All Comments on 'The Bet'

by thereshegoes123

Sort by:
  • 52 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Incredible as always!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved it and hope there’s more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Bravo! What an incredible story! 10 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Perhaps the best ive ever read here, OMG. Absolutely wonderful!!!

darthnader19darthnader19almost 2 years ago

That was so fucking hot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

loved it! please do part 2! also loved Futa cucks the boyfriend, please do more of those as well!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fantastic story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Really nice read, though the setting and build-up (especially the dialogue and interruptions from the partygoers) made it a lot less enjoyable.

walt555walt555almost 2 years ago

More more more please!

juliodragon69juliodragon69almost 2 years ago

I don't usually say this, but this story deserves to become a series. The characters are endearing, and the protagonist deserves more sexual adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow, a triumphant return for TSG123. Hope you’re here to stay, your adoring fans missed you! Keep ‘Em coming please!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Please more of these two!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Glad to see you back!

striker_1909striker_1909almost 2 years ago

The story is amazing. But I have a suggestion, please don't create your male characters too small physically. It would be better and realistic if they are average. The shemales can obviously be stronger than them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fucking fantastic story! Excellent job! Definitely one of the top 3 futa-on-male stories I've ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Amazing job, as always. Can't wait for more of your stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A great story. So visually descriptive, made the reader feel they were right there. Overall terrific writing. I hope you write more in this universe, would love to see how the relationship evolves

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fucking incredible. Best futa-on-male writer on the site! More, please!

TimidSharkTimidSharkalmost 2 years ago

The chosen returns!

Really_bigReally_bigalmost 2 years ago

Probably my favorite story you've ever written. I'd love to see a sequel to this one. Something like what a full lazy weekend at home for these two would be.

betabradbetabradalmost 2 years ago

Beautiful and so sexy. I would love for a girl like Meana to take me like this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved the story. Will there be more chapters?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Holy hell this is the hottest story I’ve ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Could have been a 5 if you had kept the other party goers from being involved. Giving a generous 3.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This definitely need a chapter 2. Probably more.

jesusfreakjesusfreakover 1 year ago

The best thing I've read in my life. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is amazing. One of the best things I've ever read and I haven't even made it to the final paragraph before I start over next time.

Insane. Please never stop.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You lost me at "It was ten inches, a solid man-shaft that completely surpassed his pathetic excuse for a cock."

Bigger is *not* better if it means the peg mechanically does not fit in the hole. Anal is a tight fit at the best of times (and that with "average" being about 5 and 1/6 inches). Go much bigger and it just doesn't fit.

Why make things more difficult?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That was awful. Had they been what you physically described (her much bigger than him with 10") she would have torn his virginal ass to pieces, covered her dick in poop and had to take him to the hospital. No way in hell that her size wouldn't tear his sphincter up. Terrible story, poorly thought out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Amazing story!! I was hard and trying not to cum the whole time!! Don’t listen to the nay sayers as it is erotica after all! Would love to have someone do that to me! Please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Outstanding!!

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeabout 1 year ago
Oh! Billy Billy Billy.

Meana pressured Billy to play that game knowing she wanted to shock him by revealing she was a Futanari or TGirl with a big cock and was aching to stick it in Billy's Virgin Asshole.

But before she did she inquired more about him,and his fears especially about being labeled as Gay,but Meana assured Billy that nothing could be further from the truth.Futanari don't see themselves as anything but females,sure they have cocks but they consider those as Girlcocks which are so different from Guycock since many Futanari are devoid of hair below their eyebrows,so Futa Cocks are usually hairless and smoothe as a babies bottom.

But back to Billy and Meana,even if Billy likes or even loves getting fucked by Meana doesn't make him gay because Meana is all Female with a girlcock,so Billy doesn't have to consider himself anything other than a 100% Heterosexual Boy or Man since he is with a Beautiful Woman.

