All Comments on 'The Best Present Dad Can Give Ch. 14'

by sexyinaf

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
HotHotHot!

Ive followed the whole series so far, and i'm pleased with how much the story and characters have developed! Hot writing!!! your only improving with each chapter. I cant wait to read the next chapter, especially with that little teaser you gave us!

Casey5940Casey5940about 8 years ago
Twins

OMG I love this series. Can't wait to read about the twins with Nick and Trey. But what about Rhett. He needs a little love too! And what does Nick's Daddy get out of this?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Disappointed

Hate the fifty shades shit. If he feels emasculated, he needs to deal with it. Talk about it with someone who understands, get counseling... You don't fake rape your partner so you can feel like more of a "man"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Love is all you need

I stayed up all night reading this series and absolutely love it! This is love without borders or boundaries(Not to mention it was a sizzling read!) I plan to read more of your work in the future. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Please

Please write the next one

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Glad ur back

I have waited for this chapter and I was not disappointed in what u gave. It was very hot and can't wait for u to release the next one. Love this story and glad its finale being added to can't wait keep going and don't make it another 4 years please.

Harry0644Harry0644over 7 years ago
sorry

I really miss the ending, and hope there will be soon one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Another chapter pls!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
More!

This is a great series. Please continue!

Swf_single_againSwf_single_againalmost 7 years ago
I concur

Please continue this story. Even though I'm a female, this truly turns me on. I'm totally ready for the 4 of them. I'd love a party with all 5 of the frat boys. I'd love to see a story where there's a 3 some betwen Trey, Nick, and the father since Trey likes to bottom.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Extremely Lovable and Addictive

Love this story line I was like yasssss Trey and Nicolae are finally together. Now for fun with the twins!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Hello,

Just discovered your series, and I love it. Your stories not only arouse me, or make me feel transported into them (which by all means, they do, and verry well so), they truely make me zone out, and for that, thank you.

The fact that your stories are well written an punctuated is also greatly appreciated.

Can't wait to read what the next chapter will bring. <3

GalvaisGalvaisalmost 7 years ago
This is a great story but...

I miss the father. I had never liked Trey as a character, so pushy, whiny, jealous, demanding and needy... The goodbye scene between Nick and his father was short but the emotional impact was overwhelming. I hadn't had any sleep for over two days so that absolutely affected my mood but even after sleeping finally, after a chance to process and read over it again I'm still bitter. You're technically brilliant as a writer, the story was all engaging and the characters were well crafted so yes you did an amazing job and I'll pop by to see what else you put out in the future but this.... This story I won't continue to read simply from a matter of personal preference. Never give up your writing, you're doing a great job. :-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous