All Comments on 'The Best Present Dad Can Give Ch. 13'

by sexyinaf

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
physco2physco2about 12 years ago
Great story.

I think part of the problem was it was in incest this time and it wasn't incest. I am a woman and I enjoyed this whole story and wish you would at least write one more. I would read it. But I may not know about it in the gay male area. I read it from the begining and loved it back then. Then when you posted this part I had to go to your profile and get ch. 12 read. If you decide not to that is you decision, but I think it has a great story line to it. I believe Trey and Nicky are meant for one another. Not sure how you would put Cody and Collin in the story without messing up the love of Trey and Nicky.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Please!!!!

I've been waiting for more and definitely want this story to continue. And we finally got some good Cody action! There's so much more story here! Please give it the resolution it deserves!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Lovely

This story line keeps getting better with each chapter. Keep it up the intensity you build is amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
YAY!

Thanks for continuing the story, even if it's only one more. It's nice to have a good ending after such a long investment. Thanks for writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
MORE!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE keep writing more!!!! I have your author/stories page bookmarked so I can keep checking it for more stories! Was so happy to see there was a new chapter up and I can't wait for the next chapter!!! The incest with the father is what really got me into this story line!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
curious

so what gave him his first boner

sexyinafsexyinafabout 12 years agoAuthor
Response to previous comment.

If you read the previous chapters, Nicolae mentions that his father gave him his first erection. I just thought I would let you all know that I am working on a side series now and the characters in the side series will later be placed in the upcoming chapters of this series. I appreciate all of your patience with the long breaks between chapters but with finals coming to a close I expect to get a few chapters in this summer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
To you readers

If any of you public readers (including me) want to encourage the author to continue the series, put in great ratings to improve it. I read his comment that due to his low ratings and emails and stuff that he might not continue to it as much. I already five star rated it because it IS an awesome story to read. To sexyinaf, I know this sounds like what a sixth grade kid would say but you should actually make this an adult book. Just like you have the chapters on the site, this is a good catch to it. I don't quite know if it's legal to make a book of incest. But I'm here to read and encourage you on to keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

MORE

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
more , more , more

, your work is the best on here , just amazing and one of a kind

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Keep it Equal!!

I absolutly love this series and I just can't get enough of it. Seriously this series should be made into a book!!! And I really want to hear more about Nick and Trey with the Twins. I think all four of them have the most cutest relationship ever and I would love to see that relationship deepen as time goes on, especially the relationship between Collin and Trey. If Nick and Cody can move into a sexual relationship with each other, than Trey and Collin should do the same. You have to keep the twins EQUAL!!!! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great Story!

I have really enjoyed reading this story so far and looking forward to

more! I hope your finals go well and that we will soon be reading more about Nicolai and the others, and Nicolai and his dad!, and also between Trey and Nicolaia's father so that there is no friction between the relationships.

Well written.

chiiyumechiiyumealmost 12 years ago
More please!

I think you should make it into a book sometime!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More please!

Please write more! This story is great!

dvde912dvde912over 11 years ago
I really miss this story

I really liked this series it was probably my favorite on this site, no joke. I wish you would continue it. I'm curious as to how everything turns out for each character!Please don't leave me hangin!!!!!

azenazenover 11 years ago

Please please please write another chapter. I cant get enough. I absolutely love the series

wilnardwilnardover 11 years ago
Noooooooooo Dnt stop

Plz Dnt stop dude write the other chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wake up. Nicky!

This is a wonderful series. That said, and meant, Nick is a tyrant, using and abusing his friends. His snap judgments are both emotional and egocentric. He needs to learn that money, looks, and intelligence are dandy, but do not replace patience, faith, and kindness. He is all too ready to forgive himself when he flies off the handle, and so is everyone else. I look forward to Nick's growing up; perhaps Rhett could be helpful, thus forming a bond with Trey. And Nick's father has to step in, or Trey's mother, to say enough is enough. Nick is likable and we readers want the best for him, but not as a snotty little god among men. He needs a serious swat in the head.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
more!!!

when will you continue this story?? i love this story very much.. please continue it..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
love

it really is well written.

please please please

listen to what everyone is asking and continue writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
please!

hi sexyinaf! i'm Zac of the Philippines. i'm a big fan of this story! i really loved it. would you mind if i asked you to continue to write this series? or maybe you can do a sequel of this story about the college life of the god'cliques and Reth. please if you don't mind. thanks :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More!!!

This is one of the best series I have ever read. Please keep them coming!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Please continue ASAP!!!!!! I would love to see you write a gay Incest series including African Americans as well. Please and thank you .

Please continue ASAP!!!!!! I would love to see you write a gay Incest series including African Americans as well. Please and thank you . No one can write stories like you this series paint such vivid pictures in my mind and they also can turn anyone on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
HEART 2 HEART:)

Oh yes please continue this series......AMAZING details SUPERB

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
More

Please continue the series.

dustdevildustdevilabout 10 years ago
EXCELLENT SERIES

Great reading, hope to see more in the not to distant future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Very descriptive. Stories like this I think are the best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Dream come true! Trey finally bottomed! I wonder if a gay porn company could make an adaptation of your series. Damn this is so hot. Thank you so much! From your number one fan in the Philippines. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Please do more

Please please do more your a great wrighter and this is my fav storie peals e continue it

spankmegirl23spankmegirl23about 9 years ago
more

I couldn't put it down it was hot I hope he does Cody soon Cody loves him too it seems.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thank you!!!

Very good stories!

Got me thrilled to keep on reading.

Too bad there arent any big orgies between All friends , especially with the new bed. And then the father walks in and join them..

Grrrrr

Very good stories, u should turn it into a book

Since you really know how to write..

Add some pictures too and it will be even better of a hit!

Cant believe u wanted to stop writing..

Where can we see more of your stories ?

baikalisanbaikalisanover 8 years ago
No more?

Plz write and submit more I just read them all over the last cpl days and I'd really like to see more of this group and where they go in life

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Fabulous Hot Sexy Loving Stories

I can't wait for the next chapter to come out, keep them coming, this is the absolute best porn I have ever read. I want to keep following Nicky for a long time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous