All Comments on 'The Best Surprise'

by couple_4_play

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Yikes and more Yikes!

Gay men should really post stories in the gay section.

seacoastcoupleseacoastcoupleabout 15 years ago
Amongst the best!

This was just so highly erotic. Thank you for posting it and perhaps for sharing too! ;)

seacoastcoupleseacoastcoupleabout 15 years ago
Amongst the best!

This was just so highly erotic. Thank you for posting it and perhaps for sharing too! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Good story of a gay guy married to a straight lady

She gets fucked by whoever and he gets to eat all of the male cum he needs to be happy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
W.T.F.

Dude, this is gay, sorry but stright men would throw up, so get a clue and put this in a different spot, gay would be where I suggest. Yikes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
YUK

SICK--CRAP, B.S.--KINKY

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Give us more

Disregard the comments of assholes...We want more and it DOES belong in Loving Wives....These guys who like to watch their old lady get fucked and suck cock are GONNA suck cock one day themselves...They are just tyring to hide it!! GREAT JOB!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
The person below has no idea does he or she?

We who dislike this story because of the gay overtones will NOT suck anyones cock unlike you who evidently do already.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
more!!!!

great story. more of the same please.

katibkatibabout 15 years ago
Where's the Story?

Yes, where is the story? Where is the plot? Is there a theme? Where is the tension? Seems to me, you have written something that is as exciting as a menu in a cheap restaurant. You describe the dishes, but they have no taste, no flavor, no spice -- simply boring. McDonalds compared with what? Burger King?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Get Real

It is not a man that craves this , but a loser and wimp. I would not have stood fo this type od sex ever. Th woman has clearly shown what a whore she is and should have ben left with that to remember . WHEN AND IF SHE WOULD HAVE SHOWN UP AT THE HOME , HER BELONGINGS WOULD HAVE BEEN IN THE STREET AN THE LOCKS CHANGED. lOVE IS NOT DE3MONSTRATED BY SHARRING YOU BODY WITH OTHERS . ANY ONE WHO WOULD THINK DIFFERENT IS A FOOL.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Closet gays A.K.A. homophobes

Disregard the comments of those who are too afraid to be honest about their own curiosities! I am a happily married man who happily sucks cock with my loving wife and am happy to be Man Enough to fulfill her every desire! She will never have to look elsewhere for love thus providing me with her true desires and No macho B.S. hangups! See you folks in the divorce listings as we all know if you cant be honest with yourself you can never be truely honest with your spouse!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Cuckold Bullshit Equals Pussy/Wimp

Well written but the subject material leaves a whole lot to be desired. The husband needs to grow a set or move on, the bitch can enjoy her shit as a single.

YouamiYouamiover 5 years ago
More cuckwimp bullshit!

couple-4-play

Sir/Madam

How exactly can I put this.....your story sucked dick (pun intended)! There's nothing that I like better than to read about a hubby who gets permission to suck his wife's lovers cum from her pussy...gives me a real big hard-on....NOT!!!! This is cuckwimp fetish at its worst. Not a condom in the entire tale! Hubby was playing Russian roulette with whatever potential STIs could be swimming around. I guess this tale may have some appeal for women/wives who like the idea of themselves as love goddesses who exert total control over men. Submissive males who want to be fem-dominated may also revel in this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

crap no man puts up with that bullshit toss the whore to the curb

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cuck, cuck, cuck oh and cuck..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous