The Best Present Dad Can Give Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexyinaf
sexyinaf
426 Followers

Once I finished licking his hand, he went back down and licked the semen trail from my stomach and chest. It was a very erotic thing to watch. He then took my cock into his mouth and sucked any excess cum off of that as well.

"Yummy."

I laughed. "I am glad you enjoyed this morning as much as I have."

"Let's go take a shower."

"Sounds good to me."

Then we went and took a shower together.

*********

The shower itself had been almost as interesting as before the shower. We had made a bet that we would stroke each other's cocks and if I was the first one to get hard, my father would fuck me. If he, on the other hand, was the first to get hard, I would get to give him a blowjob. So the object of the game was to try and make the other person hard first while trying to remain flaccid ourselves.

My father won the game because I became hard after about ten seconds. My father became hard himself only two seconds after I did. I thought that I would have for sure won it since I was the last one to ejaculate but unfortunately for me, my father was twenty-two years older than me so his age was at his advantage in the game.

After the nice shower fuck we had, we decided to have brunch. I begged him to not wear any clothes (to be honest, I never wanted him to wear clothes) after the shower but he did. He had no shirt on but he had put on a pair of his boxer briefs and gym shorts, which made me scowl at him for not being nude. To spite him, I put on a pair of blue jeans and a sweater. I sure as hell wasn't going to be nude (even partially) if he wasn't fully nude himself!

We ate some bacon and scrambled eggs (my favorite brunch). We sat down and eventually my father broke the silence. "Do you plan on going any further with Trey?"

I almost choked on a piece of bacon when he asked the question. That was not a question I was expecting at breakfast. "Yeah, I think so. It doesn't bother you, does it?"

"Not at all. Do you love him as more than just a best friend?"

This time I nearly spat out my orange juice. He was asking such personal questions at an awkward time in such a casual way. "I'm in love with you."

He sighed. "That's not answering the question. Please answer it this time."

It was my turn to sigh. "Yes I do. The attraction I feel towards him is quite overwhelming and he has and always will be there for me. How could I not love him?"

He nodded, satisfied. "What about Cody?"

"What about him?"

"Do you love him? Are you planning on doing anything with him?"

It took me a while to think of a way to explain what Cody and I have. The only people besides Cody and myself who understands the kind of relationship we have are Trey and Collin (Cody's identical twin), and that is only because they have the same kind of relationship with each other as Cody and I do.

"Yes, though it is not love that is easily described. It is as if he is a part of me. He is just so...into me, for a lack of better wording. Like I said, it is hard to describe. I just know that being around him makes me happy."

"Okay, that answers the first question. What about the second question?"

"I don't know. I am certainly attracted to him, and he will let me have my way with him however I want but I am not sure I want to just go sleeping around with anyone I am interested in. Trey and you are more than enough for me."

He sighed. "He loves you. I told you once that you need to do whatever it is you want to do. I don't care if it is just Trey and I or if you choose to add another fifty lovers to your bed. It doesn't change our relationship in any way. I also told you earlier that your mother and I used to sleep around with other people. Truth was, she loved other men besides me but she loved me the most. I loved other women too, but not nearly as much as I loved her. Love is something you need to share with others, Nick." He shrugged and took a sip of coffee. "Even if you don't love the other person, it is not really considered bad to lust for them and act on that lust. I slept with quite a few women who I actually disliked quite a bit, but I still had the hots for them so I fucked them anyways."

I wasn't sure I would ever do it with people I didn't love, but he did have a point. Why couldn't I fool around with Cody? I loved him, and he was gorgeous. He also loves me completely, so it would make him eternally happy if I did have sex with him. It was something I would contemplate later but I had something much more pressing on my mind at the moment. "How do you know I am your kid if she slept with other people?"

He smiled. "I was wondering when you were going to ask that. We did a paternity test and thankfully it turned out positive for me being your father. I would have loved you even if you weren't biological son though. I would have told you by now if you weren't."

"I know you would have loved me anyways. I'm just glad that I am your biological son though."

We finished eating and my cell phone vibrated after cleaning up. It was Trey. "Hello?"

"Hey Nicolae! Come over this afternoon and hang out with me."

I rolled my eyes. He always gets so bossy like this when he wants something and thinks I will say no. "Why?"

I could practically hear him scowl on the phone. "Your father had you all yesterday afternoon and evening. He even had you this morning. I want some Nicolae time."

I sighed. He was my best friend and we used to hang out almost every other day until my eighteenth birthday. After my birthday, I spent a few weeks without even hanging out with him unless it was during school hours. "Okay."

"Really? Great! I will pick you up at three." Click. Why does he always do that? He needs to learn to say goodbye or something before hanging up the phone. I planned on asking him what we were going to do but he hung up, not even asking if three sounded good to me or not.

I walked into the living room where my father was watching television. "Trey is going to be picking me up at three. He wanted to hang out."

"Okay. What are you guys going to do?"

"Hell if I know."

I decided to go to do my homework until it was time to leave. They really like to cram all projects in the last two weeks of school. Guess I might as well get a start on it.

*********

Thank God! It is finally three! I can stop working on homework. I rushed and grabbed my wallet and left my room. I saw my father sitting on the computer doing something on the internet so I decided to kiss him goodbye.

"Bye" I said with a kiss.

"Have fun."

"I will."

When I walked out the door I immediately saw Trey's car parked in my driveway. Why did he want to pick me up? I could have easily driven over to his house so why bother going out of the way to pick me up? He must have a reason behind it but I didn't have a clue what the reason was. It didn't make sense to me.

When I got in his car, he instantly gave me a dazzling smile that was so bright I thought I was going to go blind if I didn't look away or put sunglasses on. "Hey."

"Hi." I didn't know what else to say. I just stared into his perfect face and became captivated by him. His chocolate brown hair shined in the afternoon light and his olive green eyes had a sparkle of happiness in them. His suntanned skin didn't have so much as a pimple on it and his mouth was just asking to be kissed. Everything about him was simply gorgeous.

His grin suddenly widened. "I love it when you like at me like that."

I instantly blushed. I was so embarrassed. "Sorry," I mumbled. I was practically drooling.

He laughed. "I'm not!"

"Drive," I ordered. I wanted him to stop looking at me. I was blushing so much that I knew I looked like I had a bad sunburn.

"You're the boss," he said, pulling out of my driveway. Thank God he dropped the subject. Normally he would have taunted me about it a little longer but he actually did what I told him to do this time.

We pulled into his driveway five minutes later and headed inside. We took our shoes off and soon after he came and embraced me like he always does. "I missed you."

I laughed. "I just saw you last night!"

"It was too long," he said solemnly.

I released myself from his embrace. "What are we going to do?"

He shrugged. "Anything you want."

I looked at him like he was stupid. "You invited me over without even having any idea on what we were going to do?"

"I don't care what we do as long as I'm with you."

I sighed and turned away from him before I became captivated by him once again. Once was more than enough for the day.

"Look Trey, you called me out of the blue telling me that we are going to hang out. To be honest, I am tired as hell and need an hour nap. I spent the day yesterday and today with my father and we..." I decided that was the time to stop talking. Trey didn't need to know I was exhausted from have lots of sex with my father. I just need a quick nap.

The look Trey gave me clearly told me he understood what I was about to say. My father was out of town for almost a week and he knows the kind of relationship I have with my father. "I see."

"Just bring me home. I will hang out with you tomorrow."

"No."

I became angry. This must have been why Trey wanted to pick me up instead of having me drive here myself. It was so he could decide when I leave. Well I wasn't going to let that stop me from going home. "Fine. I will walk home and I will see you in school on Monday," I said coldly.

"Nicolae, you don't have to go home to take an hour nap. You can do that just fine right here. Please stay with me," he begged.

I sighed in defeat. "Fine. Where should I sleep?"

He grabbed my hand and I immediately pulled it away. "There is noone here besides us, Nicolae," he said, claiming my hand once more. I let him hold onto it this time as he led me into the living room. "Do you want the TV on or off?"

"On is fine. It will give you something to do while I sleep."

"Okay." He flipped the television on and sat down. He patted his lap, expecting me to come and lay in it. I went and cuddled myself against his body, adjusting myself so both him and I were comfortable. I certainly didn't want to squash his groin or anything.

Once I was settled, he wrapped his arms around me. I was surprised how comfortable I was in cuddling with him on the couch. Our bodies seemed to fit together so perfectly. "Sorry for being a lousy guest. I will be a little less vapid after I nap for an hour or so. Don't let me sleep for too long."

He bent down and kissed me on the head. "It is absolutely fine. As long as you are with me, I am perfectly content. We will just take things one step at a time. Just get your rest and sleep peacefully, my heart," he said tenderly.

I felt a tug on my heart. Did he just call me his heart? Between his words of endearment and the tenderness in his voice I was positively flattered. I decided to ignore that comment for now and I felt myself drifting to sleep...

*********

I woke up hearing voices in the kitchen. His parents are home already? When they had to work on Saturdays, they usually worked until five. What were they doing home so soon?

"What time is it?"

"Five-thirty."

I jumped out of his arms. "You mean I've been asleep for over two hours! I told you to not let me sleep for too long!"

He frowned. "I'm sorry. You were sleeping so peacefully that I would have hated to see you wake up. I asked my parents to keep their voices down when they came in and talked to me so they wouldn't wake you up."

I felt myself go pale. "You mean your parents saw me sleeping in your arms like that," I shrieked.

He nodded. "Yeah. My mom said it was cute and my dad laughed about it. Don't worry, it was a laugh in the good way."

"You are an ass! How could you let your parents see us like that?"

He frowned again. "They know we are close."

"They didn't know that we are that close! That was too intimate to be platonic."

He shrugged. "I don't care what they think. If they don't like how we are, they can go fuck themselves."

I sighed in defeat and crawled back into his arms. It didn't matter if they saw us together like this anymore. They have already seen it once.

Trey was more than happy to close his arms around me once again. "I love you, Nicolae."

"I love you, too. Even if you do piss me off once in a while with your tactlessness."

He laughed. "I'm glad to hear it."

"Let's go to a movie tonight."

"Okay. Do you want to go with the twins?"

"Of course. Rhett too."

I didn't need to look at his face to know that he scowled. "I don't see why you want to hang out with him so much."

"He's a nice guy. You will see it once you get to know him better."

"Maybe. Fine, he can come too."

"Thank you," I said, nuzzling my head against his chest. We cuddled a little longer and finally I had to use the restroom so I escaped Trey's arms. I could tell Trey had something to say when I got out of the restroom.

"What's up?"

"If you want to call the twins and Rhett, I will talk to my parents about having them over for dinner with us."

I was surprised that he wanted to have them over for dinner. Especially since Rhett was coming over, too. "Okay. You think your parents will be fine having four guests tonight?"

"They won't care. They won't be staying for dinner anyways. They came and told me while you were sleeping that they will be out for the evening tonight but they will make the spaghetti for the two of us before they leave. I'll just ask them to make enough for five people instead of two."

"Alright. I'll call them and you go talk to your parents."

"Okay." He left and I took out my cell phone. I decided to call the twins first so I dialed their number.

"Hello?"

"Hi Collin, this is Nicolae."

"Oh hi, Nicolae. Gee, how did you know it was me and not Cody just by the word 'hello'? Cody and I have the same voice." In the background I heard Cody asking Collin if it was really me. When Collin confirmed it, I heard something that sounded like glass break. "Damn it, Cody, calm down! You don't need to freak out. Mom is going to kill you for breaking that."

"Nicolae! Hi!" Cody had clearly yanked the phone out of Collin's hand to talk to me. His feelings toward me were...obsessive, for a lack of a better word, though obsessive isn't exactly the right word. I don't think they have made a word for it yet.

I laughed, unable to keep the joy out of my voice. Cody always had a way of making happy no matter what mood I was in. "Hi Cody! I was wondering if you and Collin want to go to the movie with Trey and I tonight."

"Of course! When do you want us to meet you?"

"Trey and I will pick you guys up in about fifteen minutes. We are eating spaghetti at his place first, then we will go to the movie."

"Okay great. We will see you then. Bye!" He hung up. That was Cody alright. Always so abrupt about everything. At least he knew how to goodbye, unlike somebody else I know.

I then dialed Rhett's phone number.

"Hello?"

"Hi Rhett, this is Nicolae."

"Nicolae, hi! What's up?"

I told him about what was going on and he agreed to go. I then told him we would pick him up in about twenty minutes. He said he would tell his dad and get ready. He then gave a civilized goodbye (something I wasn't used to receiving from my friends) and hung up.

Trey walked backed into the room. "I told them what was going on and they were fine with it."

I nodded. "I told the twins we would be there in about fifteen minutes and I told Rhett we would be there in twenty minutes."

He nodded his approval. "Sounds great. Let's go."

We pulled out of the driveway and drove to the twins' house. The twins instantly emerged from their door once we parked the car in their driveway. Completely identical, they were absolutely gorgeous with their golden blonde hair, perfect face, and (most beautiful of all) teal eyes. I become mesmerized whenever I looked into Cody's beautiful eyes, which were hard to see from this distance (unfortunately).

Trey and I were the only ones who could always tell the twins apart (even their parents had difficulties). Most people had to settle with guessing which one was which (which was mostly decided by their behaviors, since Cody was much more lively and Collin was the more laidback of the two). You couldn't decide who was who by the clothes they wore either since they use the same wardrobe. They never hid the fact that they liked being so much like the other one. They were each other's best friend after all.

As they started walked towards the car, I had to chuckle a little bit. They walked side by side, in perfect synch with each other.

"Funny."

I jumped, completely startled by his interruption. I blushed, embarrassed by how entranced I was by their appearance. Trey either didn't notice my embarrassment or he just decided to let it slide. "What is?"

"Normally Collin wears that shirt. I don't think I've ever seen Cody wear that one before." Trey had (like me) immediately identified which twin was which as soon as they had appeared. Hell, we could always immediately identify which twin it was without needing the other twin to be present.

I looked at Cody's shirt and nodded my head in agreement. "Yeah, Collin usually wears that one."

They split up and took their spots in the backseat, with Cody behind me and Collin behind Trey. Cody immediately shot his hand out and touched my bare arm. I smiled and laid my hand on top of his. The twins always wanted (maybe even needed) physical contact with us, especially when meeting up. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Collin slowly reach out and touch Trey's bare arm. I knew he always tried to be more private about it than Cody bothered to be. Trey's face didn't reveal anything, but I knew that was because he knew Collin liked it being a private interaction between them so he intentionally made it look like nothing happen.

"Buckle up, Cody."

"You too, Collin," Trey added.

They simultaneously nodded and said, "Yes." They buckled up.

"Where does Rhett live?" Trey asked.

I told him the address.

"Why do we need to know where Rhett lives?" Collin asked.

"Rhett will be joining us tonight."

The car was awkwardly silent all the way to Rhett's house. For some reason, people wanted to avoid talking about Rhett or asking why Rhett was joining us. I don't know if they were shocked (they shouldn't be because they know that I became pretty good friends with him in the past week) or what the deal was.

We pulled up and waited in his driveway for about five minutes. "Maybe he doesn't know we are here. I'm going to go knock on the door so he knows we are here."

I got out of the vehicle and walked up to his door and rang the doorbell. After a short pause, a smiling man in his forties opened the door. "You must be Nicolae. I've heard much about you. Rhett is getting ready so please step in for a moment."

"Thank you." I stepped inside and wiped my shoes on the rug. "Are you Rhett's father?"

"Yes, I am. Pleased to meet you, Nicolae." His smile never faltered and I realized that he didn't smile just to be polite or anything. He just seemed to be the kind of person who was generally happy with his life and doesn't take things for granted. He was short with light brown hair and brown eyes. Rhett was also short but he had pitch black hair and silver eyes so it made me wonder what his mother looked like.

Rhett walked into the room, smiling. "I'm sorry for keeping you waiting. I had things that I needed to do before I left."

"It's alright. The others are waiting outside in the car. We aren't in any big hurry so please don't worry about it."

His father laughed. "I see why Rhett likes you so much. You are a very kind person. You are also very attractive as well. I thought he was exaggerating but he clearly wasn't exaggerating at all. He would always come home talking about you."

sexyinaf
sexyinaf
426 Followers