The Best Present Dad Can Give Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?!"

"You are going to ride my cock. Come over and mount me."

I was still slightly shocked by his order but I obeyed him. I went over to him and pressed his cock against my entrance. I slowly lowered myself onto him until his cockhead was consumed by my asshole.

"That's it, darling. Now go all the way down."

I did as he said. I went oh so slowly down until I finally reached the base. My asscheeks were now pressing up against his furry balls.

Our eyes locked and I found that I loved having him looking at me like that with his cock shoved all the way up my ass. "The rest should be self-explanatory. Everything else is up to you."

I nodded and slowly rose up until he slipped out and then came back down faster than when I had first inserted him inside me. I continued sliding up and down his rod, going faster and faster. There was much more force now than there had been at the beginning.

I put my hands on his furry chest to help steady myself and continued riding him at a pleasurable pace. I began caressing his body hair as I slid up and down his cock. I then let go of his chest and began riding him with increasing speed and force. I was really beginning to love the feel of him inside my ass.

I noticed my father's eyes lower and I looked down to see what he was looking at. I found out that he was staring at my groin because my cock and balls were bobbing up and down with the hard and fast speed that I was going at.

I was surprised to find out that having him stare at my swaying cock and balls was not embarrassing, but actually a big turn-on. I loved having him watch me like that.

After a couple more minutes, I felt his cock twitch and then he exploded inside my ass. I could feel the streams of cum spewing inside my ass. I was glad it was over with because all that riding made me exhausted.

I collapsed on top of him and said "I love you."

He smiled. "I love you more."

He was silent for a moment, and then said, "Nicolae."

I looked up and into his eyes. He rarely called me by my full name. "Yes?"

"When your mother passed away, I was a complete mess. I cried for hours constantly. I remember one of the times that I cried you came up to me and hugged me and said, 'Don't worry, Daddy, we still have each other.' You were so strong, much stronger than I was, even though you loved her just as much as I did. Your strength gave me the will to live out the rest of my life. I can actually only remember a couple times when I actually saw you cry that week."

"Oh, I cried a heck of a lot more times than that. I just made sure that I didn't do it in front of you. I had to be strong for you. All those times I went over to Trey's, I just bawled while he held me the whole time"

He smiled. "So that's why you wanted to go over to his house all the time that week. I figured it was to help clear your mind and unwind."

"Nope."

"Let's go eat supper."

"Sounds good to me."

***

We cooked and ate supper, though we had taken a shower first. I gave him another blowjob in the shower, though that time I got to swallow. After eating supper, we watched a couple of our favorite movies. Once those were over, we fucked like bunnies until late at night.

Once we finished having sex, I said, "I'm going to Trey's. I'll be back in half an hour."

"It's eleven o'clock at night, Nick. His parents will be sleeping."

I shrugged. "Yeah, but he won't be. I'll be back in half an hour." I went and put some clothes on, not wanting to be naked when I went there. Trey might get the wrong idea if I did that.

He sighed. "Alright, I'll see you when you get back."

"Okay."

Once I was at Trey's, I didn't even knock on the door because I didn't want to wake anyone up. I slipped through the dark house and went to his bedroom and didn't knock on his door either, knowing he wouldn't care.

I locked the door behind me and found a wide-eyed Trey staring at me from his bed. He had been reading until I had appeared. "Nicolae, what are you doing here?"

"Hey" was all I said. I walked up to his bed and crawled my way up his body. I gave him a soft kiss on the lips. "I love you, Trey."

He grinned. "You came here in the middle of the night to tell me you loved me?"

"Do you remember the week of my mother's death?"

He frowned. "Yeah, why?"

"I was a mess. I came over here all the time and bawled while you held me. I can't remember how many times you had to go and change your shirt just because I got tears and snot all over them."

"What are you getting at?"

"My father told me tonight that he wouldn't have made it through my mother's death if it hadn't been for my strength. You gave me that strength, Trey. You gave me the courage and strength to live."

"You would have anyways. You aren't the suicidal type."

"You are right. I would never commit suicide but if it hadn't been for you, I know for a fact that I wouldn't be living my life right now. I would just simply exist. You have always been there for me, Trey. I couldn't have asked for a better friend."

"Nicolae."

"Thank you."

He scowled at me. "You don't have to thank me. I would have been there for you whether you wanted it or not. No way in hell would I have just stood around while you were going through that."

I smiled at him. "Thank you for everything, Trey. I love you so much." I leaned down and kissed him, pouring all my love and gratitude for him into the kiss. He kissed me back with just as much intensity.

I broke our kiss and slowly gave him soft, tiny kisses all over his face and neck. "Nicolae" he groaned.

"I love you, Trey."

"I love you more."

I laughed at that since my father said the exact same thing earlier today. Trey gave me a confused look. I looked at his alarm clock and realized that it was time to go. "I have to go."

His hand shot out and he grabbed my arm. "No."

"I told my father I would be back soon."

"Nicolae, please don't go. Stay here with me."

I laughed. "You just want another blowjob. It will have to be another night."

"If you don't want to give me a blowjob, that's fine. Just let me hold you and fall asleep with you. That's all I want."

"No."

"Please!"

"No" and with that I left, leaving a forlorn-looking Trey behind all alone on his bed.

When I got back home, I stripped out of all my clothes and got back in bed with my father."

"Well, look at that. Half an hour on the dot. Why did you need to go over there in the first place?"

"To thank him."

"For what?"

"For everything."

"I love you, Nick."

"I love you more" I said with a grin.

To be continued...