The Best Present Dad Can Give Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trey moaned. "Oh fuck yeah. That feels really good. It feels as good as it did when you were fingering me."

"Your ass feels way better than any pussy I have ever fucked. I know I am a bottom, but do you think you would let me fuck you like this once in a while?"

"I guess that would be alright once in a while. It feels kind of good," he said with a groan.

"Just kind of good, huh?"

He laughed. "Okay, okay. It feels really good so yes, once in a while you can fuck me."

"Sweet! Your ass feels very good, Trey...can I fuck you a little harder?"

"We can try it but if it hurts you gotta slow down, okay?"

"Okay, I promise." So I satisfied my cock a little more by fucking him a little harder, going from a moderate fucking to a moderately hard fucking, and my cock felt amazing and I could faintly hear my balls slapping Trey in the ass.

"Oh...oh my God, yes!" Trey moaned.

"So you want me to slow down?" I asked, playing stupid.

"If you want me to kill you! This feels so fucking good! Fuck me, Nicolae! AWWW!!!" he groaned loudly.

"So this feels better than when I fingered you?" I asked, continuingly fucking him at a moderately hard pace.

"Are you kidding me? Fingering doesn't compare to this! You can fuck me like this a couple times a week, Nicolae! Shit! Fuck me harder if you can!"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes! Fuck me as hard as you can, Nicolae! It feels better and better the harder you fuck me so make me feel better than amazing."

I didn't need more convincing. I grabbed his ass and slammed into him as hard as I could and Trey moaned. "Oh fuck, yes! Keep it coming!" he exclaimed between moans.

And I did keep it coming. I satisfied my cock by drilling into Trey's ass as hard as I could and I was rewarded with Trey's moans and intense pleasure. Trey's asshole muscles started randomly clenching my cock more than it already was which brought out moans of my own that I couldn't suppress even if I wanted to.

"AHHH! This is way better than fingering, Nicolae!" Trey groaned, and to my surprise Trey backed up, which pulled my cock out of his ass. He backed up to the head of the bed and reached out and grabbed both bed posts on either side of the be and brought his knees closer to his chest, which exposed his asshole to me. "Come and drill your cock into me, Nicolae. Fuck me really hard!"

"How about I bend over and you can fuck me now?" I asked, figuring I would fuck with him metaphorically before I would continue fucking him literally.

"No! You are going to come over here and thrust your dick into me and pound it in my ass until you cum! Fuck me as hard as you can!"

I grinned. I probably would only last a couple of minutes but I was so happy that Trey came to terms with being a bottom. I went over and shoved my cock into his ass and fucked him with all my might. Up until now I had been watching Trey's eyes or ass as I fucked him but now I was paying more attention to his body. Trey gripped the bed posts with all his might and I saw his biceps flex to an enormous size. I watched all the muscles in his body flex and I asked myself how I managed to get such a strong stud who could crush my bones with his bare hands to beg me to fuck him like this. I knew I was in love with Trey, but right now I was definitely in lust with him.

"Ahh yes! Just like that! That feels so good! Fuck me!" Trey groaned as I fucked him. I felt the pressure building and knew I was going to cum but instead of pulling out I came inside him. "Ah yes! Cum inside me, Nicky! Drain your balls inside me," and that is what I did, and it was the most intense orgasm I had ever had.

"I love you so much, Trey," I said, collapsing on top of him, unable to muster up any more energy.

"I love you, too, my heart," he said, planting a kiss on my forehead and wrapping his arms around me. I felt his hard cock press against my belly and knew that we were only halfway done but I decided to rest for just a few more minutes before we started up again.

To be continued...

12