The Best Present Dad Can Give Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexyinaf
sexyinaf
425 Followers

"Oh God, your mouth feels so good on my body, Nicolae."

"You better get used to it because this is only the beginning."

"Yes" he breathed after I started sucking on his left nipple. Once it was fully erect, I felt my job on his nipples was complete so I rewarded myself by unbuttoning his last buttons. "Sit up so I can take off your shirt."

He did what he was told as I removed the shirt from his body. He laid back down without prompting once it was removed and I continued kissing and licking his entire torso until there wasn't another dry patch of skin left. I had particular delight in licking the lines of his abs and flicking my tongue inside his belly button. I loved the taste of his skin and the scent of it as well. His scent became much stronger once his skin was wet and I inhaled his skin, determined to remove every other scent in the room from my nostrils until all I could smell was Trey and nothing else.

I reached for his left hand and kissed each finger before sliding them one by one into my mouth. I rhythmically slid them into my mouth like I would if I was sucking a cock.

"You're a fucking tease."

"You did say I can do anything I want with you and this is what I want to do. You can't say I didn't warn you either." I released his left hand and grabbed his right hand and gave it the same treatment. I am a firm believer in treating both sides of the body equally.

I decided to take things to the next step. I reached down and unbuttoned his jeans and slid them from his body. I ignored the grin on his face and looked down to see his fat erection straining against his green silk boxers. I grabbed his boner through the silk and began stroking him slightly, which made him moan. I reached down and took the head of his cock into my mouth through the silk.

"Oh God, damn that feels good!"

I drew back from his cock and saw the silk had turned a dark green where I had sucked on him. "Okay, get out of bed."

"Hey! I was enjoying that!"

"Do what I tell you or we are done for the night."

He immediately obeyed me after that and got out of bed and stood stiffly like a soldier at attention. "Kiss me."

He instantly tilted his head down and we kissed each other passionately. "I love you, Nicolae."

"I love you, too. Now take off your boxers."

He instantly stripped out of them and I was captivated by the sight of his groin. He was the same size as me as far as length goes (seven inches) but his dick was so fucking thick I'd be afraid to get fucked by him. I think that cock would kill a virgin with its girth. His soft sac was stretched out far in order to hold his massive, low hanging balls. I almost wanted to get a ruler and measure those suckers. I was happy that he kept his pubes cut short like me because that is quite frankly the best look for him. It wouldn't be quite the same if he was bald or if he kept the full bush.

He laughed. "I love the look of captivation on your face."

I looked up and leisurely checked out his entire naked body. He was certainly one of the most attractive men on the face of the planet. "What can I say, you are very hot," I said with a shrug.

"I'm glad you enjoy my body."

I reached down and grabbed his thick phallus with my right hand and cupped his balls with my left hand. I began a slow massage on both his testicles and his penis.

"Mmmmm...that feels so good, Nicolae."

I laughed. "Well that's kind of the point of doing it...well that and I sure as hell enjoy doing it." I then leaned forward and began laying kisses on his chest while I continued the massage on his groin. I noticed precum oozing out of his cock. "My, my, and what do we have here?" I said while scooping the precum from its slit. I brought the precum up to Trey's mouth.

"I'm not tasting my own cum!"

I pouted at him. "I tasted my own cum on a few occasions."

He grinned, clearly interested. "Really?"

"Yeah."

"That's pretty hot."

I brought the precum back to his mouth. He backed away. "That doesn't mean I'm going to eat my own cum."

"Next time?"

"Maybe."

I shrugged. "Works for me. That just leaves more for me." I then brought the precum up to my mouth and sucked it off my finger, enjoying the sweet taste of it (Trey has been eating a lot of fruit throughout his entire life so his semen, and even his cock, tasted fruity. He seriously eats about three or four fruits with every meal and then he eats some more in between meals for a snack). "Damn that tastes good. You're missing out."

He grinned. "I'm glad you enjoy it. There is plenty more where that came from but you have to work for it."

To his delight, I got on my knees and nuzzled my face into his groin. I inhaled, loving the scent that was unique to Trey. I pulled back then began kissing his cock from base to the head. I then kissed his cock on the sides, covering every centimeter of flesh that I haven't kissed yet. Trey moaned his pleasure.

I began licking his cock all over the place, running my tongue on every centimeter of flesh like I had just finished doing with my lips. I sure as hell love the taste of his sweet, fruity cock. The closer to the head I got, the sweeter it got.

I wrapped my hand around the base of his cock and took it into my mouth until I reached the top of my hand.

"Holy Fuck!!!!"

Pleased with myself, I continued bobbing my head up and down on his sweet, fat cock. I continued this several times then took him out and began flicking my tongue on the head of his cock. Then I shoved him back down my throat as far as he would go.

"Holy shit! Damn, you've gotten even better if that's possible!"

I continued deepthroating him, loving the feel of his cock in my throat. I pulled him out and began kissing his lovely cock and looked at how shiny it was from being drenched in my saliva. I took him back into my mouth and began twisting my head on him so I would be twisting left to right as I was going up and down his hot rod.

"Oh shit, no it is too soon!" He pulled out of my mouth.

"Hey!" I protested. I tried putting him back in my mouth but he evaded my attempt.

"You can't use a move like that until you want to make the man ejaculate in your mouth."

"You could have came in my mouth."

He shook his head. "It is too soon to be using a move like that. I don't want to blow my load yet. Well what do you know," he said with a glance down. "More precum."

I eagerly reached out to lick him clean but he evaded once again. "No, we are going to do this my way for a bit. When I feel ready for you to suck me until I blow, I will let you regain control but until that time comes hold still. Deal?"

I nodded, eager for him to do whatever he wants to do to me. "Deal."

"Excellent!" He brought his cock to my face again and I fought the urge to take him back into my mouth. He brought his dick up to my cheek and began sliding it up. As he began sliding it up, I felt the precum ooze onto my skin and then the rest of his cock rubbed it into my skin. He didn't stop sliding until his balls reached the top of my head.

He continued dragging his groin over my face until all of my face has been touched by his groin at least once. I would be the world's biggest liar if I said I didn't love having him do that to me.

"Now suck on my balls," he said, bringing his balls to my mouth.

I eagerly sucked on his left testicle and licked his sac, enjoying the taste of it. I then did the same thing to his right testicle. Trey was stroking his cock while I was doing this for him.

"Damn, you are as good of a ballsucker as you are a cocksucker."

"Thanks," I said, proud of myself.

"Now you are to keep still and keep your mouth closed until I say otherwise. Understand?"

I nodded.

"Okay good!" and he then pulled on his cock and I saw more precum ooze out of the slit of his penis. He then brought his dick up to my mouth and used the head of his cock to spread the precum onto my lips as if it were lip balm. Damn, this is so hot! I could barely resist the urge to lick my lips clean of his sweet precum. He tugged on it one more time and I saw just a little bit more ooze out of the slit and he applied it to my lips. My lips were now covered in precum. He stood back and admired his work. "That's pretty damn hot seeing my cum on your lips. You can go ahead and lick them now."

I eagerly licked my lips clean. Damn, I had never thought cum could taste so sweet until I had tasted Trey's.

Trey smiled. "I love you, Nicolae. Now you can suck my cock to your heart's content on one condition."

"What's the condition?"

"You have to agree to let me pleasure you tonight."

I dropped my mouth. "What?!?!? That's not fair! I'm not ready for that yet!"

Trey shrugged. "Guess I just have to masturbate until I come, then I will wipe it all off with a tissue. You won't be tasting another drop of cum tonight."

I knelt there staring at his beautiful hard-on and realized he wasn't going to let me blow him if I didn't agree to his ridiculous condition. Trey knew I was a man of my word so if I agreed I would keep my end of the bargain. I just wasn't ready yet. "How about a compromise?"

He gave me a look that said not likely but said, "I will listen to your compromise."

"Tomorrow morning you can do whatever you want...no anal though! You are too thick for that! Otherwise, you can do whatever you want then. I'm usually much hornier in the mornings anyways. So if we agree, that means I blow you tonight, then I will fulfill my end of the bargain tomorrow. Deal?"

"I agree, but only if you agree to blowing me tomorrow morning as well."

"Deal! Now come here."

He came to me and I instantly drew him back into my mouth. Damn, I missed the feeling of him in my mouth. I began sliding him in and out of my mouth. I started doing it more rapidly after a while, and then I decided to put the twist into so I twisted my mouth left and right while I was going up and down on him.

"Oh God, you are too fucking good at this, Nicolae. I am going to blow any second!"

I drew him all the way in my mouth and just stayed that low on him and I twisted left and right on his cock as quickly as I could and that was when I felt him blow his load. Jet after jet of his semen poured down my throat as Trey grabbed the back of my head and screamed in ecstasy. Normally a man would be done after seven or eight strands of cum, but Trey just kept on shooting out more and more and I loved the feel of his warm seed going down my throat and into my belly. I was determined to suck down every drop of his love juice until his balls were drained completely dry.

Once he was completely spent, he just stood there for a second to recuperate. I had kept him in my mouth during his recuperation, but once he was done recuperating, he pulled himself out my mouth and sank to his knees with me and flung his arms around me.

"Thank you, Nicolae. Thank you so much. I love you, Nicolae. I love you so very much. Shit Nicky, I love you more than I thought humanly possible." He had called me Nicky, the nickname he gave me when we were small children many years ago. He, to this day, is the only one who is allowed to call me by that name.

"I love you, too Trey. More than you will ever know."

We held each other like this for about five more minutes then we pulled apart. I found it odd that I was fully clothed while he was completely naked but Trey didn't seem to notice it at all. "I'm tired, Nicky. Can we go to bed?"

I wasn't surprised to hear that Trey was tired. He always became completely exhausted after having an orgasm. "Yeah, I am too."

We walked to the bed and I stripped down to my boxers. Trey left his boxers on the floor and climbed into bed nude. He held his arms out for me and I climbed in and cuddled against him.

"Goodnight Trey."

"Sleep well, my heart."

To be continued...

sexyinaf
sexyinaf
425 Followers