rebelraiderrebelraiderabout 1 year ago

Holy SHIT !!! That was f'n hott !!!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Up there with the very best! Outstanding writing.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Obviously catnip for the absurdly hung t girl fans, myself included. I liked the story. but didnt like the public nature of the scene. A previously straight, or at least virginal and unsure guy, needs a bit of privacy and discretion to process and accept his new sexuality. The T in LGBTQ includes the guy on the receiving end of the cock. If you get fuck by a trans woman, you arent strictly straight anymore. And while It is really cool the sexual fluidity is much more accepted today, there are still places where straight vanilla PIV sex is the only sanctioned sexuality. In places like Iran, Russia, Texas, Utah, Saudi Arabia, being anything but straight is dangerous. Sorry to get heavy, I just meant that some places indoctrinate men to be masculine and straight. Discovering you aren't either in a room full of strangers would be embarrassing and disturbing. Not loving or romantic. Hot story though. I know that it's a simple stroke story. Literotica is more "erotica" and less " lit", I know. Stroke away my dudes! Peace.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The problem was that I never believed he would have gone with her in that setting. Maybe meet somewhere else in private, but no self conscious guy would have done that in front of all those people.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Kept me hard the whole read! Bravo, well done. Loved it!. Can't wait to read all your other entries!

paulincanberrapaulincanberra6 months ago

I loved the story. I agree with some of the statements below about the publicity part not being realistic for a shy first-timer; but it was your story and it worked for you, so it would have worked for some others - we are all different. I liked the way she coaxed him into it until he really liked the experience. I would love to have my own girlfriend with a cock who wanted me to sit on it and make her feel good. And i would do anything else she wanted as well.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Generally good story. Almost lost me with the ridiculous adolescent sized cock. The story would have been much more erotic with average size genitalia.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

No, actually, the bigger, the better! 🍑🍆

jrrtolkien420jrrtolkien4204 months ago

love these reluctant straight tricked femboy stories!!

WeirdnerdyfellaWeirdnerdyfella4 months ago

I do love this story and it is one of the few on here that I will come back to and reread.

1Martiniman1Martiniman4 months ago

Loved this fun, hot and erotic story…a must read!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

great story , i love the fantasy and would love to experience it firsthand. who wouldn't want the experience the elusive anal prostate orgasm from being taken by such a beautiful from creature

onecuriousreaderonecuriousreader2 months ago

billy then learned he had been set up, meana and alecia had been at work behind the scenes to cock block billy from every woman who might be interested in him, it broke him, he had been a virgin, considered himself straight, but these two had set him up to be their bitch. confused and feeling vulnerable, billy questioned why he was so passive when it can to his own manhood, he questioned if he deserved what happened to him? was it really worth it to give up sex has he had always imagined it with a woman, sacrifice his identity as straight? does he deserve to have to give up sex as he desired sex to be? they had shamed and humiliated him Infront of everyone he knew, and while it turned him on in the moment, he came to realize that was just his bodies reaction to sensing danger, his subconscious sending him warnings that he was vulnerable! but he had betrayed his own mind to pleasure, committed treason to himself as a man, and that had opened the chance to be taken advantage of by someone who he thought was his friend, Alecia. he realized that no woman would view him as a sexual being worthy of them, that if he were to have sex, it would be through his ass not his dick.. and billy realized that he could not accept that, that was not who he was before being seduced by his desire for human connection.... sexual connection.. as billi's vision began to fade at the edges, the warm water of the shower turning numb as the blood from his writs flowed down the drain, he just hoped he could do it right the next time, and pick better friends.. if there is a next time.

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

Replying to onecuriousreader: What the hell?????

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

"....a Chad....." Nothing like ridiculous incel nonsense to spoil a story.

SensubSensub23 days ago

An amazing story, loved the vulnerability and passion. What a fortunate boy.

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

"You like my dick in your ass don'tcha," she sneered.

.

Meana moaned through the cum falling on her lips as Billy swooned, undone by her womanhood, an emasculated, destroyed man.

.

He let out a sob, broken, until a hand brought his chin up to look into loving eyes.

.

Which is it? "...sneered"; "destroyed" (with intent); or "loving"?

.

And "womanhood" or "sloshing with man-seed."? Either not womanhood or not man-seed.

Liquidmess1Liquidmess114 days ago

Omg. I was fucked once by a transexual and it was heaven. It was not nearly as erotic as the story. I want to be made to submit to a persuasive, dominant girl with a long fat dick and be filled by her hot cum. Great story

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

A Second Part to this story would be awesome...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userthereshegoes123@thereshegoes123
Hey guys, just got a new site up: https://thereshegoes123.com/ You can get my stories much earlier there or on my patreon/public discord server, and can also vote on what stories you would like to see in the future (and get special extra PATREON-ONLY content!) See you there!...