All Comments on 'The Best Prom Ever'

by whitemamba88

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
more please

great story i hope there will be more!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I agree! Great story! I would really like to read more of their adventures/relationship!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great Story

Great Story. Nicely detailed without going to the mundane. Well written. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
A Dream come true

Just how I wish my Prom could have gone.Hopefully there will be a sequel where Jesse gets to experience the "other side" of Mandi's lovemaking, and give up his "other" virginity as well.

jonathan8739jonathan8739about 12 years ago
Very Romantic

I hope that you will write more about Jesse and Mandi.

kriss4912kriss4912about 12 years ago
Beautiful

Well told romantic story. Hope these two young lovers have more adventures together

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Very well done

Good job. Real feelings and emotions. Relationships like this can be satisfying and rewarding. Keep up the good work.

toni49toni49about 12 years ago
wounderfull

what a wounderfull story and a real good job writing it.hope to hear more from you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wow!

Very impressed! Hope to see more with these two!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Highly Erotic with a coating of sweetness

This could be the write up of a teen movie just with a TG twist. I would love to see more of their blooming love.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wonderful story

Thoroughly enjoyed this story. I hope to see more on these two!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
very nice story

i also really liked the story. hope to read more from this two persons and maybe next time mom will play also allong

psycho_bunnypsycho_bunnyabout 12 years ago
Excellent!

I just hope this becomes a series. ^^

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Really enjoyed this, hope to see more!

desireethtttvdesireethtttvalmost 12 years ago
A dream of mine........

wish I could have found a cock in my prom dates panites.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
more

Please continue it. It is a great story.

griffin57griffin57over 11 years ago
Damn fine story!

Christ! I had to get some tissues. Very romantic story. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
unsure

was looking for a story of young lust not gay sex, but, as they say, lover overcomes diversity,,, dont ruin this by making it into a horn dog perv series, let it go as it is. Atleast this way it may educate as well as entertain,

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great story

keep writing, would like to see this story unfold with more chapters.

icedragonmo3icedragonmo3over 11 years ago

Totally dig the story. having said that, you may wanna go back and edit the beginning. You have her in Yoga pants, then in skin tight jeans as she walks away.

Bambi_DoeBambi_Doeover 11 years ago

Kinda on the fence here. Its a slightly sweet story. I don't like how she tricked this young boy into having sex with her though. It was really conniving & uncool in my eyes. They're just kids she shouldn't have done that to him under false pretenses. Had they been a little older where he had a little understanding of himself & sex I probably wouldn't have mind the dishonesty of her actions as much.

Jsexy69Jsexy69about 11 years ago
Proceed

A very interesting and lighthearted romantic story. I actually think her tricking him is more believable than her just coming out and admitting it, as in my mind I can believe she would do so out of fear of him rejecting her. But that aside I do hope you continue and revise this a little bit of the very few errors it has.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
stars

i left you 5 stars but it deserves 10

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
i dont usually leave comments, but... this was great

totally had me from the beginning. if i had the chance this is what i would make as mt first time with a girl/boy. sweet, hot and sexy. keep writing. this is one story that i will enjoy over and over.

HeatWave28HeatWave28over 10 years ago
I loove it

I love this story sooo much. Can you add another chapter or two because you left it open to the possibility of having a relationship after the prom so I'd like to see what direction you take the story in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great twist!

I must truly applaude you for such an outstanding story. Not only was it realistic and relatable, but that surprise twist really turned things on its head - in a good way.

I'm not *saying* it's one of my favorites, but it's one of my favorites.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Suspension of disbelief: ACTIVATED

Kind of hard to believe nobody knew about her being a transgender, and even harder to believe they never interacted in any way before the very last days of senior year, seeing as how they both liked each other so much... But the rest was still okay.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amanda sounds hot and there's a reason she passes so well

It's quite simple. The "I don't want to be a boy" diagnosis (gender dysphoria) was made by a psychologist or psychiatrist when this kid was little more than preschool age and an endocrinologist issued two prescriptions well before she entered puberty. One was for female hormones. One was for an androgen blocker to shut down any male hormones. No testosterone-driven differences in physical size, musculature and stature; no hair in awkward places, no shifting the frequency of the voice downward, none of a whole bunch of issues as she never went through puberty as a boy. Lucky bitch. Many transsexuals who transitioned much later would be envious.

To fantasise that every transgender youth would have this level of unconditional support, this early, from both family and medics is even more far-fetched than fantasising that the first fumbled attempt at anal sex between partners with zero sexual experience (especially if the boy is a bit oversized) will be anything more than, well, a pain in the arse. Nonetheless, a lucky few do find support - something which would not have been true a generation ago.

Logistically it's impossible that only her mama knows. The endless list of doctors and counsellors, the judge who issued the legal change of name, the random faceless school official who has to determine where this gal is to change clothes for gym class, all would have at least a suspicion that something doesn't quite match. The various distant relatives to whom she was introduced with "it's a boy!" at birth or in infancy might just wonder where that little boy disappeared to; evidently grandma and grandpa now have a granddaughter.

Nonetheless, she looks every bit the woman because hormonally she grew up female. She was never a man. The genitals are "wrong" but everything else falls into place. She's beautiful.

Telling any of her fellow students of her condition would be suicidal given the level of bullying and abuse in these institutions - which the schoolmasters often ignore. Certainly a sexual relationship with a fellow student would carry a dangerous risk of discovery which she, quite sensibly, avoided for years. Trying to explain "gender dysphoria" to a boy immediately after snatching his virginity away is nuts, the worst possible timing and she recognised this as a mistake very quickly. And yes, it's possible that she long mistakenly thought he wasn't interested (and vice versa) as both seem very shy and virginal.

I look forward to this pair being out of high school and in university. They could stop living in fear and be themselves for a few years. While elementary and secondary schools are a nightmare of bullying and conformity, a college or university campus has a token few resources and support for those who are different. University is a time of at least semi-independence and an opportunity to explore and learn. If they study and work hard, maybe they can learn to be counsellors or medics who will help the next generation of transgendered youth... and, once they dig themselves out of the mountain of student debt, there will be money for that last bit of plastic surgery to turn her genitals inside-out so that she can walk into the change room at the pool looking like every other woman. At that point she would still need to take female hormones (lest she go menopausal at a young age), could stop taking the androgen blockers (as there's no boy left in her) and would be a woman in every respect except for inability to give birth. The end of a long and difficult journey, but hopefully she'd look back with no regrets.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Excellent

Really, really good. Perhaps you'll consider more chapters. I love both characters. They're really believable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A beautiful story

Well written, and perfect details. (I love t-girls with little clitties!)

illwindillwindalmost 6 years ago

It was kind of hard to believe that 'the hottest girl in school' could have kept that secret. It also ended rather abruptly I thought. Still a nice quick little high school romance.

ThePregnantFemboy03ThePregnantFemboy03about 4 years ago
A great read!

I really enjoyed this story. Hopefully a sequel will come along at some point, as unlikely as that is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good story

I liked it a lot

SatyrDickSatyrDick8 months ago

[10.09.23]

Well Done!

11/10!!!!!

StrappySandalsStrappySandals8 months ago

Talk about your “Happy Endings”… Loved the story, and wish every knucklehead dude who was ever seduced by a loving gurl would respond so well… and prom night made it sooo special. We all have those memories. 5 stars for Mandi and her she-cock.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous