found out about our relationship. It was perhaps the one of the most taboo activities that one could get involved with. I did not want to deal with all that negative attention.

"Nicolae." Trey tried getting my attention but I wanted to be able to have my deep thoughts without having to deal with him. I walked around him when he rushed around me to block my path.

"Nicolae." Again I ignored him, and this time when I moved to walk around him he followed me, still blocking my path. Annoyed, I shoved him out of my way and continued walking.

He moved in front of me and blocked my path again. "Nicky." The use of my childhood nickname made me stop in my tracks. He rarely called me that anymore. I looked into his olive green eyes. "Finally" he said, moving in to embrace me.

"I want to be left alone, Trey."

"I know what you are thinking about, my beloved Nicolae. You are wondering if someone other than the twins saw us kissing and if other people will find out and what they will think of you. Am I mistaken?"

"No." I've always loved it when Trey hugged me. It made me feel safe and loved. I took a big whiff and inhaled his scent. I loved his scent. I felt all my worries slip away, like they usually did when Trey hugged me.

"That's it, Nicolae. Don't worry about anything. You have no reason to ever have any tension. No matter what, I will always be here for you. I will protect you from everything."

I felt calm. Trey always had a way of doing that to me. I loved him. "I love you, Trey."

The look he gave me melted my heart. It was the look my father often gave me. He pulled away. "It would be best if stayed a couple feet away from you for now. You won't want people to see what I was about to do to you."

I began to walk to the cafeteria again but was stopped by an unexpected Cody. He leaned forward and kissed me on the cheek, and then he hugged me tightly. The unexpected kiss on the cheek normally would have pissed me off but I was so thrown off guard that I didn't know how to react.

"Allow me to be more specific about Nicolae's concerns" Cody said to noone in particular. "Trey was correct when he said that Nicolae was worried about other people finding out about the kiss but he never discovered what Nicolae's biggest worry is. Nicolae is worried that when people find out that he is bisexual they will somehow find out about his taboo relationship with his father." Unlike Trey, he didn't have to ask if his observation was correct because he knew with certainty that it was correct.

I was in shock by his extremely accurate observation. Trey looked surprised but could tell from my face that Cody explained my thoughts perfectly. Hell, he explained it a heck of a lot better than I would have been able to.

"How did you know?" I didn't mean how did he know about my father but how did he know that I was thinking about what would happen if everyone found out about my father and I.

He leaned forward and whispered in my ear so that I would be the only one who could hear him. "Because I know you. Trey may be your best friend and you may be Trey's best friend, but you will never meet anyone who knows you better than I do."

He pulled back from me and smiled. I looked into his beautiful teal eyes. All this time I had been wrong about something. Trey always asks me to explain stuff when I say or do something he didn't quite understand. Cody never asked me to explain anything. I had assumed it was because he was too submissive or he didn't want me to waste my breath explaining things. The real reason behind it was because I didn't have to explain it because he already knew.

I never expected that Cody would know me so well. I had assumed Trey would know me better than him. If he was able to know what I was thinking about earlier, who knew what else he knew?

Cody tilted his head back and laughed. "I know more things about you than you would probably want me to know."

Oh bloody hell. He practically just read my mind. It was kind of creepy that he knows so much. Now it's going to be awkward since I can no longer think to myself without wondering if he knew what I was thinking about.

The smile faded from his face. He averted his eyes. "I love knowing you so well but I never said anything until now because I did not want to freak you out. I thought that you might not want to hang around me anymore if you knew" he said in a low voice.

Despite my new discovery about him, I still loved him. I don't know how to describe how or why I love him, but I know I do. I walked up to him and gave him a hug and told him how I felt. "I love you, Cody."

"Nicolae" was all he said.

I couldn't resist taking a whiff of his scent. Generally the more attracted I am to someone, the more I loved their scent. I loved Collin's scent too, just not as much as I loved Cody's, and I loved Trey's scent even more. But the scent I loved most of all was my father's. I think it might be some instinct I have, like for choosing a mate or something. I remember how Rachel smelt. It was a soft, feminine smell. I sighed with regret. I am still not over our breakup.

"You are thinking about her, aren't you?"

"I'm not going to lie to you, Cody. It is kind of disturbing that you can read my mind."

"Ever since she broke up with you, you would sigh and become quiet every time you think about her" he explained.

"Oh." I guess it won't creep me out this time since he had a rational reason for thinking so. My stomach growled loudly at me. "Guess it's time to eat" I said, pulling away from him. Everyone laughed and we made our way to the cafeteria.

***

Lunch seemed to fly by pretty quickly. We found Rhett sitting by himself so we went and took our seats at his table, and we were rewarded with that cute grin of his. We ate pretty quickly though, not talking a whole lot since we were late coming to lunch. The choices were eat or talk and I wanted to eat and everyone else followed suit.

Trey and I were walking towards our lockers making small talk and all of a sudden the grin he had on his face faltered. Something in his line of sight made his smile go away, something I haven't seen yet. I looked in the direction he was looking and was shocked to find my father leaning against my locker.

I quickly walked over to my father and gave him a big bear hug. He laughed and I asked him what he was doing here. Instead of answering, he looked over at Trey. "Hi Trey. Long time, no see."

Trey nodded curtly at my father, then turned his attention to me. "Call me" was all he said and he turned on his heel and headed toward his locker. I looked up at my father to see a small smirk on his face.

"What are you smirking about?"

"What do you have going on the rest of the day of school? Any tests or homework or anything?"

"No. All I have left today is Art, English, and History. In Art class, the plan is to finish up our paintings. Mine is already finished so I will probably just be cleaning up other people's crap. In English, we will be discussing a novel we are reading, one that I have already finished. In History, we are watching a Civil War movie that we have been watching all week. So the rest of the day is going to be crappy."

My father grabbed me by the arm and started walking fast. "Come with me."

"Hey! You are hurting my arm. Where are we going?"

"You will see."

He burst through the principal's door. "I am taking Nick home with me for a family emergency" he said in an urgent voice.

The principal looked stunned but was still able to speak. "Okay. Do you think he will be able to come back on Monday?"

My father nodded and told him hopefully. I had no idea what the hell was going on but I went with it. My father grabbed me by the arm again and dragged me out of there before the principal could ask any more questions.

We made it into the parking lot where my car was parked. "Give me your keys and get in."

"What about your car?"

"I walked here. Get in."

I handed him my keys and got in the passenger door. He got in and started the engine. I asked him what was going on.

"I am surprised that you have to ask. We are going home to make love. I missed you so much and I could not wait until you got home from school so I decided to come and get you."

On the way back home, I told him about last night with Trey and how I made out with him in the locker room today. When I got to the part where Cody offered me a handjob or a blowjob, he laughed and said "I could see Cody saying that. That kid would walk on a bed of rusty nails if he thought it would make you happy."

Once we made it home we made our way into my father's bedroom. I noticed that he had already changed the sheets. The bed now had green silk sheets on it.

"Yes, I changed the sheets" and with that he shoved me against the wall and kissed me deeply. "Fuck, I love you so much, Nick." He continued kissing me passionately, his tongue urgently caressing my tongue.

He broke the kiss and shoved me onto the bed. I was surprised by how forceful my father was being but I didn't say anything because it was actually a turn-on. He looked like he wanted to devour me alive and I loved it.

My father joined me on the bed, though he wasn't lying down like I was. He took my shirt off, and then he unsnapped the button on my jeans. He pulled my jeans off and when he had my jeans off, he took my boxers and socks off as well. I was now lying completely naked in front of him, while his eyes scanned my body intimately. I became self-conscious, having him stare at my naked body like that while he was fully-clothed made me panic, and instinctively my hands went and covered my groin.

A noise that sounded like a growl escaped his throat and he grabbed my wrists and took them away, which exposed my groin to him once again. He pointedly stared at it before saying, "I love you with all of my heart, Nick. Don't ever hide yourself from me. That means don't keep secrets from me and don't hide your body from me. Not ever. Okay?"

"Okay."

He smiled. "Good." He lowered his head and sniffed my groin, much like how someone would sniff a scented candle. To my surprise, his tongue lapped out and licked my balls. I heard him go "mmm", then he rose up my body about an inch and he then licked my penis. "Delicious" was all he said.

He came up and kissed me passionately. My tongue danced a tango with his tongue. He broke the kiss and smiled down at my body. "Your body is so smooth." He then began caressing my body all over with his large, callused hands, making goosebumps appear all over my skin. "You certainly are breathtaking."

I blushed at the compliment. He lowered his head and his tongue lazily swirled around my nipple, making it erect. He smiled, and then he went to my other nipple and did the same thing.

I saw him looked down at my cock. "I see you have a boner. Let me give you a hand with that, although I should say mouth, just to be more accurate."

He lowered his mouth onto my sensitive, engorged cockhead. Pleasure shot through my body and my pulse jumped. He lowered his head, taking more of my cock into his mouth. He slowly slid back up my cock, and then he once again went back down. I watched as his head began bobbing up and down, seeing my shaft continuously disappear and reappear.

This went on for several minutes. When I heard my father give a moan of pleasure, a tingle went through my body and I opened my mouth to warn my dad but it was too late. My seed started spewing into his mouth, and he drank strand after strand of my cum.

He released my phallus from his mouth and grinned up at me. "You were delicious!" I laughed, and watched as he wrapped his hand around my semi-erect penis and gave it a jerk. A small strand of cum came out of the slit. He wiped it up with his finger and held his finger up to mouth.

"Dad, I don't know about..." he shoved his finger into my mouth before I could finish my sentence. I tasted my own jizz on my tongue, and I was surprised to find that I did not feel like I had to throw up. Before now, the thought of tasting my own semen never crossed my mind. I was surprised to find that I actually liked my own taste.

"A man's seed must never be wasted, Nick. It is his very essence. From now on, I want you to promise me that you will not let any cum go to waste. It is precious. After all, it was my seed that helped create you. Promise me that you will not let any of it be wasted."

"Even if it is my own?"

He smiled. "Especially if it is your own. Do you promise?"

I hated making promises. I took them more seriously than most. If I promised something, I considered it more binding than a legal contract, which is why I hated them so much. Once I make one, I keep it and never back out on it. My father knew it too. I sighed and felt like I was going to regret it, but I promised him anyways. "I promise."

He grinned. "Excellent. You are probably wondering the reason why I made you promise it. It is because your mother felt that way about it, even more so after your conception. She would always make sure that my semen was never wasted. There were two incidences where she ate other men's cum during our marriage. The first time was when her brother John came over for a weekend and she had walked in on him after he finished jacking off. She had asked him if he was going to eat it and he had said no, so she licked it from his hand and got on her knees and licked his dick clean, not wanting his essence to be wasted. The exact same thing happened four years later with my brother, Jacob. After her death, I vowed to myself that I would fulfill her wish of not letting any cum be wasted; therefore I always eat mine after I finish masturbating. I haven't needed to do that for a few weeks now though because you always get every last drop."

I asked him a question that has been sitting in my head for a long time now. "Do you think mom would have a problem with our new relationship?"

"No. She would love it actually. She always believed that a family should love one another with all their hearts. We have grown much closer since we started making love."

Knowing my mother would be fine with the relationship made me feel more at ease with my relationship with my father. It goes against just about all cultural beliefs but it doesn't feel wrong to me. What is wrong with any love people may have for each other?

With my head now clear of other thoughts, I now focused on the job at hand. I was naked, my father was not. I was ready to change that.

I went up to my father and kissed him softly. My hands tugged on his shirt and he let me pull it over his head, causing his furry chest and stomach to be fully exposed to my wandering hands. I loved how hairy he was.

I tasted each nipple as my hands ran through his fur. I wanted him so much. I wanted to give him so much pleasure; I'd do anything for him. I would even sacrifice my own pleasure if it would help enhance his pleasure.

My hands caressed his lower abdomen, where the fur became thicker. I could spend all day running my hands through his body hair. There was something I wanted to do even more though.

I lowered my head and unbuttoned his jeans and then pulled them down and then I did the same with his boxer briefs. His cock sprang out, fully erect. I grabbed it by the base and slid it in my mouth. Oh my god, I loved it so much. Five days without having it in my mouth (where it belonged) was just far too long. The warmth, the thickness, the hardness, the velvet smoothness, the taste, everything about it was perfect.

I moaned my pleasure onto his cock and removed my hand and slid the rest of its salty goodness down my throat. I was surprised that I was able to get it all down my throat so soon, considering how large he was.

To my surprise, he pulled his penis out of my mouth. "Okay, that's enough for now. I'm going to fuck you."

Oh hell no. Five days without sucking his cock was just plain torture. I scowled at him. "Fuck me later. I'm going to suck your cock now." Knowing he would protest, I quickly put as much of it in my mouth as I could, enjoying it as long as I could.

This time when he tried pulling out, I followed the motion with my head to keep it in. He grabbed a hold of my head to keep it in place and pulled out of my mouth. "Suck me later."

"I don't want to suck you later; I want to suck you now!"

"No. You are far too good at it. I would ejaculate and become flaccid before I even get a chance to fuck you."

"Let's make a deal. Let me suck you for just one more minute and after that you can do whatever you want with me."

He sighed. "Fine. One minute."

Delighted, I slid him back into my mouth and continued my favorite activity. I leisurely slid up and down his phallus a few times, making sure to get his rod nice and slick. I had thought of a new blowjob technique while he was gone and wanted to try it. I had considered using it on Trey last night but decided I wanted to use it on my father first. I slid his cock all the way down until I reached the very bottom. Then I carefully slid my tongue out and licked his hairy balls.

"Oh my god! Fuck!"

Having his huge cock in my mouth while licking his hairy testicles was harder than it sounded. I slid back up to the top of his shaft and slid back down again and then I licked his hairy balls once more.

When I slid back up again, he pulled his dick out of my mouth. "That was over one minute and you know it. I swear if you went down and did that one more time I would have exploded."

"I wouldn't have minded" I said with a grin.

"Well I would have." He got up off the bed and completely removed his jeans and boxer briefs and then he removed his socks. He walked over to his nightstand and pulled out a bottle of lube.

He came back to the bed and applied some lubricant onto his penis then told me to bend over. I did as I was told and felt him apply the cold lube to my asshole and then he stuck his middle finger inside my ass.

My body shivered as he slid his finger in and out, then he slid his index finger in as well. It only hurt at first then my asshole began to relax, taking his fingers in with ease.

He pulled his finger out of my ass, and to my surprise, he licked them. "Not bad" was all he said, and then he laid down on the bed.

"Um, I'm bent over waiting for you to fuck me. What are you doing lying down? Aren't you going to fuck me?"

He simply put his hands behind his head. "I'm waiting for you to mount me."