The Bet and the Gangbang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next batter stepped up and then the next. These two both lasted a lot longer and I was overjoyed to see Heather climax dramatically with both of them. The guy Heather had been sucking off came copiously in her mouth and she bravely did her best to swallow his load, something she has never done with me.

I glanced at my watch in amazement. In the past fifty minutes my Heather had raised her tally of sexual partners from two - Larry and I - to nine, if you counted the blow job.

Number ten, the guy who had been enjoying the hand job finished his turn inside my wife with a lot of groaning and shouting, mostly the words god, fuck and yes. I went to the side of the bed and stroked Heather's hair. She turned to me with a slightly dazed smile. There was cum on her chin and a sheen of sweat on her body but she still looked incredibly inviting.

"Are you Ok honey?" She nodded. "Having fun?" She nodded again. "Do you want to go home now?"

"Not yet."

Not yet. Those two words gave me a savage jolt of pleasure. My darling little wife had just been used by ten men, mostly strangers and she still she wanted more. I couldn't believe it. I bent down and kissed her lips, which felt hot and puffy. I tried not to think that I was tasting another guy's cum on them.

Even while I was kissing Heather I felt another guy shove his cock inside her. She shuddered in pleasure. I looked up. There were more men in the room, a new group of four -no five. These guys weren't in costume. They had obviously come in, uninvited, off the street - younger and rougher looking than Pete's friends.

I stood back and watched as number eleven fucked Heather roughly.. his hands grasping her breasts hard. But Heather seemed to enjoy it. Her body arched and shook with another gasping orgasm.

As he pulled out I saw that he wasn't wearing a condom and sure enough there was his cum oozing from Heather's pussy.

"Let's DP the bitch." The next two guys rolled Heather onto her side. One held her leg high and entered her from the front while the other took my poor wife from the rear. Heather moaned loudly. It was hard to tell whether it was from pleasure or discomfort, possibly both. As far as I could tell these two weren't wearing condoms either. This had gone far enough.

As soon as they had finished firing their loads into my wife's unprotected pussy and ass, I stepped in between Heather and the next in line.

"Sorry guys, that's it! My wife's had enough. I'm taking her home."

The guys, drunk and horny as hell, did not take my announcement well.

"The hell you are." "Not till I've had my turn banging the bitch." "Fuck off or we fuck you."

This was bad. I'm not a coward but neither am I an experienced fighter. There were four big guys, all desperate to fuck my wife. If I tried to stop them I would undoubtedly be beaten up, which wouldn't help Heather and she might well get hurt in the process.

I stepped aside and quickly left the room, to a chorus of jeers.

"Wimp out ya pussy!" "This cunt belongs to us now." "I'm taking this little cum slut home.. "

Fortunately Pete was in the kitchen, drinking with his mates, not in another room with a girl. His mates all cheered when they saw me but stopped when they saw the look on my face.

"Pete...I need your help to get Heather out of there."

I quickly explained the situation which Pete took seriously.

"No worries mate. We'll get her out."

"Come on guys." That last remark from Don and the look of genuine concern on his face made me feel a good deal warmer towards him.

Six of us piled into the bedroom. Heather was now in doggy position across the bed, one guy taking her from behind, another, standing, fucking her mouth.

Pete was all affable confidence. "Ok you blokes... show's over. Let's give this lady a break. Plenty of other girls at the party."

His approach and the presence of a tall, well muscled gladiator convinced the remaining guys to leave with only a few muffled complaints.

Pete handed me a coat from his wardrobe and I wrapped it round Heather. After gently cleaning her up in the en suite bathroom, I supported her to the car and we drove home, Heather semi dozing in the seat beside me. I have no idea what happened to her toga.

On Monday at work, Pete was very apologetic. He said the bet was off. He wouldn't take the beers and Don didn't want the Scotch. Don said he had great time with Heather, which from Don was high praise indeed. Even the sweepstake was called off because there was no official count. My estimate was twelve or thirteen.

Surprisingly Heather was much less bothered about the incident than Pete. When we got home, I put her straight to bed and she was asleep almost immediately. In the morning she was still tired and very tender around her pussy and ass but otherwise was seemed perfectly happy.

It turned out she didn't remember much of the evening. She clearly remembered Don fucking her. She described that as "amazing" and his cock as "ginormous" which bothered me considerably. She remembered being fucked by Pete and one or two others. She remembered cumming multiple times but apart from that it was all a bit of a blur.

Showered, back in bed and enjoying the brunch that I made for her, Heather looked up at me seriously.

"That party was really exciting.. but I don't think I'd want to do it again. Next time I'd just like one guy... like Don." She gave me a cheeky grin. "Maybe two."

Fatjackfallstaff.

12