The Best Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was just about ready to force my extraction when she relaxed and her fingers untwined themselves, her thighs opened. I sat up and took a deep breath. She moaned again and sat up. "Damn that was good!" she announced. Leaning over she kissed me, pushing her tongue into my mouth and then licking around my lips tasting their combined cum from my face and mouth.

She motioned for Dennis to hand her the wine and she took a couple of deep swallows. She handed the glass back and lay back down pulling me toward her sex again, with a little less urgency this time.

I gently began to lick and suck her still leaking pussy, once again tasting the salty cum of them both. I felt the bed move and looked up across her body as I licked, Both guys had gotten up beside her and she reached for both of them, taking a still hard cock in each hand. I licked a little harder.

Pulling both men toward her she licked first one then the other, running her tongue around the head of each cock before taking it into her mouth for a couple of deep strokes. My eyes were focused on her mouth but my tongue kept licking and fucking her sloppy pussy.

She rocked gently through a couple of small, less intense orgasms, moaning around whichever prick was in her mouth. Her fingers had moved back into my hair but weren't gripping just guiding me to where she wanted my tongue. A few minutes later she released me, and pushed Dennis and Steve away.

"I need a break for a minute guys." She said with s small laugh. "Did you like that honey?" she addressed to me. "God I love it when you lick me after I've just been fucked. It is so fucking hot and feels so good. I can't wait for you to do it after Steve fills me."

Turning to Steve, "You are going to fill me with your hot cum aren't you baby?" He about choked on his beer but managed to say something that sounded like "Fuck yea!" we all laughed. Chris once again kissed me licking the cum that lingered from around my mouth.

"Honey, I think you have waited long enough, why don't you grab us a couple of wet towels so we can clean up a little then maybe I'll let you join us." She said winking at me. I rushed toward the bathroom and began running some water over every wash cloth in the room. Once warm and wet I wiped my face then went out and handed a cloth to Steve and Dennis. Keeping one I moved to Chris and wiped her mouth before cleaning between her thighs.

We sipped our drinks and relaxed for a few minutes chatting. Steve filled me in on his travel plans and all of the hard-ons began to dissipate. I poured Chris and myself another glass of wine and we changed the music since the CD had run out, even though no one really noticed.

After our brief respite Chris finally reached for my hand and pulled me toward the bed. Pushing me down she took my softened cock into her mouth and began to nurse, sucking its entirety and gently sucking it. Steve and Dennis watched.

I simply lay there, enjoying the sensations, my still semi-hard cock began to stiffen. As it grew harder it slipped from her mouth and she fucked it up and down with one hand while it slipped between her lips. I was completely hard in just a few good strokes.

Once she had me hard as I could remember she pulled me from her mouth and moved up my body. She slid the lips of her pussy up my leg as she moved and I could feel her wetness. Arriving at my waist she grasped my hard on and placing herself above it slowly began to sink down onto me. I groaned with delight as I sank into the warm wet cavity and she engulfed my entire length.

She began to move slowly up and down my shaft, allowing it to almost slip out before dropping back down to take it fully inside. We both reveled in the sensations for a while of the slow sensuous fuck. The short rest and allowing my hard-on to subside was a good idea and kept me from exploding right away.

After a couple of minutes she turned to look at Steve and Dennis. They were both leaning against the dresser a beer in one hand their cock in the other, gently stoking themselves enjoying the show. Chris grinned. "Come here boys, I want to taste you again." She told them

Sitting with my cock fully inside she motioned them to each side and they knelt beside us. I watched enthralled as she grasped each prick and stroked it. Only inches from my face she leaned in sucked first one then the other, taking them deeply into her mouth. I pushed myself harder up into her.

She began cumming again. It wasn't the explosive body shaking orgasm but I could tell as the long sensual wave of pleasure coursed through her body. Her cum ran from her body soaking down around my cock and across the crack of my ass.

Orgasm subsiding she again began licking and sucking the two cocks in front of her. Damn I loved watching this woman suck cock and it was everything I could do to keep myself from exploding inside her flaming pussy. She literally fucked with her mouth and loved it.

Swallowing Steve all the ways to his balls she licked him good coating his cock with her saliva and it gleamed wetly as it slid from her mouth. She looked up at him and grinning said, "Fuck me. Now! Take me hard right now. I want to feel three cocks inside me."

Steve didn't hesitate. He hadn't cum yet either and I am sure from the way his cock looked he was ready. He moved behind her and I grasped the cheeks of her ass. With a firm grip I spread her open as he lined his cock up with her ass and began to push inside her.

"Oh fuck yyyyeeeesssss!" She cried as he popped in. He didn't slow though and I could then feel his cock push all the way inside, filling her completely. Two cocks buried as far up into her as they would go. She shuddered again and immediately exploded into another huge orgasm, the cum flooding down around and across me.

She began to rock back and forth on us. It took a moment for us to get in sync but soon she was pulling off both of us before pushing back and taking us fully back inside at the same time. Once she got the hang of it and the rhythm started she reached for Dennis and pulled him to her mouth. Now leaning forward because of Steve fucking her ass, her mouth was only inches from my face as she sucked him in. She groaned loudly around his cock.

Another fantasy come true. She, or I should say we, had fantasized about this many times but she seemed to really get into it. She was cumming almost continuously now as she took the three rock hard cocks inside her. Rocking back and forth on Steve, I could feel his cock. I could tell she loved it and the look on her face was pure ecstasy. I was soaked with her cum and the bed underneath me was drenched.

This unbelievable fuck lasted only a few incredible minutes before Steve grabbed her hips and slammed himself into her burying his cock as far as it could go. I could feel him stiffen and then felt the cum begin to pump from his cock inside her hot tight little ass. He groaned with the release.

Steve's cumming prompted my own orgasm and I too buried myself up inside her as far as I could and exploded. The cum erupted from my cock so hard I thought I might pass out. Pulse after pulse sent the cum rocketing from inside me up inside her. I don't think I had ever cum that much or that hard in my life.

Opening my eyes, I noticed Dennis still kneeling next to us. Chris no longer had his cock in her mouth but he was stroking it only inches above my face and from her lips. Steve moved away and I felt her release him as his cock pulled from her ass.

"Oh Fuck, that was good.' Chris moaned with a sigh. "I have never felt so full of cock. Damn I was cumming so fucking hard."

I moved inside her a little my cock still slightly hard. She picked up on this and began squeezing me, rocking a little, sucking my cock with her soaking pussy. She smiled at me and leaned over taking Dennis back into her mouth. He moaned a little and his fingers gripped her hair.

Still only inches from my face he began fucking her mouth again. Watching Steve and I both cum must have gotten him wound up again. He was not content to let her suck him now but forced her to swallow more and more of him. Pushing into her mouth roughly before sliding out and back in again.

The eroticism of watching this from only a few inches away caused my cock to stiffen further and soon we were both fucking her. My cum joined and mixed with her's and leaked copiously, running from around my cock and further soaking both of us.

Seconds later Dennis seemed to grip her tighter and moaned loudly. "Oh shit, here I cum!" and I watched her face as he began to fill her mouth. He relaxed his grip just a little and she pulled back but still kept him completely in her mouth. Moving back and forth slowly I watched as she sucked the hot cum from his fat prick swallowing as it filled her mouth.

She couldn't swallow it all and it began to leak from the corners of her mouth. It was hard to believe he could cum so much after having cum once already but more and more began to flow out around his shaft.

Slowly it dripped from her chin onto mine. She continued to rock on my prick, sucking him and fucking me. I closed my eyes and just lay there enjoying the sensations of her hot cum filled pussy wrapped around me.

I felt Dennis move and then Chris kissed me. Her mouth and chin were covered and she spread her lips and pushed some of his cum into my mouth. She loved to do this, and it usually made her cum immediately. She had held some of it in her mouth and she pushed enough into me that I had to swallow.

My hands went to her hair and I pulled her into the kiss harder. This turned her on even more and she came once again, flooding out around my cock and down across my already flooded balls and ass.

I luxuriated in making her cum again and once she relaxed I pushed her off and over onto her stomach beside me. Kneeling behind her I grabbed her hips and pushed my once again throbbing cock into her cum filled ass. God it felt great!

I began to fuck her... hard! Pulling almost all the way out before slamming back into her again and again. Fuck it felt good. I had fucked her many times after she had been filled with cum but never in her ass. I fucking loved it.

Apparently Steve did too. He moved up beside her face and his cock was again nice and hard. He moved it toward her mouth. She grabbed it and took it in willingly, sucking it with fervor. Her ass gripped my cock harder.

Her wanton display of uninhibited sex was just too much and I began cumming again. Filling her ass, fucking it into her as far as I could. This set her off once more and she began to shudder with another orgasm of her own, the spasms milking the juice from my cock And then Steve too exploded again, splashing his cum across her face before she took him back into her mouth and began swallowing.

It was UNFUCKINGBELIEVEABLE!!

We all collapsed and just lay there trying to catch our breath. When she could once again breath normally, she leaned up on one elbow and smiled at me. "Well honey, how was your surprise?" Did you enjoy yourself, I sure did!" she said with a laugh.

"Damn honey that was great. You were absolutely wanton and I loved it." I replied and leaned over to kiss her again, still tasting Steve on her lips.

"Shit honey, that reminds me," she said. "I promised you would taste both of their cum in me, didn't I. We didn't get the thrill and full effect of Steve filling me before you sucked me off did you." She went on rhetorically with an evil grin. "Well, I guess we will just have to go get some dinner and come back."

And we did.....

12