All Comments on 'The Bet'

by ukresearcher

Sort by:
  • 109 Comments
tae352001tae352001about 10 years ago
Excellent 5 star story

I gave you five stars, all your stories are excellent. This one particular pulled emotions from me. Yes gamblers and their passions ruin their lives and families, but this, the wife allows her husband to lose and finalizes the whole thing with announcing she is pregnant with another mans child? Here in the US, a man would grow a set of balls, and tell her to follow her heart, its not here anymore. What a waste of love and support for marriage. I was hoping she would at the last moment in the apartment, stop and come out of the guest room and tell him to pack for a trip.. Instead she went with some strange guy, fell in love and now wants to remain with her husband? I hope there is a second part to this. The husband needs revenge.

MickZimMickZimabout 10 years ago
They all end the same

Ever thinking about changing it up from "I'm pregnant" to something like I'm leaving you. That would be much more satisfying considering that all the males in your universe are too wimpy to leave them themselves.

TellataleTellataleabout 10 years ago
You used to be a good author

Now just a whore mongrel with a cuck -it,s too bad

dragginlizarddragginlizardabout 10 years ago
great plot

I found the story to be very close in line to many others of this sort, yet very well told. The ending took me completely by surprise as I fully expected her to leave him. It also seemed a bit of a stretch that he didn't take advantage of the hall pass as he tried every thing to throw the bet, leaving me to doubt his overall integrity but I suppose there is something in all our lives that is worthy of total devotion.

vazkor13vazkor13about 10 years ago

your stories are usually interesting with original plot and I realy like the way you write BUT (and yes it is a bib BUT), the end is always the same :

- she is pregnant.

- he doesn't do anything and life goes on...

No divorce, no BTB (I do not realy like those stories anywayes, absolutly no drama(reconciliation/apologies/separation, etc)

That make the ending really boring,

jezzazjezzazabout 10 years ago

I'm sorry, but this woman has to go. It's bs of the highest order.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 10 years ago
Stupid

Goes beyond common sense, very disappointing.

DrPopeDrPopeabout 10 years ago
Ummmm. ....

Your narratives have become too similar... You seem these days to only write one kind of story always with the same plot. You have written some intresting stuff in the past ... Why the same same stuff now?

OverthefallsOverthefallsabout 10 years ago
I don't know which one was dumber

The husband or the wife. She has admitted that she loves Damien. She has admitted that she's pregnant with his child. What further information does her idiot husband need to proceed with the divorce? With a good attorney he should make out quite nicely in the proceedings, given the fact that she's caring another man's child. In the end, I'm simply tired of the cheating sluts/willing cuckolds that this poor effort portray. Where did all these spineless men come from?

javmor79javmor79about 10 years ago
Doomed marriage.

There is no way that this marriage is going to last. I wouldn't even give it the benefit of another year. Neither of them respect the vows that they made or each other. He wagered his wife because he couldn't control his gambling addiction. She voluntarily lost the bet because she cared more about not hurting this strangers feelings than she did for her husband. Then, on top of that, she fell in love with him. She confessed to being willing to go behind her husband's back. The only reason that she came back to him is because the other guy let her go.

I believe in forgiveness, but there is no way that I would have been with her. For the rest of their marriage (however short it is) he is going to live with the knowledge that he is still married by default. These two deserve each other, but I doubt that they will last. Hopefully they can look back on this sham of a marriage and learn something.

javmor79javmor79about 10 years ago
Do not understand this author's mindset

I have read a few more of your stories. Why is it that all of them end with the male character simply accepting cheating? I understand forgiveness, but forgiveness does not mean that the man accepts cheating. I don't like trashing authors, but I can not understand your mindset with these stories. So far I have read 3 of your stories, and I have given all of them 1 star. I'm not saying go the BTB route, but you may want to think about changing up your style a little.

katranmankatranmanabout 10 years ago
No Way

No way for these idiots to stay married. Father by proxy and he can't even choose the child's name? Not a chance in the real world...

dwbdazdwbdazabout 10 years ago
What a skank! Kick the bitch to the curb.

What a skank whore. He needs to kick her knocked up ass to the curb. Dumb bitch.

ISKwestISKwestabout 10 years ago
bizarre

I can't figure out what the author is trying to get at. His stories always involve the husband's wife having affairs. Yet what's so odd is that the main plot devices to get this to happen are (i) that her behavior is 'logical' .. having the affair somehow makes logical sense, and the husband goes along with the situation for that reason, (ii) a sense of propriety, that it would be 'impolite' to ignore the outsider's advances, and (iii) a sense of personal honor; in this story the worst sin that the husband can commit is go back on a bet, and therefore has no moral grounds for telling his wife not to go through with the consequences.

All three plot devices are used to create an inevitability to events, that they run their course with the husband having no control over outcome. Indeed, he feels compelled to agree logically with the outcome.

It makes for a very odd story that I find it difficult to identify with .. how logic and a sense of propriety puts the husband in a situation that is hardly logical or moral.

Perhaps the author should write a story which examines precisely why anyone would

think this way, rather than using it only as a (sometimes clumsy) plot device to create the infidelity scenarios.

IronDragonIronDragonabout 10 years ago
My theory.

@ISKwest

ukresearcher seems to be "researching" anything and everything having to do with being a cuckold. His "hero" characters always seem to be about to grow a pair at certain points, but then they chicken out completely. They are also incredibly stupid to go along with the crap in the first place. So there you have it. I stopped reading his tales a long time ago. Don't do it. It's just an exercise in futility thinking that he's ever going to right a male character that's worth more than a grease spot.

puddychpuddychabout 10 years ago
pure crap

any man would have kicked her ass and his ass at the begining...just pure crap story..the auther has seriouse issues and should take up another hobby....probably sewing!!!!

puddych

toolman4243toolman4243about 10 years ago
Pure CRAP is right

If your going to write something at least try to write something decent.Damn, you must either be a chick or one of those neutered sub-humans.

imanononeimanononeabout 10 years ago
Typical UKR

I always enjoy a UKR story but would enjoy them more if they were not always the same. Same Husband - tolerant, easy going, forgiving. Same Wife - stupid, oversexed and selfish but while reading you understand she is not as stupid as she acts. Same Seducer - Bastard, sneaky and successful in his pursuit. The stories are always well written and I keep reading in hopes that UKR will surprise us sometime with the wife and seducer having a littler remorse or conseguences. But still always a pleasure to read nevertheless.

OOAAOOAAabout 10 years ago
Excellent spory!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!

robinhodrobinhodabout 10 years ago
I'm a big fan of this author and it amuses me

that so many comments are totally negative, even vicious, but reveal that the commentator must have read this longish story right to the end.

I'd call that a WIN for UKR.

Having said that, he was a wimp. I'd have had a 'For Sale' sign outside the house the day after she agreed to go, and would have told her that by the time of her return, I'd have changed my job, moved my home, and started a new life with no room in it for her.

But then, it's not me in the story, and it's not me writing the story, and it would have been short and boring. So, Another win for UKR.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 10 years ago
mentally unstable british fucking witless turd strikes again

its like MATT MOREAU or EDRIDER... these stories are written by he author solely because of the authors sexual fetish

logic.. reasoning.... rational thinking ...Normal behavior ... behavior with consequences... NONE of that matters.

the wife knows about the BET

she knows she could win a big all expenses paid vacation

she KNOWS the thing with the split hot tea has a scheme

WHY she would even go to dinner with this other guy?

suppose he put something in her drink or food at dinner?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Very good

UKR,

Good story. The ending especially worked.

HIV makes the comment that myself and others, e.g., EDRIDER for one, write what we write because of a personal fetish. And his point is? I'm not sure if writing erotic stories is a fetish (presumably especially cuckolding), but what I am sure of is that it doesn't matter an iota if it is.

At any rate, keep up the good work and just ignore the haters. What matters is the downloads. If they're up, the story is a success; scores per se are not all that important. If the readership is large, it's a win.

MATT MOREAU

RedlyteRedlyteabout 10 years ago
Trust

what i dont understand is how,he can accept her even after sleeping with him the first time. the problem is not the sex but betraying him...if he cant trust her when she knew how important this was then why keep her @ all?

imanononeimanononeabout 10 years ago
What MM said

UKR is a good writer. His has his predilections. If you do not like them don't read them. Nobody is making you. I will say that the people that read stories and make personal attacks on the author have a more severe fetish problem than the writers they don't like. But please keep doing it because that is what makes the comments section so much fun to read.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caabout 10 years ago
Well written

Butttt .... Why does mr bigger dick walk away scott free yet again UK? Just for shits and giggles can we have some revenge? Evening of the scales? Just a bit?

tae352001tae352001about 10 years ago
tough story to read

Reading your story twice, brought back painful memories, I am a recovering alcoholic, for the last 17 years not a drop, due to my addiction I lost my first wife, son and daughter. I never saw them again and twice pleading with the courts to only get a no from the children I gave up. The effects of my drinking gave the family courts no choice and declare me an unfit parent and took away my parental rights and responsibilities. With one stroke of the gavel I was no longer my children's father. This story, from the first paragraph in my eyes, spoke of the diseases that affect families, namely alcohol and gambling. First, the paragraph was right, its not a story, I have encountered in my AA and other support groups men and women that have gambled away whole retirements, travel money, college money and their homes and cars just for the sake of striking it rich or their luck is turning. I see the character Sally, a loving supportive wife that still walks to and from a bus or train station to work, while still living in small housing with meager means, all because of a gambling addiction within her husband. The few tragedies here, first he makes the bet on her fidelity which (is not wrote in the story) but its there, her shock and dismay. Through all his ( Phil's) failures in gambling, shorting their income future, Phil cannot back away from this bet, which shatters Sally's heart and devotion to him. The restaurant did showcase Phil's distrust in Sally, although his focus was more on Damien. The guest room which in the end was not Damien's win, rather Sally's acceptance that it was time to move on and get away from this destructive marriage to a self destructive man. Sadly, that is all the trip was for Sally, an attempt to get away start fresh, Damien was that start, the pregnancy was her chance to have a true family. Damien in the end was a man not in search of a mate, rather in search of a cheap piece of ass. As an alcoholic I see many of the traits here which made it hard for me. what I wished to read was Phil becoming sorry for his actions and making a stand, coming to the restaurant not to spy, but to embrace Sally, embrace with a passionate kiss and clutching her tightly apologizing for his addiction and asking to forgive him. Then taking her away and acknowledging his welching on a bet regardless the embarrassment. I would have loved to see Sally take Damien into the guest room, make fake sex sounds, never even undressing, then walk into the living room just to confront Phil then to say "have you learned your lesson about gambling" then turn to Damien and say he lost the bet, leave the tickets and money so that both her and her husband will enjoy the cruise. The ending I would have loved to see both Sally and Phil, returning, knowing they were going to expect their first child, (not father by proxy) I would have enjoyed reading where, Phil and Sally attend a support group for Gamblers addicts, and Phil becomes a loving supportive husband and FATHER, never drinking or gambling again. I wish all that, because of what I lost in my past. I married again and have a son, I have never seen my grand children or children of my previous marriage its been 17 years. If you " UKR" do read these comments, I hope you make a re write to your story and give those of us with addictions a happy ending in our lives and families. Because second chances to come true and happen and most do end in happy endings. I can say I did for the past 13 years. Still very well done. I don't think people will agree its about the addictions of alcohol or gambling but its in the readers eyes and mind.

oneofthecrowdoneofthecrowdabout 10 years ago
Keep Going !

Liked it. Hope that you write more chapters of "The Bet".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
My god...

cut off the nose of that whore, kick her into her belly and send that whore back to her lover. Be glad to be free of such garbage.

Lets see if that pimp will still do her then or simply don't care.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Very well written

Nice pace. Not obvious outcome.

While some of your stories go a little off the deep end, away from the erotic and toward gross, I liked this one.

You could have left a little doubt as to whether Damien might come back for a visit in the future, perhaps he finds a suggestive email on her phone or something. Be sure an leave it vague.

Good job, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
?

I like your stories generally. I look forward to the ironic conclusions. This one misses the boat however. She has constantly betrayed him from the time that she insured the loss of the bet. It's one thing to allow her the fling and to describe his misery in her absence. It's another to allow him to accept the final betrayal and disrespect. He faces seven months of living with a woman pregnant with another man's child. Living with a pregnant woman is no bed of roses, especially in the final stages. Then, there's diapers, lack sleep, etc.. I don't care how pretty she is, she's already packed from the cruise, and I assume she'd packed up her winter clothes before she left. Load up, and leave her sitting on her luggage at Damien's front door. That would be the final irony, and should have been the subject of a few more paragraphs or an additional chapter. Damien only wanted the good part of being with a woman, now comes the day to day humdrum that is the price of the really good part of being with her.

Concritic123Concritic123about 9 years ago
One word....

Infanticide.

real69luvrreal69luvralmost 9 years ago
Dumb

Just too dumb to believe. No one can be that stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Yet another bullshit story from the uk

Why are all the married couples in your stories so abominably STUPID??!!

badinbedbadinbedalmost 9 years ago
REALLY???

You've got to be kidding!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Ridiculous

Only word I could come up with that fits.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
adult

isn"'t she an adult who can make her own decisions in spite of the bet? sounds like an excuse for some strange, Getting pregnant and refusing to abort it as a "souvenir' has to be the ultimste betrayal

shvg65shvg65over 8 years ago
Decisions and lies

I would have told her she was very good at making decisions. She decided to take Damien up to the guest room and fuck him thereby assuring that he won the bet. She lied when she said they would have sex 4 times a week or about 50 times. Sounds like they hit that number before the first month. She decided to stay with him after she found out he lied. She decided to fuck him without her birth control pills or rubbers. She lied about when the ship would be in port so she could fuck him one more night. She fucked him just before Phil picked her up. I would have told her she had one more decision to make, me or an abortion. The abortion should be enough to remember Damien by. Then if she chose the baby or if she got the abortion and things didn't work out I would divorce the lying slut.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 8 years ago
Written in the spirit of it Michael O'Donoghue ( former Saturday Night Live Writer)

His most notorious skit had John Belushi as a gullible foreign immigrant being taught by Mr Mike to say " I would like to feed your fingertips to the Wolverines". in this story UK researcher metaphorically and methodically feeds the reader's fingertips to said Wolverines. Cute like a baby rattlesnake. Full marks. * * * * *

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
@looneyslammydoggydoo

Ukreasercher's effort was obvious from the start. One knows when reading his submissions the husband will be cuckolded the wife will be entranced a pregnancy will probably ensue.

The husband will always be made to look the fool and continue to act like one come story's end

In my world the moment the wife left her replacement would have been sought out. She would be left to find her own way home to an already SOLD house and she could pursue Damien for the bastard's support

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1 star

More sick,cuck,bullshit from this writer. This dude is a fag!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
5

Well if anyone knows what a cuck wants and needs it's dear annony!!! He has read more LW stories and jerked his 3 incher off more times than a 15 year old boy!! Annony is just an old fat ugly fag fool who comes on here every day and reads all the LW stories and then bitches about them. He's fucking insane!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
ugh!!!

YOU ARE REALLY ONE PATHETIC PIECE OF SHIT! YOU'RE ANOTHER ONE I HOPE WHOSE COCK ROTS OFF!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow.

For all of the negative comments that have been posted for this story. I feel that its a sad story leaving the readers feeling depressed. But, this is a true indication of a well written story. Any time an author can bring out emotions from the readers. Then the author has succeeded in their endeavors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Another Brit WACC - alternate ending.

What Sally found when she got home was an empty house, with only her unopened letters in the mailbox and this note.

Dearest Sally, you fucking whore. What you didn't know is I made a side bet with myself. If you were unfaithful and went on the cruise I'd leave you. And so I'm gone. I took all our money, every penny. For the first nights I did as you suggest. High end escorts, and everyone one of them was better than you - by a long shot. Then I met this wonderful younger woman. As luck would have it after filling for divorce for adultery I won the lotto. I've fallen in love with Mary. We are on an around the world cruise and having the time of our lives. We plan to marry when we get back. So fuck you. As to your lover. I found out all about him.

Phil.

A few days latter she read the news about Damien.The wreck he had, the car bursting into flames... He got out alive but won't be so attractive to the ladies anymore.

Why is it in every one of these stories the cheating whore tells dear hubby "I love you, it's only sex", as if her loving her hubby is what mattered most? Frankly I don't care if my wife loves me so long as she's my slut and my slut alone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Gosh, this story is so stuipid wimp nonsense. 1* for this crap

Complete waste of time reading all this garbage.

In fact the writer must be a freaking retard to write something so pathetic, wimp, stupid nonsense like this trash story.

This story is not enjoyable and it is such waste of time.

1* for this lame.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5! This story rocks!

and annony sucks and swallows!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Need more stories like this

5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Complete Crap!

Their love was bogus to begin with if she can leave her husband after only 5 weeks! BUT,The cuck was thick as a post from the start! What kind of asshole bets his wife's virtue and then tells her about it?What kind of fool gives a good-looking guy 5 shots at landing her? AND the tramp was a heartless twat to go up and fuck the other guy,purposely losing the bet knowing full well she'd be going on a sex-filled cruise with Mr. Slick! ~ As a final kick in her alleged love of 61/2 years balls,the twat lets herself get knocked up by another man and expects wimpy to raise the kid. ~ Cucky should just accept his loss,run away,and leave the turd of an ex-wife! ~ This story was a very disturbing commentary about love,marriage,trust, and how little these two valued it.

timrivtimrivalmost 5 years ago

If it was me I would divorce her immediately and make sure she got as little as possible. Then find Damian and beat him so bad he could never get it up again or father anymore kids. Probably up doing time but it would be worth it. Would also let Damian that when I got out The first order of business would definitely to put all three of them in the ground and that there would be no where he/they could hide. For her, at least she and Damian would never have sex again. They, if they stayed together which I doubt, would be looking over their shoulder once they realized I was out. Why would I hurt the ex and her bastard, well since I would be going away for one killing why not three. Life is life, no death penalty any more.

tomc55tomc55over 4 years ago
Back?

No. You don't have your wife back. She made that very clear.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hey Bozo

A divorce trumps raising another man's love child and gets rid of a useless slut at the same time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Poor

Actually worse than poor, crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Just another pathetic cuck tale

I suppose it was supposed to be funny, but it failed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
willing cuckoldry garbage

1*, nothing more needs to be said

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
This story

Made me physically ill.

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 4 years ago
G.A.F.

LoL! You are one gay motherfucking cum sucking cuck wimp.

This is definitely a cuck/whore fetish story.

InfiniteCycleInfiniteCycleabout 4 years ago
There is one dead set certainty.

When I see your name as the author, the outcome will be abysmal.

No need to punish myself with the content.

However, out of fairness, without reading it, I will not one-bomb you.

Also, out of fairness, I will refrain from commenting further on your stories.

Best for all if we just pretend the other is not here.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Timriv

Timriv is a bloodthirsty, vindictive SOB isn't he?

AlericAlericover 3 years ago

I was always taught you never bet what you're not willing to lose. Guess he was willing to lose his wife.

There is only one response to her news though, abortion or divorce, pick one Sally.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 3 years ago

What kind of idiot bets his wife?

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

What a fucked up storyline. A guy would not bet his wife if he had half a brain. Abortion or divorce, that would be the choice, again kicking her to the curb might be an option. But then again he is no brighter than her.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Betting that a ukresearcher story will suck is a sure thing.

Omegaman56Omegaman56over 2 years ago

SorrY. Being pregnant. Child support is going to cost her lover for the next 18. And her ass out.

robinhodrobinhodover 2 years ago

I wish I could write like this. I do have one qualification - I'm from the UK.

It was a certain 5 star until the last paragraph. Readily foreseeable but, in reality, the start of a new story.

Left hanging somewhat.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Damien would have been dead long ago, and Sally probably, too

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Dead Damien.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Robincuck, ukcuck British males are born beta cuckold. No wonder their females choose males from other countries as alpha lovers 0*

EZ8ltEZ8ltabout 2 years ago

Fucking cuck trash.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoabout 2 years ago

A horrible nonsensical story, the wager was between the husband and Damian, not the wife. She had the absolute choice as to her actions, she chose infidelity by going off on the cruise.

He should have said to her that he would divorce her if she left. Then have divorce papers drawn up and had her served whilst she was on board ship.

Alternatively, when she came home pregnant, give her the alternative of a termination or having the baby adopted at birth as there was no way he was going to be involved with someone else’s child.

The whole premise of the story is absurd, totally unrealistic on all sorts of levels.

irinmikeirinmikeabout 2 years ago

What a bunch of horse shit. Skimmed this poor excuse of a story.

perrymichaelsperrymichaelsabout 2 years ago

Was a 4*till the last ,thats where you lost me, 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

i agree with Babalooie..

dude go out and plant some roses or something..

you're career as a lit writer with be short and not sweet

there's no woman in the history of mankind as rediculous as her

..except maybe one married to a complete idiot like him

BigBlueKatBigBlueKatabout 2 years ago

Sucks … hated it 1/5

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 2 years ago

Too many "dimensional shifts" by the wife for me to fully appreciate the universe you created in this story. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Damien would have been long dead before anyone chose to relate his story.

Cunt wife tossed in trash.

Idiotic concept for a tale.

patilliepatillieabout 2 years ago

Well written but I ddidnt think it believable the wife would give herself to Damien to allow him to win the bet. 3 months is a long time even for a cuck! The pregnancy was predictable, as was his reaction based on this writer.

WargamerWargamerabout 2 years ago

Fucked up story, you love your MCs to be wimps don’t you?

I have learnt my lesson like 26thNC your stories suck.

I won’t be reading your Cuck stories again

Scores 1/5

Shavedbollox69Shavedbollox69about 2 years ago

What a load of cobblers

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

She got mad when her husband intervened in their private date. The she fucked the guy because he was going to give up everything in the bet insuring 3 months with him having nothing to do but fuck her. Then she fins out she lied to get her to fuck him and she is not made. And she fucks him without protection and gets pregnant.

Obviously she wants him and is settling for Mr. second place. She’s done. Of course with me she would have been done when she went upstairs. And I had 12 weeks to arrange for there to be nothing to come back for.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

You're the most pathetically mentally ill closeted living in denial POS that needs more therapy than anyone could afford in one life time, even if they won 500,000,000 pounds.

Hopefully you accidentally pushed yourself into a wood chipper. Though the EPA would have to confiscate what come out the other end as its clearly hazardous waste.

lukeey90lukeey90about 2 years ago

These characters are confusing...from the normal guy (little on the bump side) To a total cuck of a wimp!!! And this wife couldn't atleast be honest to her dummy husband and end the marriage? But guess whores are that cruel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow what a whore , I can’t believe that bloke would even conceive of staying with that tramp . I would have dumped her the second she started to drag him upstairs after beating his ass for letting her !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Hmm

Writings good but the story sucked!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

it was ok but it would have been better if the three of them ended up going on the cruise. my partner and i share all the time.

WetheNorthWetheNorthabout 2 years ago
Nothing to like here

I did not even read all of it but skip read it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This was a well written story. Sadly it was also very predictable. To bad there's not an conclusion to it. By the way it ends I would think that their marriage would shortly be coming to an end. The wife acted like she was going to end their relationship fairly soon anyways.

OnethirdOnethirdabout 2 years ago

Her actions were pretty unbelievable. I normally root for reconciliation, but I wouldn’t for this one.

mrwondrefulmrwondrefulabout 2 years ago

Your story your ending, but I hated the ending. Well wiriten though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You know, it was an almost-ok story up until the time she insisted on keeping the baby.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Reading again before Omega’s sequel, just no way I take her and the baby back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Botched boring bet bullshit . Done zillions, never good. This one was special idiotic and the characters bland and braindead. The premise as the plot pretty infantile but hey, we know the authors preferences. Nill points.

Captcha

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

There is only one way that this story ends and that is with a gunshot.

ErotFanErotFanalmost 2 years ago

What in the world ever made you think this story would score well?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

😂🤣😂🤣

Stories like these are frickin hilarious.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

what a wimp

DrgwngDrgwngover 1 year ago

This author is really a total buffoon. Product of societal upbringing of men that damages them, they have no idea…just pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story sucks more than any other I've read. How can I score it less than a 1?

robdh51robdh51over 1 year ago

I agree with others. would give a zero if I could.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous